2005 Small Business send receipt

Hard to believe thata I can't find a way to send a customer receipt when they
make a payment.  Does anyone know how?  I can print a statement, but cannot
customize it with my own logo.  help?
0
Bobbee (6)
11/25/2006 2:39:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

using publisher to print business cards
Hello, I am using publisher 2003 to print my business cards on a HP business inkjet printer., I have printed other cards w. no problem, but I have a new logo that I am using and it will not print my logo just the name addresss etc info. I have done a spysweeper, I have done disk cleanup, defrag, turned the computer off and on several time. ran anti virus.. I dont know what to do next. someone else has printed the business card from their computer and says it works just fine. I can print the logo by itself and it is beautiful but when I add it to the cards it doesnt print the logo. ...

Sending Hotmail Email via Outlook 2002
I have Outlook 2002. I setup my hotmail account within Outlook 2002. I can read my hotmail just fine; however, I cannot send email via my hotmail account. I can send email just fine using the SMTP server of my ISP. Messages appear to leave the outbox of the "deliver mail to" .pst; however, they are never received by the intended recipient. I have searched extensively on the web for a solution to this problem, but I have not been able to find one. Any suggestions? ...

Provide a better upgrade path with Business Contact Manager
Hi, my suggestion is to provide a better upgrade path between Business Contact Manager and MS CRM. Small business owners that use BCM will want to upgrade to CRM as they grow. Looking at the blogs and postings, there seems to be a lot of problems migrating data from one to the other. I thought it would be great if I could just drag and drop a contact from BCM to the leads folder or contacts folder and have it add a record automatically. I was able to use the data migration tool to get my accounts to migrate over but not my leads and even so, not all of the information came through such ...

Forwarding a Message Sends Duplicate to Sender?
Re: Outlook 2007 using MAPI accounts When forwarding an email a copy is received in the sender's inbox even though they are not included as a recipient. What might cause this problem? "BuffaloBoy" <BuffaloBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0588C605-D72D-42DE-8702-84B26565923F@microsoft.com... > Re: Outlook 2007 using MAPI accounts > > When forwarding an email a copy is received in the sender's inbox even > though they are not included as a recipient. What might cause this problem? Do you mean "MAPI" or "IM...

Send As Permission for Admins
I have a BlackBerry Enterprise server established and I know about the security patch that MS installed to prevent domain admins from using another account to send email. Is there away around this so that I can send email from my BlackBerry? In news:OH3a$pPrGHA.4944@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Russ <tom@tom.com> typed: > I have a BlackBerry Enterprise server established and I know about the > security patch that MS installed to prevent domain admins from using > another account to send email. Is there away around this so that I > can send email from my BlackBerry? See ht...

Business cards #15
I've created a business card, but want to add detail on the back of the card. How do I do it? Insert, page. Print the front (current page), turn the stock over and print the back. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tanya" <tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AEE22B4-9900-49EC-8ACF-F647EC9EA292@microsoft.com... > I've created a business card, but want to add detail on the back of the card. > How do I do it? Tanya - To be more specific than our good friend of the gro...

Money Small Business Edition
I am currently using Money 2002 Standard Edition to track my personal finances. I have recently started my own business. Can I use Money 2004 Small Business to track both my business and personal finances or do I have to buy 2 editions of Money (1 for business and 1 for personal finances)? In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >I am currently using Money 2002 Standard Edition to track >my personal finances. I have recently started my own >business. Can I use Money 2004 Small Business to track >both my business and personal finances or do I have to >buy 2 editions ...

Insert name on Credit Card to the Sale Receipt #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C8E5B1.64846730 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Is there a way to display the customers name on the credit card receipt. I know someone has the template for the 40 col printers. If some can email it to me that would be great. daniel@chicagocashregister.com ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C8E5B1.64846730 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"&...

Send To in Excel
Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select Send To from Excel and Word, our Global Address list is not displayed. Asks to select Recipiants from Main Contacts or Shared Contacts only. This previously worked with NT and Office 97. Hi there, In Outlook 2000 what order are your Outlook Address Books set to appear, ie is the GAL even listed and if so can you move it to first and then give it a go? Katherine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c0f01c3af7d$d0c9ba40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select...

Send to Mail Recipient as Attachment not working since upgrading Exchange Server
I'm hoping someone can help - We seem to be having a strange problem within office applications since we've upgraded some users to a new Exchange server. Previous Setup: Exchange 5.5 Office XP Outlook 2003 New Setup: Exchange 2003 Office XP/2003 Outlook 2003 When clicking on File, Send to, Mail Recipient as Attachment we are getting the following error messages: Word: Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure: "unspecified error". Excel: General Mail Failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again. This is happening on all versions of offi...

Duplicate Read Receipt
I have a user who gets a duplicate of a read receipt that was sent with a message which went out 6 months ago. The receipt is always back from the same recipient (there were multiple recipients to the message). I'm totally confuse and don't know how to correct this problem. Thanks Calvin Tse wrote: > *I have a user who gets a duplicate of a read receipt that > was sent with a message which went out 6 months ago. The > receipt is always back from the same recipient (there > were multiple recipients to the message). I'm totally > confuse and don't know how t...

Stoping SOME users from sending mail
Hi all. I'm (relatively) new to Exchange admin, so apologies if this is a dumb question... My server has 60+ users. Some of them are supposed to send and receive only internal mail, ie, to other mail boxes in the Exchange server: to:Johndoe At MArketing How can I stop them from sending mail to an mail boxes OUTSIDE the server: to:johndoe@externalmail.com I have to stop only some users from doing this, not all. Cheers and thanks for any help. ...

