After install of Money 2005 Premium 2 Years of BillPay not availab

I just finished install Money 2004 Premium and decided to take advantage of
the 2 years of free Bill Pay service through MSN. I selected to the
Services->Service Center menu and clicked on “getting started” under “Two
years free from MSN Bill Pay” and it offered only 3 months of service. It
seems as if the link in Money does not work properly.

How can I sign up for the service?

 It seems as someone forgot about the offer when they updated the
https://billpay.msn.com page.

0
Dahlman (27)
11/17/2004 2:14:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The subject should have been.

After install of Money 2004 Premium 2 Years of BillPay not available.

"Roger Dahlman" wrote:

> I just finished install Money 2004 Premium and decided to take advantage of
> the 2 years of free Bill Pay service through MSN. I selected to the
> Services->Service Center menu and clicked on “getting started” under “Two
> years free from MSN Bill Pay” and it offered only 3 months of service. It
> seems as if the link in Money does not work properly.
>
> How can I sign up for the service?
>
>  It seems as someone forgot about the offer when they updated the
> https://billpay.msn.com page.

Strange Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 running in a Win 2000 Server box. I am processing mail for three different domains. The mail for two of these domains works properly. However, for the third domain I am having the following problem: When someone in domain 3 replies to a message it is delivered as name@domain1 (the first and primary domain) instead of name@domain3 . If someone at domain 2 replies the mail properly comes from name@domain2 as it should. As nearly as I can tell the setup for domain2 and domain3 is identical, but I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will...

Select SQL during installation
Hi Everybody, MSFT, MS CRM Gurus I need urgent help. I am installing MS CRM where SQL server 2000 (SP3) and MS Exchange 2000 and Active Directory are on an SBS 2000 Server and MS CRM is on windows 2003. (Supported Architecture confirmed by MSFT) The SQL server is installed and has one default instance (SP3) and another instance (SP3). When installing MS CRM on win2003 Server (when we need to Select SQL Server), I am not able to connect or just see the computer where SQL Server is installed (SBS). I receive the following error: Setup could not open a session to the instance of SQL Se...

Charting Beginning Revenue and Changes Over a 12 year period
Hi I would like to create a chart that shows revenue for 1996 and cumulative year over year changes in revenue that when added to 1996 (beginning balance) will equal 2008. Does a particular chart come to mind? Thanks in advance. Al Charbonneau Waterfall? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartIndex.html#Waterfall - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ On 2/26/2010 10:59 AM, Al Charbonneau wrote: > Hi > > I would like to create a chart that shows revenue for 1996 and cumulative > year over year chan...

Outlook 2003 installation
I am trying to install the CRM 1.2 Outlook client on Outlook 2003. I get a message during installation saying Outlook 2003 is not supported, and when I start Outlook I get the error 'An error occurred while installing Microsoft CRM folders'. Any suggestions on which fixes need to be done in Outlook on in the installation to make it work are welcome. Rgds, Per are you a local admin on the machine? "Per Geert Nielse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cd1501c4392d$7eb5ed20$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to install the CRM 1.2 Out...

Year-End Fixed Asset processes
I recently closed the fixed assets at our year end of 5/29/10. However, the fixed assets were only depreciated through 5/28/10. Therefore, when I tried to depreciate the assets at the end of Period 1 in the few fiscal year, a transaction was created for the date of 5/29/10 that duplicated the YTD depreciation for each asset. I can reset the life of each asset to correct it or manually change the YTD and LTD depreciation, but this would be very time consuming. Is there a way to reverse what I did? Any other ideas? Thanks, Samantha ...

Printing data in 2 columns
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns. I want to print the data landscape, but want data to continue in a second column on the right side of the sheet.(trying to save trees and squeeze twice the data on one sheet) Top left to bottom left then up to top right and down to bottom right. Any help would be appreciated. Hi todd m See David McRitchie his snakecol page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "todd m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d96a01c...

Error Installing SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail ver
While trying to install SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail version i get an error message. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed can anyone help me solve out this issue ? ...

Sending HTML format report is not working #2
I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email. I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check: <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Renta...

View 2 Exchange accounts with 2 Outlook instances
I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 with company A and another with company B. Today, I need to logout of one account and login the other when checking email messages. Is there a way to have 2 instances of Outlook (or something) that would display email from company A in 1 and company B in the other? ...

money 2006 no longer runs after installing HP image zone
After installing HP image zone my Money 2006 no longer runs and I get an error saying I need to run setup to install some components. When I re-run setup it also does not complete saying it could not install certain components. I've tried uninstalling completely and then reinstalling as other posts suggest, but no luck. I'd like to know what components Money is installing toward the end of the install. The install runs most of the way and copies all its files, but toward the end it quits with the error message. Any one know what components it could be using? ...

Money 2004 #98
Hi, I lost my hard drive that had the USA Money 2002 program but have the Money backup files on a flash drive. I do not recall using a password with Money 2002. I installed a new licensed copy of Money 2004 on a different hard drive. Will this work and what are the steps to get the backup files to open in Money 2004. I am able to get the Money 2004 program to open but cannot get it to read anything from the files. Many thanks. Smith In microsoft.public.money, Smith wrote: > > >I lost my hard drive that had the USA Money 2002 program but have the Money >backup files on a ...

