2004 Money SB Trial Version

Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB?
0
anonymous (74722)
8/17/2004 12:22:21 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You don't. They've never offered trials of the *B versions. There is the
30DMBG, though.

"Flipboy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB?

Should I Upgrade from 2000 to 2004 so I can use Pocket Money?
I currently use MS Money 2000 standard with no problems. I also have an iPaq 1945 that I'd like to use Pocket Money with, but can't since I'm using 2000 on the desktop. I have a paid copy of 2004 standard (came with new PC). Is it worth upgrading (converting the .mny file, having my bank 'upgrade' my profile to use online banking, etc.) to 2004 just so I can use Pocket Money and sync with my iPaq, which has Windows Mobile 2003? Any opinions? Is Pocket Money + desktop Money worth the hassle? Or, is Quicken + Pocket Quicken a better combination? I'd really l...

Forgot Password
Does anyone know how to open a money file if the password has been misplaced? Was using Passport, but when attempting to open the file, error messsage says my passport password does not match password on money file. Tried to open with previous passport, but no go. Microsoft says they cannot open for legal reasons but third party consultants can support. Anyone know one? Have you not opened your file for about a month or six weeks? Did it report this problem the last time you opened it? (I don't remember the exact date--but Microsoft CREATED THIS PROBLEM for Money users who Pas...

MS Money 2004
Items appear on report that should not... How do i remove 1. Item has 0 Quantity, 6.42 Latest Price (but it is closed and has not been updated in years) 0 Cost Basis, 6.25 Avg Cost Per share, 0 Unrealized and 0 Value Why is still shown ? Better how do i get it off 2.1. Item has 0 Quantity, 112.93 Latest Price (but it is closed and has not been updated in years) 0.03 Cost Basis, 80.75 Avg Cost Per share, 0.02 Unrealized and 0.05 Value - how to i get this to zero and off the report.. there is no quantity thanks -- ben ...

New Computer Do Not Have MS Money Product Key Email
I've recently purchased new computer and have tranferred the Ms Money Plus 08 version to it. I downloaded Money from microsoft-online and the PRODUCT KEY was emailed to me. I do not have that email any longer. How can I obtian that to use the software that I have already purchased? In microsoft.public.money, GatorGreg44 wrote: >I've recently purchased new computer and have tranferred the Ms Money Plus 08 >version to it. I downloaded Money from microsoft-online and the PRODUCT KEY >was emailed to me. I do not have that email any longer. How can I obtian that >to use ...

moving from an older version to 2003
Hi, My old computer used Outlook 2000. The new one has 2003. How do I move the data from one PC to the other? Is it as simple as copying the *.pst file and opening it on the new PC? When I tried that it looked wrong because there were two sets of folders with the same names. Any help is appreciated. Phil That is the way I did it and it worked just fine. I then created a new 2003 format .pst and copied everything to it within Outlook 2003. Then I switched the folder under the Account settings to make the new .pst the folder to be used by 2003 and that worked fine also. "Phil&qu...

Microsoft Money 2004 08-23-03
Downloaded 60 day trial version. was using Money 2000 Rec'd following message when converting data file:" Money cannot open file because it was created by an incompatible version ...

How to save "versions" of a Word document?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel In Word 2004 I could save "versions" of a single document, but that feature is missing from Word 2008. (In fact, when I go to save those older documents in the new format, it erases all the older versions of the document.) How can I save versions of my documents in Word 2008? Do I need to create separate document files for each one? Yes - save the individual versions as separate files. MS dropped the Versions "feature" on both the Mac & the PC because of it's unfailing tendency to corrupt fil...

Money 98 reconciled item not deducted
As near as I can tell from going back over the account and running the available reports, an amount that I reconciled in a previous month shows as reconciled in the application but not on the report. The result is that I am not able to balance the following month. Anyone know how to determine if this is what happened and how to fix it. Don In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >As near as I can tell from going back over the account and >running the available reports, an amount that I reconciled >in a previous month shows as reconciled in the application >but not on the r...

