$ off coupons in money and business

Is there a way to use $ off coupons in money?
thanks
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

enter them as credits against the purchase you have made, or, it you don't
want the added complication, ignore them and put in the actual paid amount
rather than a cost before coupon

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Dan" <dancarroll64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to use $ off coupons in money?
> thanks

0
glyn1 (1534)

money 2007 update problem
whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to update. I then click OK and it proceeds to shutdown Money and begin to download the update I presume. Once the download reaches 100% I get an error that says Money was unable to complete the update. This is going on everytime I start Money now so I really need to get this update. Does anyone know how I can manually download the update and apply it to Money 2007 Deluxe or just make this autoupdate feature work correctly? Thanks! BillyK BillyK wrote: > whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to >...

Money 2006
Running Money '06 and as of yesterday I began to see error messages when signing on. Message states "cannot verify signon" and "server might be undergoing maintenance". Running Windows XP and no changes have been made to log on info. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Faith In microsoft.public.money, Faith Risa wrote: >Running Money '06 and as of yesterday I began to see error messages when >signing on. Message states "cannot verify signon" and "server might be >undergoing maintenance". Running Windows XP and no changes have be...

money 2004 & stock downloads
Hello I have just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2004 and when I try and download the share prices it returns an error say problem with install , I have reinstalled but no joy , it downloads the money program updates OK and once out of 30 attempts it did download the share prices this worked fine everytime on 2003 any ideas ? Many Thanks John ...

Replace Money 07 DLX with MS Access
I have been toying with the possibility of replacing my Money 2007 DLX with something home-made and kept in MS Access 03 or 07. Quicken would likely be my backup at this time. I'm very competent with Access and VBA and willing to forego many of the automated features that Money or Quicken would offer or bring them online in a piecemeal fashion. I'm most concerned with setting up a system that maintains my15+ years of data so that it won't become corrupted. Access is one format that is likely to be around, that is open and stable. I was intrigued with XML which is MD&#...

Money '07: Partial database reset?
I'm using Money '07 Deluxe. Due to my own damn fault, my Money database is a mess: my checking, savings, credit card and money-market accounts have not been properly kept up in years, nor reconciled. So now they don't match reality. I want to fix this before I get into financial trouble (again). I can retrieve from my bank's online service OFX statements going back to Jan 1, 2007 but no earlier. So what I'd like to do is basically "zero out" those accounts' balances and transactions, and use that data as my new starting point while keeping the accounts...

How to Sync Money 2001 deluxe to pocketPC 2003 device
Can anyone tell me How to Sync Money 2001 deluxe to pocketPC 2003 device? Thanks, Dharni ...

Money now requiring a password!!??
Hello...hope someone can help me. I'm using MS Money 2002. My computer's power supply died, so I copied my money file and backup from my hard drive and put it onto my laptop. After installing Money onto my laptop, I'm now attempting to open it. Problem is...all of a sudden, it says it requires a password! I have never had a password on this account before, so naturally, I don't know what it's expecting. Has anyone seen this before or can anyone help? Thanks! Debbi In microsoft.public.money, Debbi Merker wrote: >Hello...hope someone can help me. I'm...

M2005 Error on log in
I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to 2005 Premium on a Windows 2000 machine. Logon is always full of trials and tribulations. Sometimes it does not recognize my .net password. Today it's giving me a message "The place you are trying to reach only functions in the Business version of Money, and can't be used in the version you are using now. If you want to use this place you will have to upgrade to Money Small Business." If I click "OK" it returns to the logon screen. If I try to login again I get the same message and I cannot log in "offline." ...

Money Deluxe 05 #3
purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!! >Subject: ...

Money 2007 freeze when generating February monthly report
When trying to view the February report, the program hangs at "Reviewing your accounts for potential problems." I tried to repair my file but it found no problems. Ideas anyone? Is there a way to submit bugs to MS similar to how people do it during a beta test? Thanks, Peter ...

printing business cards with publisher 2000 on my xp machine
Is there a way I can print my business cards 2 across and 5 down? refer to http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k/pub2k_33.htm -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosik.com for Publisher and Web Design Tips and How-to's. "0tax" <0tax@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:727F1D79-D70A-4D69-9B76-CB37B1ABEA20@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can print my business cards 2 across and 5 down? ...

Importing share prices into money
Is there a way of importing share or unit trust prices into Money? I would like to update the historical value of some investments which are not available online. My only alternative at this stage is to manually enter it for each investment. I was thinking if I can create a file with the month end dates and prices, and download it into money. Thanks, John ...

Unable to retrieve Free/Busy .vbf info from FTP site.
I have published sample Free/Busy information to an FTP site (myfreebusy.vfb). The information is there. I have verified the presence of the file, as well as the data within it. When I try to schedule an appointment with the contact for whom I have set the Free/Busy information path, Outlook does not retrieve any of the Free/Busy information from the internet. It just shows the "No Free/Busy Information coule be Reteived." tooltip. This is supposed to work without Exchange - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827775/. I've found multiple threads (here and throughout the web) fro...

