Re:

RE publisher 2002
I bought a copy of publisher and I have unfortunately had the original disk stolen. luckily it doesnt have the cd key with it. but since I had a virus destroy my computer and I had to rebuild it starting with a complete format of the hard drive, I had lost the program that was installed. Is there anyway to get another copy or do I have to buy the lastest version again bronzze wrote: >I bought a copy of publisher and I have unfortunately had > the original disk stolen. luckily it doesnt have the cd > key with it. but since I had a virus destroy my computer > and I had to rebuil...

Re-Installed Publisher 2002 on new computer. Won't activate.
Hi, I recently got a new computer and re-installed Publisher 2002. The Activation wizard pops up and asks me to Activate. When I try to activate, it tells me that this product is already activated on another computer. (my old one!). I only have a few more uses of the product before it will stop working alltogether. Is there any way to continue using this product, without having to buy the new version? It was working fine... I just wanted to re-install on my new computer. Thanks! Toby Use the phone number on the activation page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

Re-enable account, no access to mailbox
Hello all, I need access to the mailbox of an account that was disabled. I enabled the account but cannot add the mailbox to any other user. I cannot even see the mailbox in Exchange Admin. I am running EX 5.5/Outlook 2000/Winnt 4.0. Any insight on this will be much appreciated. Ian is the mailbox hidden? you won't be able to access it, if so, unless you had configured a profile for the mailbox before it was hidden... "Ian B" <Ian B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75208EA5-D4C3-4DEC-8E88-9AAF764FDCBD@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > I need acc...

Repeatedly Re-Specifying Sorting Parameters
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a spreadsheet that has to be updated 2 or 3 times a week. Technically the information is updated daily, but as the information from the Web doesn't have specific addresses I have to manually update a 1,200+ line spreadsheet by hand. This takes a couple of hours each time. <br><br>The most important update is a Date. This may be anywhere from a day or two in the future to several weeks or months. This is also the first key everything is sorted on. It's in Column E. The second key i...

Re: MS Outlook XP (2002) Message Rules Problem(s)
frustrating problem. been tackling it for days. problem: when i create a rule, or more than one, to autorespond with a specifi template (regardless of whether the rules does other things or not, i it contains an autoresponse, this problem occurs) the FIRST incomin email that matches the criteria gets a response and NO others. why this is a problem: IF, for example, i had a autoR setup to send a pic of my God daughte to everyone that messages with the subject line: send me a pic of her ONLY the first person to send an email will get their email. also, IF i had another one setup w/ the cri...

re-indexing
Hi all, I see a lot of talk about re-indexing. Are there any performance gains to be made by doing this if there is no apparent corruption? Can it be done while POS is running? If not, how long does it take to re-index a 3 GB database on a moderate speed PC (ballpark, I won't hold you to it), minutes? hours? Thanks, Marc Marc, I noticed all the talk about re-indexing also. Jeff@checkpointsoftware who used to post here all the time was always recommending it, so I worked it into a scheduled batch file that runs once a week. I don't know if it helps or not, but the software r...

Re: append file on e-mail
Hello, can somebody explain me how I can automatically append a certain file on a e-mail via vba-code This is my current hyperlink: With Worksheets(1) ..Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=.Range("q42"), _ Address:="mailto:abc@abc.com?subject=Info", _ ScreenTip:="Write us today", _ TextToDisplay:="mailto: abc@abc.com" End With This is how I wan�t to make it: 1) I want to start the hyperlink with a command buttun With Worksheets(1) ..Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=.Range("q42"), _ Address:="mailto:abc@abc.com?subject=Info", _ ScreenTip:="Write...

Re-installing
[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.outlook and a copy was sent to the cited author.] I just upgraded hard disks and installed Windows XP on my PC. I had saved my .PST file, so I thought it would be easy to bring Outlook 2002 back up like I had it before. I got all the messages back, but there were some problems. Oops 1: The PST file doesn't seem to have the account information in it it, so I had to re-enter it. Not a big deal, but could someone tell me if account info, view, etc can be saved for a re-install? Oops 2: Even though all my folders were there, my Rules a...

