Auto reconcile problem

As soon as I download transactions from any of my online accounts, all of
them are marked as reconciled, even before I accept them. (I do not have
"Automatically accept all downloaded transactions from banking statements"
or "Automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled" chacked.)

Does anyone know why this might be happening? It makes balancing an account
very difficult, since I have to go through and mark transactions as
unreconciled before I balance.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
3/12/2005 5:42:27 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Auto change formula in cells when source is changed
Good day experts; If specific cells have the same formula for example: C1 = Product( A1;B1) C16 = Product(A16;B16) C17= Product(A17;B17) And so on ... What formula should i write in C16, C17, ... so that: when the formula in the source cell, C1, is changed the formulas in C16, C17, ... would automatically change accordingly. I tried "=C1" it does not work Thanks in advance Carlo carlo wrote: > Good day experts; > > If specific cells have the same formula for example: > C1 = Product( A1;B1) > C16 = Product(A16;B16) > C17= Product(A17;B17) > And so on ... ...

Problem converting from MSXML2 to MSXML4 in C#
I had a piece of code working fine with MSXML2 (it does an open get and then a send, returning the webpage of the url in the get) but my server is hosted by a company that uses MSXML4 - help? I added a reference to MSXML4 - I right clicked on my project name -> clicked Add Reference -> Went to Com tab ->Chose Microsoft XML v4.0 c: \windows\system32\msxml4.dll It asked if I wanted to replace MSXML2 and I said yes - I regret this as I think it has now screwed something up. I removed the using MSXML2; at the top of my C# and replaced it with using MSXML4; but when I try typing MSXML4 the...

Problems changing password in Crystal Reports after CRM 1.2 installation
When attempting to change the password in the Crystal Reports Password Tool (leaving the old password blank as per the CRM installation instructions), I receive the following error: Unable to change password. Error returned is : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. This installation is on Win2K3 SBS if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance, Carson F. Ball Technician The Alexander Group ...

outlook delete message outbox problem
I am seeing that this is not an unusual problem. I have tried working "offline". I have tried disconnecting the internet connection to the computer, restarting, delaying message sending, etc. File still will not delete or be moved. I have noticed same "error" message as some others have gotten, mapi spooling? and "message has already begun transmission what a joke this has been for 2 weeks and I don't even know what archives this has been pulled from. Does anyone have any suggestions? ...

Problem with empty page
hi asp.net 3.5 I have a webpage which if it has a querystring attached it'll display some usefull information. But if no querystring is attached it displays this content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> I've tryed to put some logic into the page so when no querystring is used it should give some values to a Literal control on the page. That code executes ...

still having send receive problems
I have posted several times but have not had a resolve to my problem. I am using outlook from the office 2003 suite. I have 3 accounts one personal, one business and one hotmail, all correctly configured. When I click on send and receive all, mail that is in the respective server mailboxes is delivered to my respective accounts but then it hangs at 83% and does not move off that percentage. What is causing this? is one of the accounts timing out? that can usally cause problems if connection's have problems "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Problem changing wallpaper on Vista
I am trying to change the wallpaper on Vista. I have a sub that works on XP with .jpg and .bmp images... Private Sub SetActiveDesktopWallpaper(ByVal sFileName As String, ByVal lStyle As Long, ByVal fForce As Boolean) Dim ad As ActiveDesktop Dim co As COMPONENTSOPT Dim wpo As WALLPAPEROPT Set ad = New ActiveDesktop 'check if AD is enabled co.dwSize = Len(co) ad.GetDesktopItemOptions co, 0& With wpo .dwSize = Len(wpo) .dwStyle = lStyle End With With ad ' set wallpaper style... .SetWallpaperOpt...

