apply credit to invoice

Money 2003 B&D

If you "apply credit" when you receive payment for an invoice, at the end of
the wizard, it says:

This customer has a credit of $x.xx. (Later, you can apply the credit to
future invoices or generate a bill to repay the customer.)

Can someone please explain to me how to apply the credit to a future
invoice?

Thanks.

-Jeremy

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

credit card formatting
I am trying to format a cell to a credit card format, so the user can enter only the numbers and have the dashes between each set of four digits auto populate. I have tried using both 0000-0000-0000-0000 and ####-####-####-####, and each of these puts a zero at the end. Any suggestions? THanks in advance for your help. PRE format column 3 > click on sheet tab>view code>insert this. Now when you type in a 16 digit number in col C below row 1 you will get it Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Row < 2 Or Target.Column <> 3 Then Exit Sub Target....

Apply that correction pack that came from the MS Corporation
--wzmvqdlejkpfbi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hrdejcdymuiktpv"; type="multipart/alternative" --hrdejcdymuiktpv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="aogxmmrjkda" --aogxmmrjkda Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

Purch Creditor Credit Enquiry Screen should show last EFT payment
The Purchasing -> Creditor Credit Enquiry Screen shows the last cheque paid to that creditor. It needs to show the last payment made to that creditor irrespective of the type of payment ie. cash, credit card and EFT payments Who makes payments by cheque now a days. This screen is very usefull in reconciling creditor statements to Great Plains except for the Last Cheque paid line. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pa...

Incrementally Automate Sales Invoice Numbers
I use Excel XP to generate a sales invoice using a templete named "SalesInvoice." I have to search for or remember the last number used and "re-number" the template, then save as the new number. I would like to be able to have Excel (or my pc) to automatically recall the last invoice number used and add "1" to it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Charlie Charlie, This will require a macro. There should be a list of invoice numbers kept somewhere as part of the process. The macro and that list should probably be kept in the same workbook, ...

1st credit card is slow
We have a customer experiencing very slow credit card authorizations for the 1st card of the day. After the swipe it can take serveral mins for the approval or it gets an error. All the credit card transactions following work fine. They use to reboot their register everyday. The register is also the SQLServer. I think I was able to isolated it to whenever the SQLServer services restart the problem also starts. As long as the SQLServer remains on overnight the 1st credit card of the day is fine. This occured using RMS 1.2 and RMS 2.0 with latest hotfixes. Also on MSDE200 and 2005 SQL Exp...

How Floor Stock Cost Are applies
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01CA264A.67F008E0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0041_01CA264A.67F008E0" ------=_NextPart_001_0041_01CA264A.67F008E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are trying to understand this concepts of Floor Stock vs. Sales and = Misc. in manufacturing and following 2 option are confusing us a lot.=20 1.. to Apply Floor Stock to an expenses account=20 2.. to apply floor Stock to a manufacturing order And foll...

help in making invoice
what i am looking for is to have a data base of materials on one sheet then have a pulldown list on another sheet. i have tried contextures but couldn't get it to work. can anyone help? -- thanks so much I've posted an example of what you want to do @ http://Galimi.com/Examples/dropdown.xls http://HelpExcel.com "rockon" wrote: > what i am looking for is to have a data base of materials on one sheet then > have a pulldown list on another sheet. i have tried contextures but couldn't > get it to work. can anyone help? > -- > thanks so much What hap...

Error 3125 doesn't apply here. So, what's the problem.
<Name> is not a valid name. Make sure that it does not include invalid characters or punctuation and that it is not too long. (Error 3125) The specified name does not follow standard naming conventions or is not a valid parameter or alias name. Check your entry to make sure you have not included invalid characters or punctuation and that the name is not too long. I get the above error message only when trying to run my parameter query. I've named it "Status Report Query" and then tried "Reports I Want" and have also tried other simple names. I really don&...

Applying View for 1 folder to another folder
WIN XP HE, OL 2002 Hi, I have a view for my inbox with different colors for different conditions. I was wondering how to apply this same view for other mail folders or subfolders that I created but without having to redefine the view individually for each folder--that would take a long time. Tx for any tips that would help me out with this. S Create a new view and define it the way you want it. Then apply that view to each folder (on first use) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstre...

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Service Call Transferred To Invoices
I hope someone can help us. We just started using Service Call Management and we have a question on when it is turned into an invoice. When our technicians call in with a resolution for the service call we are putting the description in the notes section next to Repair. This is an unlimited text field and we would like this to print (in its entirety) on the invoices. The company we bought the software from can't seem to make this work for us. They have it where the description prints only 4 lines on the very bottom of the invoice. We want this description to print under only ...

can you use a publisher made invoice in money 2005
Don't know much about Money 2005, I'm still using Money 97. Doesn't Money make its own forms? All you ever wanted to know about Money 2005 http://support.microsoft.com/ph/870 Money has its own newsgroup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lost" <Lost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CD7B5A4-4697-410C-A7B5-543ECA28CD4E@microsoft.com... > If you are asking if you can open a Publisher invoice in Money, no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Lost"...

Not Applying Outlook 2002 Rules
I have recently added rules to my rules list, and now a large portion of my rules are not being applied. When emails are received they remain in the inbox. When I manually apply my rules, the emails are correctly sorted. I have tried exporting my rule then removing them from my rule list, restarting outlook and importing my rules as well as disabling all my rules restarting and re-enabling them. Both attempts appear to have resulting in losing the automatic application of further rules. Even after these attempts manually running my rules executes correctly. I'm quite lost and ...

