INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Fork It Over!

a Ground Floor
Unique Dimension & Concept
In the
Children's Entertainment Market...
For More information
http://www.kidseyeview.us

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Investment Gain Less Dividends
I see that the "%Gain" column in the Investment Portfolio includes dividends earned. Is there a Portfolio Column selection that provides the simple gain/loss % in a stock price without including dividends? Thanks, Lloyd In microsoft.public.money, Lloyd wrote: >I see that the "%Gain" column in the Investment Portfolio >includes dividends earned. > >Is there a Portfolio Column selection that provides the >simple gain/loss % in a stock price without including >dividends? There is a Price Appreciation column, but no % Price Appreciation. You might...

FRx Service Pack download links are broke for 6.5 sp7
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. If there is an alternate location, I am open. Jerry wrote: > https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm > The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. > If there is an alternate location, I am open. It doesn't work from IE, don't know for other browsers. Fire up any ftp client and navigate to: ftp://ftp.greatplain...

I I have found great software store, low prices
Hi friends! I I have found great software store - www.masterbell.net Full version software at the best possible prices - 90% OFF ! 6000+ titles of popular pc & mac software! TOP software list: 'Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition 2.0 (http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=4182) (7 cds) $65 'Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Pro for Mac (http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=2916) - $40 'Adobe All 21in1 2.0 (http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&progid=6186) (complet suite of Adobe products on one DVD) - $99 'Autodesk Architec...

Online Help broken for Visual Studio 6.0
Does anyone remember the fix to online help for Visual Studio 6.0. When I try to use it it sends Visual studio into 98% cpu utilization. Seems to me it had something to do with paths or registry? I have SP5 installed although thats not what broke it. Thanks, Bob ...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

6 and 7 point font.
I want to use a smaller font with my CListBox. I'm assuming the standard font is 8 pt MS Sans Serif. What is a good 7 pt and 6 pt variable width font? I want something that all recent versions of Windows already has. I don't want to worry about installing fonts. Suggestions? Arial? Tahoma? I'd consider either. joe On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:56:45 GMT, TonyG <TonyG@junk.com> wrote: >I want to use a smaller font with my CListBox. I'm assuming the standard >font is 8 pt MS Sans Serif. What is a good 7 pt and 6 pt variable width >font? > >I want some...

Great Plains 10.00 Blank Comment ID for Receivings Line Items
If the Comment ID field for POP Receipt table is for future release, Stepahnie of Odyssey Software suggested that the field be removed from the column list to avoid adding it and confuse the users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft....

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? Digev <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora > 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a > long message that says "No messag...

Audio hardware support under Windows CE 6.00
Hi all, For a new development, I have to create a board which should be able to produce two different audio streams on two outputs. For the hardware side, there is no problem for me, I can duplicate the audio codecs. But it is possible to manage two audio outputs playing two different audio streams with Windows CE 6.00? I have take a look at Windows CE audio driver model, it's not so simple! There are 3 differents driver model: * Unified Audio Model (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa919655.aspx) * Audio MDD/PDD (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa931095.asp...

Money Small Business #6
I'm having trouble properly recording my business income (cleaning service). I enter the deposit (manual check deposit) under 'Service Income', but still in the business snapshot I have zero revenue! If I set up recurring clients it will show up under 'Payables due by...' and like ($240) <== in red, meaning it's a negative bill?! It would be great to see my revenue and expense in the same snapshot. Can anyone help me with that? ...

Can I change Account Segment in Great Plains
I have to increase one account segment from 2 to 3 digits of one company. Can I do it straight away (Setup>>Company>>Account Format). Is there any other steps I should follow? Jacob, Check the maximum account settings (V80: Tools > Settings > Company > Account Format). If the Maximum Account Length = Account Length, you are at the maximum already and cannot expand your account number. If you have some room to play with, check the individual segment lengths. If the segment you want to increase is not at the maximum length, change the Account Length to the new t...

Outlook Problem #6
I never use Outlook but whenever I start my computer this outlook thing always comes up saying "A program is trying to access an account. If this is unauotherized it may be a virus." And then in a dropdown menu it says allow access for 1 minute to 10 minutes. Atr first I never allowed access and it always came and then I did allow access and it still always comes up. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Do you have a Palm Pilot set up on your PC, and what version of Outlook are you running (including service packs). >-----Original Message----- >I never use Outlook but when...

8/6 Live Chat
------=_NextPart_0001_DD0E1BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit On Thursday, August 6th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Migrating to POS 2009. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will be pos...

Signature with logo using Outlook Express 6.0
Is it possible to attach a logo (jpeg) to my signature? Can you tell me the path to set it up? Thanks "Oli" <Oli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FFE18D6-A34A-4BF7-9F6B-102B996639C1@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to attach a logo (jpeg) to my signature? Can you tell me > the > path to set it up? Thanks For Outlook Express support, you'll want to ask in the microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general newsgroup. Since you're also using the web based newsreader rather than outlook express, you might want to use http://www.microsoft.com/commu...

