Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Monday (November 23, 2009)

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Monday (November 23,
2009)

Market rebounds sharply confirming=85

Underlying trend is bullish

To Read Full Report Click here

 http://www.investmentmap.com/AfternoonNewspaperDailyMarketReport.htm
0
Stratstar
11/23/2009 4:16:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

out of office message 07-23-10
how do i place an out-of-office message on my windows live email acct? -- dbraun Windows Live what? This is a Windows Mail newsgroup. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "dbraun" <dbraun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86B18075-E96A-4988-9E98-B78958D9BB77@microsoft.com... > > how do i place an out-of-office message on my windows live email acct? > -- > dbraun It isn't recommended to do this from inside your mail client. However, most mail providers have a provision for an automat...

Report Library
Well a post from the other side. I asked a few times for help no answer? I have been thru every post back for almost two years, why has no one mentioned the Report library. Another note the back-up manual in the user guide sucks. it does not mention the importance of the custom labels being saved at all. or templates or how to back up the whole system, it is in the partner guide but what about the customers? Can someone please tell me how to take a report from the report Library and install it so i can run a sales report with the sales tax? note the default sales report does not include ...

SSRS Email and Reports Seems Impossible
I would like to automatically execute certain reports and email them internally. SSRS should handle this fine. Howerver, I have one HUGE problem. SSRS requires you to store the credentials for the report in order to automate it. This in itself is not a problem. BUt SSRS will not allow these credentials to be passed and used as impersonation during the query. The proverbial catch 22. To be clear. Subscrption RUNS, report has NO data. 1. Setup Report 2. Select CUSTOM DATA SOURCE and enter my connect string 3. Select Credentials stored securely in the report server 4. Do NOT check U...

Print report
I have some report who have to print a matricial printer (EPSON) but matricial printer is too slowly. How can I solution that? I thinking convert Access report to a text file and print to prn. Is possible another solution? ...

report writer #14
I created variables in report writer for an invoice that do not always print the correct totals. If you print the same incorrect invoice a second time then it always prints the correct total. It seems the calulated variables are not always getting cleared from the previous invoice that was printed? For Example: If we have 10 invoices that are exactly the same with Product A the invoice will all print correctly. If we then switch to printing 10 invoices with Product B the calculated variables are not shown correctly on the invoice. Reprinting the invoice shows the correct amount. No...

Reports 09-04-07
Hi, I have a report that has a Start date and an End date text box in the header which have their data coming from a parameter query. I need to display the full date, ie. August 1, 2007, in each text box. There is also a Date label on the left side of this line and a to label between the text boxes. I have set the Start date to right aligned and the End date to left aligned. This causes a gap between the Date label and the Start date text when the month is less than September. Is there any way to avoid this gap without causing a gap on either side of the to label?? Date: April 1, 20...

Code to export report to PDF automatically?
What DoCmd code can I use to export a report directly to PDF, optimized for printing, and have it prompt me for a new PDF name each time? Or if that is complicated, always print to the same PDF name and location? Does the end-user system need Acrobat installed for this to work? Do they need Access 2007? Thanks. Joseph, Have a look at... http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm I have used this to print reports to PDF. You can set this up to get the name of the report from a field on your form. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, i...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

M05 and Excel Charts/Reports
Okay, so after reading some of the posts in this newsgroup I get the fact that M05 sucks. I wish I had read all that BEFORE I actually installed the software. Sadly, a while back I had got the software(standard edition) for free after mail-in-rebate, and this is my first personal finance manager, so I'm hooked on it. I actually like the fact that I can get all my bank transactions, credit card transactions in one place etc. I've never used M04 so I can't compare how bad the 2005 version really is. That said, I read up on the problem of credit-card payments from y...

To put sub- totals in a report.
Example: John 3 21,8 4 3,2 Sub: 7 25,00 Paul 3 2,7 4 1,3 2 1,1 Sub: 9 5,1 Total: 16 30,1 How to insert a sub-total of the itens and at the end the total? Thanks. Sergio Mund wrote: >Example: John 3 21,8 > 4 3,2 > Sub: 7 25,00 > > Paul 3 2,7 > 4 1,3 > 2 1,1 > ...

Modifying Report Options
Can I modify the report options screen and use the data on a report? Example - I want to put a textxbox in the report options screen to hold job code that is not tracked in Great Plains. I would then like to be able to read that text and place it on the report. Thanks The only way I could see that being possible is by making an alternate version of the Report Options form with Dexterity and taking over the report printing. I would be a very large undertaking for one text box. There is a lot of code that would need to be changed/copied to get your new option. You would be better off a...

Export Report To Excel
XP, Office 2007 I have a report that when run basically tells us the part number, how many are in stock, and how many we need to make to complete a particular order. There are several order dates to each part, so the rows repeat themselves for each of the order dates. There are total fields on the report that show how many parts need to be made if the customer orders more than what is on hand; all the calculations are done in the report itself. I was able to use a macro to filter everythihg down to show for each part number the first due date for parts that need to be manufactured an...

report record source in vba
I am struggling with something that I thought would be pretty simple. I am trying to retrieve the recordsource of a report in a VBA module without the report being open. It seems that Reports only works with reports that are open. Allreports works with everything but doesn't give me a way to recordsource. any help appreciated. Stephen On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:06:34 -0800, Stephen Rossberg wrote: > I am struggling with something that I thought would be pretty simple. I am > trying to retrieve the recordsource of a report in a VBA module without the > report being > open. ...

