What is Time Machine and how do I enable it?

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC

and retrieve the file. <br><br>What is Time machine and how is it enabled?
0
zrants

Installing something to make the program not work after a time.
Hello, I would like to install something into an exel program which would either destroy the program, make it not work properly or erase it completely after a period of time, or a number of times it has been used. Is this possible, if so, how do I accomplish it? thanks Mark Destroy (render unusable) the spreadsheet or the program??? Im sure the worksheet can be done and many would help with that. I doubt any one will tell you how to destroy the program. ...

how to enable Allow Sales Documents Commitments
Hello, is there a way to always have the Allow Sales Documents Commitments checkbox automatically checked when creating a PO? If one forgets to check it, then from the SOP side you can't link to that PO. Thanks hd With your Sales Trx Entry window open, before entering any line items go up to extras>>options>>drop ship item. As you enter items it will check the box. This is about as automatic as it gets as far as I know. This would apply to all GP versions 9 and prior. I'm not sure about version 10. In the past I noticed somewhat of a bug with that c...

Combined date time cell to separate date & time components
From file dump have combined date time cells eg 14/04/03 14:20 (value 37725.59722). Want to perform time analysis so need to split to 2 separate cells; eg. "14/04/2003" (value 37725) & "14:20" (value 0.59722). Is there a fnc to do this? (Currently convert cell to value, then fncs trunc & cell less int(cell) then refmt to date dd/mm/yy & time hh:mm respectively) See the reply to your post in the microsoft.public.excel newsgroup. Please don't post the same question to multiple groups. It just wastes the time of those replying to a question that was...

Billing from time spent on cases
I am really in need of a add-on piece to CRM that would allow our company (and our clients, for that matter) to bill based on time spent on a particular case. Specifically, I'm looking for Technical Support-based time billing and Legal time billing. We're looking for CRM to automatically compile hours for a given customer and then, after progressing through a billable time review process, generate invoices. I think I've heard that that functionality was originally going to be handled by Great Plains, but many of our small clients are looking for CRM and the capabilities m...

the calendar on-line shows the subject first instead of the time
Is there anyway to show the time first on the monthly calendar instead of the subject first (when looking at the screen). The print out is not an issue - just on- line. ...

Starting Up for first time
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello I went to start up my first micosoft app on my mac (word). I entered my serial and what not. As it continued through the process it came p with an error saying that microsoft has detected a fault with the installation. please start your installation again. I have now reinstalled about 5 times and still the same message. Please does some one how to fix this? thanks On 5/13/09 8:10 AM, "fowlermedia@officeformac.com" <fowlermedia@officeformac.com> wrote: > Please does some one how to fix this? ...

run-time error when I re-print an Invoice
Hello I am new to RMS and I am trying to figure out the reason of the run-time error every time I try to re-print an invoice or press the journal button. the error will result in terminating my existing application (POS) and the error also says that t"disconnecting from client...) and give me an error numbers. Any help? HI Alex, can you please specific the exact error no so we can help you in better way. actually wanted to know what create error, also do you know how to check the event log in windows OS check the application event log and find what error or what is the reason your...

Convert day, month, year, and time to just year
Hello, what formula can I use to convert day, month, year, and time values to just a year For example, what formula can I use to convert 4/16/2002 12:59pm to simply 2002 or 1/1/2002. bmac =YEAR(A1) or just format the cell as YYYY to se ethe year but retain the value -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "bam" <bartmacl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23uwnlhtyHHA.3768@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, what formula can I use to convert day, month, year, and time values > to just a year > > For exam...

i want to clculate the interval confidence of the 30 time series.

Caculating the Difference in Time in a Query
I have a query “qryUrban”. Within this query are the fields “10-97Time and “10-8Time”. The fields represent military time. I’m trying to find the difference of the two times, but as you can imagine I have ran into a problem. The problem being: If the “10-8Time” is 1359 and the “10-97Time” is 1403. When calculating the difference normally the answer would be 44, but I need the expression to recognize the values are in military time and produce the correct answer. Is this even possible? If so how? Thank You -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.as...

Enable Macros & Disable Insert from code
Hi, 1. How to enable macros from the code? 2. How to disable insert and copy for this workbook? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Regards, Giri 1. You don't, otherwise what would be the point. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Giri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:762f01c430fd$42f491c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > 1. How to enable macros from the code? > 2. How to disable insert and copy for this workbook? > > Any help ...

DST, and Time Zone Update Tool
If I run this update tool on mailbox, are all appointments within the DST change period affected? We have a situation were some workstations had KB928388 installed in Dec - as I understand it, this was a KB931836 predecessor. So, workstations with this update that booked appointments after that should be OK, but not appointments booked prior to that date - Correct? The rest of the servers and a few laptops got the update in late Feb. Every machine now has KB931836 and there is a mix of appointments during the DST change period that are OK and some that are off by one hour ahead. IF I ru...

logging enabled function
i want to identify / fix any sync issues between outllook 2003 and exchange (in sbs2003). I'm not sure what the difference is between ost integrity check tool and the enable logging feature in outlook. Could someone please explain the difference? And where is the enable logging log file kept? Outlook logging is for diagnostic purposes. For diagnostic purposes, Outlook contains an option that turns on the logging of certain Outlook features, including the following with the release of Outlook 2003: Calendar modifications Free/busy time (free/busy time: In Calendar, time status and u...

