Word X text converter for WordPerfect (wpd) files

Is there a text converter available for Word X that converts WordPerfect
(spd) files?
0
anonymous (74722)

In article <0b1e01c39a76$b3cad9e0$a001280a@phx.gbl>,
 "JPS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there a text converter available for Word X that converts WordPerfect
> (spd) files?

No. Check out Dataviz' MacLinkPlus:

   http://www.dataviz.com/products/maclinkplus/
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Macro or Function to make text size to suite text Length?
I would like to find Macro or Function that will make text size to suite text Length? eg. if the first cell has "bill smith" then the text size would be 10. But if you had "Christina Vandermear" then the text size would be as small as 7 in order to fit in that same size cell. I know it's a bit of an odd request, but is there a way to do that? thanks Hi only possible with VBA. You may download the following addin for this extension of the conditional format (as Excel's build in format can't change the font size): http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF...

sorting text & numbers
I have a large list that I want sorted like this: Ward 1 Ward 2 & 3 Ward 4 Ward 5 Wards 6-8 Ward 9 Ward 10 When I sort it, it says: Ward 1 Ward 10 Ward 2 & 3 Ward 4 Ward 5 Wards 6-8 Ward 9 If I just take out the words Ward and Wards, it makes some of the numbers into dates, and does something else to some other cells that returns a big number. Anything I can do? -- billjr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ billjr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25927 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

tables in word

Convert credit card and debits to Heartland Payment Systems proces
We upgraded and now we want to switch credit card processors to Heartland's Vital processsing. what version do we need and will pin based debit be available? You need at least version 1.2.0171 (Service Pack 2). The most current version is 1.2.0189 available from your reseller or M$ if you are on the support plan. The Verifone 1000SE or Ingenico 3010 pinpad will need to be encrypted by Heartland and then will work after following the installation instructions here; http://tinyurl.com/78sn4 -- * "retail" <retail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D...

Word Wrap in Email
Folks, I receive email without line breaks at the end of each line. CRM displays the text as one LONG horizontal line of text. Does someone know of a setting where I can have the CRM email window automatically word wrap at the end of the displayed window? Timothy -- CRM 1.2 /C360 user ...

Outlook 2000 and Word Editor
Is there a work around in Outlook 2000 that will display the digital signature and encryt content and attachment icons on the toolbar when Word is used as the Editor? When I uncheck the Word as Editor checkbox I can see the icons again. Thanks ...

Word 2003 stops working
Hi folks, Never had a problem with Word 2003 in the 3 years I've had this program. Suddenly, I have issues. A few minutes into opening a Word document, or upon attempted close of the document, I get a popup box with message "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working. A problem caused the problem to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." When I close the popup, sometimes a new blank "document 1" opens up automatically. This happens with both Word docs and Outlook messages. Don'...

Online form ~ I have word 2003 and 2007
Hello, I am trying to create an online form that will allow for a limited amount of characters per field. For example: Name: 20 Characters at length and so on Date: 15 Characters Title of the reading: 40 characters Please advise, Thanks -- astro44 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader an...

Need help converting date time to date only
I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in m attachment. I want to convert this column in to date only. Pleas help. Thanks Geng Attachment filename: sales - open orders test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=57210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi without looking at your file you could use the following formula in a helper column =INT(A1) and format this cell as 'date' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in ...

changing the delimiter while saving as txt file
Dear Experts, is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. Thanks in advance Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "raj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:845d01c48520$92fc1c20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear Experts, > > is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab > characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. > > Thanks in advance And some more links... Maybe you can steal some cod...

need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in
there is one file that contains all the outlook email and information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view Hidden Files? thanks arthur Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options. Select Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files. OK out and open the search panel (f3). If you are using Windows XP, you need to configure the search to look for hidden items. If all goes right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook. -- Neo [...

Purge data based on another Excel file???
I am attempting to purge data from a large list based on data in another document. I have the files I want to remaove in on file and the file I want to remove them from. There should be simple way to do this no? ...

Can't open many XLS files at once
I have Excel 2000 and Win XP pro. I used to be able to highlight many XLS files in Explorer, right click, choose open and all the highlighted files would open in Excel with the different xls files on my task bar. I can still do this on my W98 computer, but I can only open one file at a time on my Win XP computer. If I double click on a 2nd XLS file the 2nd XLS file opens and the first file closes. I tried the run excel.exe /regserv fix but this did not solve the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this for Win XP? Thanks Dennis Hi maybe: Tools - Options - General and uncheck 'Ig...

