account registure listing order

How do I change the listing in the account registure from the oldes
transaction first to the newest transacton first
--
Poor old fart
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Depending on version, click on the header "Date" in the register. Or, pull
down the View pull down, select the Sort by pull out and go from there.

"tomkatlee" <tomkatlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I change the listing in the account registure from the oldes
> transaction first to the newest transacton first

0
Dick

Adding contacts to distribution lists automatically
I would like to add several hundred contacts to distribution lists based on categories. I only need to do this once (I have Send Personally from mapilab to handle future subscriptions) but the idea of changing existing contacts manually makes my head spin...any ideas on how to automate this? I'm using Outlook 2000. Thanks for your help! Lisa My question is why would you want to do this? DL's are buggy, featureless and inflexible. Since you've created Categories already, why not use those instead of DL's? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lisa" <lpb@xtra.co.nz&g...

Global Address List #41
I have Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server (standard edition) and Office 2003. A new user I added earlier today is not showing up in the GAL of all the existing users. It's been several hours and I've also bounced the server. The strange thing is the new user does show up in two of the existing users, but not all. The two users that work are generic users that I set up that have an Exchange email account, but no POP3 email accounts. The users that don't show the new user in the GAL all have POP3 email accounts. I am not using Exchange Server for my mail server. ...

Undeliverable message from System Administrator account
I can send e-mail with no problem to anywhere except to SeaboardTrinidad.com, and we got the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test 4 Sent: 01/29/2004 11:47 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Ancilla_Roopnarine@SeaboardTrinidad.com' on 01/29/2004 11:47 AM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=seaboardmarinepa;l=SMLPMA_MAIL-040129164701Z- 105 Any help is really appreciated., Thanks Javier (Assu...

questions on drop down list
Hello all!!im filling a dropdown list with results from a query as th code shows (i fill the drop down everytime i open the xls file), BU this dropdown keeps all information when i close the file and when run the code again the result is merged into the older, i need to clea the dropdown in this code before i fill it again!!! i tried .Clear bu excel says it doesnt belong to the object class..i dunno what to do > > Sub Auto_Open() > > Const strActiveConnection > "DSN=TURMALINA;Description=TURMALINA;;;APP=Microsoft Offic > 2003;WSID=GENERATOR;DATABASE=JDE_DEVELOPME...

Mixing Local And External mail Accounts on same domain name
Please can any one help. Our local mail accounts are blah@ourdomain.co.uk. These are picked up from our ISP using the POP3 account ourdomain.co.uk, however we have some external mailboxes at our ISP for external users mailbox1-20@ourdomain.co.uk. How do I get exchange to send to the external mailboxes. Currently, the system thinks that the external mailboxes1-20 are local and do not exist. It sends me an error message back. I have a SMTP Connector with a smart host specified but it only seems to relay messages with domains the system knows are not local. Thanks for any resonses in advance,...

How does one set up a distribution list?
I have 11 contacts and I would like to put them in a DL to save me from selecting each one. 1. Click on Contacts 2. Click on Actions | New Distribution List 3. Add contacts "jvlh" <jvlh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5795BC1-C434-4019-A050-5DEA34E9C7C5@microsoft.com... >I have 11 contacts and I would like to put them in a DL to save me from > selecting each one. ...

Create a lookup in Contacts for Account Name
I have three fields in my contacts form that relates to Account Names, but not the parent account name. Is there a way for me to create lookups on the Contact form and map them to my three custom attributes? I am not opposed to creating a new custom entity if needed. Thanks. In you case, you are looking to create 3 additional relationships to Account, which would then add the needed lookups. Unfortunately, in v3, there is not supported way to create multple relationships between entities. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM <nospam@meatonconsulting.com> wrote in message n...

