Add new account

I have added a new bank account, I selected New and when I click the
'Investment' row, there is a drop menu with very old accounts which  dont
use anymore.  Where can these accounts be viewed, and deleted as necessary?

Thank you

0
NoReply9659 (237)
11/12/2006 9:05:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Use of Pop3 accounts for external email
We've been using a pop3/smtp account to recieve our external email. I've heard that using those is a bad idea for a buisness. I don't understand it that much and wondering what are the issues with pop3 and what is an alternative to recieve external mail if not using a pop3 account. We have Exchange 2003. The issue is the company can't archive all user's mail. You know, company's email is representing the company, so the company should keep it as archives. With POP3 email will be moved from server to the client. Instead, you can use IMAP, Exchange Server, or ...

What GL Account does the Adjust Cost Process affect?
We did an Adjust Cost for an Item. In a Journal Entry, a Debit is charged to the Inventory account but on the Credit side the Account is blank. What account should it be used for the Credit side? FYI: We don't have (use) Inventory Offset account. Thank for your help. It's using precisely the one you are not using: Inventory Offset. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "ThongD" wrote: > We did an Adjust Cost for an Item. In a Journal Entry, a Debit is charged to > the Inventor...

defining accounts receivable default accounts
We would like the ability to have limitations on the accounts that can be selected for accounts receviable for a sales order transaction or receivable transaction. Currently you can select any account number for the RECEV trx type. We would like to define allowable accounts receivable accounts to avoid our current out of balance condition. This would limit the possibilities of reasons for ar trade to be out of balance to gl. This is a very hot issue at many clients in trying to reconcile ar to gl. This could also apply to AP!! Thanks, lori b. ---------------- This post is a sug...

How to add 5 min to current time ()
Greeting, How to add 5 min to current time ()?? On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:23:00 -0800, ghost <ghost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Greeting, >How to add 5 min to current time ()?? DateAdd("n", 5, Now()) or for just a time value - actually a date/time value on December 30, 1899 - DateAdd("n", 5, Time()) -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

EzPaste-xl2ppt Excel add-in, automating the copy/paste of charts and data
Hello, This is to notify about the release of EzPaste (http:// www.EzPaste.net), an Excel add-in intended to completely automate the transfer of charts and data from Excel to PowerPoint. EzPaste identifies automatically all the charts and the tables defined in the active workbook. The user then selects which of them he wants to paste to PowerPoint=AE , and EzPaste does all the work, would you have to paste one or one hundred tables/charts at once Even if you have to paste the selected range or chart, EzPaste does it with the click of a button Sorry if this message is a bit advertising, b...

Excel Data appearing in new Pop-up window rather than frameset frame
I have a servlet running in Tomcat that delivers an excel data file, the response content type being set to: "application/vnd.ms-excel" My html page uses a frameset to display (amongst other things) the excel data. The data is displayed on the click of a button and is directed to a particuler frame: <FORM method=post action="servlet/XLDataServlet/data.xls" target="exceldata"> <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Display Excel Data"> </FORM> With Internet Explorer 6.0 the excel data is displayed in the target frame, with Internet Explorer 5.5...

Trying to set up account, geting nowhere FAST!
From: "Lenora" <lmandre@windstream.net> Subject: Understanding what Microsoft Communities Date: Friday, September 14, 2007 5:41 PM Hello out there! What is Microsoft Communities all about? Is it something that comes with no charge when you get Microsoft Vista? This is the 4th computer I've had (besides ones at work). First a Compaq that I loaded everything I could from work, the computer guy gave me stuff...did work at home, brought it back to work, and visa versa. Second was a re-built computer that was given to me by a man in the town we had moved to...out of the g...

cannot add to archive.pst
A few months ago, I manually archived a few folders of my inbox and it worked great. I verified that the archive was there, (open outlook data file) and the archive data was in my folder list. I just tried to archive more data and it does not work. I do not get any error messages, outlook seems like it is going through the process ( a little quickly) but the files do not move. They are still in the original folders, not in archive. archive.pst did not change in size. How can I correct this? Using Outlook 2003. Archive depends on the date settings you have set, and this date is t...

New user at Exchange 2003 cannot send mail to user at Exchange 5.5
I have 2 Exchange 5.5 and 1 Exchange 2003 in the same domain already, then I install one more Exchange 2003 in the child domain of the existing domain Then I create 1 user at child domain with mailbox in the new Exchange 2003. He find that he can only send mail to other whose mailbox in Exchange 2003. If recipient is in exchange 5.5, he cannot send to him. I have already set the ADC for the child domain. I also create the "recipient update service" for the child domain. Is any more setting needed to configurate ?? PS: In the Exchange 5.5 administrator, I can find the new user wi...

viewing a user's email account
I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:20:02 -0700, Rossel1 <Rossel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a >possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet >what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? I really hope that the users' employment contract provides for this ...