Microsoft RMS and Gas Pumps #2
I have created a gasoline item called Gas. However,I do not have access to the "click" gas pump or press ALt G to display the gas pump window. Do I need to turn on a preference to be able to do gasoline purchases? Also, does the RMS system actually INTEGRATE to a gas pump system, or is it just that the gas is tendered as an item? Enter the gas item on the transaction screen. Press F12 to tender the sale. On the Tender window, select the applicable tender, and then click Gas Pump or press Alt-G to display the Gas Pump Deposit window. Enter the corresponding pump number, and...

upgrading to newer edition of Money
Can any answer this: I'm using Microsoft Money 2002, and recently got Money 2004 for free when I bought some tax software, and I want to install it, but keep all the info. currently in my Money program. How do I do this? Do I just put the Money 2004 CD in the computer, install it, and all my info. will automatically transfer over? Thanks .. Anthony In microsoft.public.money, Anthony Martini wrote: >Can any answer this: I'm using Microsoft Money 2002, and >recently got Money 2004 for free when I bought some tax >software, and I want to install it, but keep all the...

Newbie Question #2
Hello all, I have used XML documents in the past without schemas or validation. Now I am venturing into the realm of validating, transforming, etc. Can anyone point me to a good book or informative website (not w3.com) that will help me along? For example some questions have come up when reviewing sample XSD's from multiple sources: What is the difference between xs:, xsd:, xsi: prefixes? Is there any difference or is the author choosing to use different prefixes? What other prefixes are standard when defining XSD's? Are their any good tools "near free or freely&quo...

Changing Defaults in VBA 2
I need a code that opens a workbook, and then saves it as another workbook that already exists, without it telling me, the file already exists, do you want to replace it? I just want it to do it without it asking me. When you want this done on a dozen workbooks, it gets a bit tedious keep pressing the yes button, when everything else runs through smoothly via code. Many thanks in advance John John Put these statements before and after the code that saves the workbook: Put This Statement Before The Statement That Results In An Alert. Application.DisplayAlerts = False Put This Sta...

Outlook Express? #2
I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! Hey MAB, which language? "MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#edEDJBPEHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the > right direction? Thanks! > > Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office...

Importing Crystal Reports in Great Plains #2
Is it possible to import Crystal reports into Great Plains? ...

Moving Outlook #2
Hopefully this is an easy question: I leaving my job so I's like to basically move all of my Outlook data (Contacts, email, calendar, folder structure, etc...) to my home desktop. I have Outlook at home but have never opened it so it's a blank slate. What's the easiest way to move all the data? It's not as easy as all that! If you're using Outlook at work, there's a good chance that you're connecting to an Exchange Server. If so, all your folders are stored on the server. In that case, you'll need to: 1. Create a PST file. a. Go to "Tools", ...

CRM 4.0 Upgrade Installation - CRM Database
I am attempting to perform an upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. My CRM Server is on SERVER01 My CRM Database Server is on SERVER02 My Reporting Services Database Server is on SERVER03 I get to the point where it is validating the install. When it comes to the Microsoft CRM Database, I get an alert that says "Device Not Ready" and it hangs. I checked the event log, and I see the following error message: Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x800401F0 Does anyone have any ideas about this error? It turned out to be a security issue because the domain account was not in the ...

Match items in 2 lists??? eh help
Hiya I have 2 worksheets. One with a long list of names the other with not so long list of names - Sheet 1 (all clicks), sheet 2 (users at client x). I would like to be able to find out how many users at client x clicked on the site... any ideas how I can run a match on the lists? Any help/tips much appreciated thanks D --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#ExtractingCommon for identifying common entries on both lists -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hiya > > I have 2 worksheets. One with a...

Money 97 Update
Money 97 needs an update to work on Windows 98 (precisely w/ IE 4.+), but try as I might I can find no references to it--Mny97--anywhere; it's as though it never existed. Is it that much of a dinosaur? Maybe so, since they seem to come out with a new version every year. I just wanted to dust it off to use for some bookkeeping chores. Can it be updated at all? aTdHvAaNnKcSe ~CC Although it displays en error, you can install it and use it without any updates. I've had it installed and running on 98, Me, 2000, and XP. "Chris" <chcannon@msn.com> wrote in messag...

Installation #2
Followed the installation instructions (I think) for Mac Office X and instead of Personal Assistant setup got a 30 day trial version. Can you help??? In article <d45f8c5.0312121041.1ee47b1a@posting.google.com>, janloney@medscape.com (Jan Loney) wrote: > Followed the installation instructions (I think) for Mac Office X and > instead of Personal Assistant setup got a 30 day trial version. Can > you help??? To run Office, you need to first take the Trial version off your machine. Run the Remove Office application which is in the Value Pack folder of your installation CD. ...

The size of the Money Express dialog.
Am I the only one always trying to drag the Money Express window to a larger size? At a desktop resolution 1600 x 1200 the window seems ridiculously small. I wonder what software engineering complication would demand that the Money Express window be fixed at that size. Isn't having to needlessly scroll a cardinal rule GUI design somewhere? If I had any more than 2 or 3 Favorite accounts I get the feeling that I might not even see the upcoming events. ;) Thanks for letting me get that off my chest from over the years (currently using M04). Jon (who would be happy if someone called me a...

Sorting data based on quarters of the year
Hi Not quite sure of the best way to approach this problem I need to filter the data in the table below into quarters Jan-Mar Apr-Jun Jul-Sept Oct-Dec For each quarter i need to find the change in values,i need to subtrac the open price in each quarter(Jan,Apr,Jul,Oct) from the closing pric at the end of each quarter(Mar,Jun,Sept,Dec) So for the latest quarter shown at the top of the table Apr-Jun(04), the open in April would be 4,385.70 which i would like to subtract fro the close in June 4,487 , 4,487-4,385.70 = 101.3 So for Apr-Jun(04) the market gained 101.3 Date-----Open-- Close...

How can I get pivot table to order months by our fiscal year?
I need monthly data in a pivot table to be in fiscal year order (July to June). How can I do this? Thanks. Please ignore, I found the answer in another post. Sorry that I didn't see the other post before (even though I DID look). "Marty" wrote: > I need monthly data in a pivot table to be in fiscal year order (July to > June). How can I do this? Thanks. ...