Account list view up to current date?

I'm using MS Money Plus Deluxe.  I often enter in income/expenses far
in advance so I can see how things will play out.  Account list is my
main view and gets distorted since it is taking into account future
events.  The portfolio view has a nice feature in that it can show
only up to the current date and not any future events, such as future
retirement contributions I've entered.  Is there a way to make the
account list do that?  Or, is there some way I can see both scenarios
without having to maintain two Money files?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Bills | Forecast Cash Flow?

Beyond that, no. You could not enter future events into the register until
it is closer to actual. The Scheduled Bills could be a place to park them
for in the interim.

"4thSpace" <public@cygen.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MS Money Plus Deluxe.  I often enter in income/expenses far
> in advance so I can see how things will play out.  Account list is my
> main view and gets distorted since it is taking into account future
> events.  The portfolio view has a nice feature in that it can show
> only up to the current date and not any future events, such as future
> retirement contributions I've entered.  Is there a way to make the
> account list do that?  Or, is there some way I can see both scenarios
> without having to maintain two Money files?

Thanks.

Want use results of Drop down list to look up a value
I am using Excel 2002 and I have a multisheet workbook and on the first sheet I have created a series of 6 drop down lists pulling from predefined named ranges. I also have limited subsequent choices based on what is selected in the other lists. The end result is the user will be selecting parameters that identify a product and now I am stuck with an easy way to look up the associated part number based on the parameters they selected. Essentially, once they have chosen the parameters in the list, I would like to create a macro that uses those values to locate the associated part...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

IMAP Account
My IT department has been trying to help me set up an IMAP account so I can access my mail from home. So far, nothing has worked. We run a LINUX server and the administrator claims that IMAP works fine when using Nestscape products but not Microsoft. He claims that Outlook does not implement SSL correctly. Does anyone know of any issues setting up an IMAP account to access mail from a LINUX server? ...

Some Accounts Hanging When Checking
Microsoft XP SP 2.0 Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360) Before I had 6 email accounts I checked with Outlook 2003. I recently "imported 5 other ones from OLE 6.0 into Outlook 2003. I currently have 11 email accounts that I check with Outlook 2003. Since the import, Outlook checks my email for awhile perfectly and all accounts receive just fine, but then after a few hours...2-3 random ones "freeze" or time-out from receiving. I have even removed the troubled accounts and re-created them, but the problem still exists through random accounts. Any ideas? -Dennis > Are you ru...

date formulas #5
Please help! I have given an example of part of the spreadsheet i am creating to outline my queery: Report in / Reply due / 1 Sept 2005 / 1 Sept 05 4 Sept 2005 / 18 Sept 05 / 14 Jan 00 / etc, / etc, I have entered the following formula in the 'reply due' column: B1 = A1 + 14 which calculates the date two weeks after the date in the 'report in' column. When i drag the formula down so it applies the entire 'reply due' column the cells aut...

Adding members to Marketing Lists whilst offline
Hi, When in Offline mode of CRM 3.0, the 'Manage Members' button in the Marketing List Members section of Marketing Lists screen is not available. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the configuration to display this button, and allow users to add members to marketing lists whilst working offline? Thanks Hi Steve, Sorry, but CRM 3.0 does not allow the managing of List members while in Offline mode. You must be online with your client or using the web client in order to manage the list members. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

how to read or view ntds.dit
We need to find some user information in AD for an ex-worker left a year ago. We got a good backup for our domain controller. I assume it has ntds.dit. If so how can I retore it as a file and read offline? Thanks. Hello chris, You can't within Windows server 2003 and lower OS, this database cannot be mounted and vied like access or sql databases. Also see here about Useful shelf life of a system-state backup of Active Directory when restoring an older backup: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216993 For Windows server 2008 and higher see: http://technet.microsoft...

Date Last Sold
Date last sold should be tracked in the item quantities file and the item master. This is a common query request (show me all items we haven't sold in the past two years). Having to go to the sales line item history makes for a slow, complicated solution. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click...

Balance views
In the register I see the ending balance. Is there a way to get the "Cleared Balance"? This is available through Ultrasoft Money for my palm pilot. I like this so I can verify if my acct is balanced. ...

Date formatting in Excel #2
How do I format a cell to return Oct 04 when I type 10-4 in Excel...When I type 10-4, Excel returns Oct 05. Hi When no year is typed, excel would assume it is the current year. You would ahve to type the full date (including 2004) for it to display as Oct 2004. Use Format - cells - date and then select the particular format you want from the options there. >-----Original Message----- >How do I format a cell to return Oct 04 when I type 10-4 in Excel...When I >type 10-4, Excel returns Oct 05. >. > ...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

My synchronized emails disappeared after adding a new account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local = machine, meaning all messages not only the headers. After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer = and they were all there. I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just = logged in it. To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail = one, I...

Permission for account change
Dear Friends I have my domain as abc.com I have another domain xyz.com for which i have created a separate account for the users so that they can send the email with both the domain by using from filed. i have one user user1 who is facing problem i have created userxyz for with the default email address of xyz.com domain but i am facing strange problem as the permission of sending email is reseting. Kindly suggest what can be the problem. best regards Niitmalad What version of Exchange and how/where exactly it is resetting? Niitmalad wrote: > Dear Friends > > I have...

