Account or Portfolio performance inception to date

i'm using money 2004 standard (in canada) and am trying to see the
performance of an investment account from the start of the account to date.
i can get it for the stocks currently in my account but how do i see it for
all stocks purchased and sold since i started it?

0
fonged (1)
10/8/2004 7:23:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, gfg wrote:

>i'm using money 2004 standard (in canada) and am trying to see the
>performance of an investment account from the start of the account to date.
>i can get it for the stocks currently in my account but how do i see it for
>all stocks purchased and sold since i started it?

 You could customize the Net Worth report.

You can set SeeADifferentView->ShowClosedPositions in the Portfolio.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Is there a way to associate an account with another account in a
custom field or custom entity? I need to track what account referred other accounts for marketing. For example: "Company A" referred "Company B" and "Company C" It tried setting up a custom entity, but can only have one relationship set up between the Referral entity and the Account entity....or....am I missing something? Voni If you are using V3.0 (I assume that you are if you are talking custom entities) then use relationships - this is exactly the type of scanario the function was created for. Cozy "Voni" <Voni@discussions.micros...

Move Account activity to contact
Hello, We just did an ACT to CRM 1.2 migration and we want to do some customizing on the data. In CRM 1.2, does anyone know how to assign the account activities, history, notes to the primary contact of the account. We are basically going to have only contacts in CRM and delete all the accounts, but the activities are linked to the account, not the contacts. Thanks in advance. Lance Is it in production or still being prepare for production? If not in production yet, I would clear all the data, modify the import script and re-run the data conversion. If it is in production, then it wil...

What formula do I use to add to a date column in Excel?
Help! We have a date in the format 01/01/2000 in column A1. We need to produce a date in column B1 that is five years on minus one day (i.e. 31/12/2005). Does anyone know of a way to do this? Many thanks! The date would be 31/12/2004, not 2005. =DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)-1) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Help! We have a date in the format 01/01/2000 in column A1. We need to >produce a date in column B1 that is five years on minus one day (i.e. >31/12/2005). Does anyone know of a way to do this? > >Many thanks! >. > Works per...

Selecting the last 10 records from a specific date
I have a date field and name field, I want to return the last 10 Name records entered from a specific date..... ie: Count back 10 records in the date field from Todays date and display the names from that date, to today.... seems really simple but I can't get it right... =?Utf-8?B?c2VtbWlzb24=?= wrote: > > I have a date field and name field, I want to return the last 10 Name records > entered from a specific date..... ie: Count back 10 records in the date field > from Todays date and display the names from that date, to today.... seems > really simple but I c...

Importing multiple OE accounts into Outlook
My Outlook Express has stopped working, it just freezes, so I figured it was time to switch to Outlook 2003. I've got it installed and I know how to set up multiple profiles. I would like to import my existing emails and address book from each of the accounts I had set up in OE, but whenever I do Import Internet Mail and Addresses, it just pulls the data from my mail OE account. I can't seem to get the data from the other accounts. How can I get at the data? Thanks! Andy After playing with it for a while more I figured out the trick, although it's not at all obvious....

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

Massive Date Replication (Probably Easy)
Hi guys, probably basic question but, this is what I need. I have 50 rows of a date in Column A, for example, 1/1. I need 50 rows of each day in the year, so 50 rows of 1/2, 50 rows below that of 1/3. What formula would I use to pull this off? Thanks! T -- tgilbreath ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tgilbreath's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24083 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376892 One way: =DATE(2005,1,1+INT((ROW()-1)/50)) Copy down. Alternatively: A...

Performance of XPathNavigator.Matches()

Money portfolio.
CAN ANYONE HELP???? It seems that the money portfolio has been changed and let me say it is not very good .Two problems that I have is that the old portfolio I have been using was put in my favorites so I could go right to the portfolio when I clicked on it.Now even though I check the box to remember me so I can go right to the portfolio It always asks me to sign in.I can not put it in the favorites so i can go right to it.Next!!The dow is on the bottom of the portfolio and all it does is tell you the number it is at.It does not say if it is up or down.Also in the po...

Date Format in Word 2007
I created a letter and I want to create a date to read MM/dd/YYYY. It is not showing in my drop down list? Lucy The dates available are dictated by the language format at the cursor. In the top right corner of the insert date dialog, there is a window from which you can select available languages. The US English language will provide the date style you require. OR If you are creating a letter template, add a Createdate field eg {CreateDate \@ "MM/dd/yyyy"}. OR If you simply want the date at the cursor, a simple plan is to add a macro to the QAT (Quick Access Toolba...

DST Exchange Calendar Update Config Tool, account permissions
New Ex admin, I'm running exchange 2003SP2 and when I run the MsExTmz.exe, i get this error message. How do i grant a service account full access so I can run the tool HrReadConfiguration:Logfile opened as:msextmz.log HrReadConfiguration:Reading Configuration. HrReadConfiguration:Command Line:tzmove.exe /q HrReadConfiguration:ServerDN:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=server12 HrReadConfiguration:OutputputFile opened as:Output.txt HrReadConfiguration:Input File is not set. HrReadConfiguration:Error opened as:Errors.txt HrReadConfigurat...

can view improve performance on big size tables?
Dear friends, I have a10 milion record table informations.I must qury on it frequently. I have two way to implement it 1-keep single table in flat model, with index key on 4 fields and of course big in size and less flexibility 2-Break table to 5 tables and create a view on them with inner join of them. run "select where" statement on it. I think this method is slower what happend in case 2 by using view? what server do for views? create temp table in memory for view and then filter select on it? if yes what happend for big size tables? generaly my question is that, c...

