product key #4

I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc
several months back.  I am now trying to use that same product key to
register office on my mac (office was pre-installed).  Where do I
enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order
for me to get full  access?

0
jaime825 (2)

In article <1190872643.026720.79220@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
 jaime825@gmail.com wrote:

> I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc
> several months back.  I am now trying to use that same product key to
> register office on my mac (office was pre-installed).  Where do I
> enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order
> for me to get full  access?

You don't. Unfortunately, (1) the Trial Version can't be converted to a
full one - in fact, you have to uninstall Test Drive before installing
the full version in order to avoid problems, and (2) You can't use a
WinOffice product key with Mac Office - you need to purchase the Mac
version.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
9/27/2007 6:53:41 AM
On Sep 27, 6:57 am, jaime...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc
> several months back.  I am now trying to use that same product key to
> register office on my mac (office was pre-installed).  Where do I
> enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order
> for me to get full  access?

The simple answer is "you don't".  Mac and PC versions are entirely
separate: you need a Mac number to get the Mac version to work.

BUT..........!

You don't add a number to the trial software.  You have to remove it
completely and install the full version: it is in this that you enter
licence numbers.

PhilD

--
<><

0
phildeaves (51)
9/27/2007 7:27:43 AM
On Sep 27, 12:27 am, PhilD <phildea...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 6:57 am, jaime...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc
> > several months back.  I am now trying to use that same product key to
> > register office on my mac (office was pre-installed).  Where do I
> > enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order
> > for me to get full  access?
>
> The simple answer is "you don't".  Mac and PC versions are entirely
> separate: you need a Mac number to get the Mac version to work.
>
> BUT..........!
>
> You don't add a number to the trial software.  You have to remove it
> completely and install the full version: it is in this that you enter
> licence numbers.
>
> PhilD
>
> --
> <><

Thanks for your response, makes cents.. I mean sense

0
jaime825 (2)

Tab key moves
Can I pre-select which cell the tab key moves me to? I have a specific order I would like to follow each time. Is there a way I can fill out one area of my form before having to tab through another area? Not in a reasonable userfriendly way, no. The default behavior is left-to-right next unlocked cell, top to bottom. (But that is IMO how your application should be designed anyway.) HTH. Best wishes Harald "DCZ" <DCZ@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:43C38961-D5BF-4F45-9CF5-DF2CD5958E9D@microsoft.com... > Can I pre-select which cell the tab key moves me to?...

Money 4.0 backup file to Money 2004
I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps telling me that it was created by an incompatible version. Does anyone know of a workaround? Should I see about getting an intermediate version and working from that? Thanks for any help! Gord --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.687 / Virus Database: 448 - Release Date: 16/05/2004 In microsoft.public.money, Gord Spence wrote: >I can't seem to get the old backup file to convert to Money 2004... it keeps >telling me th...

How do I turn off F1 Help key
When you press F1 the help window will pop up. The trouble is I use alot of F2 and sometime I accidentally press F1. How do I turn off or customise F1? Thanks for your help! -- ernestgoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ernestgoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24870 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=384098 Ernest, In module ThisWorkbook, paste this (from here): Private Sub Workbook_Open() Application.OnKey "{F1}", "Stub" End Sub And in a regu...

Spell Check option for crm 4.0
Hi Could you guys share your thoughts on what are the different options available for spell checking in CRM 4.0 Thank You Kind Regards Get a spellchecker for your browser. http://www.ie7pro.com/ includes spell checking amongst lots of other great features. Other addins for IE exist for this too, most produce red-squiggle underlining similar to MS Word. Make sure they have dictionaries to support your language and region (eg UK vs US English) Adam On 02/06/2010 15:16, ~Jij wrote: > Hi > Could you guys share your thoughts on what are the different options > available for spell ...

CRM 4 cannot activate Language pack activation after upgrade
Hi folks!! I have an important migration to work on, basically driven because of the need of the language pack, but after upgrading from 3 to 4, I cannot activate the language pack. They install without error, but no way to activate them. I am almosr certain it may be related to the fact that many of the different entities may have found themsleves modified and some "default" field removed (as some other post mentionned), but just in case, I am posting this request for help. I am goign to embark in trying to work around this by doing (in lab of course) many steps to see if it will...

problem installing CRM 4
Hi all, I have a problem installing CRM 4. After installing the VC++ runtime library I click Next and then this error appears and drops the instalation. Did anyone meet the same error. The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CRM.LocatorService' threw an exception The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CRM.ServerLocatorService' threw an exception Input string was not in the correct form. can you see the log file on this <systemdrive>:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Microsoft \MSCRM\Logs\ -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsof...