New Macbook
I bought a new macbook, well, new to me. Anyhow, it had office installed on it & I have the registration key. I reinstalled the laptop, so I could start fresh without all the previous owners stuff on it. So now I have a trial version of Office 2004. How do I enter in my license key so that I have the full version? I cant find anything anywhere! I see how to BUY IT, but I dont think I should have to do that. Any ideas? Thank you - from a long time PC user, trying to make the switch :) Hi, it's not possible to convert the Test Drive into a full install, even if you own a registrati...

I can not start Money 2004 deluxe after installation
Every time I tried to start the software, after hearing a short piece of music and see the interface, a dialog jumped out saying "microsoft money haveencountered a problem and need to close...." and let me select whether to send out an error report. Does anyone know what happened and how I can settle down the problem? Can it open the sample file--go to the Program Files\Microsoft Money directory using Windows Explorer and double click on Sample.MNY? If so, suspect file corruption. If not, suspect a broken installation or system conflicts. "Superb" <rock1900cn@yahoo.c...

How do I get the money sighn $ on my sums in Excel?
I can do sums in the cells but I want to show the cash value and although it adds I wont do it with money sighn $. hi format as currency' right click the cell. from the popup, click format cells on the number tab, in catagory box, click currency. regards FSt1 "Mel5612" wrote: > I can do sums in the cells but I want to show the cash value and although it > adds I wont do it with money sighn $. Go to the required cell; click the currency tool on the toolbar in Excel 2003; in Excel 2007 it it on the Home tab best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsof...

MS CRM 4.0 Hosted versions
Can any one tell me which versions of MS CRM titan are hosted one? Else are all three versions be hosted? Dear see this http://www.philiprichardson.org/blog/post/CRM-40-Downloads.aspx there are CRM 4.0 is hosted version which you can install . -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Shashank" wrote: > Can any one tell me which versions of MS CRM titan are hosted one? Else are > all three versions be hosted? > ...

Why does MS Money sometimes completely ignore splitting a transaction up?
I've been a Microsoft Money user for many years, using many versions. The BIGGEST complaint I have with MS Money is that sometimes, for reasons which are completely inscrutable to me, it decides, all by itself, that when I want to use the Split Transaction function, it decides to change the "Transaction with Multiple Categories" on me. Every time when I am using that functionality, I want to enter in each item and have it subtract what I just entered into that dialog box from the total amount I entered, showing me what is left. When it works properly I'll see a &quo...

MS Dynamics Connector GP-CRM Spanish Version
I would like to suggest the creation of the MS Dynamics Connector for GP-CRM in a Spanish Version. The connector installer that exists only works for both english product version (GP and CRM). We are Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and we understand that we can create more opportunities for Latin America if this feature is available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link...

Money 2008 deluxe
I installed this last year and have forgotten the installation details. I plan to buy a new PC and will install Money again. Will Money install or does it only install on one PC only. I will keep my old PC as a backup PC but not use the installed Money on it anymore. In microsoft.public.money, nospam@aol.com wrote: >I installed this last year and have forgotten the installation >details. I plan to buy a new PC and will install Money again. > >Will Money install or does it only install on one PC only. I will keep >my old PC as a backup PC but not use the installed Money on i...

Installing Microsoft Office 2004 in MAC OS X Tiger
I have a problem....My MAC doesn't recognized the installation disc that I put in...Has anyone got this problem before? I couldn't returned the disc, coz it's working in the seller's system.....:( Can anyone help me and suggest what I might be able to do? i *just* had that problem 2 days ago when i bought my new computer... or something like it. it either could be because you still have the test run installed or that you trashed the test run prematurely. you need to run it and then trash it. if you all ready trashed it, your computer should come with a back up disk that work...

Money on internet
Is it possible to use Money 2006 and not have a internet connection. Everything seems to need access to use the program is that true? Also that being said Do you have to use passport as you password or can you do something else? Thanks Yes--but you won't be able to get program patches. No. No. Yes. Including have no file access authentication at all. "DW3" <DW3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE944D29-4CDE-48EF-B2BA-42D8DE17DA6E@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to use Money 2006 and not have a internet connection. > Everything seems to need ac...

