automatic capitalize first letter of payee names

I just transferred from Quicken.  I had it set to automatically capitalize
payee names as I typed them.  Is there a way to do it in Money 2004?

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No.

"GB" <garyburkhardt@centurybt.com> wrote in message
> I just transferred from Quicken.  I had it set to automatically capitalize
> payee names as I typed them.  Is there a way to do it in Money 2004?

Type them correctly once. The next time you start to type, the field will
autofill. When you tab to the next field cap and all will be as when you
originally typed them.

"GB" <garyburkhardt@centurybt.com> wrote in message
| I just transferred from Quicken.  I had it set to automatically capitalize
| payee names as I typed them.  Is there a way to do it in Money 2004?

0
Arvin1 (4)

VBA for sheet names??
Hi (again), Is it possible to have a VBA macro that could change the sheet names, based on text in certain cells? Suppose I have in SHEET1 cell C2 : CANADA C3 : AUSTRALIA C4 : NETHERLAND The macro would modify the sheet names : sheet2 would become CANADA sheet3 would become AUSTRALIA sheet4 would become NETHERLAND Then, if I changed cell c4 to ENGLAND, running the macro would modify the NETHERLAND sheet to one named ENGLAND. Can anyone help? Thanks Andr� ...

Automatically Update Pivot Charts
Hi there, I've got one sheet in a large workbook (Excel 2003) that is made up of Pivot Charts. I would like for those charts to be updated everytime the sheet is opened within the book. I think a macro would probably be best (but please tell me otherwise if you know another method!) and am using the below code but there are a few difficulties: It's meant to update all the pivot tables in the sheet as soon as it's opened and then readjust the column widths. The problem is that it isn't isolated just to the one worksheet (called "CrossTabQs") and instead runs...

Running Outlook 2003 first time
Just installed (upgrade) Office Standard 2003. All went well during the installation. When I went to run Outlook, the wizard attempted to migrate settings, address book, etc. It never gets past the first prompt and tells me an unexpected error occurs. I've rebooted but didn't help. I've attempted to locate the existing .PST, hoping to move it, thinking that if there wasn't one, OL would create a new one but couldn't find one at all (I had just backed it up a few days ago fortunately). Any help is appreciated. Create a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP -...

How to automatically populate a table with query results
How do I do the following? My database is: Table Title - Main Field in Main Table [Pricingdata] - Numeric - contains Pricing data Query - Contains [Pricingdata] from Main Table Contains Expression Field: ([New Pricing Data]= [Pricingdata] + ..10) Desired Result: I want to automatically overwrite all data in the Main table [Pricingdata] field with results of the query Expression Field. Any assistance is deeply appreciated. On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 09:31:56 -0500, "Frank" <fhsmith7@bellsouth.net> wrote: >I want to automatically overwrite ...

Separating Names #2
I have an Excel worksheet containing several hundred names with the last and first names entered in the same column such as Smith, John W. I would like to separate these so that the Last name is in one column and the First name is in another. Is there a way to do this without retyping all of them? Look at Data/Text to Columns. Perhaps pick Delimited and then choose comma. "Merlyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2201c4ab0f$112086e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have an Excel worksheet containing several hundred names > with the last and first...

Mail server host name in greeting...claims to be..
Hii, E2K SP3. When I check mydomain at dnsreports.com it tells me: "WARNING: One or more of your mailservers is claiming to be a host other than what it really is (the SMTP greeting should be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then the host name). If your mailserver sends out E-mail using this domain in its EHLO or HELO, your E-mail might get blocked by anti-spam software. This is also a technical violation of RFC821 4.3 (and RFC2821 4.3.1). Note that the hostname given in the SMTP greeting should have an A record pointing back to the same server." On the 'net, I fo...

Collection Letter Functions
I'm trying to customize some collection letters. I went to the Collections Management Letter Maintenance window and reviewed the documentation, but I cannot figure out how to include the various functions in my collections letters. It appears that I can only modify collection letters in report writer, if thats the case how do I utilize the functions? ...

