Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Wednesday (November 11, 2009)

Hold Long Positions=85

By Dominic Rebello

Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell marginally on Tuesday
(November 10, 2009) a net 16.70 points (0.34%) and closed at 4881
point level. The market opened up on positive Asian and US cues, but
then turned down and continued so until 01:37 p.m. when it reached its
day low at 4860 points. It then rose and turned into a range bound
movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 88
points. Sentiment seemed bearish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 35
were losers, 14 were gainers and 1 remained unchanged. Selling was
witnessed in telecom, FMCG, realty, select power, technology and auto
stocks while some buying was witnessed in public sector enterprises,
metal, oil & gas and select bank stocks.

Technical Analysis:

Volume: (Qty shares) increased 15.08%. This change is substantial, but
indicates a moderate participation by investors because in the
previous session volumes had decreased by 13%.

Market Breadth: Overall Market Breadth on the NSE was negative.
Amongst all the traded stocks, 565 were gainers, 715 were losers and
42 remained unchanged.

Slow Stochastic Indicator: The Slow Stochastic Oscillator is in the
neutral zone. The Slow K line in the Stochastic Oscillator is above
the slow D line (positive if it continues).

RSI Indicator: The RSI is above the 40 level but is now declining
(negative if it continues).

MACD Indicator: The MACD is below zero but is rising (positive if it
continues). It is below its 9-day Average (negative).

ADX Indicator & DI Lines: The +DI line is below the =96DI line but both
lines are converging (positive if it continues). The ADX is falling
while the Market Index is falling, which indicates that the present
down trend is decreasing in strength.

Moving Averages (Trend Indicators)

The index:

Is above its 5-day average (at 4810) Positive.

Is above its 15-day average (at 4859) Positive.

Is below its 25-day average (at 4936) Negative.

Is above its 200-day average (at 3992) Positive.

Overall Market Strength/Weakness: The indicators and oscillators
discussed here are indicating a strong market but with a neutral bias.

Support Levels: For short-term traders the immediate main support is
at 4394 marked as S1 (blue line below the Index).

Resistance Levels: The immediate main resistance is at 5193 marked as
R1 (red line above the Index). The next resistance is at 5580 marked
as R2 (red line above the Index).

Pivot Point Analysis: For intra-day traders the support and resistance
levels are calculated according to the pivot point theory and are:

Pivot point =3D 4897 (This is the level where the trend is likely to
change during intra-day).

Support (1) =3D 4845.

Support (2) =3D 4809.

Resistance (1) =3D 4933.

Resistance (2) =3D 4984.

*(For support and resistance levels all F&O stocks refer to the
Afternoon
newspaper)

Outlook for Today: On Japanese candlestick patterns the index after
having formed four consecutive white body candles has formed a doji
pattern. This indicates indecisiveness amongst market men. The next
candle formation will confirm whether the bias is towards the buy or
sell side of the market.
However, the index is above its 5, 15 and 200 day=92s moving averages.
Moreover, the velocity parameters are also positively trended. Both
these indicate a positive bias and the possibility of a further up
move unfolding.
Investors are advised to hold long positions.

Work with strict stop losses on all positions.
-1
Stratstar
11/11/2009 3:24:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Captial Gains Report Incorrect
I am using Money Delux Plus. I am trying to figure out how this software calculates my purchase cost, when a security has been transfered to another account in whole. I know what the purchase cost should be, and it's not correct on my report. Here are the details: When shares with reinvested dividends are transferred to another account, the transfer process puts the total number of shares in the new account as a one-line entry with a new calculated price per share. The capital gains report is smart enough to know that it needs to go back to the old account to get the details fo...

Add Collapsible data to report or form
I want to show a report with the following levels: Asset Class Investment Option Dealer Group So within each asset class there will be options then within each option will be dealer groups. Easy enough. Now what I want to do is somehow show something like this.. [-] Asset Class [-} Investment Option 1 Dealer Group 1 Dealer Group 2 the [-] are collapsible levels. So I want to initially display all asset classes and how much is in them, then allow the user to click on the report, or form and then display underneath the asset classes the investment ...

using A2000ReportToPDF to print and save all reports in a database
Hello All. I am using the Stephen Lebans A2000ReportToPDF converter and it works VERY well. My question is is there a way to use this utility where you click the button and it will convert ALL of the reports and save them to a specific directory? Currently I have to click one by one for al 60 of my reports. Thanks in advance for any help. D Actually I dont need to print them just save. D I figured it out. Change code To: blRet = ConvertReportToPDF(Me.lstRptName, vbNullString, _ "C:\" & Me.lstRptName.Value & ".pdf", False, False, 0, "", "&...