Re: "276fb1b5bc69c970b5db8126f22e2a41"????
Thank You Shenan C:\Windows\276fb1b5bc69c970b5db8126f22e2a41 As I answered Jose I always try to let the Windows folder as lean as I can, if you know what I mean. I think my SO always will function well if a keep it clean. In fact there are 2 folders (11 and 64 MB). I'm afraid of what could happen if I delete them. Just this. Edgard > "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> escreveu na mensagem > news:eBdSkuGyKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > >> Edgard Kniriem wrote: >>> Inside my windows file there is a >>> "276fb1b5bc69c9...

RE: How do I: enter a checkmark symbol in a cell by clicking on it
Hello, I would like to have some more details in this regard I have list of employees with employee number as below Name || E.NO || Dept || 400 mt||200 mt|| 100 mt|| 50 mt || A 45 gf B 64 hj C 85 lk i would like to allow the user to tick/clear only on cells below 400 mt|| 200 mt||etc. to a maximum selection (tick) of 3. There should not be any change if the user click on cells under Name/E.NO./Dept. Request your help Regards, Jimmy Joseph How about a double-click?: Enter the following in worksheet code: Private Sub Worksheet_Befo...

How do I re-size/enlarge Building Blocks Preview Pane?
Using Word 2007. The Building Blocks preview pane is so tiny I can't read the displayed text. There doesn't seem to be any way of re-sizing the pane. Very grateful for any help. As far as I know, there is no way to enlarge the preview pane. If you are unsure if you need a particular Building Block, you could just insert it into your document. If it isn't what you want, use Undo (Ctrl+Z) to get rid of it. Note that sometimes you may have to Undo repeatedly. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Min Chambers" <Min Chambers@discussions.microsoft.co...

Re: Combine Name Fields
I have between 1 - 2 customers at the same address therefore I have the following fields first_name: last_name: second_customer_first_name: second_customer_last _name: How do I merge both firstnames together so they show up in one field I tried =[first_name]+" " +[second_customer_first_name] however if there is only 1 customer it comes in blank. Thanks Try this -- =[first_name] &" " & [second_customer_first_name] Or to get rid of any unused spaces if no second name use this -- =Trim([first_name] &" " & [second_cust...

Re: Strange Payday rule...
Hi Guys, Well, I know that Money 2005 is in full effect. I have been using MS Money Deluxe 2004 for about 6 months. I really love it! The only issue that still really bugs me is below. My wife still works for the School district and still gets paid on the 8th business day of each month. Does Money 2005 (any version) have the ability to set this up as a rule? If so I will prob buy, if not I will stick with 2004. :) Also, is there any other burning reasons to purchase 2005 (vice 2004)? I am just a regular user, that keeps track of debits (and use the payees, calendar, etc) and reconcile w...

Owner-draw listview issue.....re-posted question
Please note this msg was x-posted to several groups hoping for an answer....... Hi, I'm having a problem with an owner-draw listview. It started out as a custom-draw, but was converted to a full-blown owner draw for some other reasons. Anyway......this is the code used to draw each item and subitem: Dim liText as String dim x as Long for x =0 to 4 liText = ListView_GetItemTextStr(m_hwndLVQue, iDrSt.itemID, x) ListView_GetSubItemRect m_hwndLVQue, iDrSt.itemID, x, LVIR_LABEL, siRect ...

Re: The Annoyance Of Having To Click Twice
OK. I tried it again with just /news -- as you recommended -- and it WORKS this time! EUREKA! Actually YOU found it. THANKS, Steve. Are you any relation to the famous writer? Nancy "Nancy Jackman" <nanwjackman@beaufort.com> wrote in message news:... > Catch 22! > > If you follow the steps below, with /newsonly -- WLM won't open in the > EMAIL view and you can't move to that screen in the program once you have > opened in newsgroups view! > > <G> > > So, yes, there are bugs in 64 bit WLM -- and "you ...