Access corrupt files DBF?
Access corrupt files DBF? "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote: >Access corrupt files DBF? What is your question? I see you're from Brazil. Have you asked your question in the Portuguese Access newsgroup? microsoft.public.pt.access. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ "Frank D...

Graphics and attached file in e-mail activity / quick campaigns e-mails
Hi. We have migrated from Siebel to MS CRM 4.0. We are happy with the decision, but very disappointed by the default options on e-mails, especially e-mails in quick campaigns: - Graphics cannot be inserted, e.g. a company logo - A file, e.g. a PDF, cannot be attached Can anyone help with a workaround, or any tips on a third party add-on / tool that can expand the functionality in CRM? We have tried deferent workarounds: - Export the targets e-mail addresses to Excel. Design the e-mail in Word, and send the e-mails from Word via the Excel list merge. That solves the graphics issue, but...

Access text box
I was trying to add text boxes to my database in form design view, which worked fine up until the moment when i was back in form or table view. For some reason when I add detail in one of the cells of the new column it was automatically copied to every other cell in that new column. This has only been happening with the new columns and the ones I created using the wizard when starting the database seem to be working fine. What can I do about this? On 25 mrt, 12:19, FernP <Fe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was trying to add text boxes to my database in form desig...

Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old
I will migrate 1000+ users to Exchange 2010 and those users are using OL 2003 and OL2007. To help them migrate more smoothly, I will provide a tool for them to generate PST file with the same structure as an old PST file. Is it possible? How to begin this idea? Thanks, Sam Have you looked at ExMerge? If you are copying a PST file, why do you need to create a copy instead of just using the original PST file? -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO and MAPI Developer Tool - "PST TOOL" <PST TOOL@discussions.microsoft....

I want a formula to ignore text values in cell references
If text is input into some cells referenced by a formula I want the formula to ignore whatever text it finds and just calculate the result of the numbers in cells. How do i do this? Presently the formula displays #VALUE! where there is text in one or more of the cells referenced. Use ISNUMBER(): In place of A1 use =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),A1,"") -- Gary''s Student "Russellrupert" wrote: > If text is input into some cells referenced by a formula I want the formula > to ignore whatever text it finds and just calculate the result of the numbers > in cells...

Copying text value based on long (comlex) calculation
I am not sure how to even search for what I want to do, so please forgive me if my first post has been discussed and resolved ad naseum in the past... Here is my situation: - I have a workbook that contains multiple sheets. - Each sheet contains auto parts from different suppliers, sorted by part number. - Some suppliers have parts that overlap with each other and the various sheets are updated as pricing and availabilty of parts change. - I am using a combination of the VLOOKUP and MIN functions to determine which supplier has lowest cost based on a comparison of part numbers and price ac...

Official name of the File Selection Part of CFileDialog
I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a special kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns? "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:Kw%3h.10768$IC.9812@newsfe21.lga... >I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the >CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a >special kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns? List-View http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/list...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

EXCEL 2007
I have a GIS application which uses .dbf files (not sure if they are actually Dbase files). When I need to append data (fields) to the files, I have a big problem in that excel 2007 no longer allows save as / export to .dbf files. If I try bring the data in MS Access and save as .dbf files, I have untold problems with the GIS application... The only way I have been successful with this is to find a user with an older version of excel, insert the data as database columns and then save as .dbf Any suggestions as to how I can get around this with out purchasing a converter? ...

How I can print full text bigger than column, in repeat column
When I print statements with repeat columns in excell which have text bigger than repeat columns, complete text is printed on all sheets except first sheet. How I can overcome this problem? I want to print complete text in repeat columns, which is expanded to other columns which are blank. ...

Can Money Deluxe 2006 Read Money Premium File
Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Thanks. Bob Mc. In microsoft.public.money, Bob Mc <Bob Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Yes. ...

How to playing AVI file....
Hi Could anybody please let me know how to play an "AVI" file in MFC Dialog base application. Thanks in advance.... Mujtaba Look at codeproject/codeguru for samples: http://www.codeproject.com/audio/mp3player.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Mujtaba" <tomujtaba@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8f4f92aa.0502112151.53cecfc9@posting.google.com... > Hi > > Could anybody please let me know how to play an "AVI" file in MFC > Dialog base application. > > Thanks in advance.... > > Mujtaba You can use a CAnimate...