Bad certificate at Bank One?

I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One:

"Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking, or
brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid.  If
the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)."

I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with this
Aloke
----
to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com

0
aprasad123 (105)
2/3/2004 11:00:08 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote:

>I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One:
>
>"Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking, or
>brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid.  If
>the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)."
>
>I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with this
>..

If I go to https://onlineofx.bankone.com or https://www.bankone.com,
I get a valid certificate.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote:
>
> >I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One:
> >
> >"Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking,
or
> >brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid.  If
> >the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)."
> >
> >I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with
this
> >..
>
> If I go to https://onlineofx.bankone.com or https://www.bankone.com,
> I get a valid certificate.

10 minutes later, everything worked.

Strange...
--
Aloke
----
to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com

0
aprasad123 (105)

Printing Remittance Advice in Bank Managment
Dear All, When we entering payments in Bank Management for any payment method other than Check e.g. (Cash, TT) we can not printing Remittance Advice we can only save the transaction. so I suggest to add that feture. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

Sync Money with a Certificate of Deposit
I have a certificate of deposit CD, held at Bank of America, setup through money that I update manually. Recently, I setup Money 2006 to sync with Bank of America (California). And low and behold it downloaded this account. Unfortunately the downloaded account is a BANK account while the account that I created through MONEY is an INVESTMENT account. Is there any way to merge these two accounts and continue to get udpates on the balance? Really, I would like the account to remain an investment since Money regards CD accounts (wisely) as investments. -- Daniel ...

User in more than one user class?
Is it possible to add a user to more than one user class? We have a user who will temporarily need the accesses of another user class while retaining her current accesses. The only method I saw for adding the accesses is to do them individually for the user. Is there a better way to do this? Perhaps adding the user to the second user class temporarily or create a new user class with the accesses of the two classes in question? Thank you. For versions 9.0 and prior a user can only be in 1 security class at a time. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "d...

One Note 2007 Search and windows 7 x64 and vista x32
I am using one note 2007 on windows 7 x64 and everything seems to be fine except when I am searching for data. For instance, using the xps writer, I will "print" a pdf into one note, unselect the image as background, and select make text in image searchable. Only 1/4 of the data can be found when searched. The image is _very_ clear so it's not an OCR issue. The only difference from the aforementioned setup is that I am accessing the files from a shared Vista x32 machine. Why can't search find all the words in a clear document? Is there a fix? I tried re...

How do I link one database inside another?
I am wanting to be able to click on a button in one database and open another database. Thanks. Why? As in "why open a separate database?" Would it be sufficient to have the tables from both databases linked into a common front-end file? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "julrankay" <julrankay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6DEF9FE-C983-4503-BCD8-75FF0354A533@microsoft.com... > I am wanting to be able to click on a button in one database and open > another database. Thanks. > if you used Access Data Projects then...

how to find more than one record at a time
I have just started transferring all my records from my 486 (!) .. to Exel on my Mac .. but I am unable to search my data like I could with the MSWORKS databases : eg I used to be able to pull up all the references to Mozart in my CD track listing .. and make a new list or them. Hi have a look at 'Data - Sort/Filter' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "nigel hallworth" <nigel hallworth@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D382EAF3-3967-4C8F-9306-73DFD02B471F@microsoft.com... > I have just started transferring all my records from my 486 ...

many numbers in one cell separated by hyphen.
Many numbers in one cell separated by hyphen. How to put them in separate rows of one column? one way: Choose Data/Text to Columns. Select the Delimited radio button and choose Next. Enter a hyphen in the "Other" field, then click Finish. In article <CA641783-057C-4AC2-BFD3-34BDD11B80A1@microsoft.com>, "baju" <baju@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Many numbers in one cell separated by hyphen. How to put them in separate > rows of one column? I would say the quickest way is to select the column and do Data > Text to Columns, using &quo...

Cashbook Bank Management
I am facing a problem every time I creat and save a TTF payment type of CBM, can any one help or any one encounter this issue, more details below: - Creat CBM Batch - Creat Payment type TTF fof GL, AR, AP - Save this entry - Close window - Check Setup for checkbook in CBM, you will find TTF sequence damaged or empty. -- Project Manager ZFP-IT +966503855729 ...

Bar Chart (2D) won't let me 'gap' one bar behind the other?

Two charts, one on top with transparent chart area
I would like to take two charts, placing one on top of the other with the top chart having a transparent chart area (As though I were laying one overhead transparency on top of the other). I can't seem to find a way to make the chart area transparent. Selecting "None" for the chart border and area leaves a white background. Any ideas? Thanks! Nyle Elison nyle_elison@byu.edu You should also format the plot area with None for area and borders. Jon Peltier has some code to align charts: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/AlignCharts.html Nyle Elison wro...

