Upgrade from 12.0.0 to 12.1.0 not possible

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
Wercus

Werner
0
Wercus

Multiple Outlook Mailboxes issues with 3.0
I have a large number of users who have more than one outlook mailboxes, When I open an email from one of the addtional mailboxes, I get an error message that tells me "Only Items in the default Outlook store can be promoted to Microsoft CRM." Does anyone know if this can be worked around?? ...

Visio 2000 Service Release 1 #3
1. When Visio 2000 Service Release 1 was available, was it free? 2. Did Microsoft give out a new 25 digit key to install it, or did it not require a new key? (The key for the original Visio 2000 is a much shorter key.) 3. Does anyone happen to still have the download file on their computer? I'm intitled to the Service Release since I have a licensed (and registered) copy of Visio 2000 (pre-service release), but as many of you know, it's not avalable. Thanks Sam ...

CRM 3.0 for a Consulting Business
I am attempting to implement CRM 3.0 for my consulting business. I am really impressed with the various attributes that the software offers but I have some concerns: 1. I do not sell products but everything seems to be centered around selling products such as the opportunities, invoices, cases, etc. 2. I cannot change the various forms so that they do not contain things such as shipping. I don't ship anything so I don't need these and some forms require them in order to save them. 3. And I don't understand, even after reading all of the materials and handbooks, how to t...

Excel Question 11-12-09
Can someone help a newB about how to copy a cell (which contains a count formula) to another worksheet. I need it to just copy the # so it can go into a worksheet that is totaling order #'s? 1) Copy the cell with the formula in it showing the value you want 2) Switch to the other sheet and select the target cell (do not press ENTER on it) 3) Click on EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > Values That should paste in just the value of the formula, not the formula itself. Does that help? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your...

change day number font size of all 12 calendar pages at one time
Using the calendar template provided in Publisher 2007, I would like to change the font size of the day numbers to 24 pt in bold and I would like to do it one time instead of 12 times every time I want to make a format or font change. -- RM This link should help! http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP012317361033.aspx -- The Code Cage Team Regards, The Code Cage Team www.thecodecage.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2 View this thread: http://www.th...

R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka ...

Restrict Users & Share 1 Address
Hi, I have a few different questions... 1) I would like to only certain users to be able to send external e-mail. How do i restrict this and allow it? 2) We have staf that share a role and recieve e-mail as a distribution group, the only issue is when they send a mail to reply it has their own reply address and then we loose track of the progress. Can multiple users share one reply address? and of so or not how can i do this or how have others resolved this? You can restrict external e-mail at the internet gateway. Create a DL and restrict the members of the DL from sending. Add/re...

Is this possible? #2
I have a client that want to use ISP to POP mail to the internal network using Outlook Client. He also wants to utilize his internal Exchange 2003 server for all internal mail. SO, is there a way to tell Exchange to forward all non-internal mail to the ISP (sending only). Again, users will pop external mail from the ISP, and send all mail through Exchange. TIA, Roger On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:42:27 -0400, "Arby" <XXroger@Blacktech-inc.XXcom> wrote: >I have a client that want to use ISP to POP mail to the internal network >using Outlook Client. He also wants to utiliz...

Upgrading to Money 2004 #3
I am considering upgrading to MS Money 2004. If I do purchase Money 2004, would it be best to uninstall any older version first, and then install Money 2004? Rod Hi Claudia I think that really depends on your system. My system handle money very well without any slowdowns at all. Most newer versions of any software requires "more" resources to maintain the previous speed. Bob "Claudia" <ccar@allvantage.com> wrote in message news:2fdd01c37480$f622af50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Yes, it tells you to do so during the installation > process. However, I just upgr...

Amount spent this month on check register stays on 0 dollar amount
My Microsoft Money 2002 program will no longer show total amounts spent for each catagory at the bottom feedback section on the check register screen. I have made no changes to the program that I am aware of. Up till now it always displayed the amount when I recorded a new withdrawal or highlighted an old entry. Hope someone can help! Thanks, Gene ...

Excel 4.0 Macro help files for Excel 2002 do not work
Either from within Excel, or double clicking on the XLMACRO.CHM file from within Windows Explorer, I always get the same screen: Download the updated help screens. I DID THAT, AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT? Have I got the wrong files, or is some switch set wrong somewhere? I've downloaded, installed and added the excel 4.0 macro help functions that are necessary, and into the correct directory. It's located with all the other help files. (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\1033) I've downloaded from 2 update files, and neither makes a diffe...

RMS Store Operations 3.0 Beta
Anybody knows where and how to sign-up for the beta program? I checked customer source but did not get any hits. If you will receive this information, please, give me also. Thanks in advance. "Gerd" wrote: > Anybody knows where and how to sign-up for the beta program? I checked > customer source but did not get any hits. > After not making any progress I finally submitted a non-technical support incident to MS tech. support inquiring about the beta program. All I got back from them was to check with my partner. I have forwarded the reply to my partner who is tr...

=IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holiday
XL2000 Is there some way to do this is a sheet code? 1. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip weekends and holidays in the column 2. How can I get this formula =IF(L8+1>TODAY(),"",L8+1) to skip every other cell in the column 3. When using contitional formating how would you copy an image like a green or black star Alan, 1. Use the Workday function, e.g. =IF(WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)>TODAY(),"",WORKDAY(L8,1,holidays)) where holidays is a named range that contains the holiday dates 2. don't understand. 3. CF can only set a form...

Modified an existing PPT and saved, is it possible to go back?
I modified an existing presentation with the idea of keeping the format and saving with another name. Howevere, after modifying I inadvertedly saved... with the same name. So I have the new one on top of the old. But the original is gone. Is there any way I can recover the original. Thanks. Are you using Vista or Windows 7? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "A.R." wrote: > I modified an existing presentation with the idea of keeping the format...