Local Range Name & Sheet Duplication
Hi, In my workbook, I have a global variable sheet called "GlobalVars" and individual worksheets. The GlobalVars will have variables that affect all calculation sheets. My variables are localized to this sheet. An individual worksheet represents a region. It will use both specific region inputs and global variables (brought over from GlobalVars) . It performs the region's calculations. Again, all variables are localized. I want to be able to duplicate an individual worksheet as many times as needed. But when I do this, the variables from GlobalVars break. I am left...

how2: show contact name and phone fields in task list
It would be useful if I could display contact name and phone number fields in my task list. In Simple View I've used Field Chooser to insert these columns into the table .. but alas! the fields are blank. Can I do what I want to do and .. how? thanks Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different types of items in the folder. You may be able to accomplish what you want, however, with a little custom VBA code. For an example, see http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=566 -- Su...

Link Images To Outlook Contacts Automatically For Everyone
We have a folder filled with images of staff (normally used for swipe cards). The filenames used for the images is the users username. Can these images be imported into the Global Address List so that they appear as the users 'Contact Picture' automatically (hope that makes sense)? We're using Office 2007. Thanks. "Colin S." <colin.steadman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aa481335-9286-44ea-8c3f-ee0337b09b42@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > We have a folder filled with images of staff (normally used for swipe > cards). The filenames used...

How do I link an incrementing file name like reports1or reports2
=SUM('C:\F drive\My Documents\Expense reports\[Lkreport47.xls]Mileage Log and Reimbursement'!J5) I want to increment the file name to the latest one which is always ending in a higher numerical. Try =INDIRECT("'C:\F drive\My Documents\Expense reports\[Lkreport" & ROW(A46)+1 & ".xls]Mileage Log and Reimbursement'!J5") If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "gonzerv" wrote: > =SUM('C:\F drive\My Documents\Expense reports\[Lkreport47.xls]Mileage Log and > Reimbursement'!J5) > ...

what is the name of the Microsoft exchange 2000 patch?
The one for the exchange server. I believe it is cdo something I just want to do more research before I obtain the patch. On 2 Mar 2007 12:12:47 -0800, fbarbara@gmail.com wrote: >The one for the exchange server. I believe it is cdo something I just >want to do more research before I obtain the patch. There are many patches. How do you you anticipate getting the patch given the status of Exchange 2000 support? ...

Windows Mail doesn't get my mail after the first time
Windows mail successfully looks for and loads all mail when first launched but after that all attempts produce errors. I have to delete the program and reload each time to check for new mail. Why might that be please? The check for new mail box is ticked by the way. And the Send/Receive button produces - the same result - all tasks failed. Help please !! What do you mean by "delete the program"? Windows Mail can't be deleted. Perhaps you meant, close the program. Do you get an error message? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it i...

Will not receive automatically
Outlook 2002 connects to Exchange 2000 server over the internet. Recently had an issue where the ISP blocked ports 135-139 to defend against Blaster virus. Because the ISP denied that they blocked the ports for several days I set up users as POP accounts temporarily. Now that the ISP has opend the ports, Exchange is able to flow, but now email will not automatically receive. We have to click on the Send\Receive button or anywhere else in Outlook to get the email. I can select an old email, then the new mail will come pouring in. No little notification envelope in the systray. I...

how do I automatically add row numbers in column
Do you want the row numbers in column A? Insert a column, enter 1 in A1, then click on the lower right part of the cell, and drag it down. This is probably the easiest way to do this. Carole O "ceegar" wrote: > When I do that, I get '1' in lots of rows... Carole D "Carole O" wrote: > Do you want the row numbers in column A? Insert a column, enter 1 in A1, > then click on the lower right part of the cell, and drag it down. This is > probably the easiest way to do this. > > Carole O > > "ceegar" wrote: > > &g...

Can I import names into an individual template?
My supervisor has created a template that we are going to use as a name plate for individual employees. Can I import a list of employee names into each individual template or do they have to be entered each seperately? Mail merge the name in. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "mspornitz" <mspornitz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7BA7344-EF92-46C6-8126-28DDA41742D1@microsoft.com... > My supervisor has created a template that we are going to use as a name > p...

