401k Account Missing

In Money 2005,I have a 401k account that shows up in my portfolo but on the
Account List under Investment Accounts, just the name shows up and no
balance.  I can't print a report for this account (it will not show up on the
list) or include this account in my lifetime planner.

When I go into Change account settings, the retirement box is checked, under
budget the "Include this account in the budget planner" is checked.  The "use
this account for budgeted savings goals" is not checked and the system will
not let me check it.

I have repaired the file just to make sure all the connections are ok in the
system and it doesn't fix the problem.

Any ideas on how I could fix this?
0
JohnS1 (12)
1/21/2006 10:41:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How to stop accounts from being uploaded to MSN Money
All, I am logging in using my passport as I want to be able to download some credit card accounts thru Yodlee. However, I don't want my checking account and all it's details to be uploaded to MSN.... is there a way to prevent an account from being uploaded while still being able to download via Yodlee? Thanks, Jay Have you set up the sync with the web feature or its dependent, the "file sharing" (ha!) feature? "Jay Baker" <jaycsco@myway.com> wrote in message news:1102443791.75543@sj-nntpcache-5... > I am logging in using my passport as I want to be a...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

Creating New Account in Money 2005; How to Reinstall Money 2005
I am unable to create a new account in Money 2005 Premium. Whenever I try to download the list of accounts, I am told that the list is currently unavailable and to try again. I have disabled Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security; unfortunately, that also didn't help. It appears that quote download work. Any help would be appreciated. I'd also like to know how to reinstall Money 2005 once the software has been purchased and downloaded through the Microsoft website. I never received a purchase confirmation and can't find any information on Microsoft's website ...

offline access to message rules with Exchange account
Is there any way to get access to the message rules when there is an Exchange account in the mix (in offline mode, synchronized)? I want to have offline access to the Exchange public folders, but I also want to be able to use client-side message rules for my other POP email accounts. (Outlook in online mode is too slow to get anything done in my case.) I tried setting my mail delivery to a local folder, but apparently this doesn't do the trick. This is Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. Thanks for any help. ...

Change event missing from Forms 2.0 combo box.
I'm doing a project in Access 2000 using forms and MS Forms 2.0 combo boxes. I'm not using the native Access combo box because it lacks an Add Item method and is therefor very difficult to populate. I want to do something when the user makes a selection in the combo box so I need to respond to the Change event. The object browser shows a number of events including Click and Change available for the combo box. However, these events do not appear in property list of the combo box so I cannot get to them. I have confirmed that I'm using the Forms 2.0 combo box and not the native o...

EDC batch missing
I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen. Thanks Dave Never mind. I'd fixed it by reindexing the database. Dave "DCR" wrote: > I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when > they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions > to settle. I am able to run E...

Balancing Account
After entering info for balancing my E's from downloaded transactions automatically change to C's. What's going on with this? "E" in general means it was downloaded. "C" is cleared. So when you balance the E will change to a C. Sometimes the E will change to a C when it should not because it did not clear on the statement you are balancing, just click the C and it will change back to an E (uncleared status). I hope this makes sense. "TG" <TG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7004686A-1CDA-4B3E-8B58-13E7225D9762@microso...

Accounting Alternatives
Hi all Not sure whether this is the best group to ask the question as I expect members to be defensive of the subject but... Our company only has 3 regular users of the GP software. The accountant (one of the above) reckons that GP is the only solution that covers multi-company and multi currency accounts. Is this true, or are there more "small-to-medium-size-business" solutions that can cope with this? Seems like GP is the original sledge hammer cracking a microscopic nut here! TIA Phil ...

existing accounts not showing up on net worth reports
I have existing accounts set up, Cd's, that i have transfered to new accounts, cd's at another institution. the report for net worth over time fails to show the original cd's after the transfer. How should I have done this diferently? -- DR In microsoft.public.money, DR wrote: >I have existing accounts set up, Cd's, that i have transfered to new >accounts, cd's at another institution. the report for net worth over time >fails to show the original cd's after the transfer. How should I have done >this diferently? Forgetting for the moment how you...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

All Outlook CRM Tracked E-mails Copy to One Specific CRM Account?
An unusual occurance in CRM. All e-mails received to Outlookand then promoted, or Tracked as the button is now labled, are being copied to one particular Account that is unrelated. The e-mail are copied correctly to the history of the desired, defined, accounts and Contacts, but also copy to this one particular e-mail as well. As anyone seen anything like this and have any ideas what could be wrong? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Investment Accounts #5
My wife and I each have opened investment accounts at our local bank. So we have "BANK INVEST ACT#1" and "BANK INVESTACT #2" set up in Money for these accounts, #1 for my account user name and password with the bank and #2 for hers. When I update my accounts, that bank's retail accounts (checking/savings) update with no problem, but I get the following message on the Investing Accounts: Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again. If the problem continues contact customer support." I have checked and rechecked ...

Customer account
Can I create a customer to have two different shipping locations with different shipping account, one UPS one FedEx? or I need to crearte two customer accounts? (GP 8.0) Please advise. Thanks. stien Yes, you can create multiple shipping address ID's for that customer. You can assign a different shipping method & tax schedule to each address for that customer. This should take care of your issue. Sheila "stien" wrote: > Can I create a customer to have two different shipping locations with > different shipping account, one UPS one FedEx? or I need to crearte t...