VBA problems
Hello, I just started messing around with VBA and I got something approaching what I want (what I want is to highlight a row based on a value in the 1st column). This is highlighting the wrong row though! It looks like all the numbers are correct... for instance, when I step through it, I'll get the correct row selected but a different row highlighted! Please shed some light on this! It's quite frustrating. ' first column has dates from 12/2003 to 12/2006 Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Const Yellow = 6 Dim row As String Range("A1").Select Do While...

Auto-create activity from Mobile
Hi all, We have CRM 4.0 Roll Up 7. We are looking for a solution that offers advanced mobile integration to CRM. We would like the mobile client to auto-generate an Activity in CRM whenever a phone call is made to a CRM contact. Has anyone done this? //Johan Johan; There are a few vendors that offer good mobile solutions. I know for certain that MobileAccess from Ten Digits (http://www.tendigits.com/) has that specific feature. Dave Ireland "Jobro" <Jobro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B3A1D-E23E-4E49-933F-B221C0DD1ECE@microsoft.com... >...

AUTO SUM
I USED AUTO SUM TO TOTAL SUBSECTIONS OF A COLUMN. THE FIRST 2 SHOWED THE TOTAL CORRECTLY: THE LAST 2 SHOW "#####" IN THE CELL. IF YOU PRINT THE WORKSHEET, THE CORRECT TOTAL PRINTS IN THOSE "#####" CELLS. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? BJ wrote: > I USED AUTO SUM TO TOTAL SUBSECTIONS OF A COLUMN. THE FIRST 2 SHOWED THE > TOTAL CORRECTLY: THE LAST 2 SHOW "#####" IN THE CELL. IF YOU PRINT THE > WORKSHEET, THE CORRECT TOTAL PRINTS IN THOSE "#####" CELLS. WHAT AM I DOING > WRONG? You just need to resize that column. Type resize column into...

Money 2006 problem
I just installed the money 2006 trial version but when I try to run Money it just opens briefly and then immediately closes. Money 2003 was doing the same thing but I thought maybe 2006 would fix the problem. Can anyone help me please? Instead of opening Money, navigate to the folder where you have your .mny file using My Computer or Windows Explorer and double click on the sample.mny file. That will tell us if your My Money.mny file is faulty or the M2006 installation. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sc...

Combo Box Problems
I would like to make a combo box in my worksheet do exactly what the Name Box does. When a item in the combo box is selected scroll right or left through the worksheet and find that heading that was selected in the combo box?.....Is there a way to do this? Thanks. On Aug 13, 10:00=A0am, daphoenix <daphoe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to make a combo box in my worksheet do exactly what the Name= Box > does. When a item in the combo box is selected scroll right or left throu= gh > the worksheet and find that heading that was selected in the combo > bo...

Problems switching to new hardware
after removing active directory from the machine, I tried to activate it as a 2nd machine for the new Dell machine. No luck, it still could not locate the machine. After tinkering around I finally gave up and reinstalled the OS on the new machine from scratch. I recreated the user list and also installed the email server. We're up and running again. I only have one problem left. Our old domain was server1.xxx.org. The new domain I created was just xxx.org. So now anytime we try to access the external web site from our provider called xxx.org I don;t get it. I've tried to use the DNS ma...

Colour Problem in Excel 2002
Hi, I'm having a really annoying problem. When I create autoshapes in Excel 2002 (XP), when I scroll down the page, and then back up, the colour is distorted and ruined to look at. It prints fine, but it is very annoying, and bad to look at. It's like the colour just doesn't stay, lines and bits of colour vanish every time this happens. Has anyone had this problem before? I've never seen this. But Excel and other windows programs use the printer driver to know how to display stuff. You may want to try a different printer (or printer driver) to see what happens. Maybe even...