EDD SOP Invoice
Case submitted to Dynamics Business Portal support, they were unable to help. Using EDD SOP invoices, I'd like to be able to access tables and fields that are not currently available in the sample Crystal report. The tables in the Crystal report point to a DSN named FDoc with the path: "c:\Enlists\BP27\Applications\BusinessDesk\Dynamics (continued below) \ElectronicDocumentDelivery\FinancialDataSet\FinancialDataSet.xsd" Can anyone provide instructions on adding tables to an EDD Crystal report? Hi-- I believe the Crystal Reports in EDD are all based on SQL Views. The gu...

Budget and Line of Credit problems
I'm using the Canadian edition of Money 2004, hopefully this won't make a difference to either of these issues: 1) When looking at my "current budget status", it says I'm over budget on my car payment, because there is nothing budgeted for it. However when I edit my budget, there is in fact the correct amount budgeted. Any ideas why it is not showing up when reviewing the budget status? 2) I set up my line of credit account as a credit card. When I download transactions from my bank (TD Canada Trust) it shows the correct balance, but positive instead of negative. I'...

Money 2004 Deluxe-Changing a charge account to a credit account
For some reason my Discover card is listed as a charge account (pay off completely each month) and isn't suppose to be. No matter how I try I can't seem to change this so I can list interest information and minimum amount, etc. Since there is only one underlying type--Credit Card--what is it that you want to change? I just created one of each a "Credit card" and a "Charge card". The only differences I can see are all exposed under the Account Details Change Credit Details button. You said "no matter how [you] try [you] can't". Did you try the...

FW: Apply this corrective pack that comes from Microsoft
--iuxdmnhdaeaaam Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lkwszuofxmpuoqk"; type="multipart/alternative" --lkwszuofxmpuoqk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="prctztdeqeqzbz" --prctztdeqeqzbz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure...

Credit Memo on GL but not Sales Module
We had a credit memo that hit the GL but never appeared in the sales document/module. Any ideas on what we can do to fix this? Is the credit document supposed to apply to something? If so, what is the status of the document to which it is supposed to apply? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Rifleman98atm" wrote: > We had a credit memo that hit the GL but never appeared in the sales > document/module. Any ideas on what we can do to fix this? Dear , It happen once with us we realize that there somthing similar like credit and debit memo need to have in SOP module - and i find...

Change "Sales Receipt" to Invoice
We simply want our receipt to say invoice for account sales and Receipt for cash sales. How can I do that? I copy the following threat from a user called Rob some time ago and save it on my desktop for future reference. I hope this is what you are asking for. "Are you asking if you can have the word Invoice appear at the top of the page instead of Work Order? If so, then yes you can. You'll have to modify your receipt as below: Make a copy of your receipt and name it 40columnWorkOrderasInvoice.xnl or FullPageWorkOrderasInvoice.xml Full Page - modify the Header 40 Column - modif...

Changing financial institution for credit card
How can I change the financial institution in online set for a credit card which changed from Citi to Bank of America? If I attempt to change it I get the following information window: You cannot change the financial institution for this account because it is set up for online services. If you are trying to rename the financial institution you should use the Rename button on the contact information page for this institution. -- Christopher Fazio VMD In microsoft.public.money, Chris Fazio wrote: >How can I change the financial institution in online set for a credit card >w...

customizing the invoice
i am trying to change the invoice template - more specifically the area where the company information resides. -- John Can you provide the report writer report name you are trying to modify? -- Charles Allen, MVP "greekstud1970" wrote: > i am trying to change the invoice template - more specifically the area where > the company information resides. > -- > John thats just it, i dotn know, i am trying to figure this out, we have just changed addresses and all i need to do is make the change to reflect all invoices. anyhelp is much appreciated -- John "...

FWD: Apply this update
--dolvfqpeglxli Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="qmfuphhrxr"; type="multipart/alternative" --qmfuphhrxr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="puexticcfaf" --puexticcfaf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vul...

How do I feed info from invoice I created to a Spreadsheet
I want to create one template invoice to be used repeatedly, and each time a new invoice is created from that template, all of the info on the invoice will feed into an excel spreadsheet, the spreadsheet will summarize all of the invoices. You would need a macro to do this project of finding the next row on the destination sheet and copying there. Put it in the before print of the ThisWorkbook module. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "cjtaylor1969" <cjtaylor1969@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15E98F25-A94B-4FB2-A17A-777DD18F7652@microsof...

Invoice designer #6
I'm having a couple of problems with printing invoices. Everytime I customize an invoice, I save it, it looks perfect, but when I go to Money (2004 Small Business) and preview the invoice, it changes it to landscape mode in the preview. When I print, I can change the printer properties to portrait, but when the invoice prints, it then takes up only 3/4s of the page and looks ridiculous. If I use a non-customized invoice, it prints correctly. I have no way of changing portrait/landscape in designing the invoice at all, and I am starting with a portrait template and customizing i...

Ability to apply a credit memo to an invoice from an earlier date.
Mary Mammoliti from authorized number: 4168611315 would like the ability to apply the credit memo to an invoice from an earlier week but yet still how it subtracted off the remittance from a more current week. Since that invoice isn't on the current weeks remittance, she would like it listed. ...