Account List Totals not being updated

I have been using Money for several years.  I'm now using
Money 2003 on my Windows 2000 system.

I noticed this morning that the account values in the
Account List view were not being updated to agree with
Portfolio Values after share prices were downloaded from
the Internet.  I tried a reinstall and that didn't fix the
problem.  Then I ran the latest Microsoft "Salvage"
utility on my data file and that said the file was okay.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would love to hear
them.  If you wish to do so you can contact me at cbritman
(at)cox(dot)net

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cec Britton
0
anonymous (74722)
4/10/2004 5:46:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Updating a chart Automatically

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...

Money Updates #2

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...

Listing recurring appointments
I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to print a list for my cleaning service that shows the dates in a list. The appointment is set up as a recurring every 4 week. I cannot find a way to list it outside of reading the dates, and writing them on a separate report. Thank you. Can you create a view that shows only those appointments? One way would be to assign a category to them, and then create a new view that filters based on the category field. Then you ought to be able to print just those items, in a table view. Tony Linguini wrote: > I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to...

Admin Account
Why do I see my administrator account logging on to every mailbox in the Event Viewer when I reboot. Also, the login list shows my admin account logged into many mailboxes. Is this normal? "Myrick" <pmyrick@keloland.com> wrote: >Why do I see my administrator account logging on to every >mailbox in the Event Viewer when I reboot. Also, the login >list shows my admin account logged into many mailboxes. Is >this normal? Probably because you've got some sort of software that's accessing those mailboxes (like some AV software might do), and it's runn...

PM Purchase Account
When running a Payables Transaction Smartlist the Purchase account column pulls the information from the Vendor card. Is there an option to have the list pull the PURCH account from the transaction? I can't seem to see an available column that will give that information. Nope. That would require creating a customer SmartList in SL Builder or a report in Crystal or SSRS. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com =A0 On Jul 27, 9:19=A0pm, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP&...

Updating a workbook from many workbooks.
I am using excel 2003. I have a report workbook that has 27 other workbooks that it gets information from. What is the easiest way to update the report workbook with out me singularily opening each of the 27 other work books. The are all under the same folder on the same drive. including the report workbook. Hi Outrigger You have not said what you want to do when all of the books are open. The following code opens all 27 workbooks for you. If you could post more information we might be able to get you a more specific result. Change the file path to suit. Take care Mar...

User not visible in Global Address List
I have one user who from some reason does not show under the Global Address List. They do, however, show under all users and can succesfully send\receive email. All Exchange functionality works as designed. When I go into Exchange Administration, and view the results of the query for the Global Address List, the user shows. This issue is effecting all Exchange 2003 \Outlook 2003 Users. The user is not visible to anyone under Global Address List. I have also check on the properties of the user, and the box to "Hide from Address List" is not checked. Any assistance would ...

Bulk Edit Parent Account
I seem to have the problem of not being able to bulk edit parent accounts in CRM 4.0. I have tried to follow the instructions for fixing this in 3.0, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933898/, but the lines they have you change are not in the 4.0 version of the account entity xml file. Is this a known bug in 4.0 and is there a fix? ...

Not able to send mail to distribution list
HI all, I am using Office Outlook 2003. I am not able to send mail to the distribution lists i have created in the contacts. Even if i go to contacts and try to send a message to the list from there, it is not recognized in the Send To field while sending mail. Please Help. Thanks and Regards Ravpreet Singh What happens when you try? Do you get an error message? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Jammy" <singh.ravpreet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190270570.983186.280500@...