Versions of Office products

Hi all,

I am trying to find versions each of the products of Office for Mac.
Like the versions of the following :

Office 98 for Macintosh
Microsoft Excel 98 for Macintosh
Word 98 for Macintosh
Microsoft PowerPoint 98 for Macintosh

Microsoft Excel X for Macintosh
Microsoft PowerPoint X for Macintosh
Office X for Macintosh

Microsoft Excel 2001 for Macintosh
Office 2001 for Macintosh
Word 2001 for Macintosh
Word X for Macintosh

The version would be found on Help--> About XXXXX.
The version number could be: a.b.ccc(major.minor.build).

I would not be able to install the products. So requesting any body who
have already installed these products, please help me with the version
numbers or a location on internet where from I can get these version
numbers.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Prashanth

office 2003 (size chart to window option location)
I know it was there in 2000 but can't find the option in 2003 to size my chart (as a sheet) to scale with the window. I like that option and it's gone missing. Anyone know where that one went, I've been through the Gizmo, Excel Options, location pretty thoroughly. Actually, I went through all the menu items pretty thoroughly so am probably just overlooking it. Thanks In Advance. Ooops! I'm running 2007 Excel I found the instruction for 2000-2003 (but it's not there in 2007) "enigma" <enigma_epiphany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5D86515...

Office Supplemental Release (October 2009)
Bill Coan passed me a link today containing information about change by MS that could affect how Content Controls interact with the XML datastore: The gist of the link is this: "Microsoft has released a supplement for Office 2007 (October 2009). The following patch is required for the United States. The patch will work with all Office 2007 languages. 2007 Microsoft Office Supplemental Release (October 2009) .img 12.9 MB After this patch is installed, Word will no longer read the Custom XML elements contained within DOCX, DOCM, or XML files. These files will continue to...

Re: Why I could not instal Office Mac 2008 after I reinstalled Mac Os X in Chinese (Taiwan)?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi everyone, I'm a new user of Imac machine. I recently reinstalled Mac Os X in Chinese language (Taiwan), but when I tried to instal Office Mac 2008 into the machine, it keeps telling me that there is no software available. There was no such problem when I first installed the software in the English Mac Os X operating system. Could anyone tell me what was wrong with it and how to fix the problem? Any advice is very much appreciated. Cheers. Jackson Office on the Mac is language specific - I don't think you c...

Link Lead with Products
Hi everybody, How to link lead or customer with products (Products that are in interest for the customer)? Another question about CRM 4.0 Licensing, is it per concurrent users? Thanks in advance. AMH. Just create another relationship as a N-N between Lead and Accounts - will probbably do your job. As for licencing - User Licences are NOT concurrent as each has to been an active AD user and then enabled in CRM. Pete "AMH" <AMH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD3F70AF-6B49-4307-88E4-1911A759819D@microsoft.com... > Hi everybody, > > How to l...

Office 2008 Required fonts

Canadian "Version" #2
Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically give this product away! NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:39:12 -0700, "Sean" <sean_davidson2@yahoo.com> wrote: >Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no >Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is >pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically >give this product away! > >NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! Let's not go over the top. Are your Re...

Product key for new installation
Version: 2008 I have a new Macbook and a Office 2008 for Mac home and student CD to download onto it but I can't work out what the product key is on the packaging. There are number by barcodes on sticker on the box but none of these work when typed in (in any forms, 0 and O and B and 8 etc don't make any difference). Is there any other reason I can't work out when the code is and if not how can I install the software. I am a computer dummy and have no idea what to do now. Thanks I don't understand why you are thinking you will "download onto". Suggest you crack ope...

Office SP2
Since installing SP2, Entourage and Word crash repeatedly when trying to print documents (Word) or certain calendars (Entourage). Anyone else have the problem? Any fixes? Thanks. Have you tried to repair your disk permissions via Disk Utility? I am always doing that step after I update software. I have not run into this kind of trouble, since I upgraded my version to SP2. On 9/24/05 7:36 AM, in article 1127572567.034759.207250@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "jr-ri" <jrattray@mindspring.com> wrote: > Since installing SP2, Entourage and Word crash repeatedly when trying ...

2 versions of Excel on PC at same time?
Can you have Excel version 5.0 and Excel 2002 on the same PC without having conflicts? If so, is there any trick to it? Excel 5.0 currently resides in my msoffice/excel directory whereas Excel 2002 (along with the Microsoft Office programs) would reside in the Programs/Microsoft Office directory, so they are located in different directories. -- John ------------------------------------------------------------------------ John's Profile: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1514 View this thread: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=14840...

if product key dont work what do you do
i called microsolft they dont know so and solations people any body have this problem if no im going to 4 get a bout it its and say its a wast of money Jhon, Where did you purchase it from? That would be where I would start because it sounds as the key provided has been tampered with. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "jhon cenas hot lol" <jhon cenas hot lol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Reinstalled Money 2006, Now have the Trial version
I bought Money 2006 from the web, installed it on my old computer. Now bought a new computer and tried to reinstall. I get the trial version that will expire on ____. How do I get the purchased version? Reconnect using the passport you used to buy it in the first place. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=159. "claredb2" <claredb2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5F5254F-95DC-4A22-918C-2D84A911EB60@microsoft.com... >I bought Money 2006 from the web, installed it on my old computer. Now >bought > a new computer and tried to reinstall. I get the t...