How to create a report based on multiple queries
Hi all, I am trying to create a report based on 30 queries . These 30 queries are based on one table. When I use the Report wizard and select more than one query I get the message " You have chosen fields from record source which the wizard can't connect. You may have chosen fields from a table and from a query based on that table. If so try choosing fields from only tha table or only the query". I do not know what to do.? Any guidance will help thanks, Dave On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:21:02 -0700, davidstevans@gmail.com wrote: >Hi all, > >I am trying to create a rep...

Calculate the amount of time it takes for a report to run
In SSRS2005, the was a way to calculate how long a report took to run. I got the formula here: (http://www.ssw.com.au/Ssw/Standards/Rules/RulesToBetterSQLReportingServices.aspx#UsefulFooter). The formula works flaulessly in 2005, however in 2008 the formula changes its behavior characteristics because of the way the rendering engine was changed in 2008. In 2005, when the report finished the calculation showed you how long it took for the report to run. In 2008, it does the same thing, but then it gets all messed up when you interact with the report by things like hitting ...

Impacts to Move to Timesheet Reporting
Team members have been reporting work effort on project tasks only through the My Tasks page in EPMS 2007 for about 1-1/2 years. Leadership has asked that I evaluate impacts to moving to the Timesheet function so we can also track Administrative Time. I need direction where to start my research. Articles I could read? Share your experience? Many thanks in advance. -- Carla Evans Presbyterian Health Plan Carla -- You can certain get some "bang for your buck" by using the My Timesheet feature in Project Server 2007. For example, one great benefit is the Plan ...

put more than 255 field on report from two tables
Hi, My project is in MS Access 2002. In that I want to generate Report which contain fields 258.I can put 255 fields but how can i add more 3 fields. when i generate report for 258 fields than it will show msg too many fields. how can i solve this problem? It is a bit unusual that you would need to use that many fields. However, you can get around this limitation by using subreports. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "billy_pit" wrote: > Hi, > My project is in MS Ac...

Exporting RDLC report to Word document
Hi, all I am working on RDLC reports, i want to export RDLC report to Word document, i able to export Excel and PDF but word , there is no such kind of facility plz give me any idea about this Thanks & Regards Saikrishna Alladi ...

SQL Reports GP 2010
I am tinkering with the SQL reports and KPIs with GP 2010. Some of the reports don't work on my test laptop. For example, for the PM Historical Aged TB- detail, there is a datasource dsGP10PM which includes several datasets. One dataset is dsPrmVendorID. The report won't run because this dataset fails. Here is the data set query (pasted in below). What is this datasource used for on the report and why won't it work? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Janey <SemanticQuery xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2004/10/semanticmodeling&qu...

Print report based on form selection 01-05-10
I have a form with a yes/no box which only shows records that are not ticked. I want to tick certain records then print these records using a command button to open a report. I can find help on printing a single record and the code required to do that, but I can find nothing on printing various records. Can someone help please. On 5 jan, 14:42, George McDonald <GeorgeMcDon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a form with a yes/no box which only shows records that are not ticked. > I want to tick certain records then print these records using a command >...

Blank page between two sub reports
I have this issue of showing blank page between two sub reports. I have two sub reports in the report footer and if the first sub report does not have any data it shows a blank page and then the shows the data in the next sub report. Here is how it is setup SubReport1 ...... Page break SubReport2 I do not want to take out the page break since i want the SubReport2 data to be shown on a new and seperate page. Please let me know if there is any VBA codes that can solve my problem. Thanks Moe On Jan 10, 11:38=A0am, FA <October.Ap...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have this issue of showing...

CListCtrl "Report" initialisation
How do I properly initialise a "report" type CListCtrl? m_serverlist is a CListCtrl in my CServersDlg dialog box. Unfortunately my code crashes on the ..Create() method call below with a "Debug assetion failed" error. If I skip the Create() line it creates the ListCtrl without error, but it creates it in the wrong format (non report type). I suspect it may be the fourth parameter on Create - the UINT that "specifies the list control's ID". What should I put in there? BOOL CServersDlg::OnInitDialog() { CDialog::OnInitDialog(); // crashes on line bel...

Strange Reporting problem on CRM 3.0
Hello, I'm currently having a problem with CRM reporting that has me pulling out my hair. I have CRM 3.0 installed on SBS 2003 Premium R2, using the workgroup version of SQL Server 2005 (SP1) that comes with it. A few weeks ago, I had the SQL server 2005 workgroup edition bug (as shown in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923387). I had contacted Microsoft for the hotfix but never got around to installing it. During the whole DST change, I followed all of the instructions and patched our CRM, and I have now decided to tackle the reporting error that I used to have. The thing is, my ...

CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report
CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report is not working. i had installed crm three times because i tought that could solve the problem but at last i understand that this is a generic problem. all reports are working but pipeline report is not. anybody could help me ...

creating a report through smart list/explorer and getting an error
Hi, I was creating a report through smart list/explorer and received the following error message: A save operation on table ASI_Explorer_favorites_columns has caused an unknown error (31) Then I went to run an existing report with a few modifications and got the following error: An open operation on table ASI_IVC_HDR_WORK_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and get this: an open operation on table WDC_Field_security_tag_TEMP could not find a record I hit ok and get this: An open operation on table ASI_GL_Account_MSTR_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and and get th...