Scrolling Problem in EXCEL Visual Basic
I recently upgraded to XP, EXCEL is 2000. The scrollwheel doesn't do anything for an object (userforms, modules) in VB. It scrolls in all other windows in VB (Properties, Projects and Object Browsers). Don ...

having problems using performanceCouter
hi, i've made a program that shows the CPU idle time using the performance counter, using Visual C# . however, from some reason, it works on any computer other than my home PC . i've searched on the net but couldn't find what causes it. what i get is an exception that if is not caught, closes the program. here's a picture of what i get while debugging: http://img294.yfrog.com/i/picture20091211182403.png/ what i think is that maybe some service of windows (that the performance counter needs) doesn't work well(or is just disabled) . my computer runs on Windo...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Junk E-mail Problem
Hi All, Our company using Small Business Server 2003, all the user use outlook 2003. We connect email through Exchange Server. We had a big problem, my boss email usually go to junk mail at Exchange Server mail box. But not every email. We had added him to safe sender list but the problem still exist. I had checked the server but I can't find the definition of filter email. My boss is using Powerbook Macintosh and Microsoft Entourage 2004 to send email. His company email is always forward to his ISP email and he receive email from ISP pop3 account. He use ISP smtp account to send emai...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

problems installing Outlook Desktop client
Problem trying to install Microsoft CRM 3 Outlook desktop client on a PC running windows XP service Pack 2 and Outlook 2003 service Pack 2 connected to exchange. Originally downloaded ISO installation file from Microsoft downloads, and burnt CD. Installation failed, it seems the installation CD was corrupt. We then found our original installation CD, which when we installed it, it came up with two messages: - Microsoft Outlook was not initialized. Please run Outlook and configure your mail account. ---- Outlook is installed and running, there's no problem with this so I do not unde...

Known, but still unsolved problem
I have a well known problem concerning Outlook (it seems that it affects many versions, my version is Outlook 2000 SR-1 in WinXP Pro): the program doesn't end when closed and the window remains open. I've found many suggestions in the newsgroups, such as to remove addons, if present, or to check the integrity of the pst file, but none has been successful. Can someone help me? Thanks. Giovanni GRL <giovrell@tin.it> wrote: > I have a well known problem concerning Outlook (it seems that it > affects many versions, my version is Outlook 2000 SR-1 in WinXP Pro): > the pro...

Exchange contact sync problems.
I have a problem with contact synconizations under Ex2003. We bought a (3rd party) modul for sync'ing contact between Axapta and Exchange. Only problem is, the address data is synced wrong and the company that sold us the modul, claims that the problem lies in our Exchange installation sins the module runs fine on other installations they've done. Fx: converting from Ax to Ex Zipcode is converted into the "provins" field cityname is converted into both city and zipcode field The other way zip -> cityname cityname just disapear The Ex2003 installation is a migration off...

Problem with resources on W98
My application, which seems to work without problem on XP, has a problem on W98 with resource : when working on W98 french version after a while the application display a dialog box with the french message "Une ressource requise était non"(in english "A required resource was not") After that message the application seems to lack resources to work correctly. What should I check on my code ? -- Joel Windows 98 does not manage system resources as well as XP, so if you create a bitmap for example, but do not free it, Windows 98 will eventually break. 2000/XP handle syst...

PostNcDestroy()..unknown crash problem
Hi, I have a modeless dialog that has a close button. In a localization version, it crashes when user clicks the "x" button on the top rightmost corner. But the close button works just fine. Both events lead to my PostNcDestroy() handler. I really cannot see any difference between these events, namely the "x" button and my own close button. Is there any significant difference between these two in the MFC framework? Any hint or help is much appreciated. (Since it doesn't crash in the English version, I cannot debug it.) Tony This is a typical "my pro...

Excel Chart Plot Area Auto Size
In Excel 2003 I'm creating a very simple area chart with a legend placed to the right of the plot area. If I move the legend to say bottom of the plot area (right mouse click and "Format Legend/Placement/Bottom") the plot area itself automatically resizes to maximise the visibility. This is good news for me. The problem occurs when the plot area has been manually resized (using the mouse). When the legend is now moved it only resizes the plot area if it overlaps with the legend. This is bad news for me because it doesn't maximise the possible size for the plot area. ...