Newbie question Pulling data from one sheet to another based on
Okay, Forgive me ahead of time, I really don't know much about Excel. I can work with templates and create simple formulas but alot of what I read here comes across as "Excelspeak" to me. Here is what I want to do: I have a price list sheet created. This price list has cells labled by name and then "duration", basically for every item there are four prices, based on duration of a rental or sale. I want to create a quote program that will pull data from the price list based on the quantities entered in the quote program. For example Price list is "System A, des...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK)

One calendar instead of two?
Hi, Is it possible to use only one calendar rather than two as I have at the moment? Private Sub cmdCollected_Click() ocxCalendarCollected.Visible = True If Not IsNull(txtDateCollected) Then ocxCalendarCollected.Value = txtDateCollected.Value Else ocxCalendarCollected = Date End If End Sub Private Sub cmdReady_Click() ocxCalendarReady.Visible = True If Not IsNull(txtDateReady) Then ocxCalendarReady.Value = txtDateReady.Value Else ocxCalendarReady = Date End If End Sub Private Sub ocxCalendarColle...

No Banks listed
I upgraded to 2006 today, and in the set up accounts, i am not getting bank lists to pick my bank. all i get is "this is not available at the time, check back later" how do i correct this. I get it all the time. any ideas guys?? ...

A bad email stops Outlook from receiving emails.
My Outlook 2000 throws an error message 2-3 times a weeek that it cannot connect to the server... When I look at my mailbox in Exchange2000 server (using OWA), I see my mails waiting there. But I see one email that has no To: or From: information, everything is just empty. As soon as I manually delete this email from my mailbox, I can download rest to my Outlook fine. How can I stop this blank emails? How can a blank email causing me to stop receiving emails? Any ideas? Thanks in advance... Can you open the message and check the headers if you open the mailbox directly (no POP)? TW Ne...

combine worksheets in one file
cannot find instructions to bring multiple spreadsheets into worksheet tabs and combine in 1 file. should be simple I know... Dean -- estim8or ------------------------------------------------------------------------ estim8or's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24076 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376801 If you're comfortable with VBA (or aspire to be), Ron de Bruin has website that you might find helpful: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm If you have a little SQL experience and where the data is struc...

Mind Blowing Results in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt
Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8 and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Issue with one account's password...
I've been beating my head against the wall on this one for awhile now... I have one user who's password will not work. I've tried resetting it numerous times, and it will still not allow her or myself to log in. What could I be missing here? Keep in mind that I'm pretty new to this Exchange Server stuff in any replies you may have. Thanks so much for any help you can throw my way! By the way, the password is very simple, so it's not an issue of mis-typing. Also, I've given it plenty of time to update the AD listing, so that shouldn't be an issue, right?...

multple y to one x
Is it possible to connect multiple y values to the same x value in a plotchart without making a column of the same x-value? ...

Analytical Accounting Dimension ID for Bank Transaction
Hi. can any one help me out in finding TABLES of AA from which i can link dimensions assigned in the Bank Transaction. I need create a crystal report for it. Thanks in advance!! ...

Money Plus not activated for just one Vista user
I posted a message over two hours ago and it never appeared. Sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate. I recently installed and activated Money Plus Deluxe after using the demo. The problem is that when I run it under my normal, restricted Vista account the program reports that it needs to be activated. I reactivate the program under that account and am told that it was successful, but the next time I start the program it reports that it needs to be activated again. The problem does not occur for other accounts on the computer. It only happens on the one Vista account that I actu...

Excel should let me enter time in one hundreds of a second.
I am a volunteer Track & Field coach for 13 years, and would like to use Excel to keep my team's satistics. But am unable to enter time as minutes, seconds, tenth of seconds, or hundreth of seconds. Probably because I don't know how to do it without converting minutes to seconds. Sure would be nice to be able to enter exact times and query for totals and averages. Hopefully the newer version of Excel/Office will have this capability, and that I can afford it. I would rather use Office then have to purchase a seperate program called "Team Manager" ------------...

How do I manually zero a Bank Balance?
I last performed an online download for one of my credit card accounts in FEB 08. In MAR 08, I paid the entire balance and closed the account. The bank cut off my online access when the account was closed, so I am unable to perform another online download which would reflect payment in full and zero the balance. As far as I can tell, I am stuck with an incorrect nonzero Bank Balance for this card forever. Short of deleting the account, is there a way to manually zero a balance created by online update? In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote: >I last performed an online download for ...

Meeting requests not being delivered to one mailbox
Running Exchange 2003 on a Server 2003 R2. All updates and patches applied. When creating a meeting invite and sending to one user (the only user this happens to) with a delivery and read receipt - recieve a delivery receipt that the invite was delivered to the user AND a ndr for a user that no longer exists (the account was deleted). This 2nd user was a deligate on the first users. I.E., 1st user - Mary, 2nd user - Jane. Jane was a delegate for Mary. Invite only sent to Mary - delivery receipt for Mary, ndr for Jane. In addition, the invite email never shows in the Mary inbox. Chec...

Move and add server (one)
Hello , I have a serverexch5.5 nt4 (only in his site, not in the organization), and further to different pb hard, we change the server. I cannot disconnected the users (day). The server will have the same NAME I thought , make a backup offline in the first one. And later? what to do ? Thanks Christophe ...