CrossTab Query? 01-11-08
OK my brilliant pretties Riddle me this The fields: IncidentDate Region Agency CareItensity IncidentCategory IncidentSubCategory The dream: A report that lets me: Choose a time frame Gives me monthly total of incidents By Region/Agency/CareIntensity For IncidentCategory and IncidentSubCategory Like this - January Region = 1 Agency = Bob's Agency CareIntensity = Residential IncidentCategory = Death = Total IncidentSubCategory = Homicide = Total -- Thanks Post sample data & example of your expected results. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "knowshowrosegrows&...

Stay at home mom, Ingrid makes $1000 daily!
Hello My name is Ingrid Medina and I am a 25 year old stay at home mom. I have been using Income House system to make money to pay my monthly bills. Now life is stress free and my marriage is better than ever. If you are looking for a way to generate more income check out www.incomehouse.net. There is no selling, pestering family, no three way calling, no conference calls just easy step by step guide on how to make money online. You could make your first $200 with in the next 15 minutes. Check out IncomeHouse.net today! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051231194739V2c1JmY7 ...

RMS Live Chat: Aug 11 2005 10AM PST
Hi all, The next live chat in the MBS chat room will take place on Thursday, August 11th 2005, from 10 to 11 a.m. PST. The topic is Headquarters Connectivity and Worksheets. Here's a description: Microsoft Retail Management System: Headquarters Connectivity and Worksheets Microsoft Retail Management System experts Dan Reed, Niranj Srinivasan, and Tim Cooper will answer your questions about Headquarters connectivity and worksheets. Please click on the link below to add the event to your calendar. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/vcs/05_0811_Busi_10.ics Thanks! Hope to s...

Home screen report (Spending by category)
I've got my home page set up just the way I had it (after one of my RAID0 drives crashed, taking my Money file with it :,( ). Anyhow, the Spending by Category report shows expenses put on one of my credit card accounts in addition to my checking account. I only want it to show spending in my checking account. I've tried changing the report settings to not include the credit card account, and if I go to Reports -> Spending by Category, it does not show expenses from the credit card. I've even reinstalled Money. Does the Home Page report show all spending in all accounts ...

Deferral Reports showing only current information
I have a client that has been using revenue referrals for years - the usual time frame is 6 -12 months. Is there a way to get reports that only show what is current for the current period? The report right now is over 1000 pages - most of which is not current information (the deferral periods are old) and it takes a long time to generate just to get to a bottom number. This makes no sense - but GP support only wants to turn me over to their consulting division to charge me for a custom report - ridiculous - it should have always been an open to not show fully recognized revenue - leavi...

access report 12-17-07
How can I retrieve the count of records of different names from a single field with the DCount function? I can retrieve from a field such as [ethnicity] the number of say, Irish using in control source =DCount ("[Ethnicity]","qryX","[Ethnicity]='Irish' "), which works fine. But if I need the count of Irish and also the Canadians, using =DCount ("[Ethnicity]","qryX","[Ethnicity]='Irish' AND 'Canadians' ") does not pick up the second entry, ie Canadians. Can anyone help? Try: =DCount ("[Ethnicity]&...

Crystal Reports Version 08-20-03
What version of Crystal Reports 8.5 is recommended? From crystaldecisions website I see Standard, Professional, Developer, and Advanced. Which is the best choice or at least minimum? thx, Gary Gary I heard that you can buy a version of crystal which will only work against crm and is therefore cheaper.. give crystal a call and see what they say "Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message news:OCpM2f2ZDHA.2572@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What version of Crystal Reports 8.5 is recommended? From crystaldecisions > website I see Standard, Professional, Dev...

Imp: Microsoft Error Reporting now working fine with SP2
Hi, If you have disabled Microsoft Error Reporting because of issues it had on Tiger, I am pleased to report that these issues have been fixed in the latest upgrade. Please enable the feature by following the steps listed below: This is how you can enable Microsoft error reporting: 1. Go into the Office folder under the folder where Office 2004 is installed 2. Start Microsoft Error Reporting, 3. Go to Microsoft Error Reporting->Preferences, check Enable Microsoft Error Reporting 4. Command-Q to quit Microsoft Error Reporting This feature is a very useful tool that helps us ...

Reporting Options
Hello: Can someone tell me where the static reports are stored? I found some static reports (PDFs) that load up in a webpart; however, it's unclear where they are stored. In general, I am researching the various reporting options. We would like to create reports (scheduled) and store them in a document respository, making them available to specific users based on custom roles. Thanks, Frank ...

International Leadership & Marketing
Funding Rule for a World Famous Team We are seeking for find sustainability in awareness to donations and sponsoring for leading our team to a advertisement paid professional division in elite sports to the achievement of higher scored goals for a coming 2010. We have also, this time find for to search advise for how entities, divisions and other teambuilding have made for their structure to money funding such as how the Security or =91Company=92 provide money funding for their suitability to specific operations at a specific time. As well as our activity so is to the most that there are yi...

