2005 password problem

Is there a way to reset a password on a money 2005 file?  I recently changed
a file from MSN passport back to a money 2005 password.  The change worked
ok, but now when I enter the new password it says it is invalid???

0
dog7490 (2)
3/24/2005 3:26:42 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

What would be the point of having a password on a file that was easily
reset? If you could easily reset it, so could the boogeyman you were scared
of in the first place.

Per chance are you trying to open the file from a recently reinstalled
version or a different machine or similar?

"dog" <dog@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to reset a password on a money 2005 file?  I recently
changed
> a file from MSN passport back to a money 2005 password.  The change worked
> ok, but now when I enter the new password it says it is invalid???

WTFOUTA

message news:OHSkodIMFHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> What would be the point of having a password on a file that was easily
> reset? If you could easily reset it, so could the boogeyman you were
scared
> of in the first place.
>
> Per chance are you trying to open the file from a recently reinstalled
> version or a different machine or similar?
>
> "dog" <dog@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to reset a password on a money 2005 file?  I recently
> changed
> > a file from MSN passport back to a money 2005 password.  The change
worked
> > ok, but now when I enter the new password it says it is invalid???

0
dog7490 (2)
3/24/2005 10:35:32 PM
Huh? Even google can't resolve that.

Am I to take it that you didn't come here for help?

> WTFOUTA
>
> "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in
> message news:OHSkodIMFHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > What would be the point of having a password on a file that was easily
> > reset? If you could easily reset it, so could the boogeyman you were
> scared
> > of in the first place.
> >
> > Per chance are you trying to open the file from a recently reinstalled
> > version or a different machine or similar?
> >
> > "dog" <dog@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > > Is there a way to reset a password on a money 2005 file?  I recently
> > changed
> > > a file from MSN passport back to a money 2005 password.  The change
> worked
> > > ok, but now when I enter the new password it says it is invalid???

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

Visual C++ 2005 always rebuilds
I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. However now the project always rebuilds entirely whenever I start debugging. Even if I have only made a simple change to one file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Colin Check the date on your source files to make sure that they are not in the future. AliR. "Colin J Paterson" <nospam@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ObtLxgTbGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. > However now the project always rebuild...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...