Ctrl arrow left key no longer jumps entire word?
When scrolling through a document, my 'Ctrl+arrow right' key jumps forward the entire word however recently my 'Ctrl+arrow left' key will NOT jump back the entire word. How can I correct this??????????? Something, maybe an add-in, has disabled the shortcut. To put it back, use the procedure in http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AsgnCmdOrMacroToHotkey.htm to reassign the Ctrl+Left shortcut to the WordLeft command. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to th...

Help working out hourly production rates in spreadsheet please.
Hi all, Stuck on this one now. In my spreadsheet i have 3 columns that contain the following info for my production machines Total shift time (this will usually be 7:45 or 8:30 - formatted in hh:mm format) Downtime per shift (any value upto max shift time - formatted in hh:mm format) Kgs produced. I would like to keep the time in hh:mm format as i do further calculations on these - % downtime, total downtime, total shift hours etc (and also cos it took be ages to figure out how to add up in time and i couldn't believe how simple it was when i figured it out) What i would like to be abl...

How do I convert pounds to stones eg 200 pounds is 14 stone 4 lb
I have a table of weights, in pounds. How do I convert them to stones and pounds in excel. I dont want to say 14.5 stomes, I want to say 14 stones 7 pounds. Thanks Hi, With pounds in a1 try this =INT(A1/14) & " Stones " & MOD(A1,14)&" Pounds" Mike "J" wrote: > I have a table of weights, in pounds. How do I convert them to stones and > pounds in excel. I dont want to say 14.5 stomes, I want to say 14 stones 7 > pounds. > Thanks Try this: =TRUNC(A1/14) & " STONES " & ROUND(SUM(11/14,-TRUNC(11/...

Business Management Error Move CRM 4.0 Database to Different Machi
Hi, I have backed up a CRM 4.0 _MSCRM and MSCRM_Config database from one machine and restored both on another machine ( Which had been useing a test database). After restoring both databases on the new host I used the Deployment Manger to import the restored database. After completing the import when I attempt to open CRM I get an error message saying " Business Management Error The user ID associated the current record is not valid" From the server where I'm logged an as Administrator On client PC I get the following. Server Error in '/...

product key 04-28-10
Hi, I had a virus on my computer. I had to restore to factory settings. I went to reinstall office2007 and when I put in the product key it tells me it is "incorrect." How do I reinstall office? Please help. You can email me at mmfouad@gmail.com Mike Your Office 2007 did it come with your computer or did you purchase the Office 2007 separately with a Retail purchase -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "mike" <mike...

Any short key finding special cell?
Hi, I am new in excel and looking for ways to increase efficiency with it. I have a long spreadsheet, i am interested in some rows where col A is a specific value, says, X, for example Col A Col B Col C row 1 X B C .... row 100 X BB CC .... row 250 X BBB CCC Is there any ways in excel that i could use to go to row 100 directly? I am just wild guessing, is it possible to have a macro to access that row and assign a short key to it. For example, is it possible that, a marco M to find next row where c...

CRM 4: Quotedetail prices won't be synchronized
Hello, i have an problem synchronizing some data from the outlook client to the server. Situation: I use the oulook laptop client in offline mode. I create a new quote. From within the quote i am calling a application via a navigation bar link. From within this application i add a new manual quotedetail (write-in product) to the quote (it is saved allready) and set a price (all via the CRM WebServices) After this i can see the quotedetail in the write-in products list. Then in outlook i go online. After the sync is done, at the server i can see the new generated quote and also the added...

one domain
We have one domain (xyz.com) split over 4 sites. One site has an exchange 2000 server and the others use a traditional POP3 server. All sites download from an external POP3 server (1 mailbox per site). All sites use messagelabs as a smarthost. My problem is that the Exchange server wants to take full responsibility for the doman (xyz.com) so people in the exchange site cannot send emails to staff in the other three sites. The Exchange just reports that the user doesn't exist. Any suggestions? Thanks Interesting setup, that... And I'm not sure I can help but, for all intents an...

