Amnesty for illegal immigrants will not happen this time.....................

Our politicians lead the league in all talk, no action.
Is blowing us some sunshine good enough?
Read what The Expert thinks:

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/

TheExpert (30)
3/31/2006 4:56:40 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

PAB will not save changes
I have checked a few different posts concerning this issue but there were no resolutions or possible causes for this problem. Hopefully someone out there has found a resolution to this problem. I have a user using a PAB in Outlook 2000 and when we try and make a change to an entry, hit apply, or ok and then go back in to the PAB to verify the changes took, they are still set at what they were before the changes were made? Is this due to PAB corruption and if so, is there a utility to to repair it? Also, i have seen posts statying PAB's have been replaced but for some of our users the s...

Chart in time phase
I need to develop a line chart which includes 2 columns of data. Say for instance the data looks as follows: 5 6 15 9 20 12 50 25 Columns with the 5 and the 6 are for March. Columns with the 15 and the 9 are for February. So as we go up, the month increases. When I make my graph, the 5 and the 6 are first plotted points, the 15 and the 9 are the second, etc. In other words, it is plotting March, February, January, instead of January, February, March. How can I make the chart plot in a logical time phased manner? That is, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc? Thanks. jzis Instead of plain text &qu...

Wrong time on incoming mail messages
Hi. I'm working in Outlook Express 6, and even though the clock on my computer is correct, the times listed for received messages is wrong. Any idea how to change this? Thanks. By How Much are they wrong! Do they have the correct date? -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia Anne & Pat Garard. apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau _______________________________________________ Yes, the date is right, but they're off by about an hour. What I can't figure out is that I thought it went by my computer clock, which is right! Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >By How Much are t...

excel
I'm looking to set up a formula so that times in the source cell are rounded down to the nearest hour. eg Source Cell A1 is 10:50am....the formula in cell B1 rounds that down to 10am. Source Cell A2 is 10:55....the formula in cell B2 rounds that down to 10am. The info in column B is then collated in a Pivot table giving a per hour (10:00:00 thru 10:59:59) volume value. In this case 2. TIME(HOUR(A1),0,0) will give you 10am in cell B1, though I can't speak to your further operations with the pivot table. On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:47:11 -0700, "nick" <nick.morriso...

Report error Run Time error 2427
I have combo box where I have list of months and years. When I choose January 2009. It gives me a 2427 run time error. When I debug it takes me to: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, FormatCount As Integer) If Me.somefield>0 Then Me.Detail.BackColor = 14408667 Else Me.Detail.BackColor = 16777215 If me.[anotherfield] = "Followup" Then Me.Label22.Visible = False End Sub However, when I choose any other month I get my report in view form. Can someone please explain and help me out?? Thank you. I would try: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, F...

Addition of Buttons in Toolbar at run time
hi All, I am a newbie for Tool bars. I want to provide options to the user to add new Buttons(every thing, including Bitmap etc) in the tool bar while working on it. is there any way to do this?? "Ashish" <aashish83in@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1192617554.299345.145370@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I am a newbie for Tool bars. I want to provide options to the > user to add new Buttons(every thing, including Bitmap etc) in the tool > bar while working on it. is there any way to do this?? You may find the following CodeProject arti...

RPC over HTTP Outlook too long time
Hi, Here is the configuration: Exchange 2k3 (single server, configured as RPC-HTTP Back-end server) in a 2k3 AD environment where DC is GC. I configured RPC over HTTP according to an external article. It works (no SSL) but it takes quite long time to establish connection to the server for any job. What might be going on or where to debug? Thanks Yba On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 07:29:02 -0700, yba02 <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >Here is the configuration: >Exchange 2k3 (single server, configured as RPC-HTTP Back-end server) in a >2k3 AD environment where DC is G...

Exchange sends, but will not receive..i'm missing something
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, I got the DNYDNS Relay, and set it up to my domain and to route to port 24, but I cant send or receive. I can telnet to port 24, and I can see the logs that I have made the connection. Here are my settings. Default SMTP Server (ALL ASSIGNED) Advanced (Port 24) Access Authentication - Anon, Basic, and Integrated are checked off Connection All Except below is checked, below window is empty Relay (Only list below is checked) Empty below Allow all computers which successfully auth is checked off. Messages i...

