=?Utf-8?Q?ISIN_code_number=C2=B4s_investments?=

Morning, I´m using Money 2006 since 1990, but when I need to setup a new
fund, money asks for the ISIN number, for do this I find out the number, and
click to go on, but it only takes first two letters and first three numbers
of ISIN code, but ISIN code is a combination of twelve alphanumeric
characters, the first two identifying the country of issue (eg, FR for France)
0
rd2d2 (11)
8/1/2007 10:34:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You could set up the fund without the code, and then update the 'symbol'
with the long code after setup.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"rd2d2" <rd2d2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Morning, I�m using Money 2006 since 1990, but when I need to setup a new
> fund, money asks for the ISIN number, for do this I find out the number,
> and
> click to go on, but it only takes first two letters and first three
> numbers
> of ISIN code, but ISIN code is a combination of twelve alphanumeric
> characters, the first two identifying the country of issue (eg, FR for
> France)

0
glyn6240 (37)
8/1/2007 12:16:02 PM
Yes, but anyway money puts takes first two letters then first three numbers
and three points, something like ES201..., money doesnt take from the list
the long code number

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" wrote:

> You could set up the fund without the code, and then update the 'symbol'
> with the long code after setup.
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org
>
> See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
> To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "rd2d2" <rd2d2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Morning, I´m using Money 2006 since 1990, but when I need to setup a new
> > fund, money asks for the ISIN number, for do this I find out the number,
> > and
> > click to go on, but it only takes first two letters and first three
> > numbers
> > of ISIN code, but ISIN code is a combination of twelve alphanumeric
> > characters, the first two identifying the country of issue (eg, FR for
> > France)

0
rd2d2 (11)

q re macro and function
Hi All Can I start a macro in a "IF" Func e.g IF ISBLANK(D3), " " , start macro name getweight i.e if a certain cell is blank can I use the true response to place a " " ( space chr) and with the false response can I automatically start a macro named mymacro? TIA or is there a 'onfocus' type command like in access i.e when the cursor hits a cell , the macro is run then the cursor is moved to the next cell along ready for input. TIA "FTCA" <ftca@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:E7rkb.157088$bo1.17681@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

3/8 In Drive Tuff 1® Ratchet Set
Price:$78.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000I1SV0W Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000I1SV0W 3/8 In Drive Tuff 1® Ratchet Set - 2 Piece 72 tooth head design delivers a short 5deg stroke for use in tight areas. 17 teeth engage when torque is applied to provide a strong grip without slippage. Thumb falls naturally into position, giving instant control with one hand. 2 Piece Set Includes: 3/8" Drive - 10.3" Tuff 1® Reversible Ratchet 10.9" Tuff 1® Bent Handle Flex Head Ratchet Packaged in a tray. ...

Fixed Assets #8
Hi all I hope that u can help me. I have two books (Fin & Tax). I want the Fin book to post to the GL and not the Tax book. I cant have a account class for each book. Please can u advise Lauie Go to Tools --> Setup --> Fixed Assets --> Company and select the book you want to use to post to GL. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Laurie Fineberg" wrote: > Hi all > I hope that u can help me. I have two books (Fin & Tax). I want the Fin book > to post to the GL and not the Tax book. I cant have a account class for each > book. > > Please can u advise...

Auto execute my qurey every morning 8:00 am, possible?
Dear experts, I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other departments, but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30. Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ? -- Allen Phailat Wongakanit On Jan 14, 9:28=A0pm, ali <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear experts, > > I have to run my MS Access query every morning at 8:00 am for other > departments, =A0but i'd like to come to my office after 8:30. > > Is there anyway to schedule a query to run ? if so , how ? > > -- > Allen Phailat Wongakanit You ...

calendar #8
When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day instead of entire month. What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0E84217-7C16-4E3F-8AFF-470792CE4DF6@microsoft.com... > When clicking on month,I would like to k...

