Hallo, Gruppe,

wollte mal fragen, ob das o. g. HBCI-Modul auch mit "MS Money 2000"
(also - wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe - mit der letzten deutschen
Version von "MS Money" 1999/2000 aus �sterreich/der Schweiz) kompatibel ist.

Vielen Dank schon im voraus f�r Eure Hilfe.

Gru�
Struppi
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Roughly translated:
-------------------------
Hello, Group,

I wanted to ask whether the o. g. HBCI module also with "MS Money 2000"
(also - if I understood correctly that - with the last German version of
"MS Money" 1999/2000 from Austria/Switzerland) is compatible.

Greetings
Struppi
-------------------------
Presumably the poster is aware of the German (Deutsch) newsgroup,
microsoft.public.de.money.

Perhaps someone else can offer more.

"Stephan Rupp" <stephan.rupp@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hallo, Gruppe,
>
> wollte mal fragen, ob das o. g. HBCI-Modul auch mit "MS Money 2000"
> (also - wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe - mit der letzten
> deutschen Version von "MS Money" 1999/2000 aus �sterreich/der Schweiz)
> kompatibel ist.
>
> Vielen Dank schon im voraus f�r Eure Hilfe.
>
> Gru�
> Struppi

0
Brent

Unable to restore MS Money 2000
My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate or it might be a read-only attribute." Hoe to i restore? See if you can copy it to the harddrive and restore from there. "Dan" <dan420@optonline.net> wrote in message news:11b3101c383d5$3dcfd810$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. > Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive > a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate ...

MS Money 2000 Delux
After upgrading the operating system from Win 97 se to Win 2000 Professional, when ever I attempt to open my MS Money program, throughout the process of going through the pages to get where I can conduct activities, I am given the following message: "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \device\harddisk2\DR4." What in the heck is going on? My default backup is to my C drive and I also supplement on my Zip located on drive F. Help Help please, I would love to stop this feature that is as annoying as pop-ups. Thanks in advance In microsoft.publi...

MS Money 2000 Import Error (obres:22063)
I just bought MS Money 2007 Deluxe today. I was able to easily set up data imports from a couple of my financial institutions. However, two banks that are on the pick list are not working. I receive the error message obres:22063. One of the banks, it once actually showed me the accounts and added them to Money, but the balance shows $0 and I get the same error message when I try to update again. Great program potential, but I am getting frustrated. Any help is appreciated. So far, I have tried deleting the accounts, rebooting and re-adding, but no luck. Thanks, Allan ...

MS Money 2000 Budget
When I enter my monthly budgetted income it appears the way it's suppose to when I review it. Then when I look at my monthly budget I find that the amount for my income drops by $32.00 each month, even though it's suppose to remain the same from month to month. Any ideas? Also, when I try to search through the help I get an error message that states "Unable to load topic". I get this error message no matter what I try to search for. Any ideas here either? Thanks / Dan As to your second issue, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=129. "Dan H." <anon...

MS Money 2000 vs 2004 compatibility #3
I am currently using MS Money 2000. If I install the new version, MS Money 2004, will the new software be compatible with my old Money 2000 file formats? For example, can I run reports in Money 2004 using Money 2000 records and files? Thanks. Bill Bender ...

Ms Money 2000
I have currently installed msmoney2000 on to my computer running XP pro and it needs the CD to run why?? As Administrator it runs find but as a limited user it say that it can not initialize the program and it needs to be re-installed Can Anyone Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a VERY LONG KNOWN limitation of versions prior to M03 on the NT security model. You run Money as an administrator. The FFFFAAAAAQQQQQ: --- Q): How do I make Money work for other WinNT/Win2k/XP Pro users? A): Money does not deal well with the NT multi-u...

MS MONEY 2000 #4
I have one file with two accounts. I want to split the two accounts separate files but it appears this cannot be done. Is there a solution? Copy the file to one with a new name in Windows Explorer. Go into the first file and delete the second account. Go into the second file and delete the first account. "ET" <eteed@comcast.net> wrote in message news:071901c3d966$677c3230$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have one file with two accounts. I want to split the > two accounts separate files but it appears this cannot be > done. Is there a solution? ...

MS Money 2000 #3
Will MS Money 2000 run on windows 2000 pro? I used to run that combination. There will be issues like it will only run correctly for a member of Administrators and will have to be installed for every user. "Bob S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a6e01c3cee9$6d2578e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Will MS Money 2000 run on windows 2000 pro? My italian version does. Enrico "Bob S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0a6e01c3cee9$6d2578e0$a401280a@phx.gbl>... > Will MS Money 2000 run on windows 2000 pr...

MS Money 2000 Deluxe & Win. XP Pro
Is there a compatibility issue w/MS Money 2000 Deluxe and Win. XP Pro on a wireless network? Just leave the wireless network out of the equation and you should be OK. Copy your .mny file to your local hard drive and open it. When your Money session is done, copy the file back to wherever. Opening a Money file, indeed any file, over a wireless network is asking for trouble. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a compatibility issue w/MS Money 2000 Deluxe and Win. XP Pro >on a wireless network? >. > ...

