Autobalance not available

Is autobalance only available for credit card accounts in
Money 2004?  I had Money 2003 and was able to autobalance
all accounts (credit and bank).  That option is no longer
available for one of my accounts, even though the
dowloaded balance matches exactly to the actual balance.
0
anonymous (74721)
12/2/2003 3:49:27 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

BS> Is autobalance only available for credit card
BS> accounts in Money 2004?  I had Money 2003 and was
BS> able to autobalance all accounts (credit and
BS> bank).  That option is no longer available for one
BS> of my accounts, even though the dowloaded balance
BS> matches exactly to the actual balance.

If Microsoft indeed removed it, it's the right step. The official document
from the bank is your paper statement, and the purpose of the balancing is
putting your Money register in sync with the official bank information. If
the balance amount that bank gives you when you download transactions is the
total of the records in their online banking system (as opposed to the
number taken from their "real" account database), then it will always match,
even if online transactions are missing several real ones. Through my
experience with Bank One, there indeed were several occasions when some real
transactions never appeared in their online system - the bank never felt
like it was a big problem.

You should always balance only by the paper statement, even if in fact this
functionality is still in Money somewhere.

Vadim Rapp

0
vr (140)

Space available: 0.00MB
Hi All I have SQl Server 2000.Log file was out of space(error 9002).I checked settings for log file and it was Autogrowth/10%/unristicted.Drive has 20GB free space.I added space for log file and data. Now , when i am checking Db properties it still shows :Space available: 0.00MB Any ideas Why? Thank You Hi Hayk, When you "added" disk space did you grow the drives that the data and log files were on?... Or did you and additional log and data files?... For the log files make sure you have transaction log backups if the databse recovery model is full or make su...

"custom dictionary not available" issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Every 2-3 weeks I get the message that my custom dictionary cannot be accessed. I do what others have posted here and on other forums: I go into Preferences/spelling and grammar, make sure no language is selected, check the dictionary file for odd things (asterisks, etc.) and clear. But both times I've tried it, it doesn't fix the problem, and I start a new custom dictionary... <br><br>Which works for a few weeks until AGAIN the dialog box pops up saying the Custom Dic. is not available. I&#...

No appropriate default constructor available #2
Hi guys, I am trying to add another user interface thread to the existing appication when certain selection is made from combo box. So I created new class using VC6 class wizard but I am stuck in compiler error: "no appropriate default constructor available". Pls help. Thanks. Bob // Header File class CNewThread : public CWinThread { public: DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CNewThread) CNewThread(CAppView *pAppView); CNewView *m_pView; // etc ~ ~ ~ virtual ~CNewThread(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() }; // Implementation File IMPLEMENT_DYNCREATE(CNewThread, CWinThread) // Compile Error ... CNewTh...

Great Plains should have a user field available on all entry form
Great Plains should add one field that is available in all modules and through to general ledger where we can key specific internal information. It should also be available in Smart List. -- sjmar ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft....

error message "554 SMTP service not available"
When an email is sent to .rcn.com or .juno.com this email message comes back instantly reading as follows: A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error. Can you telnet from your server to one of these remote domains and drop off a piece of mail? Anything in the app log? Craig -- Craig Philbeck a-cphil@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "rJennett (Removethis) @rpjassociates.com" <anony...

Authentication failed because Entourage doesn't support any of the available authentication methods. 02-10-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap There was a discussion on this last summer and I tried to work with Keychain access to no avail. However, I did recall something that I had seen right after I got my MacBook Pro a few years ago. This solution was provided by Mac MVP Allen Watson. I just did this again this evening after having problems with the T-Mobile hotspot in the Crown Room but not with the wi-fi service on the flight but then promptly had the problem again when I checked in to the hotel and connected to their wireless s...

Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1 ...available for download !!!
It has been released today...so here it is : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=42656083-784d-4e7e-b032-2cb6433bec00&DisplayLang=en Enjoy people ! ...

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...

Need to have more Columns available in advanced view
I know how to add columns in advanced view but i can't add all the columns I'd like to add. I can choose more fields (attributs) as search attributes than as result columns. Is there somewhere a switch to turn a field (attribute) into not only beeing searchable but selectable as a column in advanced search? Example: "Invoice Product": Is there a way to make an advanced search or view which delivers field (attributes) of "Invoice Product" as a result? Marko ...

successfully registered dll not available in COM reference list
when i run regsvr32, it looks like a registered my dll successfully. i get the message "DllRegisterServer in C:\...\<filename>.dll succeeded." when i check my registry, the keys for this dll is included. however, when i go to my project in visual studio 2008, the dll is not listed in my available COM referemce list. please help. ...

enter data on 1 sheet and make it enter on next avail row on 2nd s
I would like to enter data into lists on 3 different sheets and I would like that data to automatically collate on a summary sheet (i.e. as soon as I hit enter after typing the data in one of the 3 sheets it should appear on the summary sheet on the next available row). Can this be done?? Hi this would be only possible using vBA event procedures (e.g. worksheet change event handlers). Do you want to go this way? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Nadia wrote: > I would like to enter data into lists on 3 different sheets and I > would like that data to automatically collate...

Regulating available options
I have a table called tbl_class_type_cat. The table looks like this: ClassID Class Type Category 1 C1 Customer Incorrect 2 C1 Customer Correct 3 C1 Client Invalid 4 C1 Client Incorrect 5 C1 Client Correct 6 C2 Customer Incorrect 7 C2 Client Correct So using this table I need to create a form with three fie...

