Trial Outlook -- unable to compose emails??

Simple question - confusing situation!  I downloaded the trial version of
Outlook 2003 to test it out.  Everything seems great except it won't allow me
to compose emails!  That button/option is "faded" and inactive.  I can't
imagine this is intentional -- I can't really try out this trial version!

Any thoughts/advice are very appreciated!!!  Thank you!
SH
0
sharagan (1)

Well, If it's Outlook 2003 the odds are you aren't using a Mac - which is
what this group is about. If you *are* using a Mac I'm surprised - make that
stunned, amazed  & impressed - that you were able to get it installed at
all:-)

Have a look here for the appropriate Windows group:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx
--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones

"sharagan" <sharagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Simple question - confusing situation!  I downloaded the trial version of
> Outlook 2003 to test it out.  Everything seems great except it won't allow
> me
> to compose emails!  That button/option is "faded" and inactive.  I can't
> imagine this is intentional -- I can't really try out this trial version!
>
> Any thoughts/advice are very appreciated!!!  Thank you!
> SH

0
CyberTaz

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large