Business forcasting help...
Hi all, I am trying to take a spreadsheet that has columns labeled by the week ending date. One section of rows are recurring payables, some of which are bi-weekly, weekly, monthly (by varying date - 15th, 12th, 20th ... etc.), and quarterly . I am asking if someone can direct me as to how to get a bi-weekly (or weekly, or monthly ... etc.) payment to carry itself across the sheet ... into the appropriate weeks. What we presently have is col.A lists vendors; Col.B lists frequency or date (15th, 20th, Q, M, B, W....) and Col.C is the expected recurring payment amount. Basically the remaini...

Money 2004 Cash Bal mismatch
Hi ... I am using Money 2004 Business VErsion to monitor my investments. Money is displaying anapparent mismatch in the "cash" associated with one of the accounts I track. When looking at my portfolio in "performance" mode, Money displays a cash value balance that is different (larger value) than the one I see when I enter the detailed cash transaction list for the account. The balance seen in the transaction list is that reported by my bank. I enter the transaction list view by double-clicking on the cash balance row in the performance display. I have repaired the ...

Business Contact Manager #9
Hello, I would like to talk to anyone who is using BCM. Gary gary@schaums.net ...

Money 2005 Statement Date
I stopped downloading statements from my bank years ago, but on the home page next to an account name I still have the date in 1999 that I last downloaded the statement. Can anyone assist with how I can clear/remove this date from my home page? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, spook wrote: >I stopped downloading statements from my bank years ago, but on the home page >next to an account name I still have the date in 1999 that I last downloaded >the statement. > >Can anyone assist with how I can clear/remove this date from my home page? When you delete a...

Office 2010 Buying Advice Needed For New Business
We are starting a new medium sized business and need help deciding which MS Office 2010 products we will need...Enterprise edition, which if any MS Sever programs, etc. Can someone direct me to the proper place to get this information? So far I haven't been able to find anything. Thanks Impossibly to say without knowing a deal more about your requirements. And since 2010 is not due for release for some time....... "Saidas" <Saidas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8E40F98-723B-431E-A983-9DD60866B422@microsoft.com... > We are starting a...

Using Money 2006 file with Money Plus
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me please? I am on a business trip and my laptop (and cash, tickets, credit cards, and so on) was stolen. I have a backup of my .mny file, and a loan of a laptop, however I am still away from home so I can't reinstall from the Money 2006 CDs. So, I thought I would download a trial copy of Money from the MS web site. The only one I could find was Money Plus, so I installed that. However when I try to open my .mny file using Money Plus, it is looking for a Live ID and password. I never used a Live ID with my old .mny file - just a password. I tried e...

Banks listings for Money 2004
I use Money 2004 Std. I cannot seem to find my bank (1st Bank) on the 2004 list, but when I check to see if the bank is supported online by Money it is listed. Does anyone know how I can manually add my bank to the list since it is supported by Money? This is very frustrating. Thanks for your help. -- Thanks, Andrew In microsoft.public.money, Andrew wrote: >I use Money 2004 Std. I cannot seem to find my bank (1st Bank) on the 2004 >list, but when I check to see if the bank is supported online by Money it is >listed. Does anyone know how I can manually add my bank to the list ...

Money 2003 Upgrade to 2005
Any help is greatly appreciated ... I just upgraded my Money 2003 Deluxe to the and 2005 Deluxe version. During the upgrade proces, the program inidcated my money file (.mnf) was successfully upgraded. When I enter the 2005 program and open my money account, the program freezes. I cannot get beyond the welcome screen. I have tried re-booting, opening up my 2003 file and restoring my 2003 backup. But, as soon as it upgrades the file to 2005 and I try to open it, my computer gets stuck. Any suggestions? Help is appreciated! Thanks! Try loading the sample file and downloading the l...

Money 2003 not downloading statements automatically
Hi, The Microsoft Money 2003 help implies that you can set up Money to automatically download statements from financial institutions, but for some reason statements don't seem to get downloaded for me until I manually click the update button. The help file indicates that all I need to do to set this up is: * Save financial institution sign-in information in Money * Sign into Money with a passport account I've done these things, and in the "Customize update schedule" page, all of my financial institutions are set to update transactions "Every Day". But i...

Money 2000 price rate update
I replaced my computer to a new one with windows 2000 and SP 3. After install Money 2000 from CD, price update does not work. The update page set there doing nonthing. Any help will be appreciate. Do I need install any update ? Steven ...

Money 2007 Deluxe on Vista 64bit
Does anyone know if Money 2007 Deluxe works on Vista 64bit? ...

Business Portal Installation Error #3
Hi, I am trying to install Business Portal 2.0, since we have Great Plains 7.5. But I am getting a strange error which is "Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data". What could be the problem? Thanks in advance,,, Mohammad, Thanks for using the newsgroup. I have seen this error before. In the cases I saw it, it was due to incorrect data in the DB_Upgrade table. If the version information in this table is incorrect, you will see this error. Thanks, -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided &q...