Automatic transactions download setup

I would like to set up transaction downloads for an account at a mutual fund
brokerage.  I have one account with seven different funds.  When I tried to
add this account for auto downloads, it made each of the funds accounts, and
ignored the exsiting account.  I have not had this problem with other
brokerages.  Why on this one?  It is American Century.
Thanks
0
Globfly (2)
5/7/2007 1:13:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

When you go onto the web site of  American Century, does each fund show up
under 1 account or under separate accounts?

--

Neil

"Globfly" <Globfly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to set up transaction downloads for an account at a mutual
>fund
> brokerage.  I have one account with seven different funds.  When I tried
> add this account for auto downloads, it made each of the funds accounts,
> and
> ignored the exsiting account.  I have not had this problem with other
> brokerages.  Why on this one?  It is American Century.
> Thanks

Duplicate Manufacturing Orders Automatically created
Hello, Our MOP/SOP link intermittantly creates duplicate MOs for each item on the originating SO. MO 1 - From SO 1 - computer - Not Linked to SO 1 MO 2 - From SO 1 - computer - Linked to SO 1 MO 3 - From SO 1 - monitor - Not Linked to SO 1 MO 4 - From SO 1 - monitor - Linked to SO 1 Can anyone help? With this error purchasing is being instructed to buy double the amount of goods than required. Is this a kit item? If not then I would create a dexsql.log and give it to MBS. We've had problems where the MO Closing created 2 journal entries and nobody could explain it because it happe...

Outlook 2003 News group setup
How do you set up the news reader in MS Outlook 2003. In the Help section it says to: 1. On the standard toolbar click the toolbar options arrow. 2. Point to add/remove buttons, and then click customize. 3. Click the Commands Tab. 4. In the Catagories list, click Go. 5. In the Commands List, click News, and drag it, without releasing the mouse, until it rests over the Go menu. When the menu displays a list of commands, point to where you want the command to appear, and then release the mouse. Finally, click the Go menu and then click news. The problem is with step 5. There is n...

Automatic Account Updates #2
In Money Plus one of my checking accounts automatically updates transactions. I just have to accep them. I have 8 accounts that update daily. All of these accounts have little lightning bolts next to them. I have since added a checking account at Fidelity. It is under the same log in as the other accounts. There is no ligthning bolt and I have to update transactions manually. I spent about 90 minutes last night trying to navigate Money Help to no avail. Can someone point me in the right direction? In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote: >In Money Plus one of my checking accounts...

how to copy hyperlink value to a new field automatically
Hello, You might can help me on this. Hyperlink--"Map", The hyperlink value is"/y/Map.py? Pyt=Typ&amp;tuid=2986292&amp;ck=3290351193&amp;tab=B2C&amp; ycat=8227499&amp;city=Andrews&amp;state=NC&amp;zip=28901&am p;country=us&amp;msa=5&amp;slt=35.202000&amp;sln=- 83.812900&amp;cs=5&amp;stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0" Point: one city with different zip code, so i have to use this hyperlink to copy ZIP info to a new field. Question:how can i use marcos or something eles to make it automatically find MAP, and then copy hyp...

Downloaded transactions are always reconciled. Can't turn off.
Hello, I have M05 and I have turned off "automatically accept all downloaded transactions" and "automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled". However my downloaded transactions are always reconciled, although not accepted. I searched through the money group and looks like many have similar issues with downloaded transactions being marked reconciled. Has anyone figured out a way to really disable this? Did upgrading to M06 help? TIA P Adhia ...

Automatically naming a tab
Dear Group, I simply want to automatically name a tab with the contents of cell AI2. I will have about 56 sheets in my book. Each sheet will be referenced by its corresponding AI2 cell in each sheet. Can someone help me? Thanks -- Joe Take a look here: Changing Sheet Name to match cell, automatically http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/events/sheetnamefromcell.html In article <F437A2A4-CEA5-4230-A20E-CBF81A6BA0F9@microsoft.com>, jga <jga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear Group, > > I simply want to automatically name a tab with the contents of cel...

download-section -> which registry keys?
hi, when opening ie 7 'internet options' one can see beneath security -> internet-zone -> custom level -> downloads three options to enable/disable specific download "issues". where can i find the equivalent in registry for all three? -- thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz -- Fritz Theiss Internet Explorer security zones registry entries for advanced users: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/182569 Fritz Theiss wrote: > when opening ie 7 'internet options' one can see beneath security -> > internet-zone -> custom l...

how do i download, install and activate office for mac?
I purchased Office online and got activation codes for a PC. How do I install it on my Mac? You don't - you do the research first to learn that the PC version does not run on a Mac. Chalk this one up to a very expensive learning curve. If you want Mac Office software for your Mac, you need to go to http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, az...

