Tool Bar Command List

The tool bar command window (for customizing tool bars) is painfully =
small,=20
making it rather tedious to find a command without knowing it exact =
name.

Can anyone point me to a list (hopefully with descriptions) of tool bar=20
commands?
0
creek1 (1)

On 7/26/04 11:03 AM, "Dave Creek" wrote:

> The tool bar command window (for customizing tool bars) is painfully small,
> making it rather tedious to find a command without knowing it exact name.

It's not just the size making it tedious, it's the inconsistent and
unintuitive way the commands are named.  Note that the All Commands column
contains commands that are not listed under the menu columns.

> Can anyone point me to a list (hopefully with descriptions) of tool bar
> commands?

Quoting Bend Word to Your Will (p.42 in an old version)
http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/Bend/BendWord.htm

"Standard shortcut keystrokes in Word
You can compile a document of all keyboard commands by doing the following:
Tools menu � Macro � Macros� � pop down the �Macros in:� menu to Word
Commands � scroll down the list until you see ListCommands, then � Run �
select Current menu and keyboard settings [or all commands, for what you
want] � OK."

That won't have descriptions, though.  This page (below) is written for
WinWord, but offers similar files that includes descriptions.  I assume but
am not totally sure that most of the names for the commands are the same
across platforms, although keyboard shortcuts will be different.  Also not
totally sure whether WinWord has commands MacWord doesn't, but I suspect
not.
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/general/CommandsList.htm

DM

how to make undisclosed recipient list
I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing addresses as well. Thanks. luvtojump <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get mail addressed to "undisclosed-recipient". How do > you do that? I'd like to send mail w/o disclosing > addresses as well. You create a contact called "undisclosed-recipient" and give it your email address. Then, when you compose the message, you put that contact in the To like and all the addresses you wish to reach in the Bcc line. When you...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Field Options and Combo Lists?
Wondering if anyone knows how to make this work. I have two fields in a form, both Combo Boxes. I want the Value List in the first box to determine what the Value List in the second box will be. For example, if the first box is all State Names, if you select California, the second box provides all of the City names for that state. However, if you change the first box to Utah, the second box provides all the City names for Utah. In the afterupdate event of the states combobox write code to adjust the rowsource of the city combobox. Something like: Me.combo_STATE.RowSource = &quo...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

two line bar graph
i have a two line bar graph. one of the graphs is just a straight line that shows .1 below the avg, so it changes as diff data is entered. i need the label to move with the line as the line moves up or down. the way i have it now is by just using the text box which doesnt move as the line moves. is there some way to tie the label in with the line movement? Remove the textbox, then add a data label to one of the endpoints of the line series. The data label will move with the point. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/...

I need to auto insert names in outlook address bar
I have outlook. I would like to have the address inserted after I type a few letters. I know this features exists, but I cannot for the life of me figure this one out. Please help. thanx for any assistance. think peace, max This feature only exists in Outlook 2002 and higher. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "max" <max@dis...

Duplicate Names in List
Searched various sites listing "Duplicate" data but I just cannot piece it all together. Have a UserForm to get text - "CustName" - but prior to adding this to my customer list - range "Customers" - I want to search for that current customer. If it is found I want program to stop and return to range "CustList". I have completed the code for when there is not a duplication. How on a command button do you set the accelerator to be "Enter"? Thanks for all the assistance.... Kev You could use a worksheet function to check it, such as ...

How to sort a list correctly?
HI, whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I can do to stop this happening? THanks in advance Melani Hi try selecting the entire data range before sorting (Use 'Data - Sort' for this) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Melani" <Melani@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:13CB1140-7906-4AB4-ABE4-D6F4AC7B2D32@microsoft.com... > HI, > > whenever I sort my list in excel it all gets messed up. What am I doing wrong? > > Is there something I can do to stop this happening...

Distribution Lists
I have a Distribution List I would like to share with someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >I have a Distribution List I would like to share with >someone. How do I copy it and give it to them? > >Thanks. > >I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows NT. > ...

distribution lists #26
hi I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this without having to add them one by one ? David David Cleland <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have to built an 80 person distribution list - I have a list of the > address (all at the same domain) is there an easy way of doing this > without having to add them one by one ? Add them where? You say you have a distribution list. That means it's already in Outlook's Contacts folder because that's where DLs are stor...

Attachment guideline or limit for lists
Can anyone tell me the guideline or limit that Microsoft recommends for attachments to a list iitem. I know there is a 2,000 guideline for number of items in a list. Is there any documentation from Microsoft that shows how adding attachments to lists degrades performance for viewing and searching in SharePoint? Thanks for any help on this. One slight correction... it's 2000 items in a view, not a list. You can have thousands of items in the list. Just try and keep your views to less than 2000. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine...