Key(s) to Cut & Paste??
Is there a way to assign a "word" to selected key(s) to paste when desired?? I wish to paste my email address whenever asked for as a login ID.... On 02/23/10 10:33 AM, Willard wrote: > Is there a way to assign a "word" to selected key(s) to paste when > desired?? > I wish to paste my email address whenever asked for as a login ID.... Google "free windows macro program" I use Autohotkey, but it's interface might be a little too complicated for your simple action. Look for AHK's autoscriptwriter to make the job easier. On Tue, 23...

4 different axis in chart ?
Hello, for a particular analysis I would like to use all 4 axis with different label. Is that feasable, and if so, how can I tackle the task? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, H.G. Lamy H.G. Lamy - For an example of an XY (Scatter) chart with four axes titles, browse to www.MikeMiddleton.com, and download the "MultipleAxesScientificChart" workbook. It was created using Excel 2003 SP3. For chart-related questions, I suggest microsoft.public.excel.charting, and be sure to mention your version of Excel. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com &...

Adding columns to "Look Up Records" window #4
In certain places in CRM (specifically highlight a Lead, click New Email, and press the looking glass lookup button to the right of the To field) when I do a Lookup for contacts or accounts, the window "Look Up Records" appears with a list of entities at the top, a search field, and two lists below. The left list is available records and the right is selected records. The Available Records list only displays a single column, the name of the account or contact. I want to display more columns, and scollbars are OK. My specific issue is that I have 4 "Rick Johnson" c...

filter #4
does anyone know of a program that attaches to Outlook Express that will allow me to select which recipients will receive the attachments and which ones will receive the email body text only? Chuck wrote: > does anyone know of a program that attaches to Outlook Express This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general (for OE 6), or an OE help website such a...

Function Keys and RMS POS screen
Hi all I wonder is there a way to reconfigure the Function keys in the POS screen For example instead of F1 being displaying Help screen, I want to make it to reprint last receipt or some other function. Does anyone want to show your pretty customized POS screen ?? I want to get and idea how people's POS screen looks like Thank you Regards, Joie Joie, There is not built-in way to make this happen, but we have made this work for other customers in the past. Due to the nature of the program though, this is nothing we have a commercial application for, and would have to make s...

Reg key for POP3 connector retrieval
I am looking for a reg key hack for pop3 connector retrieval time lowest is 15min but my friend has done it but forgets the regkey where he did this at ,to set it to sweep POP3 every 2 min, any ideas? Also check the SBS newsgroup. I'd assume you could setup the connector to use the router setting and then setup a trigger that activate every couple minutes. I don't have SBS to check this though. Otherwise I've found that this behavior is by design - the POP3 Connector is designed to not overwhelm POP3 servers with overly frequent polling requests. If you can't find a settin...

Opening Excel Spreadsheet on a tab #4
Thats excellent thanks, exactly what I was looking for! Dav -- david.willi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- david.willis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1469 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26320 ...

Mail Merge in Publisher #4
I want to make 100 post cards, but when I merge them, and print 4 on a sheet, all 4 on each sheet are addressed to the same person. The next sheet is then the next record, etc. How can I get Publisher to print the next record on the same sheet? When you do a merge, you can only have one card on your screen for the merge to succeed. What version Publisher? Print preview in 2003 and 02 will show all the same on a page, this is a bug. If you are unsure print a test on plain paper. In 2007 be certain when you do File, Print Merge, the page is setup correctly and you select *Multiple p...

4 fieldes in legend of line chart
i have a line chart in access,and i want to have a 4 fieldes in legend,but access don't let to me.is there any way to have a 4 fieldes in legend of line chart in access? any help to me is appreciated. tanks in advance Are you not able to create 4 data series? What shows in your legend? Have you resized the legend? -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "afshin" <afshin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3945C9DA-32AA-4139-8517-C60C2338B310@microsoft.com... > i have a line chart in access,and i want to have a 4 fieldes in legend,but > ...

IE8 and CRM 4.0
We install IE8 and after taht wen we open email with outlokk and click on "show on CRM" it opens a blank window with adress "http://servidor2007:5555/ABASOFTSL/_root/stage.aspx " and ready. with IE7 always ran well.... Any suggestions? We're having the same issue here. Windows Vista SP1 (all software in German language), Outlook 2007 w. latest Updates, current CRM Outlook Client with Rollup 3 applied, Rollup 3 on the applied on the server. And Internet Explorer 8 - it worked fine with IE 7, but doesn't work with IE 8. The exact problem: I open up a record in...