Foolproof safe senders list?
I am running Outllook 2003 in cached mode against an Exchange 2003 server. I want the option of being able to delete certain incoming messages based on content without there being ANY chance of a message from someone on my safe senders list being deleted. This would be SO easy if I could just add "except if the sender is on my safe senders list" conditionality to the conditions that warrant a message being deleted. Is there any trick/workaround that will enable me to have this simple functionality? A.S. The only exception would be or senders in your address book ...

Global Address List does not show up.
I have a user that received a different computer, now when he starts Outlook and wishes to reply to a message, he sees his personal contacts but the Global Address List does not show up as a possible address list. This service is not in the list of available items in the "Control Panel, Mailbox, Add", I have searched the MS Knowledge Base but can't find how to add this service for this user, any help? Our environment is, Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server, Client is Windows 2000 Pro, with Outlook 2000. On the toolbar, click on the address book icon, that will open u...

Adding a Customer to Marketing List via SDK
Hi guys once again, Can someone reply with some tips or sample code for adding a Contact to existing Marketing list? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Stevan Mraovi� Try this: AddMemberListRequest add = new AddMemberListRequest(); add.EntityId = contactid; add.ListId = marketingListId; AddMemberListResponse added = (AddMemberListResponse) crmsvc.Execute(add); -- Visit my blog: http://crmdude.wordpress.com/ "Stevan Mraović" wrote: > Hi guys once again, > > Can someone reply with some tips or sample code for adding a Contact to > existing Marketing list? &...

Mailing list in Excel
I have a mailing list in an excel spreadsheet. How can print envelopes to the addresses listed in excel? Hi Lori See David's site http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Lori Morris" <Lori Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A249722-642E-4BE5-B53F-E3C53CF94CF6@microsoft.com... >I have a mailing list in an excel spreadsheet. How can print envelopes to > the addresses listed in excel? ...

How do I create a sheet of labels from an existing recipient list
I want to use an exisiting recipient list of names to create a sheet of labels for each person. I do not want a sheet of one name only. I would also like to be able to preview this page. I can get a view of one name for all 30 labels but this is not what I am after. Being able to see only one name is a known "feature". Print a sheet and see if you get all one name or different ones. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "banne" <banne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41209C...

Counting how many times a number appears in a list?(EXCEL)
hi, got a small problem in excel, situation as below: grade 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 3 4 1 1 what formula do I use to count how many times (e.g) 1 appears in th list? I thought I could do it with the Count function but haven managed to. Cheers -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The "countif" formula should do! Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =COUNTIF(A1:A15,1) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sox >" <<sox.152stn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:sox.152stn@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, got a small problem in excel...

Transaction Order #2
On any given date, Money records debits first and credits last. Is there a way to reverse this? "noitatskrow" <noitatskrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F29E4964-14C1-4A53-811B-F60CA4A6DE98@microsoft.com... > On any given date, Money records debits first and credits last. Is there a > way to reverse this? No. @&%*)#$_@*! Thank you. "Chris Cowles" wrote: > "noitatskrow" <noitatskrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:F29E4964-14C1-4A53-811B-F60CA4A6DE98@microsoft.com... > > On any give...

I need Create a National Account and Child Account
Hi. I need Create a National Account and Child Account, too. I am Using a Econnet Schemas, i can create a ParentId, but can't create a childparenteId, i don't konw that schema will use to create this childparent, i read the SDK but i don´t understand how to apply this schema in VB.NET. How i can to create this ChildParentid in VB.NET?? I need only one example to Understand how to create this!!!!! I need create this account from CRM and i'm using a webservices whit VB to create this account!! thanks!!!!!! ...

Tab Order in Access
I have a Main form with 2 sub forms but we enter data up to 1st sub form only and do the 2nd sub form for updates on a later date. So the tab end on the last field of 1st Sub Form but when you enter new data the tab starts from where it was left out from the previous form. Is there a way to automatically go to 1st Tab when opening a new form? Thanks in advance! John I'm not 100% sure on this, but here's something to try. In the AftertUpdate event of the last form of the subform, put this code in: Private Sub Textboxname_AfterUpdate() Me![FormFieldName].SetFocus End Sub If t...

