Account listing total doesn't match actual account

Hey all.  I've got an interesting problem that hopefully you'll be able to
help with.

In the Account List of Money 2004, the total for one of my credit cards
shows $33.74.  Once I click on the account, however, Money says "You owe:
$0.00" which is correct.  The total in the account ledger is correct and
jives with what the credit card company states.

Has anyone else run across a problem like this before or does anybody know
how to solve it?  It's really weird that the two totals don't match; the
rest of the accounts are fine and all match.

Thanks in advance!!
-Matt

0
schwaber (2)
8/8/2004 11:33:28 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I remember seeing this in responce to a problem with somebody not
being able to balance his account.