Foreign text -- why does this happen
Hi, all I've got a question regarding foreign text in Outlook. I write to people in Japan and China and hence sometimes write in these languages. I have used Systran and other translation packages, but when I copy and paste the text into the mail window, it shows up as garbage. If I paste it back into the translator, it shows as it should. If I use Babelfish or Systran from the web and then copy and paste the text that it gives me there (which is mostly the same), the text works and displays in Outlook as it should. Does anyone know why this is the case? I've tried forcing the font to ...

date and time stamp on command
Hi. I have the formula in which if I update a cell in a row, column A will time stamp the change. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Range("A" & Target.Row) = Now() End Sub However, I would like to have a time stamp in column A, whenever the same row (column B) is updated with a "Y". I am keeping a daily log and want to be able to control the date and time stamped by placing a Y in column B. I want to know what time a Y was placed on the row. In short terms, Y = date/time stamp, no Y, no date/time stamp. Example below: A ...

Entering current date+time as numeric value
Is there a simple way to enter the current date+time as a static numberic value? I know I can use ctrl+; and ctrl+:, but these return text, not numeric. The best I can come up with is to enter "=now()" in a cell, then copy it to itself and select "Values only" from copy drop down list. This works, but is tedious. Is there a one-key way (like ctrl+;) to accomplish the same thing? Which version of Excel are you using? My 2003 and 2007 versions do not enter a text value with the shortcut keys. After ctrl + ; to enter date, format to General and see a number. 40525 which ...

calculating time with IF statement
I have the following: A1 is formated as time = 7:30 AM A2 is formated as time = 6:00 PM A3 is formated as time and contains =sum(A2 - A1) and gives 10:30 That part I've got down. Now, I want to subtract 30 minutes so I added: A4 is formated as time and contains =sum(A3-30/1440) and gives 10:00 Worked, thanks to those that have posted these questions. Now the problem: I only want to subtract the 30 minutes if cell A3 is greater than 7:00 How do I write that IF statement? Thanks for the help, Mark You could have used: =a2-a1 =a3-30/1400 =sum() doesn't really add anything to...

Email - Outbox
Does anyone know how to stop outlook annoyingly not sending things in the Outbox when they are highlighted / selected? If they are displayed in an italic font then they will be sent, but if the focus / cursor / pointer / selection / whatever you call the highlighted (normally blue) bar that highlights a selected message is on the message then it jumps from italic to normal font and then just sits there. If a message doesn't send for whatever reason and you reopen it, to Resend it, then with Outlook 2002 / XP you had a few seconds to click another folder or message before this dem...

Will not accept transaction
I have 2 transactions which downloaded and matched. I click on accept and nothing happens. I right click on the transaction and click on accept and nothing happens. I did both a quick repair and a level 2 repair, but I still can not accept the 2 transactions This has happened to me a few times, once after upgrading and another time for no apparent reason, I deleted the transaction and entered it again, and the next time the bank downloaded I was able to accept the transaction. There is most likely an internal error with the transaction. Bill <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in m...

Flash Player Will Not Work With UAC Turned Off
For the better part of a year I have had to keep UAC turned off to allow flash player to work. I would prefer to keep UAC turned on to enable Internet Protected Mode. I have searched the net far and wide including Adobe's "fix" for the problem to no avail. I am hoping someone out there has encountered the same problem and can shed some light on my situation. I am on Vista Home Premium 32 Bit, Explorer 8 version 8.0.6001.18904, Flash Player 10.0.45.2 Any light you can shed on my situation would be greatly appreciated as I am considering switching to another brow...

12.1.1 will not install at all
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Running 10.5.4, and I have installed 12.1.1 both through Auto Update and with a manual download from this site. Every time the installer confirms that the software was installed successfully, but when I check the version in any of the Office apps it tells me I'm still at 12.1.0, and the AutoUpdate when run continues to say that 12.1.1 needs to be installed. I've "installed" 12.1.1 at least half a dozen times, each supposedly successfully, and yet, no update. Any ideas? Thanks! "KJ239HBC@officefo...

