Account totals missing in Portfolio Manager after switch to Money

When I switched from Money 2005 to Money 2006, somr of my investments no
longer have a Total Account Value.  The line is just blank.  This leads to an
incorrect total at the bottom of the page.  How can I get Money to calculate
the totals accurately?
0
smbreau (3)
2/6/2006 11:50:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

ER diagram for Project Account module?
Does anyone happen to know if/where I can find an ER diagram for the tables of the Project Account module? Thanks ...

Address Book missing CONTACTS & OAB
At work we use Exchange at work, and on one of my Co-Workers Computer, (his Profile, not really computer) in his Address Book he is missing CONTACTS & OUTLOOK ADDRESS BOOK, ( While mine is just fine) he was missing PERSONAL ADDRESS BOOK, but I was able to ADD it. ( We have a Global Address Book that we use for the Company ) Is there a way to atleast add CONTACTS, since the OUTLOOK ADDRESS BOOK is useless ( at least I think the OAB is ) Thanks No one uses a PAB anymore. Why can't you add the OAB to the profile? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "XP User" <my_email@is_p...

freeware attachment manager?
Could anyone recommend a freeware attachment manager for outlook 2002? I just need something that moves the attachments to a different folder than the pst file and inserts a url in the email pointing to the file. Thanks in anticipation :) There is a list of all known outlook utilities at slipstick.com - look in the housekeeping section for attachment managers. I forget if any of them are free, but hey, the programmer's kids need to eat too. :) You could always write your own using VBA - the $10 - $20 charged for add-ins often works out to be a bargain until you learn Outlook VBA. ...

Money 2003 Deluxe
When I go to Reports/Taxes/Tax Software Report I get a summary of what should be included in the various Federal Tax Forms. Everything looks reasonable except for the Capital Gains and Losses Money generated when I bought or sold a stock. It looks like some of the transactions ended up under Schedule C! Can someone give me a hint on where I have to go to tell Money how to handle the generated gains and losses? I have been to all the obvious places like "Catagories" and "Taxes" but I must be missing something. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote:...

Many accounts
Hi, Today all outgoing email is put in the same folder regardless which email postbox used as addresser. I would like outgoing email to be placed in the "sent"- folder for each postbox, how? Ola Do you have Exchange installed ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Ola Osteh´┐Żvel" <ola.ostehoevel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d00656f5-6858-4fb2-a2...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Problem with Event Management Accelerator
I have installed Event Management Accelerator successfully on a test environment. I have created a campaign in CRM and I can see the Event in Sample Web Portal. When I click on the Register Button, the Registration form opens up. However after filling out the form, by clicking "Submit" button, I get an error message as "Date Invalid" for the current date. As a result, I am not able to create the Campaign Response record in CRM from the web portal. I have all the CRM date formats set as English Australia and my computer has also the same date format. Can someone put me in...

NetBank / Money Setup
I've seen in some older posts that there have been problems connecting to NetBank via MS Money... I'm having the same problem, and so far, NetBank support has been no help. Has anyone out there found a solution to this problem yet? Thanks. ...

puttin money 2004 on a new pc
i bought money 2004 onlline and installed from a download, i want to put the program on my new pc but seem to have inadvertantly deleted the file. i have no disc to install from and the tech support at microsoft is just giving me the runaround. does anyone know where i can get the install file? -- becca becca wrote: > i bought money 2004 onlline and installed from a download, i want to put the > program on my new pc but seem to have inadvertantly deleted the file. i > have no disc to install from and the tech support at microsoft is just giving > me the runaround. d...

switching users
I have a computer that on which I needed to create a new user profile. I set up Outlook on the new profile with the same email account, but it gives me an error when retrieveing mail. I have Outlook 2000. I have checked the account settings several times. I can retrieve the email if i set up the account on another computer. Any thoughts? Thanks, Peter peter wrote: > I have a computer that on which I needed to create a new user profile. > I set up Outlook on the new profile with the same email account, but > it gives me an error when retrieveing mail. I have Outlook 2000. I > ha...

Tasks Missing from Screen
My Outlook (2000) screen normally consists of that day's calendar, the Date Navigator in the upper right hand corner, and a list of tasks below the Navigator (the Day/Week/Month view). Somehow I lost the Date Navigator, and assumed it was hidden behind the task list. When I tried to "pull down" the task list, it caused the tasks to disappear. (I ultimately did recover the Date Navigator, which was in fact behind the tasks). But now, while the box for the tasks remains, with the check boxes on the left still there, the screen where the tasks were is completely white ...

Totals in main form
Hey Freinds!! i have form called Workshops based on Workshops Table and subform called Participants based on Participants Table.the relationship between the two tables is one to many. how to count number of males and females in each workshop and show them in the main form. thanks in advance -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 1. Open the subform in design view. 2. Show the Form Header/Footer (on toolbar/menu.) 3. Add a text box to the Form Footer section. 4. Give it this Control Source: ...

Help! Can't Import Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data into MS Money 2004 Standard
Hello, I have a relatively new Compaq Desktop (2.5 GHz Celeron with 512 MB RAM). I have a Viewsonic Pocket PC and I wanted to use it to track my financial data so I purchased Money 2004 Standard. I tried several times to convert my Qucken Data (it's a big file--I've been using Quicken since 1995). My Quicken program is Quicken 2001 Deluxe. Anyway, the MS Money program started to convert and after a few minutes said: "Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory. Try closing othe...