Simple wildcard parameter on report control
I have searched the database but cannot find a solution to this problem. I have written a text box control on an access report as follows: =IIf([CaseNo] Like "A-*", DCount("[CaseNo]","QuarterlyCompilationStart","[Determ]='AR Prelim'"),"None") Some of our cases begin with *A-* and others with *C-*. This expression results in all the 'AR Prelim' records are counted regardless of what they begin with. I've also tried: =IIf("[CaseNo] ='A-*'",DCount("[CaseNo]","QuarterlyCompilationStar...

SubForm Report
Is it possible to open a report in preview mode in a subform? I have a main form called FormA. There is a subform on FormB and that works great when I want to display forms. Is there an object that I need to add to FormA to be able to preview a report on FormA? Thanks in advance for your help! No, you cannot preview a report on a form. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County PeterM wrote: > Is it possible to open a report in preview mode in a subform? I have a main > form called FormA. There is...

licensing question 11-16-04
Hi. Can someone briefly explain the licensing for MSCRM? Is it just like a CAL, one for every potential user? Is it per-connection or named user? Thanks, S "Scaryberry" <nope@noway.com> wrote in message news:OI6juFDzEHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. Can someone briefly explain the licensing for MSCRM? Is it just like > a CAL, one for every potential user? Is it per-connection or named user? > > Thanks, > > S Hi, amazing what the search button on the web groups can do. Would like to know the difference between a Sales Professional and Sa...

Text field validation 11-17-04
I am trying to add a function that will validate a text field in CRM Account form. I need to call that function whenever the users enter a value in the text field. I know there are no events for text fields. Where should I define the validate function? It it in wwwroot\SFA\accts\edit.aspx or acct_cont.js file? This function will not be called from OnLoad event. I want to create the function that will simulate as KeyPress (or) OnChange event? Appreciate your responses Thanks. If you search on the history of this group via Google, you will find a few posts that outline options for addi...

Print X number of lines per page in a report
I have a report to print a Purchase Order. The report have a subreport (OrderDetails). I would like to print this report with a maximum of 15 records(lines) per page. For example, if i have an order with 30 items i would like the report to print 15 items in page 1 and the resting 15 items in page 2. any ideas? Thanks, Troper Duane Hookom wrote: >Have you tried setting the height of the subreport to 15 items and not >allowing it to grow? >> I have a report to print a Purchase Order. The report have a subreport >> (OrderDetails). I would like to print this report with a ...

Money Budget Reports
I am testing out Money Essentials and have a few questions (note: the help tool is pretty weak compared to other MS products). 1. Monthly budget tracker is cool, but how do you add items for which you paid a few days before the current month started. For example, I pay my Mortgage a few days before the first of the month - but I want it to show up in the budget tracker for April. 2. How do I offset large onetime payments out of the consolidated pie "spending categories"? For example, I paid off a credit card last month and it shows Credit Card Payments/Transfers as a hug...

Newsgroups #11
How do you expand the names in the list in the Newsgroup subscription list, i.e., I can only see..microsoft.public.win.................. Thank you. Paula ...

Marketing Campaign Today! 6240
Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today! Marketing Software - Promotion Center - Guaranteed Visitors - Guaranteed Signups Solo Emails - 1 Million Opt In Leads - Banner ads - Website Submission and Lots More http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=6240_34_3_74 Get everything you need for a successful Marketing Campaign Today!(3770) Marketing Software - Promotion Center - Guaranteed Visitors - Guaranteed Signups Solo Emails - 1 Million Opt In Leads - Banner ads - Website Submission and Lots More http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffi...

how do i change the name of a report and still have the report wo
I took an exsisting database to another location...this location is named different so I'm trying to change the name of the reports however when I go into report and right click and change the name the report no longer works. How do i change the name of the report and have it work with the new name example.....report name: 75 SFS App Roster want to change to 35 SFS App Roster then when i run the report i want it to work but it says: The report name '75 SFS Appt Roster' you entered in either the property sheet or marco is misspelled or refers to a report that doesnt' ex...

Reports created in Access 2003
When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them anywhere. Help. ...

report- all transection of a batch
Is it possible to create a report that will list all the transactions of a specific batch? Add an extra column to pull the transaction's batch number. Good luck, Matt "S Dover" <shauli@usauthentic.com> wrote in message news:uQUIiia0FHA.3780@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to create a report that will list all the transactions of a > specific batch? > > ...

Set report criteria in code?
Is it possible to set a reports criteria in code? I am trying to use Stephen Lebans report-to-pdf tool, which uses the report as a parameter. I need to specify a criteria for the report, like I do when I open the report for printing: DoCmd.OpenReport strReportName, acViewNormal, , strReportParam I don't see how to set report criteria in the report-to-pdf tool, but if I can set the criteria before I use the tool, that should work. Thanks in advance for any help. Fred I haven't used Stephens solution but you can always use a little DAO code to dynamically change...