auto balance #3

Hi, I figured out how I can import my bank account information into MS
Money 2007 by downloading the file from my account via my bank's
website. Is there a way to set this program to automatically download
my daily spending on my debit card and insert transaction information
into the spreadsheet? Thanks

0
lrbtav (20)
12/19/2006 2:18:55 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Having 3 .set files with different ISV's and custom form modifications
Currently we have 2 seperate SQL instances for 2 different environments. We want to be able to create one environment that has 3 companies, with one .set file with customizations, and alot of ISV's; one company with customizations and 2 ISV's; and create one new company with a plain vanilla GP only 2 ISV's no customizations; We currently have the 2 instances with the first 2 set up that way and now looking to consolidate into one environment with the company dropdowns together. Will this be a pain to manage or is it even possible?? ...

Balance of OT calculation
Hi Please help to set the formula for the calculation of "Balance of". Thanks 3 a b c d e f g h I 4 Apr 04 May 04 Jun 04 Jul 04 Aug 04 Sep 04 Oct 04 Nov 04 Dec 0 5Overtime: 1st 3 hrs 10.0 0.0 10.0 0.0 10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0 6 4th hrs 0.0 5.0 1.0 0.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 7Total claim 10.0 5.0 11.0 0.0 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0 8Total set-off 3.0 11.0 1.0 17.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 9 10 B/F 7.0 1.0 11.0 (6.0) 5.0 16.0 27.0 38.0 49.0 11 12 Balance of: 13 April 7....

HELP: Outlook downloads 3,4, now 5 copies of each email
I make Outlook 2000 use a Outlook.pst file on a separate hard disk instead of the usual C:\Documents & Settings\ folder. Everything is fine. I also TICK "Leave copy of message on server" so I always have a backup copy. Now when i format my PC and reinstall Windows & Outlook, I point to my D:\Outlook.pst and it starts using it. Then all of a sudden it starts downloading ALL my emails again. If I format my PC once again and reinstall Windows & Outlook, then Outlook starts downloading ALL my emails TWICE (there's 2 copies of each email downloaded, plus the copy I...

Suggest Names/Auto Fill
This is driving me crazy. Outlook has picked up on an email address i incorrectly typed in Now anytime i try to type the correct address it suggest/auto fills the wrong name until i finish typing the right address. Is there any way to get outlook to stop doing this? Can we clear the bad name out?? Please advise Any names it should be trying to Autofill should be coming straight from your address book. So if you go into your address book and find the offending address, simply delete it and type in the correct one. Or, if you want, you can completely disable Autofill by going t...

Money 2007 running balance BUG
Hi all, I was hoping someone else could help verify this. I'm using Money 2007, and I automatically download balances/transactions from my bank (Bank of America). I noticed today that my running balance (in Money) was way off from where I thought it should be; on investigation, I found that money is re-subtracting reconciled transactions in my register despite the fact they have already been subtracted from my account balance. Here's a fictional example of what I mean: I start the day with a $100 account balance, and make five transactions: Breakfast - $5 Lunch - $10 ATM Withd...

Finding Accounts with no related Contacts CRM 3.0
Hi, I am trying to find all accounts where there are no related contacts but cannot work out the advanced find syntax to do this. I presume I am just missing something obvious. any ideas. Thanks Justin Hi Justin, You are not missing anything. CRM does not support a NOT operator in queries. You can easily search for accounts that do have at least one contact, but the opposite does not work. The only workaround is a report or some kind of server task (service, plug-in, workflow) setting a count attribute in an account whenever a contact is assigned or removed from an account, so that y...

Guide to setting up Resources and using Auto Accept Agent
I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept Agents to complete the process of people booking these resources? Thanks Please could someone advise on this? I am hoping to find someone with information ASAP. "Makor" wrote: > I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how > to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of > meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept...

convert month text (MAR) to month number (3)
I am trying to work with a data set that unfortunately has spit out all the dates in a text format - i.e. 03/01/2009 is MAR 3 2009. Is there a way to convert that text date to an actual date format? Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200912/1 Debug.Print CDate("MAR 3 2009") = 3/3/2009 One problem with the CDate function is that it will bomb out on things that can't be evaluated as a date. Therefore you may want to use the IsDate fun...

Links not working #3
The links in my email are not working, not opening a browser and showing any web sites. Can anyone help, What version of Outlook? "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8a01c3f98a$e280c9c0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > The links in my email are not working, not opening a > browser and showing any web sites. Can anyone help, Hi, Check the following link : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 This applies for both Outlook and Outlook Express. Hope this helps !!! Regards, Sudharson.AN "Richard" <an...

Excel auto-fit
I accidently dragged and deleted the format width autofit option on my toolbar. I want it back. I know you can double click the column top to get the whole column to autofit; but sometimes I just want a cell to be the autofit width for the entire column. How can I get it back? You can reset toolbars under tools>customize>toolbars and reset Regards, Peo Sjoblom "NancyC" wrote: > I accidently dragged and deleted the format width autofit option on my > toolbar. I want it back. I know you can double click the column top to get > the whole column to autofit;...

Need help in data copying. #3
Thanks Mr. Dave. It was really helpful Regards Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=25956 ...

Landscape Printing #3
Yes. We have the latest drivers. I installed this printer 3 weeks ago, and downloaded drivers from hp.com. It is network printer installed on W2K server and shared. Used by 15 users all running XP Pro. This problem is only with 2 workstations, but they are same hardware+installed in same way and same time like all workstations. What else can be wrong? ...

auto Name #2
I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to our Exchange 2003 (just like everybody else here) Her problem is that when she starts typing in a persons name, the auto complete doesn't pop up unless she has already sent that person an email that day. Yes, her setting in Outlook does say to use teh auto name feature. Any other ideas? That's a symptom of a corrupt profile. Create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:eFm2BnF8FHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to ou...