Want to go back to MS Money 2000 from 2006
I bought a new computer with Money 2006 already installed on it (OEM-Standard). I own MS Money 2000. When I transferred the files from the old computer and opened it with new the version of Money it seemed to be less user-friendly but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I found out I am missing key features (forecasting balances, showing what the new balance will be when highlighting an item in bill summary, how categories are handled). These far outweight the 1 nice feature I found of showing a calendar at the bottom of the bills summary. I loaded MS Money 2000 on the computer. I ca...

MS Money 2000 #2
we have been using this since purchasing a new computer (with WindowsXP Home) 3 years ago.Money has worked just fine until last week. Now when I try to enter a new transaction I receive the comment "This transaction can not be entered ". I have treid doing an un and re install but does not make any difference. have alos done restore of xp but again no improvement. What can i do to continue using - do not want to open a new file if can be avoided. I have a back up on a floppy. Many thanks In microsoft.public.money, aandhwhite wrote: >we have been using this since purcha...

ms money 2000 #5
how do you enter your bank card in the information section so it will connect and download online statements? ...

MS Money 2000 vs 2004 compatibility #2
I am currently using MS Money 2000. If I install the new version, MS Money 2004, will the new software be compatible with my old Money 2000 file formats? For example, can I run reports in Money 2004 using Money 2000 records and files? Thanks. Bill Bender ...

MS Money 2000 vs 2004 compatibility
I am currently using MS Money 2000. If I install the new version, MS Money 2004, will the new software be compatible with my old Money 2000 file formats? For example, can I run reports in Money 2004 using Money 2000 records and files? Thanks. Bill Bender I would download the Money 2004 demo and try to import your database from Money 200 before you buy. You should be able to use your money2000 file, but I had problems upgrading from 2000 to 2003. Basically, money2000 has the ability to corrupt its own files. It can still read them but a newer version of money cannot import it. I had Mic...

MS Money 2000 Business & Personal Ed Ver 8.0
Microsoft Money 2000 Business & Personal Ver 8.0 will not reconcile (Update Retirement Account) a retirement account after recording a stock merger (Accounts/Investing Center | Cash Transactions | More Cash Tasks | Balance an Account OR Accounts/Investing Center | More Investing Tasks | Update Retirement Account). The following Information Dialog Box appears: "This operation cannot be performed". Prior to the dialob box appearing, the Update Retirement Account Dialog Box appeared and would accept report date information, but would disappear after entering the "Nex...

Comparison of MS Money 2000 and MS Money 2003
I just upgraded and recently noticed with my transactions in comparison to MS Money 2000 which is much better and worked with all my SB Office Business tools 2000. MS Money 2003 SB Edition destroyed all links to MS Business Tools and also does not pick up all my financial transactions data so I would have to keep a paper copy anyway or go online to find the transaction to fill in the data. MS Money 2003 does not work properly with VersaCheck QuickPass 2004. TaxCut 2004 works great with MS Money 2003. You are pushing to upgrade MS Money 2005 and I read some of the support issues. In...

MS Money 2000 and 2004 download formats question
Please help. I just started using Money 2000, and found that the "Memo" and "Payee" information is entered into the wrong fields. I saw the free trial offer of Money 2004 and thought I'd try it and see if the newer version did it correctly, but it didn't. I really like the products, but not if I have to manually correct every single entry. Is there a way to change which fields downloaded data is entered in? Thank you very much Hugh The download format is determined by your bank not MS. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http:...

MS Money 2000
I bought my copy of Ms Money 2000 whilst in the US. I moved back to the UK and changed the base currency to GBP. Now when I try to update stock quotes, I get a response that says I have to re-install. I have the original CD but I am not sure if the problem will go away. Anybody have a solution that will enable me update my quotes? Other aspects work well. -- I2CanWin I know I have a brain I just can't lay my hands on it ...

converting ms money 2000
I ahave been using Money 2000 standard version 8 for years. Recently I tried to update to money 2003 standard version. I got the version loaded but it would not convert the 2000 files. Is there a workaround to convert money 2000 to money 2003. I just bought a new computer with vista and I was told I have to upgrade money in steps. First 2003, then 2006, etc. As a last resort, will Money 2000 run on Vista? All suggestions helpful. Details please. "mrchirpy" <mrchirpy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719E6F5E-9EE1-415A-882A-979EACAEB1EF@micros...

MS Money 2000 Business Edition
I am looking for a way to use the customer addresses in Ms Money 2000 Buisness to do a mail out using MS Word. Any idea's? ...

MS Money 2000 Import Error (obres:22063)
I just bought MS Money 2007 Deluxe today. I was able to easily set up data imports from a couple of my financial institutions. However, two banks that are on the pick list are not working. I receive the error message obres:22063. 1 of the banks, it once actually showed me the accounts and added them to Money, but the balance shows $0 and I get the same error message when I try to update again. Great program potential, but I am getting frustrated. Any help is appreciated. So far, I have tried deleting the accounts, rebooting and re-adding, but no luck. Thanks, Allan p.s. Why isn...