using office mac on 2nd computer product codes #2

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)

Hi-I have Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac (Home & Student Edition). It came with 3 product codes. I installed the 1st product code on a mac lap top and then installed the software on a 2nd lap top, which did not ask for product code. Now, I can't use the 1 computer if the other software is in use on the 2nd or vice versa. I tried to delete the software on 1st computer and reload hoping it would ask for new product code which it did not. How can i reload software and have it ask for different product code?

More Columns #2

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

using the journal on outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Effective VBA Code for Conditional Charting
Hello there, in a line chart, I need to show 3 different markers / colors for data points depending on whether the basic data to be shown are =, > or < zero. My attempts to code this in vba works, but very slowly. I suspect there is an effective way to do this, but can't find it. Does anyboday know better ? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, H.G. Lamy Hi H, Maybe you don't need VBA code at all. Have a look at Jon Peltier's examples on conditional charts. (http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart) You should be able to modify the techn...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...

Contact oddity and why are there 2 Contact Lists?
Running Win 7, and was receiving emails in WLM with my maiden name listed in the TO:. I found out that I had my maiden name listed in Contacts (I run a high school mailing list here) so I decided to check it out and changed the last name to all caps. Sure enuf the next email I rec'd showed that name. I then deleted the email address connected to my name in the contact list and everything is back to "normal" (whatever that is <G>) Why in the world are there 2 contact lists on my computer......one thru WLM and one thru Windows Contacts? I'm confused. ...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...