Possible To Circumvent Single-Response To Auto-Replies Via Outlook Rules?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6638F.C85E8A70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In my company, users contact the internal IT support center via several = means, not the least of which is by email. I am trying to set up an = Outlook client to auto-reply to every incoming email with a template = message I previously created. The problem is that when using Outlook = rules to accomplish this, I am limited by the same restrictions in place = when dealing with the 'Out Of Office'...

CRM 3.0 Exchange Router fills event log with errors
I've installed CRM 3.0 Exchange router according to Microsoft's documentation and the suggestions I found on this mailbox. However, the service is not working. The error message in the Event Viewer is Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Opening the inbox folder of mailbox: crm failed (System.InvalidCastException: No such interface supported at ADODB.RecordClass.Open(Object Source, Object ActiveConnection, ConnectModeEnum Mode, RecordCreateOptionsEnum CreateOptions, RecordOpenOptionsEnum Options, String UserName, String Password) at M...

Auto Filter and Grouping
Is there a way for Auto Filter of columns to work when I'm using Groups as well? If not are there similar options? Thanks, Dan Foxley I used Data|Subtotal to create my groups (not data|group). And autofilter worked ok on it. The =subtotal() formulas do get confused by rows hidden by filter or by the outlining symbols. When I shared workbooks with others, I would only use one or the other--not both. It seemed to make life a little easier. If this doesn't help, you may want to explain what doesn't work when you try it. Dan Foxley wrote: > > Is there a way for Auto...

X-axis labels #3
Given a data set from 1983 to 2000, I would like the x-axis labels to be 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000. I know how to make Excel only show every 5th year, but I don't know how to make it start with 1985 rather than 1983 without deleting the 1983 and 1984 data points. You have posted the same question twice, so I guess you haven't got your answer yet. First, you absolutely do not have to delete your data. Second, we need to be sure what type of chart you are using. Are you using a line chart or an XY chart? I suggest an XY chart. To change the X axis scale for an XY chart, double cl...

auto fill
hi, i have an excel sheet with student's grades: column A has an icreasing number, column B has the name , column C has the class, column D has the grade. I would like if it is posssible when i filter the students by class at the end of the sheet to be added two columns automatically [with macro, code?? i dont know how :-( ] the first one write if the student is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc in the class depending on the grade (column D) and the second column write if the grade is lower than 5 the student pass or fail! Is possible the column A when i use the filter to change in a number that is the...

ListCtrl #3
Hi, I have an owner drawn listctrl. I need to be able to split it for scrolling like Excel does.... You know the sort of thing - I want to lock column 1 in place and scroll the rest. I can get close with 2 listctrls but synching the scolling is too messy. And I want to go on to include more split column/rows if possible - assuming I can crack this one of course. Any thoughts.... Thanks Martin I would suggest using the MSFlexGrid ActiveX control which is included with Visual C++. If that doesn't work I would suggest taking alot of CodeProject.com and codeguru.com for some of these c...

Auto Date Population #2
Hello Everyone - Here's what it is: I use an Excel-based form to order product. What want is to set up a chosen cell to show the date of the followin Tuesday, regardless of when I fill out the form (for instance, if were to fill out the form today - 7/20/04 - I would want the chose cell to read the date for the following Tuesday - 7/27/04. Under different circumstances, I would simply enter a formula to sho the date X days from today, but I don't always place the order on th same day. Can this be done? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi for your...

Stopping Auto dial up
How can I stop Outlook autodialing to connect to my ISP every time I open or sync with my PDA? Thanks ...

Office XP Service Pack 3 Install Failure
error code 0x8024002D Auto update informed me of an update downloaded - but failed to install, asking for a Office XP Business CD it required. I don't have Business Office software on my computer, so wondering why it's trying to update it. Also, even with install failure of this update, now my long standing excel spreadsheet files won't open; seem to be looking for this update..... Help? leal1928 wrote: > error code 0x8024002D > Auto update informed me of an update downloaded - but failed to > install, asking for a Office XP Business CD it required. I don'...

cost basis #3
I have been tracking the cost basis for investments for individual accounts but when using the portfolio view that includes all securities in each portfolio - the cost basis is not included for some stocks. I am puzzled? In microsoft.public.money, Jeff wrote: >I have been tracking the cost basis for investments for individual accounts >but when using the portfolio view that includes all securities in each >portfolio - the cost basis is not included for some stocks. I am puzzled? > You don't state what program you are using. Look at the investment transactions for those ...

Exchange 2007 and SharePoint 3.0
I folks, we are starting a new migration from UNIX to Exchange 2007 system. I have read on many blog who 2007 is the last version of Exchange that support Public folder and Microsoft suggest using Windows SharePoint v3.0 for collaboration. In our test the contact inserted in WindowsSharePoint are READONLY in Outlook 2003. How I can created a shared outlook contact list who are used in all my organization without using public folder? there are some document about SharePoint and Exchange integration? Thanks, Lorenzo Soncini Trento - Italy You can create Contacts in Active Directory - thes...

Protecting Multiple Sheets #3
Hi I have a workbook with 60 sheets in it. I need to protect 52 sheets only. Is there a way I can do this collectively instead of each one individaully?? Cheers -- All help much appreciated. Thanks Hi one way is to run the following code: --- Sub ProtectAll() For Each ws In Sheets ws.Protect ("pwd") Next Set sh = ActiveSheet varr = Array("Sheet1", "sheet3") For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) With Worksheets(varr(i)) .Activate .Unprotect ("pwd") End With Next sh.Activate End Sub -- in t...