Working with Office Live Workspace

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Does Office for Mac work with Office Live Workspace?
0
John_W (1)

Microsoft Office Provessional Edition 2003 trial activation
I don't have the net on my computer at home. How can I activate the trial version? In article <2147201c45b1c$1c081480$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "deedee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I don't have the net on my computer at home. How can I > activate the trial version? You can't. Office 2003 Trial software can only be activated over the internet. If you convert to the full version, you'll be given an option to activate by telephone. See "Activate Your Microsoft Office System Trial Product" http://www.microsoft.com...

Hyperlink works w/ Word but not Pub 2007
I have a simple text paragraph plus a LINK to a separate PDF file. I do the hyperlink steps to link to the PDF file I convert this to a web publication and as save as htm file. I then upload to the web. If I do this in Word (2007) all is OK. When I do the same steps in Pub 2007, the link to file shows the address but does not work (open). Appreciate any ideas as I have tried this over and over again. -- SOB711 Sounds like you create a link to a pdf file but you've changed the file to a html file. If you want the file to open as a html file, just change the .pub file to a html file....

These MS Office Updates repeatedly fail to install
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB973593) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704) Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB976416) Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) See the "How to obtain help" section of, e.g., http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973593 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY and/or 1-866-234-6020 in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with security updates. ...

After Publisher 2003 install I lost my Office Shortcut bar
Has anyone had this happen? Everything went fine and the software works and everything but the Office Shortcut bar vanished and i can't get it back. I went to the Office 2000 install disks to get it back and selected the shortcut bar to install but it never shows back up. It usually resides in the MS Office Tools menu but it's not there. Any suggestions? Thanks Ed Publisher 2003 will not remove any components or delete any shortcuts, other than a previous version of Publisher if you tell it to do so. -- refer to http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;83018...

Trying to install Office 2003 Pro (to get Outl00k 2003)
When I try to install Office 2003 Pro, by typing \\uwapps... etc, etc, I get response: 'the network path was not found' "old codger" <oldcodger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03DCC5B3-6FC5-4CC0-8205-0A4D07CA56B9@microsoft.com... > When I try to install Office 2003 Pro, by typing \\uwapps... etc, etc, I > get > response: > 'the network path was not found' And what environment are you in? By 'environment' do you mean OS? If so, it's Windows XP Home "Gordon" wrote: > "old codger" <oldcodg...

macro not working #3
I've contacted this group before but was unable to folow through. I have a macro on a spreadsheet made on excel 2000. I have a virus protection program. Is there any way I can send my spreadsheet to someone and have the macro fixed? Thanks in advance, Tim fm CT Hi Tim, Post your code here, lots of folks will take a look at it. Probably don't need the workbook, but sometimes it comes to that. Regards, Howard "Tim fm ct" <tims-pool-leagues@snet.net> wrote in message news:ToYgh.31638$wP1.11689@newssvr14....

How to set an "out of office" reply message?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Can't seem to find how to do this. Thanks for the help. The Out of Office reply feature is only available in Entourage 2008 if you are connected to an Exchange server. If that is not the case, you will need to use workarounds; see this page for more details: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/exchange/outofoffice.html> On 07/03/10 17:52, lindafine@ameritech.net@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power > PC Email...

Working with RDP Plug-ins
I've been working on an RDP plug-in solution written in C#. The concept came from a CodeProject article. I encountered a problem in testing and so opened a case with MS. Rather than looking into the problem they cited a KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841927. My question is, does anyone have anything to support that MSTSC.EXE is included amoung the executables that require this special consideration? I've spent a lot of time on this project and it seems now that I have wasted a lot of company time. I would like to exhaust all options before looking to go...

Trouble getting a where command to work
Hi, I am having some trouble using the DoCmd.OpenForm function. Instead of using the code directly I have been using a Macro to open a form and then in the where command trying to make the ID on one form go to the other... So whichever ID number is on one form, when I run the macro it should open up another form and in the combo box show the same id number. I just seem to be having trouble getting it to work, maybe if I say what im trying to do.... I have a customer table which a form runs off, so you enter new customers and when you save it it gets given an ID. On another form I am tryin...

Browser control with IE7 isn't working
We are using the MFC Browser control that wraps the IE COM interfaces. All versions of IE up to now work fine, but now IE7 Beta 2 can't find a URL even though the browser itself can find the URL and gives the proper response which is a web page. The URL is of the form: xxx.yyy.com/directory/dynamic.cgi?param1=x&param2=y&etc... the "directory" parameter is not a virtual host, it is the actual directory on the host in the URL. So I'm lost as to what the issue is and how to debug it since the browser control is pretty much a black box (we're just calling ...

Live File System format
After exchanging the motherbaord of my PC I can't formt on my rewritable drive with Live File System - only Mastered format is offered. Can someone advise please? Regads Mandy Sorry but I forgot to note in my above post the drive is DVD RW. I can't format it with Live File System - only Mastered format is offered. Regards Mandy Mastered is better anyway. if you want to lose files - use 'Live fileformat". I love Microsoft for their excellent products. But like most techies or professional people, or anyoen who KNOWS ocmputers deeply, I am so disgus...

Install Office 2008 and 2004 at the same time?
I need Word 2004 at least until EndNote supports Word 2008. They are horribly slow. Anyway, is it possible to install Office 2008 and still keep at least Word 2008? I saw somewhere that Office 2008 removes Office 2004, but somewhere else I read that removal is an option. Before I buy 2008, please confirm about this. Thanks. -- --Loren Loren <loren@nonono2spam.com> wrote: > I need Word 2004 at least until EndNote supports Word 2008. They are > horribly slow. With Word 2008, you can always copy and paste references from EndNote and when you want to format, export to RTF t...

