updating identity on every startup office after restart #2

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Well, somewhat annoying... Since a week or I find myself waiting for a couple of minutes when I start Word, Excel or Powerpoint in Office 2008. It happens when I click the buttons on the buttom, but also when I try to open an existing .docx, .pptx or .xlsx. It happens only after a reboot of the system.
I used Entourage but stopped using it about half a year ago. Use Imail now. Any idea what to do? Full reinstall of Office2008?
Thanks very much,
Jaap
0
Jaap4509 (1)

Updating Contacts
I have several folders of contacts, and have the same hierarchy on two computers, I go back and forth between office and home. When I open "outlook84.pst", a .pst file that I brought in on my flash drive, how do I know (or confirm) that's the contact list I'm looking at in outlook, and not the one called "outlook.pst". -- Jim Lamson BMCS USCG (Ret.), Realtor´┐Ż Keller Williams Realty 49 Dartmouth St Portland, ME 04101 Mobile: (207) 671-9458 Voice Mail: (207) 553-2414 Windham Fax (207) 893-0110 Portland Fax (207) 879-9801 Website: http://agent.kw.com/jlamson/ "...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

update column