accidently deleted file

Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I did
prior to a restore point on my system. Is there anyway to
get it back? Thanks....Inker
0
anonymous (74722)
1/10/2004 4:51:16 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Reinstall Money from the CD. It won't affect your data - that is kept on the
*.mny file.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

"Inker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I did
> prior to a restore point on my system. Is there anyway to
> get it back? Thanks....Inker

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)
1/10/2004 6:06:56 PM
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:51:16 -0800, "Inker"

>Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I did
>prior to a restore point on my system. Is there anyway to
>get it back? Thanks....Inker
Reinstall the program.

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

crop files
I've a file with this structure Code value 0001 dfdf 0002 ddgdfg 0001 dsdfsd 0001dfdgdsgds 0002 defert I'd like to crop this file in 2 different files ..one for 0001 and the other for 0002 with of course Code value for both and then block a cell in both. the name of the file and the name of the sheet should be given with a textbox input and they will be the same for both.. the directory will be the same of the main file. any hints?? or a guide I should follow since I'd like to learn and do everything by myself??? thanks Rossella Try Data>Filter>Advanced Filter HTH -- AP ...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Publisher file size #2
I created a publisher file with one 800k picture, a little text, and a border. The file turned out to be 11 megs! Why is this so? rainman33 wrote: > I created a publisher file with one 800k picture, a little text, and a > border. The file turned out to be 11 megs! Why is this so? You are using Publisher 2000 or earlier (or possibly 2002). Publisher 2000 and earlier decompress all pictures and save them as uncompressed bitmap images, inflating small JPEG files the most. Publisher 2002 decompresses images and then recompresses them as PNGs, which inflates JPEGs quite a bit ...