Credit Card Transaction Numbers
Is it possible to have the credit card transaction numbers which print on the receipt for each day start at 1. As it is currently they continue to climb even afer settling the batch. Shoeshiner wrote: > Is it possible to have the credit card transaction numbers which print on > the receipt for each day start at 1. As it is currently they continue to > climb even afer settling the batch. Well, I'mnot sure if I'm thinking of thesame thing you are talking about, but the only transaction number that I know of displaying on the receipt is the internal RMS Transaction Number. ...

tax related transactions report
I have installed money95 ver 4.0a, purchased with a previous computer onto a computer running windowsxp home. The programme seemed to be ok except for the tax related transactions which now lists all categories even when not enabled.Can anyone suggest a fix. Have you tried resetting the report? "Graeme" <limbclan@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:057d01c370f4$ef55bad0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have installed money95 ver 4.0a, purchased with a > previous computer onto a computer running windowsxp home. > The programme seemed to be ok except for the tax related &...

Automatic payment dates seem to arbitrarily change themselves
This has happened to me 3 times. I have several dozen automatic payments set up and usually they work fine. But suddenly inexplicably seemingly arbitrarily 3 times it has happened where the "next due date" increments itself by 2 months for all my automatic payments. To fix it I have to manually cancel each APAY series and adjust the next due date and set it back to autopay - quite a big nuisance. Does anybody haveany ideas why this happens or an easier way to fix it when it does happen? Thank you. "AlyssaD" <AlyssaD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

mail downloads inti inbox as well as deleted items folder-how do i
-- have a great day jay wrote: See that big blank area in the webnew-for-dummies input form? That is where you put the details of your query. --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing environment and just what act...

Automatic Calculation of Formulas
Please advise. Excel 2000 Latest Service Pack We have a workbook that sporadically does not recalculate formulas. We have ensured that Automatic Calculation is set appropriately. To further confuse the issue, we have had this difficulty on the same workbook from different machines. However, if you open the formulas and navigate from the cell, the formulas will update. Note: The Excel workbook does contain a large number of worksheets and graphs. Please advise if this is a known bug or possibly a memory issue. We have checked the file for corruption. Best Regards, Scott A. Baker OraSu...

Downloading transactions for credit card account.
Hi, I was able to get all my accounts and thier information from my Financial institution when I gave my user-name and pwd. But it appears that none of the transactions for my credit-card got downloaded. I tried updating that account again but to no avail. Any idea as to how one can do it? -Regards, Shridhar In microsoft.public.money, Boka wrote: > >I was able to get all my accounts and thier information from my Financial >institution when I gave my user-name and pwd. But it appears that none of the >transactions for my credit-card got downloaded. I tried updating that acc...

2 credit cards- 1 transaction
does anyone know how to split a transaction tender onto 2 different credit cards? for example, if the total is $100 and a customer wants to put $70 on his Platinum Visa and $30 on his Citibank Visa (same tender type). go to Database | Tender Types in the Manager and check the box to allow multiple entries. "Kamal Hood" <kamal@compassionatecaregivers.net> wrote in message news:ukCYrr28EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > does anyone know how to split a transaction tender onto 2 different credit > cards? for example, if the total is $100 and a customer wants to put $70 o...

how to download microsoft publisher?
how do u download publisher from the web? and is it free? Microsoft Publisher is not free. You can buy it at http://shop.microsoft.com or even at http://www.bestbuy.com. It tends to be about $99 after mail in rebate. The latest version available is Publisher 2003, which requires Windows XP/2000/2003. HTH -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "del" <del@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D89A6766-95F5-44FD-A9BD-04F5E469275...

