Account statment having no accept change button

 When I am trying to download the statement, it directly coming into my
account and marked as E. I am not sure, what's happening. It just happening
for one bank account. Other credit card and bank account, statment are coming
with the accept change button. I am just worried, why the same is not
happening for my one bank account. I tried global setting, online setting,
still no help.
 Please help me, because money 2005 is not able to match the transaction, so
I want to match those.

0
Jungle (2)
10/12/2004 1:05:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

It's a known issue.  There are now two types of synchronization that Money
is capable of performing:

1. Direct connect.  This is the "tried and true" method featured in previous
versions of Microsoft Money and applies to a smaller subset of financial
institutions.  With this method Money directly connects to the FI's servers
to request and download statement/transaction data

2. Yodlee connect (my term) - this is one of the new features added in Money
2005 and is why Money 2005 is able to support a larger number of financial
institutions.  It's also why Money 2005 wants you to setup a passport.  With
this method Money connects to the MSn servers, places the request with those
servers which in turn use technology licensed from Yodlee (see
www.yodlee.com for more information) to obtain your financial data from your
bank or brokerage which it then downloads into your Money software.

Unfortunately it appears to be a bug (at least I hope it wasn't by design)
that financial data obtained using method 2 above does not allow you to
"accept", "match" or "change" the data.  Instead it is automatically
accepted into the register.  Unfortunately it also appears to be a bug that,
at times, it incorrectly downloads deposits as withdrawls (and, from rumor,
sometimes the reverse - which I personally haven't seen).

Joe Guidera
jguidera@msn.com.remove

"Jungle" <Jungle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I am trying to download the statement, it directly coming into my
> account and marked as E. I am not sure, what's happening. It just
> happening
> for one bank account. Other credit card and bank account, statment are
> coming
> with the accept change button. I am just worried, why the same is not
> happening for my one bank account. I tried global setting, online setting,
> still no help.
> Please help me, because money 2005 is not able to match the transaction,
> so
> I want to match those.

0
jguidera (124)

IMPLEMENT_SERIAL (Changing the Base Class)
This might be a stupid question, or it could be incredibly insightful... ...but hope it's not the latter. I have a class that is probably about 3 levels away from the CObject class. Like this: CObject->ClassA->ClassSerialMe Currently I serialize this object with the usual: IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(ClassSerialMe, ClassA, VERSIONABLE_SCHEMA | 1 ) What would I need to do to change the base class of ClassA to: CObject->ClassB->ClassSerialMe And use the Serialize functionailty to a differnt version: IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(ClassSerialMe, ClassB, VERSIONABLE_SCHEMA | 2 ) I...

Need to setup excahnge account that can't send/recieve mail only c
I have a unique situation where I need to configure about 20 exchange accounts that cannot send or recieve mail at all. But still need to be able to do full calendaring and tasks. These users will be using pop accounts for their email and should only need exchange for calendaring. We are using exchange 2003 and all client machines are on outlook 2003. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated since I have no idea where to start with this. Thanks, Don't think that'll work... meeting requests are messages. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja....

DataSet changes schema of XML file
I’d like to use the DataSet as the container for the XML files conforming to some schema. The problem is, that the operation of reading the XML file into the DataSet having its schema and then writing it back to the file makes it invalid, not obeying rules of this schema. Here is the simple test program performing this operation. __________________________________________________ using System; using System.Data; namespace DataSetTest { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { DataSet DS = new DataSet(); DS.ReadXmlSchema ("XMLSch...

Calling Custom POS button
I am having troubles trying to make a call from the custom POS buttons. I think i just have the command syntax wrong in the button setup since the dll works fine when i run it from a hook. In the store operations manager custom pos buttons section i have set the style to COM Object (session object) and have the command as "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\VbTest\bin\VbTest.dll.Class1" (which is where the VbTest.dll is located and the class with the process method is called Class1). When i click the button in POS i recieve the Attempt to ex...

Vendor can be changed on a PO
We have experienced something strange and I am not sure if it is a bug or not. When you enter a PO choosing one vendor and save it you can open the po back up and change the Vendor ID even though the vendor ID field id grayed out. I can actually choose another Vendor ID and it populated the field with the vendor ID I chose the second time however the vendor name remains the same. If I print the PO it will print the first vendor name and address even thought the Vendor ID is that of the one I chose the second time. I have a feeling this shouldn't be happening. Has anyone experie...