Some Conditional Formats Not Available
I am using Excel 2000 on a network. Conditional Formatting for font typeface and size are not available under any circumstances. Has anyone else had this problem and/or identified the cause and/or remedy? Also the border options are severely limited (no bold or double lines). Is this normal, or is there something wrong with our Excel installation here? Hi this is normal! If you need these kind of formats you have to use VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tom Nichol" <Tom.Nichol@jus.gov.on.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:776377E5-6A73-442D-82D3-0A433714D046@m...

CRM 4.0 Exam Not Available???
I am ready to take the CRM 4.0 Applications Exam but it is not currently offered at any Prometric sites in Pennsylvania or anywhere else in neighboring states. This test is not even offered at the Prometric Center in Chicago at this timeā€¼ When will this Exam be available again? If so, when? I am under pressure from my Microsoft Account Manager to get certified so I need to take the Apps Exam ASAP!! Please advise! Best regards, -- Gary Phillips MSRP, AAC, PCLCIC, T3CC Pittsburgh, PA Phone: 412-766-2280 E-mail: garyp@marketinginformationtechnology.net URL: www.marketinginformationtechn...

Themes not available
I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close -up" . I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to them other than in these Data Sheet templates. I have Small Business 2003 with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please? Why not download them and adapt them to your project? As near as I can ascertain these templates are unique. The "Collage&q...

Is low cast MSDN subscription available for freeware developer?
Some time back, I looked into getting a low cost MSDN subscription. My understanding is that I am eligible for this because I have developed freeware applications. I was looking for a link to proceed with this, but couldn't find it. I'd appreciate getting information on how to apply for this. IIRC, it was about $350 to $400. You get access to MSDN online library at no charge. FAIK, you still have to pay if you want the DVDs. AFAIK, none of the MSDN subscription levels are free for general public. --- Ajay About 6 - 12 months ago, I almost signed up for some special deal from M...

recover deleted public folder when only public folder sotre backups available
Hi, a public folder was accidentally deleted. Unfortunately, individual backup for this folder is not available, only backups for the whole public folder store are. How can I recover that deleted public folder using the public folder store backups? System: exchange server 2003 sp2, single server ( no replica). Thanks in advance, tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > a public folder was accidentally deleted. > Unfortunately, individual backup for this folder is not available, > only backups for the whole public folder store are. > How can I recover that de...

There is not enough memory available to perform the operation.
Hi, When using an Workflow Application(Which uses customized forms and rules) via Microsoft Outlook 2000 ; I am getting an error in the Outlook client saying '-2147024882-There is not enough memory available to perform the operation.' Can anyone help regarding this. Thanks in advance. Regards Anirban ...

Excel cannot complete this task with available resources #2
Dear all, I've experiencing the error "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications" when I tried open four Excel file which generated by program with ONLY data in cells. All four files are around 16-17MB in size. Problem persist in three different computer which all have RAM of 2G at least (Excel you at most 1G anywayz on ver. 2003). The wired things is the error only occured when I tried to open all four files in under the same Excel.exe, which is when you select all four files from file explorer then press enter...

Is there a mileage grinder available?
I WORK WITH DISTANCES FROM CITY TO CITYS IN THE US. ALMOST ALL ARE REPETITIVE, BUT THE DESTINATIONS CHANGE DAILY. IS THERE A TOOL, OR WIZARD THAT CAN CRANK THESE OUT LIKE THE FORMULA BAR? IN OTHER WORDS I GET 125 DESTINATIONS FROM ROCK ISLAND, IL, AND ANOTHER 87 DESTINATIONS FROM SHELL ROCK, IA. THESE COME IN VIA E-MAIL IN EXCEL FORMAT, COLUMN A IS ORIGINATION CITY, COLUMN B IS STATE ABREVIATION. COLUMN D IS DESTINATION CITY, COLUMN E IS STATE ABREVIATION. IS THER A WAS OF READING IF A, B AND C, D THEN FIND FIGURE FROM MILEAGE TABLE? You'll need a 3rd party add-in like PC Mi...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Monday, May 31, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 138 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consider...

Norwegian: Available language?
Anyone know if CRM3 will be available in Norwegian, and if so, when? -- _________________ Rolf @ Questus ans The norwegian version will be released around the 1st of march 2006. All estimated dates: english 12-1-2005 french 1-1-2006 german 1-1-2006 russian 1-1-2006 dutch 1-1-2006 spanish 2-1-2006 danish 2-1-2006 brazilian portuguese 2-1-2006 italian 2-1-2006 polish 3-1-2006 swedish 3-1-2006 hungarian 3-1-2006 czech 3-1-2006 turkish 3-1-2006 norwegian 3-1-2006 greek 4-1-2006 finnish 4-1-2006 portuguese (iberian) 4-1-2006 chinese traditional 5-1-2006 chinese simplified 5-1-2006 japanese 7-...

Crystal report wizard not available in excel
I've loaded Crystal Report 8.5 on my laptop and I'm trying to create a report out of a current Excel Spreadsheet, but the Crystal Report Wizard is not available for use. Any ideas on how I can fix this within Excel will be appreciated. ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, January 24, 2004, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 119 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there y...

New Retail & Sales Jobs available at Jobsjinnee.com
New Retail & Sales Jobs available at Jobsjinnee.com ...