Enable/Disable macros #3
My file still asks if I want to enable or disable macros even though I have deleted all macros. Any Ideas? /Adam Hi Adam, the reason for this is that although the macros have been deleted a module folder still exists. In the VB editor you will see a module folder. Expand this, then right click on the module shown (probably 'Module1') and choose 'Remove..'. Click 'No' in the next dialog and Save. You won't see the macro dialog when you re-open the file. Regards, TonyM >-----Original Message----- >My file still asks if I want to enable or disable macr...

Error Message Every Time I Send and Receive
I use Microsoft Entourage 2008 Mac 12.2.3 Below is the error message I receive> 5.1.2 or other punctuation after the recipient’s email address. 22sm4180816pzk.1 Error: -17099 How can I get rid of this message? Thanks. On 2010-03-01 22:30:03 -0500, Do said: > Error: -17099 > > How can I get rid of this message? You have all the explanations for this error message here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/number.html#error-17099 Corentin ...

Enable "Page X or Y" to print on POs
Currently the PO report ahs no way of printing "Page X of Y" because it is a single pass through report. This should be fixed. It is important so vendors can easily spot if a page did not make it through the fax. Thanks, Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

Fun with Time values
Hello all, The boss gave me a new one today, and there is one formula I can no get my head around. Here is the situation: In part of the Excel sheet, I have a colum listing scheduled deliver times for various locations. These Time Values are static, i.e non-changing. Each colum to the right of these projected Time Value will contain Actual Delivery times. One colum per each day of the mont for Actual Delivery times. What I need to do with these values is this: 1) Automatically highlight any Delivery Time that exceeds the projecte Delivery Time by 1 hour. This I have done with Conditional...

How to print appointment times in "Weekly" or "Monthly" print styles?
Hello, Does anyone know how to make Outlook include the starting and ending times of each appointment when printing using the Weekly or Monthly print styles please? By default, it just prints the appointment Subject on the day in question. I don't want to use the Daily or Calendar Details Styles. Are there any 3rd party tools to make your own styles (the Define Styles button seems to offer very little)? Thanks, - Alan. ...

Extra data comes at time of serialize DataSet
Hi All, I want to serialize an object which contain the DataTable. As DataSet is MarshalByRef object and is serializable. I am using it directly. Even my data is also serialize and save it to XML file. Now as DataSet serialize, it's creating some extra information (schema information), And i don't need that. I only want to store the data in XML format. I don't want to store extra details like namespace etc... As it's increase XML file size. One thing is clear that this DataSet is a part of my object. So I can't use DataSet.GetXML() function. ////My XML file <dataS...

One more TIME
Hi all After downloading data it is presented with a decimal(period) between the hours and minutes i.e.7.20 is really 7 hours and 20 minutes. Some data appears in hundreds eg 985.35. I need to compare this data with other correctly formatted timed data ie 7:20 to establish variances. I realise that i could use Tools/Autocorrect replacing the decimal with a colon but this changes the 7.20 to 07:02 and there is the danger that I might forget to change it back later. Is there a solution? Can this be done automatically by macro etc as there is quite a lot of data. Thanks in advance. Angelo Hi ...

Negative dates or times are displayed as ####
Negative dates or times are displayed as ####. The cell retains the negative value. How can I display negative time as "h:mm AM/PM" in red or with a negative sign? The cell should retain the negative value. You've got one reply to your other post in .programming. John Sheakley wrote: > > Negative dates or times are displayed as ####. The cell retains the > negative value. How can I display negative time as "h:mm AM/PM" in red or > with a negative sign? The cell should retain the negative value. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

having a repeated concept one time
Hi Guys, I have this information in column A, the information is repeated and what I want to have a second column with the information just ones, but I need this to be synchronized, as soon the user include a new concept in column A I want that concept in column B, if include a concept that already exist nothing happen because is already in column B, I don’t want the users to go thru filter option. I would really appreciate if someone can give me a hand with this. Thanks Column A Column B Plane Plane car car moto moto bici bici moto Truck tr...

How do I set up payroll for 1 full time and 1 part time employee?
You have probably not received an answers because no one will know exactly what it is that you want. For example do you want it to work out the number of hours worked, pay rates, overtime rates, calculate the tax due etc? The way that these newsgroups work is for you to decide what you want to do and then ask a specific question about how an individual problem can be solved so decide what layout you require and then you can ask individual questions. The following site contains hints and suggestions on how new posters can best post to receive answers. For example some people do not like t...

Codeing + TIME Suming troubles
Bob, Many thanks for the formula, I made one small amendment with the inclussion of the INDIRECT command... {=IF(B10<>"",SUMPRODUCT((IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Prepaid IP Hours",INDIRECT("'"&B10&"'!D3:D550"))),TIMEVALUE(MID(INDIRECT("'"&B10&"'!D3: D550"),FIND("Prepaid IP Hours",INDIRECT("'"&B10&"'!D3:D550"))+17,99)),0)>TIME(0,0,0))*(IF(ISNUMBER(F IND("Prepaid IP Hours",INDIRECT("'"&B10&"'!D3:D550"))),TIMEVALUE(...

initialize userform code not working first time
I wrote some code to fill a combobox when a userform is initialized. I'm finding that the first time I load the form, the code does not fill the combobox with the most recent values. If I close out of the form and then re-open it, it works. Any idea what is going on and how to fix this? Thanks. Hi The userform initialize code would help. Better than guessing! regards Paul On Apr 21, 7:57=A0pm, lcoreilly <lecough...@gmail.com> wrote: > I wrote some code to fill a combobox when a userform is initialized. > I'm finding that the first time I load the form, th...