Unable to enter correct product key

I have purchased a Mac G4 PowerBook and installed my Microsoft Office
(student and teacher edition). Not understanding the significance of
the Product Key, I entered a code that I have already used on another
computer. Now I am unable to open Microsoft Word on my hew computer
because I also have the same product key used on my old computer. I
have three product keys. How can I install the program in my new
computer using the correct product key?
0
gstoddard (1)

In article <d10c35c6.0408302116.39c1cc84@posting.google.com>,
 gstoddard@charter.net (george) wrote:

> I have purchased a Mac G4 PowerBook and installed my Microsoft Office
> (student and teacher edition). Not understanding the significance of
> the Product Key, I entered a code that I have already used on another
> computer. Now I am unable to open Microsoft Word on my hew computer
> because I also have the same product key used on my old computer. I
> have three product keys. How can I install the program in my new
> computer using the correct product key?

Take a look at

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html
0