Problem sending external email
I have just built an Exchange 2003 cluster that is part of our existing Exchange 2000 org. For some reason I am getting odd time outs and NDR's from certain domains now. Is there any configuration that I need to be aware of when going to an Exchange 2000/Exchange 2003 setup? Has anyone seen anything like this? Issue was resolved, external DNS was the issue. "mquinn01" wrote: > I have just built an Exchange 2003 cluster that is part of our existing > Exchange 2000 org. For some reason I am getting odd time outs and NDR's from > certain domains now. Is th...

Second PST openned caused Free/Busy failed to updated
Dear, I have Outlook 2000 SP3 and I got the error if it is using a second Calender on another .PST "Unable to update public free/busy data. Opeartion failed." -david Make sure you have full rights to the PST file and the start Outlook by going to Start / Run and typing in the following line: Outlook /resetfolders Cat bite wrote: > Dear, > > I have Outlook 2000 SP3 and I got the error if it is using a second > Calender on another .PST > > "Unable to update public free/busy data. Opeartion failed." > > -david ...

how do i send a letter from word to mail
Can somebody tell me how i can send a letter from word to my e-mail/ I have done a letter but it won't print,word does not recognise any of my printers.& i have just installed a new one. you can copy your letter while in Word, than open your email program and paste the contents of the letter into your email. Hope this helps. "shakira107" wrote: > Can somebody tell me how i can send a letter from word to my e-mail/ > I have done a letter but it won't print,word does not recognise any of my > printers.& i have just installed a new one. Which v...

Help to Send as attachment.
I'm very new to excel and I have created a very simple sheet that wil allow some friends to make some football predictions. I will post link to what I have so far, but what I want to be able to do is instead of the email link that I have put into it, to be able to le them click it and it emails it to me as an attachment. Ultimately, I would like to be able to incorporate this into a executable (for those without excel, but I am also lacking i programming knowledge so for now I'll settle for this method. Here is the link: http://poolgod.zftp.com/predictions.xls Any help with this w...

"Send to Mail Recipient" icon not working
As you know, in Excel you there is an icon on the Toolbar for "Send to Mail Recipient". For some reason, my icon does not appear. When I select Tools > Customize > Select and drag the Mail Recipient icon to the toolbar, as soon as I close the customize menu box the icon I just dragged to the toolbar disappears. When I click on the little arrow at the end of the toolbar, I do not see it listed under the Customize area (to check or uncheck). Anyone know why this may be happening and how I can get the icon to stay in the toolbar? Also, if I go under File > Send To, ...

Outlook doesn't send mail by default account
Hi, I have a Exchange server which we don't want to use to send emails (just yet) for varoius reasons. All our users connect directly to POP3 accounts to retrieve emails and emails are sent via SMTP directly through our ISP's mailserver. I have a problem sending emails to internal Exchange users in that Outlook seems to ignore the default mail account and sends emails via exchange. This is only a problem when users are working aways from the office, emails aren't delivered to them until the re-connect to the Exchange server. I'm assuming that Outlook is seeing that t...

Entourage compatibility with Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager records
We are a small office with 3 PC users and 1 Mac user and I am trying to find a way of us sharing our business contacts and history. Outlook Business Contact Manager will do the job nicely for the PC users through a hosted exchange server, but the wild card is our Mac user. <br> Is there any way for him to use Entourage to access the information from a shared Outlook BCM database? Ideally his information should also be shared back into the shared BCM database. <br> I am not particularly technical (as you can probably tell!) but I am hoping someone out there can help me:-) <br&...

Exchange Server 2003
We have the following problem with our Exchange server 2003 (Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830): To a few domains we are not able to send a mail and we receive a NDR 4.4.7 from our exchange server. The strange thing is that SMTPDIAG does not succeed whereas telnet (also from the exchange server) to the non working domains works. Please see the following: Smtpdiag results: Connecting to mxcd03.gs.com [12.47.209.186] on port 25. Received: 220-mxcd03.gs.com ESMTP 220 ESMTP Server (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service 5.5.2657.72) ready Sent: ehlo pvm.at Error...

Problem sending e-mail
Problem sending mail. Outlook will not send mail...I am receiving the following error number: 0x800ccc60. For purposes of clearing out the outbox, I also deleted the messages in my outbox, one of which would re-appear after I hit "send/receive". ...

Outlook 2000: Send option disappeared
For some reason the send icons (all of them) have disappeared from the = standard toolbar and the main toolbar (under file). Also when I try to = hit Ctrl + Enter, it still doesn't send. Also tried to add the send = command from the customize box, but the send option has disappeared from = there too. I've never heard of anyone having this problem before and I'm = not sure what to do about it. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jen ...

Outlook 2002 Send/Receive Progress
For some reason Outlook is trying to send and receive email nearly continuosly. This is very annoying as the send and receive progress continues to pop up, even though I have checked the box to "not show the dialog in the future". I have checked for viruses and have found none. I have FranlinCovey PlanPlus installed for Outlook and also have a PocketPC connected to my computer. Additionally we are using Microsoft Mail to provide office email. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! What do you show under your send/receive settings? Set the interval higher. Also check y...

getting/sending email when travelling
I set up the email account for a few salesmen in our company - I used the IP address of our mail server (not sure if it's Esxchange or not, the network guy here is a real tool; he won't share any info because he thinks all the sales guys should use their AOL or hotmail accounts or whatever, but I think professional salesman at a professional company should have the company domain on their emails, not Hotmail with whatever advertisement hotmail feels like spreading around, y'know?) for POP and SMTP, put in their usernames/passwords, blah blah the whole deal. I then had them connect...

Is it possible to automate sending of a daily email?
Hello, I would like to automatically send an email every day at a scheduled time. Is it possible to do that using Outlook or the Calendar? If not, is there another method? Thank you for any and all help! -deb See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm for a way that can be modified to do what you want. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Greyhound Friend" <greyhoundfriend@mail.com&...