Multiple accounts #3
I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook 2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail accounts, there aren't any messages. Thanks, Rick It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile ...

Is it possible to add a "View" button under the purchase order section?
Would be nice to have the abilty to allow someone to be able to view the purchase order as opposed to the given "new, delete, edit, or receive" buttons. This way someone who needed the information and did not have the appropriate security would not be able to delete or change the PO. I tried to CTL S the new, delete, edit and receive buttons, but that basically locks them out completely. Is this something that may be possible? You can make excel pivot table so any employee can view that worksheet from their terminal. This way you can define the fields you want to show as well ...

Add range options to Rec Dist report
Add additonal range options to the Receivings Distribution report - only by Audit Trail is allowed ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b0268d6b-4b6a-4805-9b52-e...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

New to Money 2006
I was using Money 2004 and upgraded it to 2006 last night (God only knows, why :)). I started to hate the idea of Passport and Web Publishing my account details and so did not choose the Passport option. I was able to install with regular Money stand alone password and still update all my accounts by downloading them from the respective financial institutions (as I used to do with 2004). The problem is with MBNA America. I want to download the credit card transactions. But the online setup process is asking me for passport setup. I looked at the description of this bank on Microsoft site...

Renaming Accounts in CRM
We are trying to change the account name in CRM, In the Account Name field when we chnage it, it goes through all cases and makes the owner of the case the person that changes the account name. Is there a way to have it not go back through all of the cases ? What you describe is not CRM functionality. Either you didn't describe it correctly, or there is some custom process performing the unwanted action I think you may mean when an account owner is changed, all the account's cases ownership also changes. Now that really is a pain!! "Rcw01" <rwilson01@gmail.com> w...

Cannot add user to CRM
I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder why!? I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD, right? If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would surely appreciate that!!! CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords. Search the group archives for UserAccountControl "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@d...

New Windows Tempalte LIbrary (WTL) 7.1 released
This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows XP and CE. Download links: http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm > This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows > XP and CE. > > Download links: > http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm Wow - intersting way to promote your politicala agenda. Back on topic.. has anyone ever written documentation for WTL? One of the beefs I had about it when tring to use it 3 years ago was the utter lack of documentation. -- Jim Johnson ...

Accounting prediction tool for wages with excel?
Dear All, I have a series of employees (with different payrolls) and a series of accounts (with money coming in and going out during the year). I would like to develop a tool where I can assign employees over certain periods on specific accounts, to forecast the evolution of the corresponding accounts. For example: - Mr. X is paid from January to April from account A and from May to December from account B, his monthly wage is xx. - Mrs. Y is paid from January to June from account A and from July to December from account C, her monthly wage is yy. - Mr. Z is paid from January to August fro...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

Outlook 2003 account problems.
There are 2 active accounts in this Outlook 2003 setup. 1. Connects to an internal Exchange 5.5 server - this server does not have internet access and is only used for internal email between employees (set as Default account in Outlook) 2. Internet email account hosted by an outside vendor. Here's the problem. When you create a new message and use a combination of email address that points to an internet email (Ex. you@yahoo.com) and addresses from the global address list (you@internal.only), then select to use the internal Exchange account to send it, everything works fine. But if the ...

using domain account for Exch2003 services
In Chapter 3 of the MS Press Training Kit "Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003", there are instructions for changing the Exchange Services to run under a domain account (with appropriate group memberships and rights) rather than the default Local System account for security & auditing purposes. However, I could not start the services after making the change and reviewed several articles stating that only the Local System account will work - KB Articles 271920, 239762, etc. Is the training kit wrong, or is there a way to do this? thanks in advance, Art ...

Display various currencies in Account listings
Anyone have a solution that makes sense, I would liek to simply list the correct currencies according to the Accounts. Example: I use a Foriegn Bank, the local currency is Euros, I also use my Home Bank which uses Dollars. When I do a listing of the Accounts, I get a display of all amounts in Dollars or Euros and would like to see both. Working abroad! therefore; it would be nice to acutally see what is what. Or should I see Microsoft as on a one track mine set, that it only happens in America! if you have any supportive info please let me know. Thanks in advance ...

automatically add borders to a cell after entry is complete
I've seen this done before. I would like to format the cells in my spreadsheet to automatically add a border to seperate one cell entry from the next after I'm finished with the entry. In other words after I tab out of the cell. Thanks, BKD you can set a conditional formatting. Highlight the area you will input numbers go to format--> conditional Formatting--> cell value is change to not equal to 0 click on format, select border--> choose one with all borders around it, click ok and ok again. now if you input any number except 0 you will see the borders. hope it hel...