Re:

Re-download Outlook 2007???
I already own Microsoft Outlook 2007. I purchased it late 2008 or early 2009. I bought it straight from the microsoft store and just downloaded from there. Now, i just bought a new computer and I want to install Outlook on this computer and not use it on the other computer any more. My question is... where in the world can i redownload the software? I have searched the net and can't find anything. I know this is probably a newb question but i can not find any information about it. I believe the last time I needed to re-download it was because i wiped my old system and ...

Re: Clear Shaded cells
The keywords for the macro For Each c In .Range(.Cells(2, 1), .Cells(lr, lc)) If c.Interior.ColorIndex = 4 Then c.ClearContents Next c -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Don Guillett" <dguillett1@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:... > Are you refusing to tell us how the shading got there? > If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg > and a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples. > > -- > Don Guillett > Microsoft MVP Excel > SalesAid Software >...

Re: IPSEC Tunnel 02-24-10
Hi Thee Chicago Wolf, I have been playing with it some more, and I seem to get something in the logs now! However, I get this in Phase2 negotiation. (zywall usg logs) Recv:[HASH][NOTFY:INVALID_ID_INFORMATION] What I want is to connect the subnet of the ZyXEL USG (192.168.1.0/24) to the subnet of the LAN adapter on the SBS2003 box (it has 2 NICS, WAN and LAN). This LAN side of the SBS2003 has subnet 192.168.254.0/24. I must be able to ping from 192.168.1.1 -> 192.168.254.1 And vice versa. How do I do this? I am lost right now... Leslie ...

Re: How to get all mails, even those for unknown recipient
Yes, good idea :) It is all i need (for example http://www.christensen-software.com/cscatchall.htm) But i wish those NDR are generated. To inform user that used address might be misstyped Is it posible to combine catchall mailbox with a ability of standard NDR generating? TIA Martin Blackstone - MVP wrote / napisal(a): > I think you are talking a Catch All mailbox. > Check this out > http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/creating-catch-all-mailbox-in-exchange.html > > > "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:OoSFMGZhGHA.12...

Re-setting lat row or end of data
How do I re-set where the last row or end of data is in my ss. Whenever I press Ctrl+End, the selected cell is about 10 rows below the last row where I have any data. I want to reset so Ctrl-End goes to the last row I have any data Hi! See this: http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Biff "GKW in GA" <GKWinGA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:145CE7D0-C982-4E63-8598-1D216040401E@microsoft.com... > How do I re-set where the last row or end of data is in my ss. Whenever I > press Ctrl+End, the selected cell is about 10 rows below the last row &...

CRM not Default site after re-installing .net framework
Hi Everyone, I was having the following error when trying to edit my Business Unit on a new install: Server Error in '/' Application. I tried a fix that another user posted on this newsgroup. Apparently that error was caused because I had .Net Framework 1.1 installed. I unintalled it, installed .net framework 1.0 and the sp2, but now I cannot open the CRM app from the browser anymore(server nor client) It opens up the IIS default page. How can I correct this and have my CRM page open by default again? Help!!! Thanks, Jaime Thanks for the suggestion Matt. I am going to try t...

Re: return fields associated with max value record
"Eighte" <Monei@Microsoft.com.my> wrote in message news:... > > "KARL DEWEY" <KARLDEWEY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:EDD4AB26-34CB-48BE-8832-5D6B457CAD88@microsoft.com... > Thank you. I am trying to loose weight but the truth is, Takuya and I eat > alot of snacks. He lost his appetite when found out that I tak makan > because takde duit. Sedih and nangis and Rar sakit perut and berak and > need quaker oats and she told her Daddy to stop thinking of those and > GrandPa`s will cook and makan together. Ac...

Re: Outlook client installation error (file or assembly name not found)
We have one PC that gets the following error and can't get past the system requirements phase of the desktop client installation: "Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook Setup User Input File or assembly name 9o3db28v.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found." (the file name is random and changes on every installation attempt). Any suggestions? The user has tried repairing and reinstalling Office, installing and uninstalling .NET 2.0, verifying/empyting TEMP and TMP folders, installed the latest Microsoft Update updates, and made sure C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v...

Re: H E L P * * * Need help with question about protecting a range of cell in workbook
I need to know how to protect a range of cell/s in a workbook ...

Re: Mail stuck in outbox
It seems that Outlook is still messing up even when I don't open the outbox. So there is nothing to STOP doing. I create an email, hit sends and outlook disregards it in the outbox. Care to try to solve the problem? "! Kalbo" <nonya> wrote in message news:... > Well that's a BS answer if I ever heard one. Outlook is screwing up and > you have no answer. > > So I suppose that I have to move the message from the outbox to the draft > folder in order to edit it. Right? > > Same old crap. Outlook is broken and and you blame the user. > > SNA...

Re: email bounce back
I have an email that bounced back, that when i try to select it so I can see the details outlook 2000 stops responding. Has anybody had this problem if so how do you fix it. ...

