Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page

Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
What have I done, is there a way to restore this.
0
DooBee (2)

You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

DooBee wrote:
> Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
> everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
> the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
> What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
2/2/2007 11:52:51 PM
Thanks Daiya,

A bit daunting having so many groups to choose from, hopefully posted in the
correct group now.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

> You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
> the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx
>
> DooBee wrote:
> > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
> > everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
> > the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
> > What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
DooBee (2)
2/3/2007 12:10:00 AM
yeah, the system definitely has lots of room for improvement.  :(

DooBee wrote:
> Thanks Daiya,
>
> A bit daunting having so many groups to choose from, hopefully posted in the
> correct group now.
>
> "Daiya Mitchell" wrote:
>

>> You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
>> the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx
>>
>> DooBee wrote:
>>
>>> Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
>>> everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
>>> the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
>>> What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts