Product ID and invalid Product key message

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

A PERFECT STORM! After completing an auto-update that announced itself as "critical", any attempt to open Office results in an Invalid product key message. In order to type in the new product key, i have to enter the product ID. You can only get the product ID by opening the programme....which I CAN'T open because I have an invalid product key. I HATE AUTO UPDATER! Please help.
0
blueyonearth

Error message: Office cannot connect to the internet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When trying to use the translate function in the reference tools, office gives the error message "Office cannot connect to the internet" I know for a fact that my computer is connected to the internet so I am left very confused. Your computer very well may be connected to the internet but apparently it isn't sharing that resource with Office... Check the settings in System Preferences for the applications, Firewall & User Account. Once they're set correctly run Disk Utility - Rep...

FP Can't Close Table Message
Does anybody know what causes the FP Can't Close Table message and how to prevent it? Additionally, what does "FP" mean? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP FP means "Forms Processor." The subsystem within Dynamics that processes the controls, tables and business logic associated with each form within Dynamics. The reasons for FP's in-ability to close a table can vary widely. If you have a reproducable problem (i.e. it occurs regularly) you should discuss the problem with Dynamics support. "Charles Allen" wrote: > Does anybody know what causes the...

Reading pane does not match message list
I've been using WLM desktop for a over a year with no problems at all. I just had to do a complete recovery on my PC, including an update to WLM 2009, which meant doing an export / import. All seemed to go fine. But, as of this morning many of my storage folders, but not all, show all the correct messages in the message list, but the reading pane always shows the same message. I first thought that it was the result of the import process, but I see that even messages I moved to the folders this morning are behaving the same way. I've even rebooted the PC, but I still ...

Error Message #8
When responding to a email that has been received, word will give notice that and error has occured and to I want it to send an error report or not and then shuts down word without saving. This happens several times a day and I can not find anything within the knowledge base as to what may be causing this and how to fix it. I have done all available updates thinking that might correct it but it did not. Please help! ...

Unified Messaging, play WAV in Entourage... HOW?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hi, just trying to get Entourage to play the .wav files created by Exchange UM. At the moment, I've unchecked WAVE as a MIME type supported in Quicktime and also -in a desperate attempt to do it the &quot;Mac&quot; way- done a &quot;get info&quot; on a .wav file in the Finder and changed it to open with Entourage. <br><br>Except it still opens with iTunes; meanwhile, in the Entourage mail window it sees the attachment, but doesn't offer &quot;play&qu...

can i reinstall the software without having to buy another key?
My computer crashed after getting hit with a nasty virus and i lost everything. Can i reinstall my microsoft office home and student 2007 without having to buy a new license? I already used all 3 licenses in the pkg. on my family computers. If you have the installation disk and its currently installed on 2 or less working PC's (The license is for 3 working installations) If as you say its allready running on 3 PC's then you would need to purchase the Office version you require (ie a complete pkge) "snackmonkey" <snackmonkey@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Allow save copies of message option to be set by account
Hello, I'm using IMAP for the first time, but also have POP3 accounts with no IMAP support in Outlook 2007. I want to save a single copy of my sent messages, after they are actually sent. I can't do this in OL 2007, or at least if I can, without a bunch of rules tinkering and/or negating a benefit of IMAP. I don't like the rules setup, because it sends a copy of my POP3 e-mail to the sent items folder when I hit the send button, not when the e-mail is actually sent. I'd like to have the ability to set the option of saving copies at the account level. Now, either I can...

How do I locate my product key number
I did not receive a confirmation e-mail with my product key number when I downloaded the 60-day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007. How do I locate it? You need that email. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Pat77" <Pat77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7222010-D27B-4C82-BA5F-4994154BA0E3@microsoft.com... >I did not receive a confirmation e-mail with my product key number when I > downloaded the 60-day free trial of Microsoft Office 2007. How do I > l...

I get a file in use message telling me that the file is locked ?
This is a one user computer and the file is not being used. The box containing the error message says "FILE IN USE". If I reboot I can get into the file once only before having the same error message. I have tried saving the file under a different file name but that file acts the same. I have checked permisions and that is not the problem either .....HELP! ...

Message Tracking Center doesn't work in XP
Hi, Exchange System Manager (e2k3 and all tools of server 2003 and Exchange 2003) works fine on Windows XP professional, without tracking center. If I type in all parameters (sender or recipient and server) it starts searching, and will never end. This was the same before migrating to Exchange 2003 (i. e. servers and all tools from version 2000). I've tried to install all tools on a new XP machine - the tracking center doesn't work at all. If I use a windows 2000 professional workstation, the tracking center (2000) works fine and gives result in a few seconds. What may be the rea...

Error message - cannot log into Outlook
I tried to open an email last night and my computer just stopped -- then a box popped up that says: " This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." "If the problem persists, contact eh program vendor." [with a "close" and "Details" box] I can't get it to go off -- it keeps popping up even after I've shut down my computer (but it won't let me shut down properly -- I have to just hold in the button on the CPU until it shuts down. HELP I can get on the internet and everything else -- but I can't ge...

A get/change next operation on table 'POP_PO' is for an invalid ke
Hi: I am trying to setup PO Enhancement in one company. After marking on Activate Approvals and hitting on OK button, the process runs, but at 2% run it gives me above mentioned error. This is with the one company. Other company is ok, I ran it and worked fine. What could be the reason. Thanks Naseer Ahmed ! I would recommend that you have all users logged out of great plains and then Run Grant.sql which should be on any of the client machines. Having done that, try the process again. If you are still stuck, let me know how you get along with it. "Naseer Ahmed Farooqi" w...

excel invalid page fault in Excel.exe
I get an invalid page fault when I try to open Excel from programs. I can open it from the start, run menu in safe mode. Any help? Thanks, Russ ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Try the suggestions at www.cpearson.com/excel/startuperrors.htm , especially the section regarding customized toolbar files (xlb files). -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP -...

Can't delete email messages
After i received about 300 worm emails, I can not delete any of the emails i have received. When I hit the delete key, I get the following error message " The message interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persists, restart outlook". I have Norton Anti Virus, and I have verified that my machine is free of Virus. Even though I have restarted Outlook many times, the problem persists. Any suggestions. thanks for the help Bob Yeary Bob@Yeary.net Oh woe is me. Regardless if you using an ISP or exchange server. Create a new pst file. Move the message you want ...

Can't install update KB9532957...see below message for particulars
I STILL can't install: Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows XP (etc) and Windows Server 2008 R2 ( KB953297 ) More and more system blocks and failures are occuring... PLEASE HELP !!! Many thanks in advance! See the "How to obtain help" section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY (and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge for support c...

Registering multiple MS Office product keys
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have home & student Office with 3 different product keys on the back of the DVD sleeve - so I'm assuming 3 licences. The product key i find in About is different from any of the 3 on the back of the and this product key is the only one that is accepted when I register. Hence I cannot seem to use the product on more than one mac at the same time. Any thoughts? Thanks In article <ee98108.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, anniee@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (L...

External messages problem
Hi all, I have this problem with a customer, they have an Exchange 2003 Server (SBS2003). The external mailboxes resides on the ISP so they download messages to internal mailboxes through POP3 connector. This works fine but we see 2 problems: 1) When an internal user wants to send messages to an external user the mail is sended with the "reply-to" pointing to the internal mailbox (not resolvable from internet), so when the external user wants to reply and sends the email the address is not recongnized and the email bounces. 2) If we change the "reply-to" to match the...

Exchange 2003 Message size limits not working
Hi, we have 2 Exchange 2003 SP1 Cluster for Mailboxes and 2 Bridgehead Server for SMTP transfer. I have to grow up the maximum message size limit for attachments to 20 MB / 20480 KB. I set the limits described in knowledge base article 322679. In detail : Global setting : send & recive : 50000 kB SMTP Connector setting : 20480 kB SMTP virtual server setting : SMTP bridgehead server : 20480 kB mailbox cluster server : 50000 kB User mailbox setting : unlimited I send a 17 MB pdf file from a user on the mailbox cluster and I get an error: <xxxxxxx #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size ...

Internet Message Filter updates?
I love this so far -- it seems to work great. My understanding is that it uses the SmartScreen technology where hotmail users mark mails as spam, and it updates itself, "learning" new spam. Will there be updates as the spammers work to get around these filters? I'd even be happy downloading updates weekly by hand if it helped reduce spam for my users. -Ken Curtis ken +at+ kencurtis +dot+ net or curtiske -at- lynnschools -dot- org My understanding is that updates will be made available, not sure on the frequency of them. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetraine...

Public Folder messages stuck in Messages Pending Submission queue
We recently added a replica of our PF to a new server and phased out the old server (it is still up, but with no PFs). We now periodically see our Messages Pending Submission queues (on a variety of servers in the forest) backing up with public folder messages with a subject of Hierarchy. Any ideas what might be happening? - jc ...

Want to send message from Outlook/Exchange where reply does not work
I have been asked by my boss to find a way in which he can send a message to an Exchange distribution group in such a way that the recipient cannot reply to it (as he calls it "a one-way message"). Does anyone have any suggestions? ...

New license key for upgrades from 3.0 to 4.0
Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted during an upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0. My current 3.0 license is not being accepted! Thanks in advance, ~Maria Trial license keys are provided inthe readme that comes with the downloads. The rpocess for getting the "real" keys has not been announced. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Maria Greendyk" <MariaGreendyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CAE82E-A779-4FFD-9D72-3E0E02D3580C@microsoft.com... Is there a process for obtaining a new license key that will be accepted d...

Message displays funny coded...
When some of us send an message, sometimes message becomes like below. ====================== charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I'm = done working for=20 the day but I will take care of this tomorrow, since I have all the = latest=20 TMs.. Robyn=20 ======================= Or sometimes when we send an html page from IE 6.0, the person will receive the page showing no pictures or anything but source code looking staff. This doesn't happen all the time. It happens once a while. Does anybody know why and how to fix this? Most of our employe...

Adding Products to quotes
I am still new to CRM 3.0 but I have more than 10 years experience with MBS-Dynamics - GP. In CRM when I enter a new quote it appears that I must save the quote 'header" before I can add products; i.e. the products link in the Details tab is not active until I press the save button. Is this correct? Is this the design? In Great Plains we can enter header information and go straight in and add products - we do not have to save the order before adding SKU's. If I am missing some step in the process please let me know. I would hate to do a demo only to discover later on th...

Create macro for "Ctrl + [" shortcut key??
I normally use the "Ctrl + [" shortcut key to jump to a Precedent reference in a formula/link, however I recently moved to Sweden where the keyboard layout is different and I am unable to find this shortcut and have been unable to create a macro for this function. Does anyone know how to get around this problem using a keyboard with a different layout (I've already tried changing keyboard layout and language settings) or does anyone know how to create a macro which replicates this function??? (I've already tried using the "Edit - Go To - Special - Precedent" functi...