Excel: Open Recent Files

Display order of Bar Chart
How do I get a bar chart to display my data in the order I created it rather then in a sort ascending or descending order. I created my vertical axis categories in the exact order I want the bar chart to display the data however, when the chart is created is rearranged into ascending order of the data not in the order of the categories as I developed it. That is not how Excel behaves; when the data is in rows, the first category of the first row is at the bottom of the bar chart and so on, regardless of the y-values best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.s...

help to compare two list
I have a file with all the open orders for production and I have another file with orders which is already sent to production. I want to find out from the first list, which orders are not send for production. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com>, itty <itty.vneun@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > I have a file with all the open or...

command enabling
Hi all, I know I have to use ON_COMMAND and ON_COMMAND_UI for general command processing but what about a scenario I have whereby the contents of a menu aren't known at compile time? The menu is built up with a small number of items at runtime from an external object and have command IDs beginning at say 10000 incrementing by 1. How would I go about command enabling/disabling/processing when clicked for this in MFC? Ideally I would like my main frame to process these comamnds. Cheers, P. ON_COMMAND lets you handle a menu message, and there by it enables the menu item, to contro...

No Scroll Bar on Notes!
(Outlook 2007) There are no scroll bars on Notes! I have only just realise this, after this problem has caused me a great deal of grief. I have had a whole load of notes, out of view at the bottom, which I did not attend to on a project, because I didn't even know they were there! This awful design has made me look bad. Terrible! ss. The sticky notes notes? They've never had scroll bars. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Dex runtime error after adding modified smart list to vba
My first go round I had added the "original" Smartlist lookup for Inventory/Items to visual basic instead of adding a "modified" Smartlist Lookup for this screen. This worked fine, but I realized I didn't want all users to use the modified Smartlist. I then removed all these changes and tried to start fresh. I then added the original smartlist to Modifier. This was ok. I changed security to use the modified window. However, after adding the modified window, when I try to exit the screen, I get the Dexterity runtime error. I have repeated this seve...

How do I set up auto complete from a drop down list in Excel 2000.
I have a 10 sheet workbook that I will be sending out to various users around the world. For their convenience, we are adding a lot of drop down lists for them to choose from. However, since there are many options to choose from in each list we would like for it to auto complete based on their initial entries: Ed -> list to jump to Edinburgh, etc.... I have enabled the AutoComplete in the cell values button in the Tools/Options/Edit tab, but it is still not working. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi not possible for the data validation listboxes --...

How to customize error bars by VB code?
Hello NG, from a Visual Basic (6) project, I need to customize the error bar of a chart, to get a different value for each data point. In Excel, this is done with a range reference: ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:= _ xlPlusValues, Type:=xlCustom, Amount:="=Hoja1!R1C3:R2C3" but I need to do this by VB code, in order to control a OLE-Chart. Reference to the datasheet-range is not working: oGraph.SeriesCollection(1).ErrorBar Direction:=xlY, Include:=xlBoth, _ Type:=xlCustom, Amount:=oGraph.Application.DataSheet.Range("A1:A3") Any ide...

List of questions
Hi, I have some questions in outlook 2003, can anyone help me? 1-how can i in the appointment type a subject with special format (red, bold..) 2-whent a task is 100% completed, how can be deleted automatically. 3- I need to filter only the available time on a specific day. ex if i have 2 appointments today on a specific time, what i need to see is the available time for other new appointments. 4-If I have a lot of appointments on a specific date that are colored with labels and have a specific show time as (busy,tentative), when i go to print this calendar with the "calendar detai...

Macro: Find matching DATA, copy correspondently values into another list
Okey guys - please advise me on this. (There was unfortunately no quick response to my latest problem - and I begun to swim... However - that brought me out on deep VBA-water...again - and now need a life buoy (metaphorical spoken)). The core of my macro problem is to look for all the values in column A (Range A5:A??) in Sheet "BOARD" (not bored!!!) that match values in another list placed in column A in sheet "LIST". When finding the match I will copy correspondent celle.value in column D / sheet "BOARD" into column B in sheet "LIST" - this w...

Merging to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders
Hi- I am using Outlook 2007 and am trying to figure out how to merge to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders. I have my inbox associated with my name, and then also a folder with my name that is associated with another inbox that is used by several people on one project. (When emails come into the latter folder, I sort the ones that I can deal with into the subfolder with my name.) For my personal inbox, I can flag emails and they will pop up in my to-do box, but when I flag things in my sub-folder they don't show up in my to-do box, and I can't figure out where t...

code list of UTF-8
i searching for a list of the double character encoding spezial charcters in UTF-8 such as äüö... Can any one send me link where i can find a complete list? -- best regards Rolf Brockmann Rolf Brockmann wrote: > i searching for a list of the double character encoding spezial > charcters in UTF-8 such as äüö... > Can any one send me link where i can find a complete list? See http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2279.html. Cheers, -- http://www.joergjooss.de mailto:news-reply@joergjooss.de Rolf Brockmann wrote: > i searching for a list of the double ch...