Bank fees for BillPay via Money

I am getting nailed my Wells Fargo for using Money's BillPay feature.  Is
there a national bank out there that you can get this feature for free?  And
it works well with Money?

Thanks

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Chaz

Unless he is logging on to the bank's website and using "their" version of
Bill Pay.  My bank offers on line bill pay at a cost, but I don't use it.  I
use bill pay through Money and in about another month I should start getting
charged for it.

The two bill pays (Money's and the Banks) are both through check free.

Bob
<chaztel@msn.com> wrote in message
> Doesn't make sense -- how is Wells Fargo charging you?  As far as a bank
is
> concerned, a BillPay (CheckFree) payment is the same as a check or an
> electronic transfer.  You should check the Money web site for alternates
if
> you're not pleased with your current bank.
>
> "Mike" <an0n_acc0unt@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I am getting nailed my Wells Fargo for using Money's BillPay feature.  Is
> >there a national bank out there that you can get this feature for free?
And
> >it works well with Money?
> >
> >Thanks

0
Arge

Money 2005 download not completing.
I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading from the web. Anyone else have this problem? I am having the exact same problem. Think it may have something to do with Passport authentication. Notice I'm always in 'Offline' mode (File_Work Offline). "citeaux63" wrote: > I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to > start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading > from the web. Anyone else hav...

Delay in Outlook 2003 via RDP since IE8 installed
Hi, I’ am struggling with the following problem. Infrastructure: terminal server, W2K3 SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2, IE8 rdp device: thin client, Windows XP embedded, RDP 6.0 problem: Opening a html e-mail and trying to forward or answer it ends in an “input-delay” no matter the input is done by mouse or keyboard. But if I take control of the “delayed” user session from a full XP client the session works proper! So there is no real delay on the terminal server moreover in data transfer between terminal server and XPe client. further details: The problem does NOT occur when fo...

Unable to delete duplicate accounts in Money 2006
I have been using MS Money now for several years and am currently using Money 2006 Premium. I have been using the same data file for many years. Years ago I had an account with Washington Mutual Bank, which I subsequently closed, opting for Wells Fargo. I recently opened a "new" account with Washington Mutual and re created accounts for WaMu in Money 2006. I thought that this would be the end ot if. However I found that now, I have three sets of accounts listed in Money. Two sets of duplicates (Washington Mutual (checking and savings) and Washington Mutual (checking and saving...

How do I change Credit Limit for MS Money 2006 Standard Edition?
I found this annoying as well. And since I use Google Groups to answer a lot of my questions, I thought I would help by posting a solution that I had for others. I couldn't for the life of me change the Credit Limit or credit card interest rate for a newly added credit card from a bank that WAS in MS Money's list of banks in the "Select a Bank or Brokerage" screen. So, I deleted that new account I created and then: 1. Went to Account List 2. Added a New Account 3. Chose "Other" 4. Chose Credit Card 5. Proceeded through the wizard. Also, since I got my CC from a...

Downloading bank transactions
Get message saying "file import successful" then go into accounts list and relevant account but transactions just downloaded not shown. Any help much appreciated CCL In microsoft.public.money, C.C.LONGTHORP wrote: >Get message saying "file import successful" then go into accounts list and >relevant account but transactions just downloaded not shown. >Any help much appreciated Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. You might want to decrease the size of the Tools->InternetOption...

Cannot access exchange server via ESM
I dont know how this happened but... QUICK BACKGROUND: Had an old 2000 exchange server called EXCH1 (if you will) Built a new 2000 server because the first was dying fast and called it EXCH2 After migrating over, reassigning the roles blah blah everything worked fine I unplugged the Data cable from EXCH1 to see what happens and we have been good for a month. NOW THE PROBLEM: Now when I go to ESM I see both servers. When I click or right click EXCH2 it freezes and then eventually times out with no error. When I go to active directory 2000 and create a new user, it forces me to push them to E...