Invoicing Services in GP 8.0
We have a need to invoice field services. We have items set up corresponding to our technicians with the appropriate rates. In our previous accounting application, we could open a line item note window and free-type notes specific to that customer's issue and resolution. GP has line item notes, but they are not unique to the order. I need to be able to change these line item notes (many, many times this is several hundred characters of text) with each new sales order and possibly multiple services with multiple notes on one order. We have found references to "line item c...

borderless 8.5x11
I am new to publisher. I want to print on 8.5x11 without margins/borders. I have a HP Photosmart 3200 All in one. I started playing with margin layout, I selectd 8.5x11 borderless under Printer Properties and nothing works. I did the trick in word pad and it did return a small numbers (.12). When I select borderless in Printer Properties, it just shift everything down to one end and slightly enlarges it. Help! I am so frustrated and it is for my wedding invites - time is ticking to get these done! NEW to Publisher wrote: > I am new to publisher. I want to print on 8.5x11 with...

Mail merge #8
I have created a 19.2 mb 8 page newsletter. I want Kinkos to print it so that each newsletter copy is printed with an addressee on the front page. That means I have to do a mail merge. When I select "print to Kinkos file prep tool" it takes about 1 minute per copy and I have 300 addressees to mail to. That means 5 hours and probably will run out of memory or so says Kinkos pro. Kinkos says that I can also just take the mail list which is an MDB file and send it to them as a PDF file which I don't think can be done. Anyone out there who has been through this? Thanks, Jeff ...

Gp 8
Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. We need to go from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone who is done this already On Mar 6, 11:05=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, We are looking at moving from Gp 8 to Gp 10. =A0We need to go > from one server to another and the server needs to be same name and IP. > I looked but did not find any docs as of yet.. Or better still anyone > who is done this already Hi Brian I have just completed ...

OWA #8
Anybody know why when you close the browser (using the close button) after logging off of OWA it does not close all the windows (i.e. the message you have open)? ...

Time Format #8
When I type 1315 I'd like for it to show as 13:15. What is the solution? Hi not possible with VBA. See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany CB wrote: > When I type 1315 I'd like for it to show as > 13:15. What is the solution? Check out this web page of Chip Pearson's: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------...

how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it possible?
how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it possible? "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23g11DbDOGHA.2176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > how to parse <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> with xpath? is it > possible? No -- the xml declaration is not represented in the XML Infoset. Cheers, Dimitre Novatchev ...

Subtotals #8
When I re-add subtotals for a 2nd or 3rd time - why does it add another line for subtotals - even though I have told it to remove the 1st subtotals? Is there a check in the "Replace current subtotals" box? "Joan" wrote: > When I re-add subtotals for a 2nd or 3rd time - why does > it add another line for subtotals - even though I have > told it to remove the 1st subtotals? > ...

Importing Data #8
How do I import a Delimited Text (DOS ASCII file) into Excel I am using Excel 2000 Cliff-Stouff wrote: > How do I import a Delimited Text (DOS ASCII file) into Excel > I am using Excel 2000 File-Open and change the file type to txt. then follow the prompts. -- Registered Linux User no 240308 Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and counting!) gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk to email me remove the obvious! Cliff Just open it as is and the Text Wizard will open to allow you to parse according to type of delimiter. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 26 Jan 2005...

count #8
On a worksheet i have column that contains the length of service (in monnths ) of each of my employees. I want to a formulae that will segregate them into sertain groups e.g 0-7, and count how many of each group i have. I have tired using the countif and sum functions, but to no avail. could someone please give me some direction? lots of thanks colin Take a look at =frequency() in excel's help. I think that'll do what you want. Colin Matchett wrote: > > On a worksheet i have column that contains the length of > service (in monnths ) of each of my employees. I wa...

Upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0
Greetings, My organization is preparing to upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0. The upgrade will include the installation of Business Portal 2.5. Does anyone know where I can get some documentation, or a step-by-step guide to the upgrade/installation. Also, has anyone run into issues performing the upgrade? Is there something that I should looking for? Have you checked customersource? "cwilkey" <cwilkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F1AC3CC-159D-4251-BA8A-F0CAF30772A9@microsoft.com... > Greetings, > My organization is preparing to upgrade from 7.5 to ...