XP Look and Feel in Windows 2000 using vc++ 6.0
Hai Iam looking to create a Dialog Based Application which looks the same look and feel of XP with vc++ 6.0 and i want to draw a title similar to XP Curved edges and iam able to do that by removing the Default Title bar and adding my Own bimtap onto that but when i place the menu that menu is residing in the Top left corner of the Window making the bitmap draw after the menu and i found that we can go for Owner draw menus but i am not getting the exact look and feel what i get in XP Style and is there any other way of solving that as I found that Menu is always attached to the Title bar ...

Auto Complete #6
My friend's is using the Outlook 2000. And the problem is he wanted to make the address automatic appear when he wants to send new email. Since I'm using the Outlook 2002, I can't help him to make that auto complete in outlook 2000. Please advise. Tq. Outlook 2000 doesn't do auto-complete. It has a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out of the field (or hit Alt-K [Check Names]), Outlook will attempt to resolve the name against your address book. If it can't it'll red underline it and you can right click on the nam...

Cannot Open Outlook #6
Hello I need help!!! I am using XP. Recently, my clean up the disk & reloaded office 2000 then I cannot open outlook to set up account!! Eachtime I click on Outlook icon on desktop!! The hour of glass just shown!!!! The the message came up is online reporting to Microsoft..... I have attempted to download the updates from the OutLook site but still cannot solve. Many Thanks!!! Please help. My email is CharlieBrown8989@hotmail.com See if the following helps you already; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.co...

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

Cases and Opportunities with related custom entity
I may be missing something simple here and would appreciate some direction. If you click on Opportunties or Cases for an Account, there is a filter to select Open, Closed, Won, All. I have a custom entity that has related Opportunities and Cases. When I click on Opportunities or Cases, I have a single grid view showing All Opportunities or Cases. The filter does not appear on this view. How can I get this filter on a custom entity? Thanks, -Rick M There isn't a way to do this through CRM configuration (that I know of). You would need to implement some custom programming to ache...

Download investment mixup
I recently had my 401k transferred to Prudential. I set up a new account with online access and downloaded the available transactions. I then did a Transfer out from my old 401k account into the new one. Unfortunately, that is where I have screwed something up. The names of the investments are different and I can't find a way to combine them. For example, I transferred over AM CENT INTL GRO but the downloaded transactions are Am Century Intl Growth. Does anyone know a way I can combine the two, or will I just have to live with two names for the same investment? Thanks, Paul This real...

Missing Investment Account
I created a new investment account - I think I did it the same way that I created all of the others - but it does not show up in "My portfolio". It shows up on the "Account List" under the "Banking" menu option. It is properly listed in the "Investments" section of that list. The account appears to work correctly when I access it through the banking side - I can add transactions, it has both the cash and investment screens, etc. Has anyone ever encountered this???? In microsoft.public.money, bsvcc wrote: >I created a new investment accoun...

Rounding Numbers #6
I do not want my numbers rounded up. I would like them to round down if they are a decimal of .5 or higher. Can this be done. If so, how? Thanks for you help Hi, Try the following formulae: =FLOOR(A1,1) =ROUNDDOWN(A1,0) =INT(A1) =TRUNC(A1,0) Regards, KL "trimatt" <trimatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FEC13BB-ABB6-4CD3-86E5-E14378786D89@microsoft.com... >I do not want my numbers rounded up. I would like them to round down if >they > are a decimal of .5 or higher. Can this be done. If so, how? > > Thanks for you help Use the R...

flags #6
Can someone help, when I flag an email I thought it is suppsoe to go to my foolow up folder but it's not. Also what is the point to of the reminder when I don't even recieve a reminder notice? Flags and reminders need to be in a default folder to fire reminders, otherwise they will just show as a red item. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, KC asked: | Can someone help...

Investment Graphs
I can view my individual investment graph but only for a year although I have prices for more than a year. Is there a way to graph an equity price for more than a year please? Right click on the graph and click Zoom. The date range will appear at the top of the graph. Then right click on the date and click change date. You can also right click on the graph and click Customize. This will allow you to make a variety of changes. "SPP" wrote: > > I can view my individual investment graph but only for a year although > I have prices for more than a year. Is there a wa...

Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item
Is there a way to get MS Money to combine the cash account associated with an Investment account with the investment account. For investment accounts, 2 lines are unnecessarily reported in the Networth report such as below. I want only one amount reported. Account Name X $x Account Name X (cash) $Y Using Money 2004. Thx Probably not. Money really does think these are two accounts. You could always copy the report to Excel where you could make it say anything you want. "Bill Toupee" <billtupea@domain.com> wrote in message news:hmnXf.210000$H%4.1...