2004 Report--account balance wrong

If I run a historical report of account balances, one IRA
account (opened in 2001) shows a balance of $50,000
before that time...including back to 1900!

The opening cash balance of the account is set to 0.
There are no 50K round transactions (or combinations
thereof) in the "real" account.  But, obviously, any
report run before the opening of this account have an
extra $50,000 in them.  When I do a report of
transactions for the account, there are none before 2001.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike
0
anonymous (74722)
1/5/2004 11:25:20 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow