Automated download

How do I schedule MS Money 2004 to download bank
statements daily?
0
anonymous (74722)
12/17/2003 3:44:11 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, KLomax wrote:

>How do I schedule MS Money 2004 to download bank
>statements daily?

Read about "background banking" in Help.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

chart with color automation
How can I create a bar chart with color according to an excel column conditions. For example I have a graph with all salemen and in excel I have a column which describe which products with the amount of sale column. By look at the color I would know which product and the sale amount? Thanks in advance Daniel Below are links to a couple of examples: http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/auto_color_chart_bars_version_1/ http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/auto_color_chart_bars_version_2/ -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "Daniel" wrote: > How can I create a ba...

automate 2dline with marker chart generation
In generating line charts with markers, I can change the color of the markers, but not the marker lines and series lines. The VBA code for the markers is: .SeriesCollection(1).Select With Selection .MarkerStyle = xlDiamond .MarkerSize = 9 End With .SeriesCollection(1).Format.Fill.ForeColor.RGB = RGB(255, 200, 25) What are the references for the marker lines and the lines between the series points? Excel 2007 Chart Format markers and point line segments. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/10_31_09a.xlsm the "Herbert Sei...

Automation Error Using VC++
Hi, I have an existing application which is used to automate Word. It works fine using the client's NT environment. The customer is in the process of moving to XP. When we run the app in this new environment, we are encountering an error. The relevant code is: HRESULT hResult = word.GetActiveObject( __uuidof( Word::Application )); if( FAILED( hResult )) hResult = word.CreateInstance( __uuidof( Word::Application )); if( FAILED( hResult )) { nErrCode = HRESULT_CODE(hResult); nErrFacility = HRESULT_FACILITY(hResult); nErrSeverity ...

HELP: Trying to Automate Documention Content
Greetings--new user; first post! I have a rather sophisticated feature I'm trying to do in Word, but don't know how to accomplish. I'm a technical writer and produce the user manuals for our company. One product has sixteen different variations of the same manual, 95% of which is the same with subtle differences peppered throughout the document. I have a new manager who has asked me to automate the structure of the document so we have one manual that can be constructed as any one of the sixteen variants on the fly. I don't know how to do this in Word. The ...

Download Contacts from Pocket PC to Outlook 2007
Have Windows 7 (W7) operating system. ActiveSync would not load on W7. W7 suggested using Windows Live. I have recently installed Office 2007 (O7). O7 wants to use ActiveSync to connect Business Contact Manager (BCM) to Pocket PC. Is there a solution to use something in Windows Live to connect the Pocket PC to O7 so I can copy my contacts to Outlook Contacts and then syncronize them. The equivalent of ActiveSync for Windows Vista and Windows 7 is Windows Mobile Device Manager. You can download it here; http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-cen...

Money 2003
I have a problem with downloading statements from my bank. If a = downloaded deposit needs to be matched with multiple entries in the = register as when depositing several items at once, I can manually match = them up just fine. The problem is the next time I download, Money = somehow does not realize the transaction has already been downloaded and = I get another copy. At this point I am stuck since I can not re-match it = and deleting the downloaded transaction just causes it to be downloaded = again. Matching downloaded transactions with a single entry causes no = problems. Any ideas on wha...

automate 5 lines in a single column to 5 columns across
I want to build a database. I've extracted some text from my group's phone directory. It comes out in one column with name on the first line, address on the second line, city, state, zip on the third line and phone on the fourth line. I'm trying to figure out a way to automate getting the info broken up into columns. I want to create a formula that will allow me to highlight 4 or 5 lines and then break those lines into 4 or 5 columns. My list has hundeds of names so cut and paste is a bit tedious. Is there such a way to do this? This should work with a single-block selection Sub...

Downloading Msgs From Outlook Web Access to Local HDD
Hey Everyone, I just got assaigned an email account for college next fall. Their method of checking email is Outlook Web Acess. I find this program extremly difficult to use and was wondering if it's possible to download the messeges from my account to my HDD using a program like Thunderbird or possibly Outlook Express? I tried connected via POP method- using mail.SCHOOL.edu as my incoming mail server and smtp.SCHOOL.edu as my outgoing mail server. Is it my school that is the problem or is it simply impossible to download msgs from Web Access? Thank You! -Oyster Outlook Web Access i...

.Net Mass Downloader Reference Source Debugable Under VS2005
Grab your copy from http://www.codeplex.com/NetMassDownloader/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Home It allows batch download, offline debugging and debug under 2005 for MS Permissive Licence Code. NET Mass Downloader Welcome to the .NET Mass Downloader project. While it's great that Microsoft has released the .NET Reference Source Code, you can only get it one file at a time while you're debugging. If you'd like to batch download it for reading or to populate the cache, you'd have to write a program that instantiated and called each method in the Framework Class Library. Fortunately, .NE...

downloading pop messages to different folders
As stated in the subject, I would like to be able to have my different pop servers download the messages download to different folders, not all into the "inbox" any help would be greatly appreciate. Ben Gnoinski go to Tools -> rules wizard and start creating rules. Its pretty self explaintory. - M "Ben Gnoinski" <bgnoinski@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:423a01c47fb3$ee15b4d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > As stated in the subject, I would like to be able to have > my different pop servers download the messages download to > different folders, not all into ...

