Update 12.2.0 Failure

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am running snow leopard 10.6.1 and whenever I update office 2008 to 12.2.0 it fails and office stops working. I followed the CompuFor instructions on updating and these do work for me either. It might be worth mentioning I could not find these files: <br>
OS Drive\Library\Applications\Microsoft Office 2008 <br>
OS Drive\Library\Preferences\com.microsoft.* <br>
OS Drive \Library\Preferences\Microsoft <br>
OS Drive\Users\your_account\Library\Application Support\CrashReporter\Intervals_00000000-0000-1000-8000- 001B631F7D07.plist <br>
Dan
0
Sibbo

Thanks Diane for fixing this! Very much appreciated!
0
Sibbo

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Meeting updates #2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Problems with creating a newsletter

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Offline folder problems #2

Updating Contacts
I have several folders of contacts, and have the same hierarchy on two computers, I go back and forth between office and home. When I open "outlook84.pst", a .pst file that I brought in on my flash drive, how do I know (or confirm) that's the contact list I'm looking at in outlook, and not the one called "outlook.pst". -- Jim Lamson BMCS USCG (Ret.), Realtor´┐Ż Keller Williams Realty 49 Dartmouth St Portland, ME 04101 Mobile: (207) 671-9458 Voice Mail: (207) 553-2414 Windham Fax (207) 893-0110 Portland Fax (207) 879-9801 Website: http://agent.kw.com/jlamson/ "...

update column

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

CRM 3.0 Login Problems