Other problem with recent update that locks you out without product key

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I can't get into my Office anymore either until I locate my product key, but I'm also finding that I'm getting a sound stutter when I watch movies online with Netflix. This wasn't happening before the download and I don't get the stutter when I switch to Windows operating system. Is anyone else having this trouble and have you been able to fix it? Thanks.
0
bbkamm (1)

Hey !! I can't get into my Office anymore either until I locate my product key because on my mac, download updates come through automatically.

How can I fix it? Thank you .
0
Echo6768 (1)