Project Accounting #4
Hi when I enter Transaction-billing-Billing Entry I am getting an error project Number already exists in billing work file. Regards Srinivasan ...

Tab Ordering / Default Focus
Just two quick questions about tab ordering and the button that has the initial focus on startup. 1: Is there an easy way to specify tab ordering like VB, or do I need to make an accelerator? 2: How can I set the focus to a specific button on startup of the application. I've tried... m_MyButton->SetFocus(); which is located in the OnInitDialog(), but it does not seem to work. Any ideas? Thank you for your assistance. To adjust the tab order in VC6, select the dialog from the resource editor, then from the main menu seldect Layout->Tab Order In VS5.NET, select the di...

Address Books Show Up In Wrong Order
I'm using Outlook 2002 with Windows XP Pro. A few weeks ago my Outlook address books started showing up in the wrong order. Here's what I mean. In the past, when I clicked on the "To" button to select a recipient, I got the "Select Names" dialog box with the "Show Names From the:" dropdown list. In that dropdown were my various address books. I had Contacts, and under that were my other sub-folder address books, such as "Ajax Co," "Delta Inc.," "Rivers Ltd." etc. in alphabetical order -- but with Contacts above all the sub-fo...

Unable to delete Accounts in CRM V1.2
some of the Accounts that we are used to work on are deactivated and now i need to delete them, but when i try deleting them it says they are in a read only state even though i reactivated them.... -- CE-I / E-Business Consultant M. Badie When an account is deleted, all related opportunities, quotes and orders are deleted too. If there are win/lost quotes or cancelled orders related to an account, since these cannot be deleted, account cannot be deleted also. It would be so nice if the administrator could delete those. Bilge Gul "Mohamed Badie" wrote: > some of the Acco...

Tax report and purchase / sales accounts used
Hello, One of my clients requires a Tax report =93justification=94, in other words a report (or cube, or smartlist, it doesn=92t matter) which would, for a given period, list the tax transactions and the sales / purchases accounts used for each tax transaction. So if you have a PM invoice with this distribution : Vendor acc 1165 Purch acct 1 100 Purch acct 2 800 Purch account 3 200 Vat account 1 (15%) 15 Vat account 2 (5%) 50 And the VAT transactions being Code Tax amount Purch amount P15 15 100 P05 50 1000 The report needs to be able to say that...

Multiple Email Accounts #2
How do you manage multiple email accounts with Outlook? Very easily - what version? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Sister" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030101c3b46d$716e12e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... | How do you manage multiple email accounts with Outlook? ...

Laptop Needing POP3 & Exchange For One Email Account
Ok, here goes. I have a user that needs a laptop set up for 2 locations. Her primary location is on the network and will use the Exchange server to get mail. Her secondary location is a remote site that uses POP3 to get to the Exchange email. I have licenses to either Outlook 2000 or 2003 available. Is it possible, using either version (prefer 2003), to set up her email account on this one laptop to access her company email via direct network connection AND POP3 when she is at another site? Thanks in advance! Jeff Jeff wrote: > Ok, here goes. I have a user that needs a laptop set ...

sorting through a dropdown list by letter
is there a way to set up an in-cell dropdown list so that when the use selects a letter on the keyboard, the list jumps to the first list ite that starts with the selected letter -- mmay32 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mmay321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2549 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38939 This is not built in to excel, have a look here for a workaround http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something n...

Job ad for craigs list
I am trying to create a job ad that I can use to post in the body of craigslist.org. The body will allow HTML and then covert the code to appear as a "webpage". Once I create my ad, what format do I save it in, and how then do I insert it in the body of the posting? an example of another ad can be seen through the following link. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/sls/226436445.html cbrock wrote: > I am trying to create a job ad that I can use to post in the body of > craigslist.org. The body will allow HTML and then covert the code to appear > as a "webpage...