Suddenly cannot create or print envelopes

Version: 2008

All of a sudden, I am unable to create envelopes on Microsoft Word for Mac. I click on "Tools," then on "envelopes," and type in address in delivery window, but when I click "OK," I get only a blank document and it will not convert or print to an envelope. This happened very suddenly. Yesterday I printed about 8 envelopes, today -- nothing.
0
gabweb

Printing Question #5
How do I print worksheet pages from various workbooks from one worksheet. Either an Excel or VBA solution woudld be fine. Thanks, John John In VBA you could open all the workbooks and then print them, this code opens two and prints everything in each Sub PrintOtherBooks() Dim wb1 As Workbook, wb2 As Workbook Set wb1 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book1.xls") wb1.PrintOut wb1.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb1 = Nothing Set wb2 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book2.xls") wb2.PrintOut wb2.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb2 = Nothing End Sub -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampt...

Label Printing #2
In Store Operations Manager When the Wizard is used for printing labels and a quantity is entered for each individual item. Randomly the number of labels that print for each item is less than the number selected in the wizard. Any ideas ? Emer, What type of label printer and what driver are you using for that printer? -- * "Emer" <Emer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:637B6F2D-02A6-449C-8142-073512E9C92B@microsoft.com... In Store Operations Manager When the Wizard is used for printing labels and a quantity is entered for each individual item. Ran...

Printing Credits
Is there a way to load a list of credits that are on different accounts and print them all at one time? Eric Hi Eric, I do not understand the question. When you say credits do you mean sales, vendors, customers, journal entries. Where and how are you loading the list of credits? Kind regards, Leslie "esf1999" wrote: > Is there a way to load a list of credits that are on different accounts and > print them all at one time? > > Eric ...

Need help creating a formula
I would like to create a formula that will check to see if there is value in one of two cells, multiply the found value by a value i another cell and return a total. Specifically: Cell B1 Cell B2 CellB3 Either B1 or B2 will contain a value, not both. If B1 has a value, it will be multiplied by the value in B37 and th result displayed in B3. If B2 has a value, it will be multiplied by the value in B38 and th result displayed in B3. Th -- storeman496 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- storeman4966's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Check printing issues
I've been using Microsoft Money for 6 or 7 years, but there are still things I haven't figured out how to do (or if they are doable); my current version is Money 2003. I use the "three on a page" homeowner check style. For printing partial pages, after one check is printed, money wants me to put the rest of the checks into the printer sideways--and I always get messed up when I do this. My printer, a Brother MFC 4650, has no problem printing pages as short as 5". A single check plus the bottom tab is 5 1/4 inches, so there is no reason for me to turn the checks for a pa...

Print to File Technique
Hi! I used the Option: Print\Print to File (Check) Now i am unable to open the file which xl has created using "Print t File" Check in Print Dialog box. What i want to do is: I want to transfer all the day, necessary files to some place say Prin to file. And at the end i give all print commands to print the variou documents. Can any one tell me how to use the check Print to File. Thanks in advance. Jabee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you used print to file and used your printer driver to make this .prn file, then you can't open it later to see anyth...

Creating a goto/anchor in excel based on a cell value
Hello, I am creating a financial worksheet for a client in which the user can choose options from a drop down menu. What I want to happen is, based on the option the user chooses, the model sends them to a certain cell on the same sheet. Ex: If user chooses 1 from the drop down, it sends them to cell A4. If the user chooses 2 from the drop down, it sends them to cell A5. Also, I would like to know how to trigger a macro based on a cell value Here is the code I thought might work =if(A1=1, Run_OLM(),"") Any advice on these topics is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tushar...

resizing worksheet when printing
Seem to be having problem resizing the worksheet. I went to page setup and set the scaling of 50%, but when i preview and print it still show 100%.Why is that? Previously it was printing with normally with the scaling of 50%,but now its not.Could you please help me? thanks. ACtually the option "Fit to" is not checked. Apparently on the other computer is doing fine, except the other one which doesn't seem to scale the worksheet for printing.I'm using excel 2000. Could it got to do wit the printer?? >-----Original Message----- >Ann, >-----Original Message----- &...

Creating hidden modal property sheet
How do I create hidden modal property sheet? The property sheet is created with DoModal. If I cannot create it hidden maybe I can create it with position off screen and make it hidden later and then center on the screen. > How do I create hidden modal property sheet? The property sheet is created > with DoModal. If I cannot create it hidden maybe I can create it with > position off screen and make it hidden later and then center on the screen. Make it modeless and hide it. If its hidden why would it matter if its modal or not. --- Ajay No, I cannot create it modeless. I need to...