UK Money 2005 Portfolio Valuation View is blank
I tried to customise the Porfolio Valuation view, which seems to have corrupted itself. It no longer displays any lines and just correctly displays the total in the blue area of the screen. On clicking Change Portfolio view | customise current view | Portfolio Culumns Tab shows that the Display column box is empty. Clicking on the reset to default button re-populates the box and saving does not rectify the problem. As no stocks are display going through the Change Portfolio view | customise current view | Portfolio Culumns Tab shows that the Display column box is again empty. How do I rectify...

money for nothing that works
What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ? Not much, if you ask me... You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and newsgroups, and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS! But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a thing possible? This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic numbers, lets take a simple example: Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to 500 newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow the ins...

Money Transfers between accounts
Hello Download the bank information. In the bank info I have some accounts that is money that I transfer to another account. When I make the download for both accounts separately, I also get in one the debit and in the other the credit. How do you accept the transaction? What kind of Category or Classification? In the account register the transaction is registered as a withdrawal. How can I fix this? Is this normal? When I accept the debit or the credit should Money 2004 automatically accept the transfer? Thanks DJ In microsoft.public.money, dj wrote: >Hello Download the ban...

Money 2006 for pocket pc #2
When do you plan to support VGA devices? I realize that the Windows Moble platform will auto rescale your plugin, on a vga devices. But there are a number of users that would like to use your plugin within another control or plugin. Such as WisBar's Active Desktop or SBSH's PocketBreeze. Both of these application are vga aware and capable of hosting other today screen plugins, but niether of them will auto scale a plugin that does not support vga. You'd be better asking Microsoft directly. This is a peer-to-peer support forum and Microsoft don't always read thing...

Bank Rec and Cdn Payroll
Any ideas on how the payroll checks are on the cgeque register list but not showing up in Bank rec? Help please I could really use some help on this I have had payroll cheques show up on the cheque register and then the next batch doesn't show on the register list. I have them on the check register list and not in bank rec. I must be missing a crucial link someone. Thanks Gloria "Gloria" wrote: > Any ideas on how the payroll checks are on the cgeque register list but not > showing up in Bank rec? > > Help please ...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

Installing Money 2004
Last night I installed Money 2004, and I'm having problems. Everytime I try to do something on Money 2004 it stops responding so I have to shut Money 2004 down. Please tell me what I did wrong? Thank you Jose Maybe you didn't do anything wrong--but maybe shutting Money down is not such a good idea. Are we talking "stops responding" for tens of minutes or longer at a time? Does it work with the sample file? What kind of CPU (type and clock speed) are you running it on? See FAQ http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q19. "Jose" <joserotgerv@attbi.com> wrote in ...

Money 2004 will not match transaction with my bank
I am using Money 2004 buiness edition. I received payment for three of my invoices and that payment was added to the correct bank register. Then money downloaded the matching transaction from my bank. No matter what I do it will not match the two up (same date, same amount). 1.. Automatic: It adds it as a new cleared transaction so it shows a double depost 2. Manual: I click on the 'unaccepted' bank transaction and try to match it to an existing transaction. When MS money gives me the list of transactions to match it to the 'manually' entered one is not in the list. I even t...

control a sub/function via a dropdown menu
Hello, I have a dropdown menu on a chart. What must I do to control a sub/function depending on the selection of the dropdown menu. To make it clear .. every time I make a selection on the dropdown menu a function should be executed. Hope somebody can help me! Thanks in advance! daMike Mike - The dropdown is a Forms Toolbar dropdown, so you can right click on it to assign a macro. Also, you can link it to a cell, and the cell holds the index of the selected item. So your macro can check the index, then perform the appropriate actions. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP h...