Saving time-dependent results
Code: -------------------- Date Vehicles February 1, 2006 �119.85 February 2, 2006 February 3, 2006 February 4, 2006 February 5, 2006 February 6, 2006 February 7, 2006 -------------------- The cell with �119.85 is B5 and the formula is =IF(A5='Daily Sale'!$A$5,SUMIF('Daily Sale'!$D:$D,"Vehicles",'Daily Sale'!$H:$H),"") However, I don't know how to save these values when its the next day, as false values are replaced with null values. How could I make it save the current date's results, and keep th...

enter server time
i have a worksheet which contains 2 columns on entering "X" in a1, the current local system time is automaticall entered in a2 with the code If Target.Column = 2 Then Target.Offset(0, 1).Value = Now - Date i have shared the file on a network, and would now want a standard tim to be entered in a2.. i.e . i want the server time or my system tim (where the file is located) entered in a -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Admin Time handling and Reporting
I need to create a report displaying status of the Administrative Time for the managers to keep track of admin time already approved or pending. Administrative Time can be approved while Timesheet is in the future and waiting for approval. How can I separate these two (Timesheet and Admin Time Off) for the reporting purposes? What field in the database gets updated when manager approves Admin time request? And what is the Enterprise Resource Pool where this approved Time Off is reflected? How can I see it? laguna: As Dale states, you're asking developer questions but...

Summing decimal values to time
I have a column of decimal values, A1 = 6, A2 = 1.30, A3 = .30 How do I get the Total to sum with result of 8 hours and not 7.60? All have is much appreciated You would make your life a whole lot easier for yourself if you used XL times like 1:30 instead of decimal numbers. You can then just SUM() the times up as normal and it they are liable to sum to more then 24 hours, custom format the SUM() cell as [h]:mm if you already have the numbers entered and want to add them up as a one off then use: =INT(SUMPRODUCT(INT(A1:A200)+MOD(A1:A200,1)/0.6))+MOD(SUMPRODUCT(INT(A1:A200)+MOD(A1:A20...

adding times again
No luck so far ----- Think I just tried that?? And still 00:00 I'm formatting the cells to custom 00:00:00 then in the total box making sure that is the same format. Sigma on the total cell which then seems to want a range of cells put in. Click the top cell and highlight down to the lowest puts the range in. Enter and 0's. :-( ----------------- Just checking.. you format it to 00:00:00 I hope you actually mean Time or hh:mm:ss in the Custom option What do you see in the formula bar at the top when you click on one of = cells in your range? Re-format that to Time (13:30:55 op...

OLAP cubes with Time scale : only 6 months
Hi, I built several OLAP cubes views (Data analysis) with the dimension Time. I built the cube with a date range from 1st january to 31st December 2010. In some views I can display the values for the 12 months of the year. For some views, I can just display the first 6 months (2 quarters) while I selected all the 12 months. What could be the issue? Thanks Xiao: It would really help if you were a bit more specific when you post, such as naming the cubes you're working with and specifying the version of the software you're using, so I' have to guess a little t...

get rid of time format w/msec
i have data column with the following format- 04:01:59:22 which means hh:mm:ss:msms I want to get rid of msec. They dont allow to import this csv to access db. How to convert hh:mm:ss:msms to hh:mm:ss ???????????????????? THANK YOU!! Highlight the data column with the time format. Go to Format, Cell, Number, Custom, and select h:mm:ss. Go up to Type (just above your selection) and change the h to hh. HTH, "agenda9533" wrote: > i have data column with the following format- 04:01:59:22 > which means hh:mm:ss:msms > I want to get rid of msec. They dont allow...

Time Sheet goes to terminated status
We are rolling out GP 10 with Business Portal on MOSS 2007. When a user submits the time sheet, it goes to "terminated" status instead of submitted to the supervisior for approval. Any idea how to fix this?? ...