Download office 2003
I think I may have a damaged office 2003 CD. All of a sudden I'm getting strange behavior when I try to re-install. I have my "Key". Is there anywhere can I go to get a download? I see a site for 0ffice 2007. Is there one for 2003? "lbw6303" <lbw6303@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7B95039-8A7D-434B-86D7-4A2F10EC8D02@microsoft.com... > I think I may have a damaged office 2003 CD. All of a sudden I'm getting > strange behavior when I try to re-install. I have my "Key". Is there > anywhere > can I go to ge...

error using word as the email editor (office 200,W2K)
I keep receiving the following error - "Microsoft word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The outlook email editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error occurred. The progrma is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program." I have tried detect and repair; reinstalling - the error persists. Any suggestions? ...

Need a simple 'how to' for 2006 Home & Office
Yes, have been through help files. Still can't get any simple info on home, business in any usable fashion (is there a trick?). Only have ONE checking acct active... Do I have to go through 'categories list and label each item 'home' or 'work'? And do I have to do that every year when I start a new Money File??? Seems so work intensive! Why would you start a new file every year? If you want the information in your accounts to be separted by "Home" and "Work", yes. On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:38:53 -0500, "Cindy Conover" <cconover@k...

ms works spreadsheet
I downloaded an Excel form that I need to fill out. My computer does not have Excel; but it has MS Works spreadsheet. When I go to open the downloaded form with spreadsheet I get the following error message: "This document is password-protected or encrypted. Open it in the application that saved it, remove the password encryption, then save it again. Then try to open it again in Works." But I cannot OPEN it in Excel because I do not HAVE Excel. Isn't "spreadsheet" supposed to be able to open Excel docs? Is there a way around this? Can you please help me o...

Windowa Live mail keeps shutting down.
I keep getting messages saying that "Something unexpected has happened and Windows Live mMail has had to close down" Whatcshould I do about it? It is a real pain I just wish I had good old Outlook Express back. Help please it is driving me mad and I cant find any advice on the Help file. Open WLM in Mail mode(do not access news, contacts, calendar) Tools/Options/Advanced/Maintenance mode - Set the compact counter to 1, close, apply File/Work Offline File/Exit Agree to the prompt to compact Retest.. In the future - do not close WLM when it is performing a syn...

i forgot my password to office outlook 2007, how can i get a new .
i forgot my password to office outlook 2007, how can i get a new one if i dont remember the last one, should i erase the outlook program and install it again or there exist another solution? If you are talking about your password for your mail server, check here: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/passwordnotremembered.htm If you are talking about a password that is set on your PST file, check here: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/passwordonpst.htm If you are talking about something else entirely, please clarify. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tip...

Cannot print from Access (all other MS Office prints) ?
I can print from all MS OFFICE programs except Access. When I chose print or print preview nothing happens . Any suggestions? I can print from all other programs. Thank you. Had a similar problem and Access appeared not to be compatible with the particular printer. Try and see if you have the latest drivers for your printer. Select another printer (if available) and see if this solves you problem, although this will really only prove that your original printer is incompatible. Good Luck Richard "MaryannM" wrote: > I can print from all MS OFFICE programs except Access. >...

How do I import tables in pdf format into office excel 2003 ?
Is it possible to import tables in pdf format into excel 2003? I dont think there is is any direct file convertor. Is there any one with any ideas? You can convert the pdf to an html file, and then open it up in Excel. Of course you'll lose all formatting but can reconstruct it with copy/paste or some formulas. You need to download pdf995 to start the process: http://www.pdf995.com/ HTH Jason Atlanta, GA "New Excel 2003 User" wrote: > Is it possible to import tables in pdf format into excel 2003? > I dont think there is is any direct file convertor. > I...

"Apply these settings to all folders now" button doesn't work in outlook XP
Does anyone know wht the "Apply these settings to all folders now" button doesn't apply the settings to all folders? I have a lot of folders and want to figure out a way to apply the settings to all folders, all at once. Thanks! ...

Office Pro 2007 12-27-09
Hi everyone and thanks for reading, someone on here always seems to have the answer. I'm running XP Pro and had been using Office Pro 2003. I just purchased Office Pro 2007 and started to install it. The box contained two discs. I put Disc 1 in my drive and the installation wizard ran as I expected. When it finished I registered and activated the software and rebooted the system as it wanted me to. Now I'm on MS website downloadng Office updates. My question is .. what is on Disc 2? At no time has it prompted me to insert it into the drive and there isn't any i...

Viso 2007 and Office XP
Hi I would like to install Visio 2007 on a machine that is running Windows XP and Office XP. Are there any issues thatI need to watch for? Bruce Kirkby Hi Bruce, I'm using XP and Visio 2007, and it's working fine for me. I also have Visio 2003 concurrently installed, no problems! Oooh, I'm an MVP and haven't installed Vista yet - SHHHHH!!!! : ) -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP Free Visio shapes: http://www.visguy.com/category/shapes Visio programming info: http://www.visguy.com/category/programming/ Other Visio resources: http://www.visguy.com/visio-lin...

How do I make Excel cursor work right?
Using Excel in Office 2000, never had any problems until last month: Once I click the cursor in an Excel cell, it will not move to a different cell, it only moves as if I am dragging it and highlights all the cells as it travels. Also, I cannot them use any of the top row of tools, etc. including Exit. Tried downloading patches and service packs to no avail. Happens with both touchscreen and mouse, and with left and right clicks. Press F8 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Banker Bill" <BankerBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01137FFB-C8E0-43B2-ACAB-6B7...

Publisher 2003 word box not working correctly
I have MS Office 2003. When I insert a word box it will no longer let me stretch the box to the desired size. When I try it just move the whole box. ...