Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page

Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
What have I done, is there a way to restore this.
0
DooBee (2)

You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

DooBee wrote:
> Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
> everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
> the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
> What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)
2/2/2007 11:52:51 PM
Thanks Daiya,

A bit daunting having so many groups to choose from, hopefully posted in the
correct group now.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

> You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
> the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx
>
> DooBee wrote:
> > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
> > everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
> > the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
> > What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
DooBee (2)
2/3/2007 12:10:00 AM
yeah, the system definitely has lots of room for improvement.  :(

DooBee wrote:
> Thanks Daiya,
>
> A bit daunting having so many groups to choose from, hopefully posted in the
> correct group now.
>
> "Daiya Mitchell" wrote:
>

>> You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on
>> the general Office newsgroups.  Start here:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx
>>
>> DooBee wrote:
>>
>>> Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair.  Now
>>> everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select
>>> the inbox folde to view my mail.  Used to always open on the Inbox Folder.
>>> What have I done, is there a way to restore this.

0
daiyaNOSPAM (1173)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"