Forcing all outbound mail through one account
I have two ISP's, NTL and BT, so I have to IMO accounts, NTL and BT, in my Office 2003. I only ever connect through BT these days, so I can receive NTL mail (password authenticated) but not send NTL mail (IP address authentication). Is there a way that I can force replies to mail that came in via the NTL account to go out through the BT account? I would expect the origin of the replies to be my BT email address, and that is fine. I can force this change manually, by selecting the account once I'm in the reply, but I'd prefer to automate this task. -- Steve Swift http://ww...

table import accounts quick journal
how can I import the GL-accounts into the quick journal setup You would have to do this behind the scenes or using Table Import. You must have a lot of accounts to put into it. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Toni" wrote: > how can I import the GL-accounts into the quick journal setup Which table (tables) I have to use. I have a lot of accounts. I only found to set up the ID with the offset account, but I need to import all the other accounts also. Thanks. "Charles Allen" wrote: > You would have to do this behind the scenes or using Table Import. You must > ha...

Sending CRM email when outlook has multiple accounts
Here is my setup: I have an outlook user (2003) with an exchange (also 2003) account and a pop3 account in their profile. The exchange account is the default account. CRM (ver 4) is set to use outlook as the sender. When email is sent from the CRM web interface it goes out over the exchange account, I need it to go over the POP3 account. If I try this with just the POP3 account it works with out problems, do I have to change the default account to the POP3 account? Is there a work around to tell the CRM which outlook account to use? I would rather not change the email setup as most of...

MS CRM Redeployment Wizard
When importing the mapping xml files an error occurred: "An error occurred during mapping the computer accounts - the mapping failed" 09/16/2005 02:32:40 This computer's DN = CN=SERVER1,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=ClientORG,DC=local, GUID = {17427c3d-fe59-46d3-b28f-6c1d7ec4aa28}, SID = S-1-5-21-2811433622-801027495-562083374-1007 09/16/2005 02:32:40 ERROR: attempt to reuse name CN=SERVER1,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=ClientORG,DC=local 09/16/2005 02:32:40 Exception of type System.Exception was thrown. 09/16/2005 02:32:40 SDTransform 09/16/2005 02:32:40 An error occurred during the...

Account Update Problems
I'm unable to update any accounts through Microsoft Money. I was able to set up my Fifth Third accounts when I first started the program, but cannot update the accounts nor add a Sam's Club account. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, clippertonenet wrote: >I'm unable to update any accounts through Microsoft Money. I was able to set >up my Fifth Third accounts when I first started the program, but cannot >update the accounts nor add a Sam's Club account. Any suggestions? This assumes you are using Money 2007 or Money Plus. You did not say. Fifth Thi...

Remote access user should allow you to assign leads, accounts and.
CRM should provide the capability to assign records to non CRM users. IE - the company may have manufatcuring rep companies that resell their product but these companies and their sales reps would never work in CRM. They need the ability to assign teh records to them to manage and track sales and comissions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in...

MS Accounting 2007 Uninstall
I am trying to install MS Office accounting. When I use Add/Remove it calls the Accounting Uninstaller which then does not work - it runs but does not uninstall the program. I have tried the method in the KB article on this using control appwiz.cpl but this essentially calls Add/Remove and you end up with the Uninstaller which doesn't work. Anyone any solution for this. reinstall which should fix the uninstaller then uninstall peter -- If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate or disruptive,please ignore it. If you dont know how to ignore a ...

Missing space on my computer
So without me downloading or adding anything to my computer I have Slowly watched the gigabites disappearing from my computer. Now this has happened over a period of time so I've been taking corrective measures and trying to reallocate items onto disks etc. but in all truth its a bit beyond me whats taking up all the space. It says that I have 450 GB on drive C. Total. I've been looking at the files and the folders on the drive and I can only account for around 250 GB of space being used combined between music movies and programs. I don't think I have any hidden files.....

Add new account
I have added a new bank account, I selected New and when I click the 'Investment' row, there is a drop menu with very old accounts which dont use anymore. Where can these accounts be viewed, and deleted as necessary? Thank you ...

Set up a Certificate of Deposit / Forex account
What is the best way to set up a CD in Money? -as an investment (in an investment account) with the interest "reinvested" each month? -as an investment account using only the cash portion and adding "interest" each month? -as a "savings account" under "banking"? Also, how should a forex account be set up? Thank you for any help you can provide I have set up CD's as either investments within an investment account or as individual savings accounts. It all has depended upon how the FI treats them. When I did not have anything but manual entry...

Total Account Value
I am a first time user of MM 2007 and dowloaded my account info (for this calendar year) form my broker. Total Account Value seems to reflect the total value of the account minus the cost basis. This seems a bit strange, an account with a Market Value of $5706.5, a Cash basis of $5299.84 is isted as having a Total Account Value of $406.66. If I sold these shares, they would be worth $5706.50 - commission. So why is the Total Account Value $406.66 ?? Thanks, Howard In microsoft.public.money, HowardC wrote: >I am a first time user of MM 2007 and dowloaded my account info (for this &...