Wrong Date #2
Sent e-mail. It was replied to in the same day, but the message header said the date was 5 days into the future. This put the e-mails at the top of my e-mail listing. Any clues why this happened? I tried to change the message header date, but Outlook would not let me. thanks, ...

Error:None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently get the message returned with the error: None of your e- mail accounts could send to this recipient. Any suggestions? Thanks What mail accounts do you have set up in Outlook? Can you send a message directly to the person involved? Paula wrote: > When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently > get the message returned with the error: None of your e- > mail accounts could send to this recipient. > Any suggestions? > Thanks ...

Sharing Emails with different account
Hi, I would like to share emails that are downloaded with other accounts on the same computer. Is there any way to set it up in outlook instead going after the file in the directory? My OS is WinXP and using Outlook 2002. Thank you. Andy Leave the mail on the server and allow each account to download the mail to their local store. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Install Analytical Accounting module for GP 9.0
Hi, Like a previous post, our company has recently purchased a new module AA. I have the new license keys. I am using GP 9.0 To activate analytical accounting: Is it true, all I have to do is register the new key? Our system is already in use, We have econnect, int manager, PO, and other modules already installed. Should I expect downtime for the users? thanks in advance, -- Clark M Software Manager GHI In general, when entering new registration keys, it's always best to have all users out of GP. For AA specifically, unless you installed it already when you were ini...

Dates #6
Cell D14 contains a date with format DD/MM/YY I want to split it into the cells E14, F14, G14 Where E14 contains the DD part, F14 containes the MM part and G14 contains the YY parts. What formula should I use? =Day(D14) =Month(D14) =Year(D14) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:eRSZnRTSHHA.5060@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Cell D14 contains a date with format DD/MM/YY > I want to split it...

disable default account
I'm looking for an option to disable the default account. Often i'm running when i write some email and i forgot to change the default account when i have to. So I would like that outlook ask me any time before sending an email which account i want. thanks Ugo Hello, Well, I don't believe that you can make outlook to ask you. However the trick that I use (ok... just common sense actually) is that my default account is an account that I just made up (i.e. not a real address) so obviously you can't send mails through that account, so you have to change the account. This...

Strange Problem with Delayed Email and Wrong 'Receive' Date
Please hear me out. Yesterday I received a few emails (9/2/09) that appeared new. I replied to one as if I was quickly responding but the person said he sent it a week ago. So I went into the sent folder and sure enough the forwarded email had 8/26/09 but the same time. The inbox one still had 9/2/09. So I re-started Outlook and the 9/2 email in the inbox reverted to 8/26/09. Is this a known problem with Outlook? TIA Try resetting the view - but its more likely a problems with your mail server, not outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

convert oppurtunity to account
Is it possible to convert an oppurtuntiy to an account. Let s say for instance that we have an oppurtunity to do business with one of our contacts and this turns into a sale i would like to be able to convert this into and accounr so that it trnasfer all of there demographics info. any help greatly appreciated ...

Add email account to existing user
Someone in my company before i was there, created a user, in SBS 2003 and said do NOT create a email address, soo all the tabs for exchange in AD are not there. Is there a way to give the user a email address now in exchange? and if so how? In Active Directory Users and Computer right-click the user and select Exchange Tasks. Choose to create a mailbox or e-mail address as you wish. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "WayneC" <WayneC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B1A85A2-857C-4668-8051-6F2C3A4...

date...
how will i classify the dates according to its quarter. lets say 01-25-03 (january 25, 2003) is it under 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3r quarter,4th quarter of the year? what date function should i use? o what do i have to do? pls help me with this. thanx here is a sample output.. Date(mm-dd-yy) Quarter 01/25/03 1st quarter 6/18/03 2nd quarter 12/20/03 4th quarter 05/23/0 Attachment filename: date.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=53551 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! You can use the following fo...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Offsetting Of Accounts Receivable
We are 2 stores using HQ Global Accts. Our accounts receivable aging report shows the transactions of many accounts that have a zero account balance (ie, they had a charge and it was paid off in its entirety). This detail is causing our aging to ballon and I want to know how to "offset" these transcactions and make them dissappear from the AR Aging. Said another way, how to make this report show only those accounts that owe us money and the transactions comprising that balance? ...

Convert Date Format
Hi. I have a column of datatype nvarchar(255) which stores date. It contains date value in different date formats. Now I want to convert the column datatype to datetime with format DD/MM/YYYY in SQL Server 2000. Regards, Muhammad Bilal Muhammad, The difficulty will be in interpreting the different date formats in the character strings and determining which format the date is in. For some examples. Two digit years are very hard to recognize: select convert(datetime, '08/12/31', 1) -- 2031-08-12 00:00:00.000 select convert(datetime, '08/12/31', 2) -- 200...