A thread to collect news of the next update to Investment toolbox

 Just want to start a thread going in case anyone has news of the next update (that will fix all this ;-). Really love(d) the software and in my opinion its broke.  As a true fan of MM and MSN I want to keep the pressure up for an update. I can wait, just want to know that things are trying to be fixed. If anyone has news or interactions with the powers that be, please post comments and keep the interest in fixing this alive.

0
brianh4321 (43)
8/16/2004 12:09:16 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Threading question
Is there a way to protect a section of code so that all the statements in the protected block are executed without being interrupted by another thread? I have a worker thread that adds a value to an array (a circular buffer) then increments the array index. If the user clicks on a button of a form in the main thread, sometimes the main thread code will then access the array after the value has been added, but before the array index has been updated. I know I've seen ways to protect code in other languages (Pascal or Ada I think) but how can this be done in vb.net? t...

Invicta Gear Collection Auto-Open Golf Umbrella #IG0013
Price:$45.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000R7Y8HC Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R7Y8HC What can I say? It's an umbrella. It's great for free, but I wouldn't actually pay money for it. It works, but why pay $45 to give free advertising to a sub-standard watch company who gets all their parts from the lowest bidders?? BL This is a great basic umbrella that is certainly better than a standard run of the mill umbrella. There are several things that will annoy some, but this is definitely nice to have in a pinch. Like many others,...

update 2007
what is the latest ver number? I don't think my copy is updating. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Wayne wrote: >what is the latest ver number? >I don't think my copy is updating. Current 2007 version is 16.0.*.1303. ...

Updating Linked Files
I have 4 Excel files that are all linked (files A,B,C & D). File D pulls data from C File C pulls from B File B pulls from A Any change to the data in file A will make changes in files B, C and D....as long as they're all open. Problem....If I make a change to A, it won't be reflected when I open D unless I also open and update files B and C. Question. When I open file D, how can I get the changes reflected in all of the sub-files automatically. Another Question...Can I set up file D so that when opened, it will trigger the opening of all the others? Can I trigger i...

updating frontpage website with new software
Now that Microsoft is not upgrading or providing support for Frontpage, is there a software I can use that will service my website, which was created in FP? I am a very rudimentary user, and mainly need to upload content, but I want to get a web design software that would allow me to make a few changes. However, I don't want to start over. Will new software do this, or would I be better off to try to find an old version of FP? Thanks!! Using Microsoft software there are two choices: 1) Expression Web v3 - Designed for standards compliant cross browser web pages. A 60...

Updating New Record form
Hi, I have two tables set up: tblDeals and tblEquip, they have one field in common called: DealCode. I have a query qryEquip that links the two tables based on the DealCode field and adds other tblDeals fields like Customer, Description, etc, to help identify the deal but only the DealCode is stored in the Equip table. Form frmEquip is based on query qryEquip and it is working fine. Here’s what I’m trying to do: When I add a new Equip record I want to be able to look into the tblDeals for the right deal and then pass the DealCode to the frmEquip, then have the frmEquip pull the rest o...

HQ/Store Update Procedures
Is there any documentation on the emthod used to update HQ from a store? What stored procedures used? What do you want to update? Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = = = = "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8968B192-29EB-46B2-818E-A85F9024A532@microsoft.com... > Is there any documentation on the emthod used to update HQ from a store? > What stored procedures used? HQ. We were jsut wanting expand our knowledge of this process from store to HQ. We cannot find documentation. Log shipping/table by ...

FWD: Watch these corrective update from M$ Corporation
--taqhzibek Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sjrajwyoigtwrop"; type="multipart/alternative" --sjrajwyoigtwrop Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="cfrfxggybtixigoyx" --cfrfxggybtixigoyx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install...

How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond
Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM. As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend. -- Thanks, Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL www.bizitpro.com On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti= me > of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out a...

Updating task list in calendar view
I have just recently begun using Outlook, so please forgive the newbie question. Whenever I get a daily calendar view with the task pane on the right, the task list includes all tasks, current and future. I can configure the Outlook Today window to just current tasks and I know that there has to be a way to do the same thing with the calendar view. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Charles right click on the task list and change the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual...

Update from previous versions to GP 10.0
Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make decisions. Put service pack 5 on version 8, then update from there to 10.0 Make sure you also immediately use sp1 for Version 10 Mike "arielqs" <arielqs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12AD9FCB-84AD-45CF-898C-A943DB8216F4@microsoft.com... > Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and > then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? > > Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make dec...

Applying Patches, Services Pack and Securiy Update
Please confirm on this situation: I have FE-BE environment, 1 FE and 2 BE. One day one of BE server (=BESERVER1)is trouble. I decided to apply patches: KB912442, KB916803, KB911829. First, all services and access to this FE and BE is fine. about an hour or two, user complaint that the OWA is not working. I remember that I should apply the same patches also at FE. then I applied the patches on FE and BESERVER2 (another BE Server). for a while it works allright. but then I got another complaint about OWA access. After several hour work around (rollback patches on FE, and reapply on BE...