Question: Remove Credits from a receivables trial balance
From one of our users... How can you remove credits from a receivables trial balance? (I tried and a debit memo and was not given an option of applying it to a specific credit. Now I have two lines, one of my original credit and one for the debit memo. The balance is 0, but both line items show up.) Thanks, Morgan Did the user go to the Apply Sales Documents menu option and apply the credit to the debit? I tested this and it worked fine. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote in message news:eoq2jJ7MFHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > From one of our users... > >...

Microsoft Money 2001 Error message while updating
When Money 2001 first starts up I have it look for updates and get online quotes and currency. I get the quotes and currency but when it looks for updates for money I get a message that states: An error occured while processing a downloaded file ("SMRTINET.INI") during smart connect. Any help??? Thanks. Try clearing webcache - you will need to search for it as it's location may vary.That is where Money stores temporary downloaded files. You could also clear your temporary internet files. Tools > Options > delete files. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money ...

"trial user" identity?
Help! In Word and in Entourage my name appears as "trial user." For example, if I print an email message, the header includes "trial user," or if I add a comment to a Word document, the comment is attributed to "trial user." I have registered Office (I have v.X), and in the About panels, my name appears correctly. My name also appears correctly in the system profiler. This is on an old G4 Powerbook with OS 10.2.8. I only have one identity in Entourage, so I'm not sure where to begin here. Thanks. I haven't a clue either, but look in the Entourage address...

Older version of MSMoney (3.0)
I have used MSMoney 3.0 since 1993 and it has worked perfectly through DOS, Win 3.1, Win'95 and Win'98. I bought a new e-machine with WinXP and MSMoney2003 preinstalled. I like the older version but when I try to run it I get "General Protection fault in MSMoney.exe at 0059:0504" and it closes. Tried uninstalling MSMoney2003 still same problem. Tried compatibility fix...running in Win '95 and Win '98 mode...still same! What to do? Bill Gates (no relation) Although I'm surprised it doesn't work, there's probably next to nothing you can do to get Mv3...

Last Money version not requiring activation? #2
I have just successfully (re)installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my box which has been running M+ for about 18 months. This allowed me to open and convert (with no fuss, no muss) all my Money archive files dating from 1995 through 2006. That leaves only 07, 08, and in January, 09 to do the hard way -- export from M+ and import into M07. Through this exercise I have learned and can confirm: 1. M07 will install on a box on which M+ is already installed, no questions asked. 2. Once installed, M+ immediately contacts MS servers, downloads and installs all program updates for that version. 3. M07...

Wrong weeknumber 2004 / 2005
Why this:? Date Weeknumber 28-12-2004 53 29-12-2004 53 30-12-2004 53 31-12-2004 53 01-01-2005 1 02-01-2005 1 03-01-2005 2 04-01-2005 2 Here in the Netherlands week 01 of 2005 is from 03-01-2005 to 09-01-2005 Is there a patch for this problem? regards, Cris van Eijk Hi Cris, See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/weeknum.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Cris van Eijk" <cris.vaneijk@cbssolutions.com> wrote in message news:OR7lkBb7EHA.4004@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Why this:? > Date ...

Money 2006 Delete Accounts
I'm using Money 2006 Deluxe Trial version. I had tried to setup online access to a couple of accounts, with no luck. (the financial institutions do not offer, although Money2006 walked me through the grueling process.) So I then just deleted those specific accounts, but when I update my other accounts it recreates these accounts as says the same error about how Money cannot logon. WHY? I don't want it to attempt to access this closed and deleted accounts! I've managed online services, and after I delete these accounts they dissappear from teh online service page, only t...

Problem with recording mortgage payments in Money 2004 Small Business
I migrated from Money 2002 Small Business to Money 2004 Small Business. Had one house and one mortgage loan prior to migration. Mortgage loan payment was set up in Bills and Deposits, and every month Money would correctly post interest and principal splits when the payment posted. Now after adding another house and another mortgage, I notice that Money no longer posts appropriately calculated interest and principal amounts for either of the loans. In the loan details screen it says amounts are "Calculated". When it posts to the register, when I open splits I see that intere...