Sales not posting to the right account
Im having problems with order processing. Whenever I transfer an order to invoice or just by creating an invoice from scratch the sales account in distribution is pointin to my inventory account. I the item card > accounts the sales field is pointing to the sales account and in the "Sales Order Processing Setup" window the Posting Accounts From setting is set to Item. I don't understand why this is happening. Also after I create orders or invoices the quantities in the inventory are affected but the inventory transactions are not being posted to the GL. Other things th...

managing accidental rollbacks
We have an Access data entry form which is bound to a sql table called PAYMENTS. There is an exit button in the data entry form that has code that writes the data to another table called CHECK_LOG. I've copied and pasted this code below and omitted specific logic relating to the data fields for the sql string and business rules logic (e.g. if client X, then set the data for field Y in a specific way). There have been 2 instances in the past several months where data appeared in the CHECK_LOG table, but not in the PAYMENTS table. We have sql trace files that revealed that the entry ...

How to set up a resource account
I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to set up a e- mail account to be use to scheduling resources. Please advise how to accomplish this. Thank you for your cooperation! I'm guessing that this article is what you need: 291616 Direct Booking of Resource Without a Delegate Account http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291616 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: "nangel" <anonymous@discussion...

Uninstall Interfund Management
Hi - we've set up the central fund method for a client (no transaction is entered yet), but realized they need the simple fund. is there an easy way to switch to the simple fund method when no transactions are posted in the funds? Thanks, Oumar ...

Money 2002 opening MOney 2003 file
Hi I have Money 2002 at home but then I have been working on my file with Money 2003 in the office. Now I can't open up the Moeny 2003 file with the 2002 version It asks me for a password and i never put in a password. please help! Please send reply to my email. thanks! You cannot open a 2003 file with 2002. The file is not backwards compatible. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.a...

Multiple Accounts problem
I am using Outlook 2000 with all the MS required updates. When I add a 3rd Internet E-Mail account, it will not work if the other 2 are functioning. In other words, when I have a functioning 1. Me@what.com 2. you@what.com and I go to add a third account: 3. who@what .com It will not send/receive from this 3rd account. If I erase one of the original accounts, the new one WILL work. Plus, at the Menu, Tools, Send/receive option, only 2 will ever show up at the same time. I have completely removed and then re-installed Outlook 2000 more than once. Any suggestions? Anyone seen...

Transfer Out of Budget Accounts: Huh?
Money 2002: I have only recently begun to understand how Money works, so I made a lot of mistakes at first in the categorizing of bills and payments and budget categories. I think I have finally decided to STOP listing credit card payments as APAYS and list them instead in my DRP. And I will never, ever categorize them as credit card payments or bills again, but instead as transfers out of checking. However, the damage is done, and now my current budget says I have budgeted $75.00 for Transfer Out of Budget Accounts for phantom payments. I have tried everything to try to delete th...

multiple e mail accounts
hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts all feeding into one inbox....can i do it with mail? cheers ian No, not without using rules to move messages. But you can use the Quickviews to "See" all the messages in one Inbox, etc. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "ian t" <ian t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A843479F-5CDE-4F22-9D92-D34C0554B9D0@microsoft.com... > hi just moving over from tbird, there i had my multiple e mail accounts > all > f...

Import Accounts 4.0
I'm trying to import accounts (with no relationships) into a clean installation using the import tool. Everything seems to work fine until the import is submitted. However the import seems to be stuck on status reason submitted. I've double checked that the MS CRM Asyncrounous Service is running on the server. Any thoughts? Any help would greatly appreciated Check this: http://www.sadev.co.za/node/155 maybe it's your issue. Regards, Robert "thom" wrote: > I'm trying to import accounts (with no relationships) into a clean > installation using the i...

Retrive deleted account and folders (exchange)
I have deleted the ms exchange account from outlook 2002 (XP), and that function deleted also all of may inbox,sent,... folders. Is there a option to retrive all the deleted folders?=???? brgds, jan If you were storing all your data in the Exchange mailbox, just add the Exchange account back into Outlook. jan wrote: > I have deleted the ms exchange account from outlook 2002 > (XP), and that function deleted also all of may > inbox,sent,... folders. Is there a option to retrive all > the deleted folders?=???? > > brgds, jan ...

What happen to Money Express?
Can anyone tell me what happen to Money Express? I just bought a new computer and it came with Money 2005. I was using Money 2003. I was really dependent on Money Express to keep me informed when bills were due. Did Microsoft eliminate this feature? Or is it here but I just can find it? Is there something that has replaced it? I feel really lost without this feature. Can anyone shed some light on the subject? Thanks!!! Dan In order: Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=162. "Dan Luciano" <dluciano@djlsoftware.com> wrote in message news:%2...

Switching identities in Outlook Express #2
I have a new computer and am trying to use my two email addresses separately, as I did on my old computer. Both are listed in Accounts under Tools, but when I try to switch from the first identity to the second, it acts like it is going to switch, but it doesn't! And all of my incoming email to both addresses comes to the first address. I use Earthlink (mindspring) and have talked to their tech people but they couldn't help. I hope someone can! Thank you! Susan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a new computer and am trying to use my two email >...