=?Utf-8?B?5Y+v5Lul5bCH5YW25a6D6YO1566x6Ieq5YuV6L2JT3V0bG9vaz8=?=
Outlook 有沒有自動將其它郵箱的mail(如gmail) 轉到Outlook 的功能? ...

tricky formatting Q (perhaps not so tricky)
.......this has been driving my wife and i crazy......but it's probably easy stuff for some of you. we have a list of currency amounts....$23.61, $54.67, $110.00, $54.30 in place of those numbers, what we would like are: 00002361, 00005467, 00011000, 00005430 so basically wanting to have an eight digit number, with zeros preceeding the point that the number is displayed such that it is the last X number of places to complete the 8 digit requirement) is there a way to first do a check for the length of the currency number....length as in number of places......and then return the ze...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?:::_JD_:::_ouvertue_de_pi=E8ces_word?=
bonjour =E0 tous, je travaille avec outlook 2003, lorsque je re=E7ois un email qui contient une piece jointe j'ouvre ce cet email sans probl=E8me, puis je double clique sur la pi=E8ce jointe pour l'ouvrir, toujours sans probl=E8me ... mais quand cette pi=E8ce jointe est un fichier word il s'ouvre en vue de lecture (reading layout) et affiche 2 page par d=E9faut. comment puis-je faire pour que les documents words s'ouvrent en mode ou vue impression (print layout) ? merci pour votre aide et bonne journ=E9e jacques jacquesinfo <infojacques@gmail.com> wrote: > je tra...

How do I remove and apostrophe from a cell e.g 'ND or '8?
How do I remove and apostrophe from a cell e.g 'ND or '8? Hi try the following macro: sob remove_it() with selection ..value=.value end with end sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "WMN" <WMN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6E65EC02-AF45-4C50-A733-3A3396D67C37@microsoft.com... > How do I remove and apostrophe from a cell e.g 'ND or '8? ...

I need to print full page letters for a presentation 8.5 x 11 let
Hi, I need to print pages for a presentation that has letters that are 8.5 x 11 one page per letter any suggestions? Just put in the font size box; start with 500 and adjust. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "office newbie" <office newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63D079CC-BDAD-4C14-B024-3779764C2670@microsoft.com... > Hi, I need to print pages for a presentation that has letters that are 8.5 > x > 11 one page per letter any suggestions? Start at 650. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech ...

I'm having a problem saving password/username in Internet Explorer 8
Hi all, I'm having a problem saving password/username in Internet Explorer 8. I've gone into "Tools", "Internet options","Content" and under "Auto Complete" everything is checked off as they should be in boxes username and password. But it will not save the user name or the password when I go into that particular webpage. Albert amlazon@Hotmail.com (use s instead of z to e-mail me) "Albert" <amlazon@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:inrag5pn5ocl708ceja31mdbc5tv8egm4q@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > I'...

Econnect 8.0 tax in reception purchase Error (TAXAMNT + FRTTXAMT
I want To enter a reception purchase from an order of purchase but when handling taxes send to error story to me with Econnect 8.0.4, the rare thing is that the order of purchase the entrance also with taxes and if happens and the mada reception the following error: rocedure taPopRcptHdrInsert Error Number = 843 Error Description = Tax detail amount (TAXAMNT + FRTTXAMT + MSCTXAMT) does not match the header tax amount where the XML that I am using is the following one <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <eConnect xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XM...

DEMO for GP 8 or 9
Microsoft Great Plains does not have demo's for either of these products...has anyone out there created their own demo to send out to customers. Or, can anyone suggest where I can obtain a demo. My plan is to send prospective clients an overall and financial demo of GP before I go out to make a sales/consulting visit. What if the prospect needs intercompany in Bank Rec and Receivables? What if the prospect wants Positive Pay or EFT? I think there's harm in having a generic demo unless it's targeted to a specific type of industry. -- Charles Allen, MVP "LittleR...

IE 8 and Proxy Server
In IE6 it is simple to use a Proxy Server (for privacy purposes); however, it can't be done in IE 7. Is it possible to set a Proxy Server setting in IE 8 and if possible, how is it done? For complete information, pick the search engine of your choice (Google, Yahoo, "Thing" etc.) and use this as your search term: how to use a proxy server with internet explorer 8 --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est ThomasT wrote: > In IE6 it is simple to use a Proxy Server (for privacy purposes); however, it > can't be done in IE 7. > > Is it possible to ...