Re: getting a linked spreadsheet to flow between pages
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from ilr <iragless@hotmail.com>... > I have a pricelist in an excel spreadsheet. I would like > to link that spreadsheet as an object within publisher so > that when prices are changed in excel they are updated in > the publisher file. The spreadsheet is longer than a > page so I would like it to flow to the next page. > > Is this possible? Nope. But you may be able to create two worksheet objects and point one to the first half, one to the second half. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publishe...

Over Re-Indexing databases 2147217900
Hi Am getting the following error on a customer site, how can I fix this? could not allocate space for object '(system table id: 2)' in database RMS_ST_customer because primary file group is full C drive had 5GB space on server Other drive has 160GB 2GB RAM Properties of database: unrestricted file growth by 10% automatically grow file The recovery mode is set to simple -- Jenny hi Jennydat, Can you check how big your database is, second what version of SQL Server you are using if MSDE it is not accpeting more than 2 GB space. Make sure to check the data file and log files. &...

Re: Xlstart
I've accidentally created several xlstart files and they comeup automatically on opening excel. This is very annoying. Could someone tell me how to delete unwanted xlstart pages??? please email me your answer. Tito ...

Re: Help needed with conditional formatting
Hi once again to all of you.I am here with one more problem related t conditional formatting.I have uploaded my file in this lin http://rapidshare.de/files/17202439/a.xls.html I had set some formatting to column B with some formattin.But m problem is that, that if i dont enter anything in column C the colo remains the same in the column B. But i need that if column C is blan then column B must be without color.Please help me soon. Thanks in advance -- Little Maste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

re: endnotes for multiple chapters

Add a line guide to Excel so that no matter what column you're wo.
When working in Excel I often have to look for a certain cell, then write down the info and then go back to the cell next to it, and it can be very confusing. I often confuse rows especially when working with numbers. Excel should have an option on the view menu to add a guideline like you would use on a document holder. It would shade the entire row you're selecting as you use the up/down arrow to move through rows. While the whole row is shaded, the current cell would be outlined just as it is normally so you know which cell you're actually in. This could also be used with...

Re: Where is My Clipboard Data!?! Work Around to Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?ig==?=
Thank You! Thank you: Very, VERY Much!! I found the Clipboard Data Object but it was Unreadable. I dragged the Microsoft Office v.X Folder to Applications from it's CD, Launched Word v.X, Right Clicked on a Clipboard Entry, Chose �Paste All� and Recovered 56 PAGES of Data!!!!!! Saved the Document, Closed Everything, Trashed the Office v.X Folder & Restarted. You Saved my A��, You Bet! Sea Mac Work Around to Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard� I dragged the Microsoft Office v.X Folder to Applications from it's CD, Launched Word v.X, Right Clicked on a Clipboard Entry, Ch...

Re: Time Calculation
Hi, I am trying to get a sum value of time, trying to get it to input the time only and calculate the total number of hours and minutes worked. ie: Start Time 11.05 (24 hour clock) Lunch 0.30 (minutes) Finsh Time 19.00 (24 hour clock) Total Minutes 0.445 Total Hours 7.10 Have tried many ways of doing this, but cannot get it to work. Can anyone help ? Cheers, Daywalker -- Daywalker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Daywalker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32806...

RE: OnLButtonDown
Hi there, I really need help on when I'm catching the event of left button down and left button up. I have an application with different buttons, I need to do something when the left button is down and when it's up, but I need to find out which button it is. What's happening right now on my app is the following. The first time I press on the button nothing happens, the second time it finds which button. I try to find which button by doing the following on my OnLButtonDown if (zoom_in_button.GetState()) previous_button = ZOOM_BTN; control(previous_button, START)...

Cannot Re-enable Mailbox!
Hey Team- greetings from noob-land... A user is requesting her personal contacts be sent to her. Her account was disabled last week. I re-enabled the network login account and it works. The mailbox is still there, and I have replacated changes to all DCs. I cannot log in however to OWA with her account, and if I set up an Outlook account with her credentials and attach to the mail server I get messages saying I cannot log on (to the mail server). What puzzles me is that her accounts are completely enabled everywhere I can enable them, and the mailbox is still in the store and is ...

Re-index database in RMS 1.2
A recent hard drive failure caused me to reinstall XP and RMS 1.2 on the main PC that stores the database. Everything was running fine for few days. Today, I started getting a "Connection to database lost, application will be closed (POS)." The second PC that connect to this main PC is running fine, and using that database. I disable the network card in the first PC, closed POS & RMS, then I enabled the network connection. This seems to resolve the problem for now. Should this problem arise again, should I re-index the database? If so, how do I do that? All I know that I have...

Re: error in Money 2000 on internet update
"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:8k5ka150jup61qfllo2aapun6mo8s26b28@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: > >>I'm using MS Money 2000. >> >>When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see >>the error message: >> >>Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: >>Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol >>$US:FTSE >>is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for >>that investment from the Port...

RE: Use this critical package for Internet Explorer
--hmrlmpxejw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg"; type="multipart/alternative" --enmgzrgmzgzwwvlg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hsqxuryiiedx" --hsqxuryiiedx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect y...

Regarding my last post re hiding closed/sold investments
I am using MS Money 2004 Deluxe. Thanks! ...