"How do I change background color in Pub 2000?"
I'm just starting to use the Publisher 2000 and have all kinds of questions. I'll just start with the one I'm having problems with now. I would like a colored background and have not figured out how to get it done. Any help appreciated. Debby In the Help section look for "change background color" You need a printer that can do "full bleeding" to do it this way. The simplest way is just use colored paper you intend to print on. -- Don Vancouver USA "Debmck" <Debmck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FDDEF87-0895-4862-...

How do I change print margins?
In page setup, my print margins are in centimeters and I would like them to be in inches..........how can I change this for all my print documents? Excel uses the Regional Settings. In Windows: Start|Control Panel|Regional Setting- open Regional tab and click Customize; change Measurement system from Metric to US best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "BuniDyck" <BuniDyck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBE86186-228D-471D-BAA2-EF9581727E3A@microsoft.com... > In page setup, my print margins are in centimeter...

Any way to have Leads, Contacts & Accounts in the same Marketing L
Hi, I have new Leads and existing Contacts and Accounts which I'll see at the same tradeshow, or respond to the samemarketing campaign. Is there any way to add them to the same Marketing List and/or Campaign in CRM? I'm not sure if I'm on the right track with this, but it's looking to me like it's just an either/or deal, and I might have to have multiple marketing lists/campaigns for the same thing. TIA, John Hi, Each marketing list is for one type of entity. If you want to handle several at one time you can select several Marketinglists as target audience in a...

How can I stop Outlook from importing email from another account?
Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be imported. -- Mary On 15/03/2010 05:48, Mary wrote: > Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email > account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be > imported. Outlook only "imports" if you specifically TELL it to. You need to describe EXACTLY what happens. Tell us the type of email account as well. ...

auto change number to dates
im trying to make a schedule, but when i type 7-3 it auto-changes to 3-Jun. i tried turning off auto correct, but it doesnt work....this is driving me nuts and the schedule is now late. Pre-format the cells as Text or type an apostrophe before your data. '7-3 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:20:03 -0800, ccmike123 <ccmike123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im trying to make a schedule, but when i type 7-3 it auto-changes to 3-Jun. > >i tried turning off auto correct, but it doesnt work....this is driving me >nuts and the schedule is now late. ...

Workflow for Customer or Account in Service Activity (Partylist)
My Business Goal is to create a workflow that looks at the Service Type and other values in the Service Activity and calculate billing into a custom entity. This all seems quite straightforward except for my ability to get the Account or Contact that is in the Customer field of the Activity. This is a lookup field of entity type partylist. How would you grab the information in this field? I am using Workflow, passing the objectID of the activity into the .dll. From this I am able to grab just about everything I need for my calculations. Howerver, I cannot seem to get the Account...

SOP/Orders/Purchase button
When an line item is selected (that has a quantity that is way over the item inventory) I click the purchase button. Following error: "doc doesnt contain any item that needs to be ordered". But it is clearly there. Is there some other setting I have to watch for? Thank You Does the line item have a Backordered quantity? It must. See chapter 22 of the SOP manual. -- Charles Allen, MVP "2020" wrote: > When an line item is selected (that has a quantity that is way over the item > inventory) I click the purchase button. Following error: > > "doc do...

How can I change the font and text size that occurs for all email?
I use Outlook 2003 and want to alter the font and text size for all email messages that I create See this article: Change the text font http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052426961033.aspx?pid=CH063564791033 -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:818454B9-C709-486A-A99B-520164F90B94@microsoft.com... >I use Outlook 2003 and want to alter the font and text size for all email > messages that I create ...

Changing Posting Settings
I just wanted to double check that if I am currently Posting TO General Ledger in the Purchasing Series, if I change that to Post THROUGH General Ledger will this have any ill effects. I would make sure everyone is off the system, however if there are batches in the GL that were generated by the AP subledger is this ok and would it then post through the general ledger for any new transactions posted once I change this option? You are fine. Manual post any GL batches. You can do this before or after you change the option. "VDebattista" wrote: > I just wanted to double che...

account annual return is wrong
I have two brokerage accounts with this problem. In account #1, the only transactions are an "add shares" and three months later a "sell" of those shares at the same price they were added. This transaction was nearly two years ago. The entire value of the account has been cash for some time (at a small interest rate). Yet in the portfolio view, the annual return of this account is shown as -74% (a bad return indeed!). Account #2 is in pretty much the same condition as Account #1, except that I recently bought a security, about 10% of the value of the account (the ba...