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

Newly Created Function not Working
Hello I am using an excel function that I dropped into a VBA module. Th function works fine for me but when I copied the function into colleauges computer it is not working. We keep getting the error NAME returned. Any ides as to why this could be happening? We are bot running excel 2000. The function I am using is the sheetoffset functio if that helps at all -- nuve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nuver's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadi...

creating a template for photos
Is there a way to create a template in Microsoft Word for photos? And to also import a group of photos all at once rather than importing them and formating them individually? The answer to your first question is almost certainly "yes", but you have not given enough information. As for the second question, you could use mailmerge to insert all of the photos into a document. See the "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/MergFram.htm...

problems with Window.print()
Hello, We have a problem where the Window.print() command does not work from custom forms that are hosted from the isv.config file,After clicking the print button on the print dialog box, it displays the print icon on the internet explorer status bar, but does not send the output to the printer. Any ideas? ...

Outlook calendar printing problem
I am running Outlook 2003 on Win98 and I cannot get a weekly calendar to print starting on Sunday. I have gone to Tools->Options->Calendar Options, selected all days of the week and selected Sunday as the first day of the week. In the weekly style print setup I select left to right for arrangement and yet the printout still starts the week on Monday. If I change the first day of the week to any other day in the options menu the weekly calendar prints starting with that day of the week. For example, if I select Wednesday as the first day of the week, the printed weekly calendar sta...

excel 2003 printing problem #2
After upgrading several PC 's to Office 2003 we are having a printing problem in Excel. The user will print several print outs and all of a sudden they can no longer print. So far the only fix has been to change to a different printer or reinstall the printer. Then they will be able to print a few more sheets before it stops again. This is only happening in Excel. Word will print fine all day long with no problems. All the printer drivers have been updated. Has anyone else experinced this issue or know of a solution? The Os are XP,and Windows 2000 Pro versions. The previous Office w...

Print Business Card in Card Style with Company Name
Using Outlook 2007 SP2. Viewing the contacts in card style format shows the companyname field. But when printing, the companyname is not printing. How can I get it to print with the company name? ...

need to print other side of a double sided publication
I am printing a 24 page publication booklet on 8.5 x 11 paper, I printed 10 copies of one side, then a jam occured and I had to clear, then I couldn't print the other side, do I need to start over? It may depend on which version of Publisher you are using. Let the folks know. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Crod" <Crod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5314A73-4173-4B84-A21C-20B3FF49DEF7@microsoft.com... >I am printing a 24 page publication booklet on 8.5 x 11 paper, I printed 10 > copies of one side, then a jam occured and I had to clear, then I coul...

VAT report should be to print without using system password
Currently when print VAT report (used for UK), tools-routines-company-vat return, need to enter system password and then can print report. Should be able to print VAT report without entering system password. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Form print problem
Hi I'm not if this is the right place to post this issue, but here we go: I have a database application, which when prompted prints out a detail section of a form. This has been working nicely in access 2000, in which the application has been developed. Now I have installed access 2003, and suddenly an empty blank page is printed before the actual page. In the design view under page setup I can see that the paper size is "Letter" - In access 2000, however, the paper size was set to "A4". I can't change the setting - it always reverts to "Letter". I ...

Excel 2003 printing oddity - missing border
This is an odd one - I've got a spreadsheet that I've been printing quite happily on legal-sized paper. When I print the same document, however, on 11 x 17 paper, exactly one of the borders is not printing - it's the border between Column C and Column D. There are absolutely no other issues - everything else looks exactly the same as on legal paper, just bigger. Any clues? Many thanks - ...

Excel 2000
Hi, I wanted to create an automatic seacrh in MS Excel or MS Access. For example in Column A1, I have "APPLE" and then column "A2" should search for the unit price of APPLE in a database. And then on on cell B1=Orange, B2 should search for the unit price of orange in a database. How do I do that thanks Hi have a look at VLOOKUP for this. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "echo7" <echo7@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:709085ED-2C2A-44A0-9492-42E4CB24DF00@microsoft.com......

Problem printing more than one copy in excel
I have a one page document that I want to print multiple copies of. I increase the number of copies to 10 and print. The first page looks good, but the remaining 9 pages have lines missing from the tables. I have never come across this problem before. Re-define your print area and see if that helps. ...

Printing an Email Message (but only 1 page)
Hi, when I go to print an email (in Microsoft Outlook), I press "file", then "print", and usually I get a window asking "Print pages -- "all" or "page numbers.." etc, but I don't always get this screen. Sometimes, (depending on the email), I get "print all pages, print only odd pages, or print only even pages". How can I only print the current page, all the time? Thank you! ...

print button #4
I have a spresdsheet of 5 pages. I only want to print certai highlighted columns,(always the same ones). can i put a button with macro to print them off when i want them without highkighting them al every time??? -- Cavema ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Caveman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2754 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48616 Good morning caveman You can do this yourself, and learn about macros to boot. Tools > Macros > Record new macro Then hide th...

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...