Passing a form name to forms collection subroutine
I am trying to create a subroutine that will set some properties on the specified form. Can someone help me with my forms collection syntax? I want to be able to pass the form name to the subroutine. This subroutine will be used multiple times which is why I don't want to place custome code in each form. Can anyone help? Below is an example of what I am trying to do. Sub DisableDelete(strFormName as string) 'Disables record delete on specified form forms(strFormName).DisableDelete = True End sub OPar wrote: > >I am trying to create a subroutine that will set som...

Outlook automatically deletes messages
Somehow I have changed a setting, and now my Outlook inbox automatically rids itself of messages over a week old. I need desperately to set it to keep all messages until I manually delete them; could you pleas provide explicit instuctions as to how to effect this change? Thanks in advance, Criag ALSO: I am running Outlook 200 on XP Pro >-----Original Message----- >Somehow I have changed a setting, and now my Outlook inbox >automatically rids itself of messages over a week old. > >I need desperately to set it to keep all messages until I >manually delete them; co...

Change internal domain name
We need to change our internal domain name from xxx.net to xxx.local. We have 2 DCs 1 windows 2000 which we will take out before we do this and 1 windows 2003. Is there any info regarding what needs to be addressed before during and after? thanks Chuck On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:14:27 -0500, "NewsGr" <Ciava@nospam.net> wrote: >We need to change our internal domain name from xxx.net to xxx.local. >We have 2 DCs 1 windows 2000 which we will take out before we do this and >1 windows 2003. Is there any info regarding what needs to be addressed >before during ...

SBS 2003 Crashes when backups the First Storage Group
Dear All, I am haveing a weird problem. The company server crashes after midnight when backups The First Storage Group. There is nothing in logs. Backup starts at 21.30 and runs sometimes ok. The backup backs up the First Storage Group just after midnight when the crash has been happend. Recent changes: 1. I installed additional volume 2 x 260Gb drive in RAID 1 2. I moved exchange database to the new volume After that the backup had been running for a week withought any problems. 3. I have changed a backup shadule to a shared NAS volume. Since this change I keep h...

No letter definitions
I'm used to seeing my Cells defined with letters on the top row and numbers on the left hand column, but today thats not the case. My "Name Box" is defined with a row number R62 and a column number C1. How can I get my "Name Box" to read the cell reference as A62, again ? Please help confused without letters <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, and *UNCHECK* "R1C1 reference style". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =====================...

Automatically enter data based or start and finish times
Im trying to automatically enter values based on start and finish time of staff shifts. In column B I have staff names and in column g I have the shift star times and in column h I have shift end times. From column i I have al 24 hours, from 00:00, in half hour intervals. If the staff membe starts at 08:00 and finishes at 16:00, I want to enter a value of 1 i the column with 08:00 in it and continue to do so until the column wit 16:00 in it. Then at 16:30 column, I want a zero. I have tried this formula =IF((AND($G5>I$3,$H5>I$3)),1,0), which only works for some of th shifts. Any i...

EFT file name
Good Morning, We are generating EFT files in GP 10 and was interested in changing the file format structure of the file name that is generated. The standard structure is [Payment File Name] space [Checkbook ID] space [Transmission Date] dash [index number for the next EFT file}. We are using an application call Message Way that automatically picks up the file from the destination folder and places the file on our Bank's website. The only problem is Message Way can't handle file names with spaces. I'm interested in knowing if this can be changed and where. Thank you in advance for...

DPM issue when use remote Name instace of SQLon diferent port
Hi all I just want to install SCDPM on one server, all prerequisites pass fine, I'm use a remote instance of SQL 2005 My SQL server have two instances: * MSSQLSERVER (default) SQL server 2008 port 1433 *MSSQL05 SQL Server 2005 port 1466 I'm use servername\MSSQL05 and correct user-password-Domain or servername\MSSQL05:1466 and get the following errors: "DPM Setup is unable to conect to the specified instance of SQL server. (ID 4307) Verify that the spesified computer and the instance of SQL server meets the followings requierements: 1)The computer is acc...

how to hang outlook when resolving names in new emails
I have four contacts in my contacts list, and a huge global address list on the corporate directory. If I set to resolve first from contacts, then global; and I type in "sm" then try to resolve, outlook 2000 hangs and must be end tasked. ...