MS Deluxe 2008 Pre loads wrong catagories after download
Seems that I can't stop Money from entering the wrong catagory after a download from my bank. Everything shows as Groceries. How can I get the download either to enter the correct information or none at all? Thanks in advance. XP SP2, Money 2008 17.120 xxx In microsoft.public.money, Birdflu wrote: >Seems that I can't stop Money from entering the wrong catagory after a >download from my bank. Everything shows as Groceries. How can I get the >download either to enter the correct information or none at all? > >Thanks in advance. >XP SP2, Money 2008 17.120 xxx ...

Statement download problems
Ever since I have ran the GDI Plus scanner tool (I had already installed XP SP2) Money 03 will not download my statements properly. I can save them to my computer, but previously I had been opening them when queried, and the updates were then automatically made to my file. But now nothing happens - including not getting the "your file has successfully been updated" message. Can this be fixed? Is there some new security setting? OR, can someone give me the instructions for saving the download, and then getting Money to update my file from that. hanks. In microsoft.public...

Strange PowerPoint Automation interface failure
VS.NET 2003, talking to PPT 2003 When I open some presentations, using presentations.Open, everything works fine, but in other presentations, it throws a COleException whose code is 'Type mismatch'. The call is presentations.Open(filename, 0, 0, 1) Specifically, the code is try { /* try */ CPresentations presentations; // From CPresentations.h, the presentations coll. CPresentation presentation; // From CPresentation.h CString uname = filename; uname.MakeUpper(); // convert ot all-uppercase HERE(); // part of my de...

Best approach to automate recurring order/invoices
We have multiple customers set up for different frequencies of billings- some annual and some quarterly. Each month a different set of invoices need to be processed as annual or quarterly billing can commnece any month. What will be the best approach to automate this process? ...

can not download updates
Recently had a crash. I used the restore disks to put back to factory settings. I can not do any updates. The computer kept restarting. It is an AMD 2500. 1 gig memory. I went to HP.com and downloaded some updated drives and tried again. This time it runs to the compag desktop screen and the mouse moves but nothing on desktop. I just restored again and will wait till I get some expert help. Any thought please let me know. Thank you, Phil Hello Phil, Whenever you ask about Windows, it's important to state what version you have, including the service pack. If you ca...

how do i download difference account messages into difference fol.
i have two email accounts, one is personel and the other is company's account, both sharing the same outlook. is there a way, that when i download my email messages, it will automatically store in different inbox created without having to sort out myself? thanks in advance!!! blu_eblue wrote: > i have two email accounts, one is personel and the other is company's > account, both sharing the same outlook. > > is there a way, that when i download my email messages, it will > automatically store in different inbox created without having to sort > out myself? > &...

Good Morning Friends Free download software and watch software profile http://priyamaniforyou.blogspot.com/
Good Morning Friends Free download software and watch software profile http://priyamaniforyou.blogspot.com/ ...

Trouble downloading messages
When I open OE and it starts to download my messages, it stops and gives me a message that (x) of (x) tasks have not completed. I have to close that message screen and then click on the send/receive button to get the messages to download. If I close out OE and go back in within a short period of time, this does not happen. I don't check my e mail everyday and sometimes there are a large number of messages to be downloaded, so I was wondering if this might have something to do with it. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protecti...

Error message when downloading
I get an error message when I try to download from outlook saying process "timed out." One FAQ mentioned changing settings on a certain router but it is not the one I use. My ISP says Outlook may be corrupted. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

download file WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-Express-x86-ENU.exe incomplet
Windows update states 66MB file to download but the download through the update process ends up with only less than 3MB and update install fails. I tried dozens of times but always with same failure. Anybody faces the same issue? Any solution or known work around? Thanks Give this a try and see if it solves the problem................ <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950718> "Laurent" wrote: > Windows update states 66MB file to download but the download through the > update process ends up with only less than 3MB and update install fails. > I ...

OWA and downloading messages?
Hello! This is my first time to this newsgroup, and I am wondering if it is possible to save or download all my messages from Outlook Web Access to some permanent form. I just graduated and my university is going to cut off my account so I will no longer have access to that email, but I don't want to lose those messages (or save each message individually to some .doc form or something). I have never used Outlook as a desktop form so all my 40MB-worth of messages are on that web form, and I don't know how to save these messages in one fell swoop (or if it is even possible)...

Automated Macro
We are running GP 7.5 / SQL 2000. we have other macros that run at night, and they process fine. The 4th macro that we added causes this error. Has anyone seen this message before, or anyone have a clue as to what is happening ? :P:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Job-Macros/Transfer.mac Started 12/04/2007 02:50:14 :P:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Job-Macros/Transfer.mac Aborted 12/04/2007 02:51:34 :P:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Job-Macros/Transfer.mac Elapsed 1:20 Last Line 3...

BANK DOWNLOAD
Running Money 2003 in Oz cannot connect to Westpac is 2004 any better Thanks ...

Downloaded Payee Names Editing
In Money 2006 the payee field of a downloaded transaction is "grayed out" and cannot be edited - DIRECTV (1) for example. When I try to use the Payee Rules Manager to change the name to Direct TV, I receive an error stating that "DIRECV (1) is already being used as a payee or payee name variation. Please enter a different name." This seems counter-intuitive to me. Surely, I should be able to enter the preferred name and then list the unwanted variants I wish to have replaced with the preferred name. Are you in Advanced Register??? "Silbury Hill" <no-one@h...

email downloads require right click to download pictures
I know the saftey precautions that Outlook (2003) has concerning the downloading of pictures (right-click to download pictures) Also know how to set the options under security. My problem is that if I decide to right click and download the pictures, it does not always work unless I close he first try then right open the email a 2nd time and ths time the pctures will download. TIA, BL ...