CView::OnCtlColor to change font on a single CStatic
What am I missing here. I have a CView derived class with a pretty extensive OnDraw which draws a Gantt chart, based on task information in my project. I have 1 CStatic control in the corner which displays the current scaling and I would like to reduce the font size on it. I thought I could do it in the following method, but it is crashing. The method is hit everytime it should be and falls into the first half of the switch statement when setting the font for the above CStatic control (The rest of the screen and controls can be seen to be drawn). The SelectObject line is the crash and i...

Account blocked from sending
Hi, I receive an error when trying to send that implies I have violated the terms of use. Here is the text: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'july 2010 prayer brunch at Kim Whites ', Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69 Ple...

I cannot change name of folder sometimes
I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Quite often I try to change or update the names of a folder, and Vista would not let me allow, and I get dialog boxes telling me that I cannot have access, or do not have persmission, etc, and I get these denials even after I closed all the other files. It gets annoying that I get the "NO" after I already typed the new names. I am the only person who have access to this home PC. How can I change this so the computer will let me change names anytime I want to? Thanks in advance. I just tried again, and I got the Dialog Box tha...

Online services -multiple accounts
I am using MS Money Plus Premium. I cannot find out how to add multiple accounts for online updating. I have my checking at one bank, cards at multiple other banks and car loans a yet another financial institution. How do I setup online services to update all these accounts. I wasn only given the option to setup one bank. Period. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, Kane wrote: >I am using MS Money Plus Premium. I cannot find out how to add multiple >accounts for online updating. I have my checking at one bank, cards at >multiple other banks and car loans a yet anothe...

Colour change depending on result
Hi all, Is it possible to make the true result of an IF statement, say, green and the false result, say, red? I would like to be able to do this without using VBa s I have no experience of using it. Simon Use conditional formatting See http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "SimoninParis" <SimoninParis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2E3999-A68E-4015-A109-B4B55D4A2CC7@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > Is it possible to make the true result of an IF statement, say, green and > the false ...

Change internal email limit on Exchange 2003
The maximum size for an internal and external email in 10mb on our Exchange 2003 server. However it seems we can send a max of about 7mb. I have checked everywhere and it all says 10000kb, what could be the problem? On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:42:17 -0000, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> wrote: >The maximum size for an internal and external email in 10mb on our Exchange >2003 server. However it seems we can send a max of about 7mb. I have >checked everywhere and it all says 10000kb, what could be the problem? > If sending internet mail or to other admin groups in mix...

group workbooks/files to make global changes?
Can this be done ? I have several workbooks / xls files . They have the same format /setup so I would like to make a change to a formulae in one on say cell B3 and have the change be made across all the other workbooks/ files. Your help appreciated Mike Only through VBA and opening one file at a time in turn. See Ron de Bruin's site for assistance. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:05:01 -0700, MikeR-Oz <MikeROz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can this be done ? > >I have several workbooks / xls files . They h...

view old messages from another email account
I have just set up a new account in Outlook 2003 and it only shows me email from today. I want to view old mail too. On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:42:28 -0800, jennifermonica wrote: > I have just set up a new account in Outlook 2003 and it only shows me email > from today. I want to view old mail too. When you say "I have just set up a new account in Outlook 2003" what EXACTLY do you mean? Do you mean you have set up a new Outlook profile, in which case you need to copy the emails from your old profile to your new, or, do you mean you have set up a new POP account? In which c...

Prior Year Trial Balance
When running a trial balance for a prior year, note the "net change" on a monthly basis is incorrect every month until December. The Net Change is the first line item of the following month, not the actual net change. -- JeannieC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" ...

Exchange2003 Service Account Permission Stops Working After Exch2007 Install
We have Exchange 2003sp2 installed on Windows 2003sp1 and an account that is part of the Domain Admins group was granted service account permission that has been working well for over 3 years now. We installed Exchange2007 on a seperate server on the domain and the Service Account permission that has been working in Exchange2003 stopped working. I assume this happened as a result of the schema changes that Exch2007 install did on our Active directory. When I looked at the properties > Security settings of the server from System Manager the user with the service account rights still...