Importing Netscape 7.1 mail and addresses into Office Outlook 2007
How do I import mail folders and addresses from Netscape 7.1 into Office Outlook 2007? The latter does not seem to inherently recognize the former. I'm new to this forum; sorry if I'm asking something that's been covered a thousand times.....just steer to me to the closest link. Thanks. does netscape support exporting addresses to csv format? http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm - address magic plus will do both the addresses and the messages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

Which better
Which better - Windows Live Admin Center or Office Live Small Business, if I want to switch from Google Apps with Go Daddy? What is the difference between them? What services each of them are available? What about security? Do both use https all the sessions? Currently I use Google Apps as an individual (not business) and also to use these services as an individual (not business). Nothing to do with the group you have posted to "Ronalds" <Ronalds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AFCC374-085B-4D4D-A72E-7EFDC76667C7@microsoft.com... > Which bet...

Mac Office 2004 vs Office 2007
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I am concerned that the files generated using the new Office 2007 for PCs will not be compatible with previous versions of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and especially will not be compatible with Mac Office 2004 files. Any real reason for concern? Charles In article <C241A37C.1BB2E%cjrice@owt.com>, "Charles J. Rice" <cjrice@owt.com> wrote: > Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I am concerned that the > files generated using the new Office 2007 for PCs will not be compatible > with previous ver...

Office 2007 on a new PC?
I have a new PC, the old PC is gone and my Office 2007 Product Key inside the case no longer works, is that because it was previously registered on the old PC? I need to register, I have the Product Key, but it doesn't work, HELP!!! URGENT!!! wrote: > I have a new PC, the old PC is gone and my Office 2007 Product Key inside the > case no longer works, is that because it was previously registered on the old > PC? I need to register, I have the Product Key, but it doesn't work, HELP!!! Phone up Microsoft and tell them that you've replaced the motherboard and ...

Which Publisher version
Help! I have publisher at work and want to start bringing items home to work on. I have "school and Teacher Edition" of Office. Is there anything similar for Publisher at home? Otherwise, which Publisher do I need to buy? I am not doing anything difficult - mainly postacrd and invitations Under the Help Menu should be an item that reads, "About Publisher"; click on it and see if the version is stated. -- Don Quid Pro Quo. "drivesalot" <drivesalot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CB75A94-DFD4-489B-AE25-9484B1D5331C@microsoft.co...

Office 2000 Using Outlook 2003
Has anyone had a problem with using Office 2000 and Outlook 2003. One of our users, when trying to e-mail a document directly from word, is getting an error message that word cannot load the e-mail envelope. The user can go to file, send as attachment and it works. It just won't work when you try to send it from the word document. That is correct. That functionality only works when Word and Outlook are the same version. A mail merge from within Word doesn't work anymore either and selecting Word as the e-mail editor isn't possible as well. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij....

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007, the above i am sure would not work as the SQL database now seems to have been upgraded on the pc to express Any ideas. A post on my blog might be helpful to you (it has some unsupported recommendations however): http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2007/09/re-installing-crm-laptop-client-...

Offer On Demand Web Demos For Product Installations
Microsoft seems to sometimes work from a problem up approach in terms of how it posts information. I understand the reasoning behind this, but sometimes just having the information on how a successful installation should go is needed. I think it would be very beneficial if you offered "On Demand" Web Demonstrations for installing products such as MS CRM, Great Plains and other products. I think you would reduce a lot of problems and simple questions if you had an "On Demand" demonstration of how an installation should go. Then if an individual runs into an issu...

Voiding a Credit Card Payment in Version 10.0.
This is strange but here is what is happening. Customer entered an invoice for $200.00. After posting he decided to pay it by credit card. He created a manual payment and pays it with a credit card attached to a Vendor. At this point the Supplier is owed nothing and the credit card Vendor is owed $200.00. All is well. The GL shows an entry to the payables of $200.00 for the original invoice and an in and out for the Credit card payment. The Customer then decides to void the manual payment. When he does that the invoice is returned as outstanding to the original Vendor but the $200.00 owi...

Out of Office reply on a disabled account
All, We have set Out of Office Reply on a mailbox. This is an Exchange 2007 Mailbox. Our AD is Windows 2003 and Exchange is 2007 SP1 Roll up 9.0. After we disable the account in AD, the Out of Office stops working on this mailbox. Is this a default behaviour. Can this be changed in an Exchange organization. Any article from MS on this ? -- Haroon Malik ...

CRM 3 & Office 2007 on Vista
hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced a problem with synchronization workflow generated tasks. These tasks are generated within a sales process in order to update the "estimated revenue" when closing a task. When synchronizing to Outlook apparently often (so not always) some of the crm-fields in the Outlook form have lost their CRM information. The fields "crmid","crmLinkState","crmRegardingId","crmRegardingObjectType" en "Regarding" do not have any information. The only fields that are still in it's correct st...

How to complete activate Microsoft Office product by Internet
Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got an answer"invalid key of product" Product keys can be tricky. An eight will look a "B" for example. If your problems continue, activate by phone. 1-888-652-2342 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ilya Goldman" <Ilya Goldman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAF8D4C4-EF18-4204-B8C0-5D7544A54067@microsoft.com... > Help me to activate Microsoft Office product by Internet.Have tried but got &...

Excel in Office 2007 01-23-10
My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Are you sure you have opened an existing file and not a new one? What happens if you type somethings in A1, save the file, close it, and reopne? -- www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme "Hamish" wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! Perhaps the windowed sheet is moved to a location out of view? Try View, Arrange all, Tiled. Hamish wrote: > My worksheet has gone blank (full screen ok - normal blank) Help! ...

Microsoft Office problems