A step backwards? Bank no longer supports MS Money?!
I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 for a while, and all of my checking/savings accounts from my primary bank have updated automatically. However, the bank recently updated it's online banking system, and at the same time broken the compatibility with Money. I spoke with customer support and they said that statements must now be downloaded and manually imported into Money! I was just beginning to truly get the hang of Money and a lot of its features, and now my bank goes and disables the compatibility! I have tried to switch to Quicken, but that doesn't work either. I'm sure I can ...

MS Money 2004 Lockups
I have just upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2004 and wish that I haden't. It seems that whenever I use any of the HTTP/Web portions of Money 2004, my application locks up. I have watched the application in Task Manager and it is still running, I just can do anything in it. There is nothing that I can click or access to bring it back to life. Each time that this has happened, I have to end the application and then restart. Also, I have gladly sent error reports to Microsoft so that someday an answer can be provided. In the mean time, does anyone have any suggestions short of uni...

Microsoft Money 2007 SP1 -- I reverted back to the original (before SP1)
When I opened MS Money Premium 2007 today I was informed that the update was available and so I let it get installed. Then when I opened the program again after the install, some of the calculations were all messed up and so I did a System Restore and went back to using the original installed version of MS Money Premium 2007. Here is a description of what was my problem.... Anyone else having this problem -- or am I doing something wrong? I opened my checkbook account and entered a transaction for a car loan payment. I entered the normal payee name and it was auto entered as usual, th...

connecting to bank of america
I am brand new to using money and i have the 2003 deluxe version. Online i can go to bank of america and sign in and see all of my recent transactions. I know money can be synched with bofa and show me the exact same data. But i cannot figure it out. could someone please reply with a solution. I have two checking and two credit cards and a savings with bofa i would like to have money keep real time records of all of my accounts >Subject: connecting to bank of america >From: =?Utf-8?B?azJzdGV3?= k2stew@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 11/10/2004 1:53 PM Eastern Standard Time >...

Money Central
Does anyone know when Money Central is going to be back online? It has been down for over 2 days now Thanks Tom I think it is part of this: http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp Frank "Thomas Grassi" <thomasgrassi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OFMzz92iGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know when Money Central is going to be back online? It has > been down for over 2 days now > > > Thanks > > Tom > ...

Importing Money files
I just purchased MS Money 2004 and wanted to import my existing files on MS Money 3.0. Having trouble doing this. Have any suggestions? One suggestion: you throw us some bones as to what you've tried and why it isn't working (error messages, etc.) We try to help where we can, but this isn't news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.money.psychic_troubleshooting. "Steve M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03ac01c3bced$0739ded0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I just purchased MS Money 2004 and wanted to import my > existing files on MS ...

This Affects Money 2003 Too
Just an FYI, I'm having this login problem with Money 2003 also, so Cal please let them know this. I just called MS support. Person said, we are starting to get calls about this. Great. >-----Original Message----- >Just an FYI, I'm having this login problem with Money >2003 also, so Cal please let them know this. >. > ...

MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club?
Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club? I'm in the Dallas area. Thanks, Patrick I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's. Mo mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site.. -- Aloke --- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com "P. H. Fanelli" <pfanelli@advantexmail.net> wrote in message news:vi4raertkt6q31@corp.supernews.com... > Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club? I'm in the Dallas area. > > Thanks, > Patrick > > I guess I'll have to find a ne...

Unable to set up on-line account
Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'm able to open IE browser within Money 2005. Please help. --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money cannot complete a required online call at this time. Please check your Internet connection settings and try again. --------------------------- OK Another reference to M05, what's going on? Bal wrote: > Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. > I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'...

Money 04 Password Problems
Have been using an older version of money for four years and recently upgraded to the 2004 version. I restored my files and my accounts look good. I attempted to go online with the bank and got errors indicating I had used an incorrect PIN. I contacted the bank and got a new PIN number,(took a week). I tried the new PIN today and got a message back in money saying I used the wrong PIN. I contacted the bank and they looked at the transaction and said that I used the right PIN and asked me to change it. They transfered my to Microsoft support and the lady I got could not understan...