FWD: Try correction update for Internet Explorer
--zsyimpkmgrdj Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dljfzstvbcot"; type="multipart/alternative" --dljfzstvbcot Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wcajnpnaismbywyg" --wcajnpnaismbywyg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Instal...

June 2010 XP Update
Need help....after installing the last update my monitor now has a 1-2" vertical (white) band on my monitor. This is a Sony Vaio laptop and when I first turn it on and the vaio screen starts the band is not there, it starts to appear when the windows screen appears. Any thoughts on what I need to do to fix this???? R wrote: > Need help....after installing the last update my monitor now has a > 1-2" vertical (white) band on my monitor. This is a Sony Vaio > laptop and when I first turn it on and the vaio screen starts the > band is not there, it starts to ...

FYI...PrimoPDF was updated on 04-05-07
PrimoPDF 3.1 http://www.primopdf.com/ PrimoPDF 3.1 Download Site http://www.download.com/PrimoPDF/3000-10743_4-10264577.html -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Thank you John :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in messag...

keeping two computers updated with one money file
I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on the road. What I would like to do is be able to keep my money file syncronized between my two computers. Money offers nothing that will help with this. There is no good way to do this short of something like WinXP Synchronization Manager. I can't say as I've tried it or read here of someone who has. Is that an answer to the question you never asked? "JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95B9AF2E-EBD5-4D09-826A-1430BF6C035E@microsoft.com... >I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on ...

Can't see photos or guides after new install and updating
I just installed Publisher on my new computer and have done the needed updates for both Windows XP and Office 2003. I have used Publisher a lot previously. When I opened a document that I had made previous to the install, I noticed that I can't see the margin, column, or row guides anymore, nor can I see the pictures in the document. Under "View", "Boundaries and Guides" are selected, so I can't figure out how to correct this. Any ideas? I appreciate any help, as I need to get going on several projects! Thank you. View, pictures, detailed display? Do ...

Collect Infos from an entity
Hi, When I create a Appointment and when I choose the contact for this appointment, I wish indicate the address of the contact on the Appointment form. Someone knows how to do it ? Thanks Regards, WTCSO ...

Updating Excel spreadsheet with code.
I have a client who needs a small spreadheet to be e- mailed to his PDA on request. I have compiled a VBS script which does this without a hitch, however, the spreadsheet updates itself from Bloomberg and other resources on the network. Is there anyway to run a scheduled task or VCB code which will open this file unattended thus updating the data. The file is password protected. ...

Money 2007 Update Utility Not Working
Everytime I start Money 2007 I have a pop up window asking me to update Money and press OK. Which I do, and it closes Money and downloads the update. It then asks if it's ready to install, and that crashes. Then it says 'Microsoft Money Update Utility has caused an error and needs to be restarted.' or whatever that message is. That happens everytime I start Money, and I'd like to update it, because that notification is real annoying. What is wrong ? Is there a way to manually update Money 2007 ? Thanks Uninstall the IE 7 beta and do the update. The crash will stop. ...

Automatic Update of Navigation Bars
I am attempting to modify a basic pre-designed web page to meet my specific needs. I have chosen to include a vertical navigation bar and a horizontal one at the bottom of the page. I have also chosen that the horizontal one is updated automatically. However, I have found that this automatic update only occurs when I chose one of the pre-defined default buttons provided by Publisher, e.g. "Contact Us." If I creat a button with my own text on it the automatic update for the horizontal navigation bar does not take place. Additionally, I find that I cannot manually update that ...

How often XP check for any updated pack?
I set the internet connection to be disconnected after idle 10 mins, but it never disconnected, does anyone have any suggestions on how to do the setting to control the period for checking any update service for XP? I am using XP pro with SP3 and IE8 Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Update your computer automatically http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/automaticupdate.mspx Windows Update: Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/FAQ.mspx Automatic Updates in WinXP htt...

How do I add the next month to a calendar w/o loosing cust format
Created a calendar page for the office with custom logo and address info. The calendar wizard changes everything back to the default when changing the date range. Help file says to add dates to retain custom elements but not 'How' to add dates. What's the best way to create a custom calendar and retain the formatting? The address lines and the logo are determined by your personal information. Look under Edit, the personal information is the very last item in the menu. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

How to update a portion of rows and columns between two files
I have a Master file with 20 columns of data for each of approximately 700 rows. Each month, I receive an update file that I need to use to update 10 columns of data for 3/4 of the rows in my Master file. There is a unique identifier in each file. Not all rows in the update file will be copied into the Master file and not all rows in the Master file will have updates. What is the best way to do this? I am familiar with VLookup. Shall I write aVLookup for each of the 10 columns in each row that need to be replaced so that I can grab the cell from the new file? Or, is there an easier way? ...

several problems with windows update and WMDC
I installed WDMC and now i have to run this following update: Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support but after I hit install the system is showing me this error: Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support Installation date: ‎11/‎30/‎2009 12:54 PM Error details: Code 80070103 Update type: Recommended can somebody tell me what to do with this error? AL Hello Al, Run Windows Update manually & "hide" the update. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952032> -=- &q...