PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008

I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I
click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer
Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to
participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken
to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I
registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008
programs! HELP!
0
Gayle (10)

"Gayle" wrote:

> I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I
> click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer
> Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to
> participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken
> to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I
> registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008
> programs! HELP!

I replied in the other thread. See this page for help:

Install and Update Errors
<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/install_update.html>

--
Diane

0
diane7495 (1195)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Where is the lasso feature in 2008? (was in formatting palette in 2004)

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

Office 2007 forms

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Office installation and Windows 7

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Updating a chart Automatically

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Are Office XP fonts freeware?
I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? serdar wrote: > I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any > web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? > > Why is this an Excel question? If you look at the fonts in the Windows fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts, you'll see that most of them are copyrighted. I suggest you do a Google or other search for freeware fonts. You should find some items that way. That said, yo...

Money Updates #2

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)