More than 1 CRM install and single Exchange
Hi all, I've done some searching and there seems to be a number of posts in this vein, but I am finding some a little confusing, or by no means clear or definitive. We have a Windows 2003 native AD, running Exchange 2003 Enterprise - A/P cluster back-end. We have just deployed a single server for an evaluation of CRM - running it on a single but well powered Dell box - CRM 3.0, SQL Standard. We have installed the email router on the A/P nodes of the Exchange cluster. 20 Clients are using a mix of the web-based interface and the Outlook add-in to access this - seems to be working fine an...

GP Upgrade from 8 to 10
We are doing a test upgrade from GP 8 to 10. I am not transferring the GP 8 security as the client wants to set everything up from scratch. The problem is that when I convert just the users, the sql security does not convert properly ( I guess) and I have to delete the users totally and start from scratch. I am planning on using the scripts that are out here to convert the GP 10 security from the test DYNAMICS db to the production one. I am leary about the users again being corrupted. Has anyone seen this before? Do you understand what happens to the user security in the upgrade process. I h...

Macro to close GP 10.0
Hello, I've read lots of posts on how to use a macro to close GP - which worked great for me in versions older than GP 10.0. But, I have not been able to duplicate the ability to close GP 10.0 using a macro. I've tried to create a macro where the only thing it does is close GP 10.0 and I still couldn't get it to work. Thanks in advance!! Jeffrey, In version 10, the macro command for exiting the application changed a bit. Include the following in your macro: # DEXVERSION=10.0.193.0 2 2 CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdQuitApplication That should do it! -- MG.- Ma...

Summing every 12 rows
I've got 180 rows (these are months). I want to sume every 12 rows and make rows that has this sum to represent a year...how would I do that? Hi Vincent, Do you mean every 12th row =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100)*(MOD(ROW(A1:A100), 12)=0)) or 1-12 for Jan, 13-24 for Feb, then =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A180)*(ROW(A1:A180)>(MONTH(I1)-1)*12)*(ROW(A1:A180)<=(MONTH( I1)*12))) where I1 holds a date for the month to be totalled -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Vincent Lee" <axwack...

CRM 3.0
I have been struggling with getting our CRM 3.0 system customized for several weeks and this newsgroup has been an excellent source of reference. However, I'm having to use this as my primary reference resource because Microsoft has shipped CRM without much in the way of documentation. Does anyone know where you can find actual, comprehensive documentation on actually getting this product customized and set up? The Implementation Guide is weak - anyone who's read it knows that it lobs out concepts without any real "meat" to back it up with specific details on how to i...

terminstall.cmd won't add more than 1 user.
I have just installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop client on a 2003 Terminal Server using the instructions provided in hte CRM Desktop Client For outlook Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server. I installed it for the first user using the terminstall.cmd file and it worked. However when I try to install for another user It runs but does not install. If I go into their app data folder and open the terminstall log file I get the following message: ============== Starting CRM For Outlook TS Configurator Thu 09/07/2006 02:48 PM ================== Microsoft CRM 3.0 Client for Outlook is already installe...

CRM 4.0 Outlook client: Installs but no toolbar in Outlook
I have the 4.0 Outlook client installed successfully on all computers except one. The client software installs just fine, but I get no toolbar in Outlook. I do get the CRM folder, but only Deleted Items is available under it. Also, in Outlook 2007 Trust Center, the CRM COM Add-in is not listed as Enabled or Disabled. I am able to successfully run through the Configuration Wizard, and the CRM diagnostics tests all pass. I have tried all of the following: 1. Uninstall of CRM client and re-install. 2. Repair installation of Office 2007 3. Tried to manually add the CRM add-in dll into t...

WLK 1.5: Tool for discovering client machines
I would like to suggest that a tool be added which would go and search for DTM client machines. Apparently DTM does not do this - I acdentally deleted a machine and DTM couldn't find it again. The only solution I can see at this point is a complete reinstall of the DTM Controller/Studio/Client software, which is a MAJOR pain. Unless you can suggest a way which isn't obvious......such a tool would be very useful. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...

Why (0.09+0.01-0.1) is not equal to 0.09+0.01-0.1 ?
Hi, Does anybody know why in Excel2000 the (0.09+0.01-0.1) = -1,38778E-17 while 0.09+0.01-0.1 = 0 (as taught in schools) The same error you get with (0.09+0.01)-0.1. I checked it in on Intel Celeron 400MHz and Pentium IV with on two operation systems: W2K and W98. Seems to be Excel bug. I found it incementing a Double variable in VBA. Does anybody know how to get rid of that? Thanks in advance Valdi -- Valdi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Valdi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26338 View this ...

CRM 3.0-SharePoint 2007 Integration
Hi all, I've been doing some very extensive research online for integration with SharePoint 2003/2007. I managed to find: 1. The CRM List Web Part from Microsoft (the one for either 2003/2007) 2. Integrating CRM data into MOSS using the BDC 3. Integrating SharePoint into CRM as a Navigation link or IFRAME app 4. Integrate CRM data into SharePoint Dashboards using the Excel Services in SharePoint Has anyone came across or have any web parts or components that can potentially integrate CRM into SharePoint? Any suggestions or comments would be gladdy accepted! :) Thank you all in adv...

Email problem 12-01-09
My computer says I have'nt recieved an email since 7/21/09 but if i log in on a different cpu it works. and i get this message when i try to send an email: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: A Tribute to our Flag', Account: 'Mail.commspeed.net', Server: 'smtp.commspeed.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Account: 'Mail.commspeed.net', Server: 'Mail.commspeed.net', ...