Find Future Value of a Savings Account
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a savings account. Take a look at the FV function in XL Help. In article <EC8EEB72-AF22-47D8-A266-839CA9356725@microsoft.com>, "gingerjane" <gingerjane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a > savings account. ...

Viewing 2 worksheets in the same workbook
Is there a way of viewing data on two separate worksheets in the same workbook in a similar way to splitting a single worksheet? Thanks Choose Window> New Window Choose Window> Arrange Select Tile (or one of the other options), and check the box 'Windows of active workbook' Click OK In each of the windows, select a different worksheet to view. Ant wrote: > Is there a way of viewing data on two separate worksheets in the same > workbook in a similar way to splitting a single worksheet? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures....

Appending data in cells that utilize a Dropdown list.
Hello all, I would like to append entries in cells that utilize a dropdown list. Currently, when I select (in this case names) from my dropdown list I cannot append them if I want to add more than one to a cell. If I select another name from the dropdown, it erases the first entry. Is there some way to append entries within cells that use this form of validation so that I can enter more than one in a cell from the dd list? -- Thanks, Geek using Office XP Professional Hi Geek Debra Dalgleish has an example workbook showing how to do this http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html...

0xC0150010: The activation context being deactivated is not active for the current thread of execution.
I am seeing this error when exiting an exe built with C++ and Visual Studio 2005: Unhandled exception at 0x7c943345 (ntdll.dll) in 13F7254E.dmp: 0xC0150010: The activation context being deactivated is not active for the current thread of execution. > ntdll.dll!_RtlDeactivateActivationContextUnsafeFast@4() + 0x4214b bytes USER32.dll!_UserCallWinProcCheckWow@32() + 0xfb bytes USER32.dll!__local_unwind2() + 0x5f bytes ntdll.dll!ExecuteHandler2@20() + 0x26 bytes USER32.dll!_DispatchMessageWorker@8() + 0xdc bytes USER32.dll!_DispatchMessageW@4() + 0xf bytes MFC8...

view exchange email at home
Outlook 2003 is running in cache mode but when away from the office I can't login with my office profile (not connected to the server). How can I view my email when away from the office? Where is Outlook/Exchange storing my mail on my computer? Outlook/Exchange has a function where you can download your mails int your laptop (I assume you are using a laptop)... It's called offlin something... I have vague memory of the name :p You need to activat it when you are in the office. The other way (which I personally prefer) is Outlook Web Access. Th interface is very similar to t...

Exchange 2003 All Address Lists
In Exchange 2003, under System Manager | Recipients | All Address Lists, I do not want users in Outlook to able to see the default address lists: All Contacts, All Groups, All Users, Public Folders. I would rather create my own Address Lists which contain specific grouping of users. What is the best way to go about this? For example, should I delete the default address lists, and create my own? Yes you can do that. When you say "Groups", let's clarify something. You cannot filter them based on AD domain group membership. You must use an LDAP filter to identify groups...

Office 2003
I just installed Office 2003 and I am unable to view my received email messages in the Reading Pane; there is nothing in the pane but “from, to, and the subject”. The reader is blank where the message should be. I know that there is a button somewhere that I need to push. Can someone help me? ...

Help, my views got messed up and "folder options" is now restricted
I have no idea what has happened here, I think vista somehow messed something up when I connected to a file share, but even that seems odd since I've been doing this for 6 months. I'm using Windows 98SE and have files shares on a LAN to a Vista 64 Home Premium machine. I can't choose "folder options" in the My Documents folder or any random subfolder. When I try to do so, I get a message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I _AM_ the administrator, and there i...

Custom Calendar Views Not Sharing With Calendar
I'm using Outlook 2007 with an Exchange Server on Windows Server 2008. I have created a calendar with custom views saved as "This Folder, Visible to Everyone". I have shared it (at Editor level) but the custom views don't seem to be available on anyone else's computer. According to most, that should be sufficient. Any thoughts? ...

passing dates in a conditional sum(if)
I have a workbook with 5 sheets. Sheet1 is Customers Sheet2 is YTD Sales 07 Sheet3 is Total Sales 06 Sheet4 is Total Sales 05 Sheet5 is Total Sales 04 Customer sheet has this basic formula in the columns for each year's sales based on the customer's number and the variable of the month that the sales was done. {=SUM(IF((Custnumber07=A3)*(Month07<=$J$1),amount07))} The problem is that the accounting program exports the invoices with the MMDDYY for each invoice. The $j$1 is the number of the month I limit it up to. I have a column in each sales sheet with the month() function to...

dist list
I have a list of people distributed on week days, such as: Monday: alex, rose, lisa Tuesday: george, gary, mitch wed: ...... Th:..... Fr:.... I would like to create a dist group say named "meeting" and when i send email to "meeting" address on monday, alex, rose, lisa will receive the mail only and if i send on tuesday george, gary, mitch will receive the mail only..... Any suggestions are highly appreciated... Thanks... -- renomero "renomero" <renomero.59201dc@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:renomero.59201dc@outlookbanter.com... >...