Can I disable this automatic number advance thing?
I'm talking about dragging a cell's contents to a cell below it by using that little plus sign in the corner, and it automatically advances a number in the cell (or date in this case) to the next higher one. It can be handy, but can I turn it off? Thanks. If you right-click and drag, when you release the mouse button you'll ge a popup that allows you to choose Copy cells (or Fill Series, etc). Depending on your version of XL, you may also get a "smart button" that allows you to modify how the fill is done. In article <9BE06129-7579-4ECB-9374-BABBD541B0A9@micro...

Automatic message
How do I create an automatic message that will be displayed everytime a particular file is opened? Hi Kanye You can put code against the Workbook_Open procedure in the ThisWorkbook module ... open your workbook, press ALT & F11 to get to the VBE window in the project explorer (view / project explorer) under your file (the name will be bold & in brackets), you'll see all your sheets listed and then something called ThisWorkbook double click on it, from the left hand side drop down box on the right hand side of the screen, choose workbook and the Private Sub Workbook_Open() ...

Mail not coming to inbox automatically
Myself and everyone else in our office has a problem where emails do not appear in our inbox unless we physically click on another folder. So if our inbox is opened, mail will never appear unless we click on Sent Mail or another folder. We have Outlook 2000 clients and MS Exchange 2003. Can someone help with this problem? Thank you in advance, Mark Do you have the firewall on your workstations activated? That is blocking he RPC communications between Outlook and the Exchange Server. If your network is protected behind a firewall, you can turn off the workstation firewall or open t...

Page Setup
Is it possible to have portrait and landscape pages within the same Visio file? Every time I change the layout for one page it changes them all. I am runing Visio 2000 under NT4. Thanks, Andy Yes. IIR UML diagrams don't like doing this but otherwise it's easy. When you insert a new page the Page Setup dialog will come up. Select the Page Size tab, custom size option button, then select page orientation. "Andy Saltiel" <Andy.Saltiel@atosorigin.com> wrote in message news:09b301c35ceb$7c95d510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have portrait and landscape...

Automatic Data Validation drop down creation
good afternoon, Any assistance on the following will be of much appreciation. I am currently working between to worksheets. The first worksheet is for"data dump", where i will be pasting results in a set column row format from a queried database. The second worksheet contains references to the datadump sheet, basically reshowing the data from the first worksheet in a formatted and protected form. On the second worksheet I am looking to use data validation dropdowns as well. For every row of information, i would like a dropdown selection. Here is what i am trying to acc...

Can excel automatically place a negetive sign in a number
One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the negetive sign? "MKLeisure" <MKLeisure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8C7E68E-E177-4EF2-BC3C-9F6B511BFDBA@microsoft.com > One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all > negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the > negetive sign? Set up a custom format of (for example) -#,##0 . Then if you enter 2 in the first cell so formatted, Excel will show -2. HTH I am not ...

I am trying to automatically compare sum of week-to-date v. previous week-to-date
I am trying to automatically compare sum of week-to-date data v. previous week-to-date data after entering daily stats. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks! Hi you may provide some more details about your data layout. e.g. post some sample data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <twister212atop@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1102621846.168108.75130@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I am trying to automatically compare sum of week-to-date data v. > previous week-to-date data after entering daily stats. Any ideas would > be much appreciated. Thanks! ...

Setup Pub 2003 for "Memoirs"
Hi all, I have a number of Word XP 2003 doc files that I want to use in Publisher 2003 to pub as a Memoir. I am having great trouble trying to get the idea of how to use a suitable template with attached styles. I want a number of Sections, to use Word talk, one for the Intro area of Title, dedication Copyright, foward, etc. Then a section with a TOC, then ofcourse the body chapters with their own master Doc and styles. then an Index. But try as I may I cannot workout using Publisher for this long document. I have used Pub for some years for short flyers and all was great. But now I am...

Download Payee names include date
My transaction downloads with payee info include dates so the software doesn't recognise the payee and therefore does not automatically assign the category. How can I fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Joe wrote: >My transaction downloads with payee info include dates so >the software doesn't recognise the payee and therefore >does not automatically assign the category. How can I fix >this? Version? >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Joe wrote: > >>My transaction downloads with payee info include dates so >>the sof...