Re: How do I extract a string from an IP address in Excel?
Or =LEFT(J1,FIND("~",SUBSTITUTE(J1,".","~",3))-1) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Don Guillett" <dguillett1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > One way > =LEFT(J1,FIND(".",J1,FIND(".",J1,FIND(".",J1)+1)+1)-1) > -- > Don Guillett > Microsoft MVP Excel > SalesAid Software > dguillett@gmail.com > "mardoh" <mardoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:2A471AAA-A145-444F-BB00-FB0A388C15D9@microsoft.com....

Re Hello all
BepeVelabex wrote: > Howdy i am new here. Hopefully i mighnt be able to contribute to > this board. > -- > BepeVelabex Hello. This is a usenet newsgroup - not a board. And why are you posting via "windows98banter" ? Why don't you use a *real* usenet news server, or even the Microsoft usenet server? ...

How Can We Determine Which Rollup We're Running?
I don't recall if we're running CRM 3 Rollup 1 or Rollup 2. How can we determine which rollup we're running? -- Brandon on CRM server add/remove program in control panel find the installtion of CRM server and under it you will find the Roullup1 /Rollup2. remember to check "show all updates". i believe one can also find it in crm registry . /Aamir ...

Re: Synchronize two seperate Exchange accounts (only calendar)
Check this product out. http://www.synchpst.com/ ...

Re: Extracting Top 5 & Bottom 5 Variance for Revenu/Expendenture & Net Position
Hi All, if i had coloumns that had the title Revenue, Expenditure & Ne Position & under neath these Headings a row for each Revenue Expendenture & Net Position called Actuals then Budget then Variance My Question is what i would like is to be able to only have the Top 5 Bottom 5 Variances in all 3 Headings Revenue, Expendenture & Ne Position. How can i achieve this please. Would appreciate all th help. Thank you. Also each time i try to insert an attachment in this lette being excel it comes up as failure, why is thi -- william444 ------------------------------------------...

Re: Outlook spam
What do I need to do to be able to read selected spam messages in Outlook, MS Basic Edition 2003 On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:56:22 -0800, "nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What do I need to do to be able to read selected spam >messages in Outlook, MS Basic Edition 2003 Check in your folders for a folder named "Junk Mail" or something similar. If I remember correctly, that is where Outlook 2003 puts all suspected spam. -- Rich Cervenka Chicago, Illinois, USA Email Client: Microsoft Outlook 2002 News Client (Text): Fort� Agent 1.93 www.forte...

Question Re: Migration Wizard
Looking into using MW to move my users from an old exchange 2K server to a new 2K3 server. As I step through the wizard it asked me for the container in which I want the users created. I've already created my users and they are distributed across several OUs. Is there a way to map what imported user belongs to what current user or do I need to run the wizard several time point it to each OU with only those users selected. TIA -- Rob It's asking you which container to create the user in in case there isn't a mapped one. Right after that step is when you can map the...

Re-entering data into a Database
I have constructed a database and enter data three different times. For instance columns A-F are entered initially and conlumns G-Q are entered at later dates but must correspond with an existing inventory number. From using and index and nested matching funciton I have found the cells for which I need to enter the data such as "G7". However in writing my Macro I don't know how to place my cursor in this cell, since it changes with each entry, for instance the next entry may go in "G22", "P9", and so on. I am thinking it might require a loop starting ...

Re-implement CRM in New Server
Hi, Does anyone ever try to re-implement CRM in a new server by taking the data from the old one?? What are the things to consider if i want the new server will have the same url as the old one?? It will be a big help if you can give me a detail desription on how to perform it. Thanks Carrie Hi Carrie, The redeployment tools are made for this. There's a good description with the tool. Here you can get it: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=BFCED393-61DB-49AF-9A50-4A90B311FA7D&displaylang=en Kind regards, -- Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Ca...

Formatting not saved when file re-opened
I have a file that is not retaining the applied formatting when it is re-opened. I have columns formatted as dates and others formatted as dollars, also have cells highlighted and cells with top and bottom borders. The file is saved (as 2003 .xls) using Excel 2007. When the file is re-opened, the worksheet has no formatting. It is as though I imported a ..txt file. This file has been tested on two different machines with the same results. Please Help! Thanks in Advance. ...